We Met on Literotica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard his breathing change, then his face screwed up in that contortion that tells a girl she's moments away from getting that deliciously full feeling as the man comes. Then the sigh and the smile of satisfaction. I was conscious that I had been clenching the muscles of my VJ as I watched and was feeling decidedly turned on, in fact I was quite close.

My WhatsAp pinged.

"Bloody hell that was hot."

"What was?"

"You coming! The several build ups, the little noises you make, the contortion of your face muscles then the gasp as all the air sounds as if it is leaving your body. It almost looked like agony. No wonder the French call it the little death."

"So you approve then?"

"I shall treasure it. I expect I'll have to cum again today, I'm so turned on. How was it for you?"

"I'm wet."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, seriously wet!"

A chortle followed by

"Seriously, you're seriously wet?"

"Seriously."

"So where do we go from here?"

"I don't know about you, but I am going to Benalnatura on Sunday afternoon at about four pm, just as the heat goes out of the day. I shall strip off, walk naked down the beach where I expect to see a naked man staring out to sea. If he's there, I'll sneak up behind him, press my 36Bs in his back and, assuming it's not crowded, I'll reach round and give his Harry a stroke and maybe get to meet his two friends!"

"Seriously?"

"Will you bloody well stop saying seriously!"

"Must go. Have to get Harry ready for the beach on Sunday!"

I enjoy writing for Literotica because the feedback is so useful and that is why I tend to write on subjects that provoke the most comments. Unfortunately a lot of comments are anonymous. I understand the desire for privacy: imagine how I feel! But comments through Literotica are anonymous except for your Literotica name, and give me the chance to thank you personally while protecting your privacy. However, personal emails are particularly special!

12