We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We tried, then, to get in another hour's worth of study. But our hands kept wandering from the pencils and paper on the desk to various parts of each other's bodies. So we didn't accomplish much.

===||<>||===

I woke up the next morning with our conversation still on my mind. And, naturally, it was still on my mind as I stumbled down the hall in my PJs to do my morning bathroom chores. I could hear Mom and Dad downstairs in the kitchen talking as they ate breakfast, so I wasn't at all worried about the boner that projected from the loose fly of my pajama pants to lead the way. I wasn't sure whether it was morning wood or a result of thinking about that conversation and what it promised for later in the day. Not that it mattered.

I was only about six feet from the bathroom door when Madison emerged. She was wearing only a very provocative smile. Not that she needed the smile to provoke me. I stopped short to admire what I was now looking at.

Maddie didn't hesitate, however; evidently she had heard me coming. She advanced toward me, quickly and purposefully, and reached for my prominent, uhh..., handle. She stroked it several times, looked me in the eyes, and whispered, "You won't forget that this guy has a commitment after school, will you?"

Dumbly, still only half awake, I shook my head; she stepped up against me and reached for a kiss as, letting go of my cock, she brought her arms around me. I reacted automatically (but happily—very happily), opening my mouth and extending my tongue. My arms enfolded her, and we stood there, our bodies pressed against each other, our tongues intertwined, for what seemed an interminable length of time.

She broke the kiss and stepped back, still smiling up at me, still provocatively. My hands moved of their own accord to her naked boobs; I caressed them—finally achieving a measure of consciousness. Her eyes closed with pleasure at my touch and she emitted a low growl of pleasure. Then she backed away. I had just time to reach down and achieve a fleeting feel of her slit before she moved out of my reach. "Later," she said through the shudder my touch evoked. "We can't afford to get too worked up now. We'll be late for school if we get carried away."

I moved toward her, reaching to recapture the soft flesh I'd been exploring. "Who gives a fuck about school?" I asked as she dodged me.

"You will if we're late and we have to explain why," she said, continuing her evasive action. "And not just at school, but when Mom and Dad get home, too." Our school almost made a fetish of reporting instances of absence or tardiness to parents. But the teasing smile was still on her lips.

Reluctantly, I acknowledged to myself she was right; now probably wasn't the time for what I had in mind. Well, for what my cock had in its mind, to be more precise. "Shit!" I muttered under my breath, and stepped around her to head again for the bathroom.

"But it's good to see that you haven't forgotten..." she added in parting as she turned back toward her room.

As if I would forget the promise she'd made the night before.

===||<>||===

We made it through the school day, including the calculus test. We'd talked between classes after the test, and we both thought it had gone well. So, with little we could now do about it while we waited for the results, we both managed to put it out of our minds.

She'd already gotten home that afternoon when I got there a bit after three, and she was waiting for me. My own walk home from school had been...hard. So to speak. But the calculus book I was carrying was huge, and I could carry it in front of the boner tenting my pants.

Of course, she noticed it immediately when I stepped inside and set the book down. "Mmmm...," she greeted me. "I see that you didn't forget." I barely had the front door closed, and she was walking toward me, already reaching for my zipper.

"Well," I replied, "somebody didn't forget. And he made sure I wouldn't."

Much as the memory of her pussy's clasp of my cock two nights earlier made me want to repeat—and complete—the experience, I was having some second thoughts. Fucking my twin sister hadn't seemed so awful to me in the heat of Saturday night's moment, or even in the heats of other moments of our explorations. But somehow, premeditation had blackened the deed quite a bit. "Do you really think we should do this?" I asked. "After all..." I let the question hang, unfinished. We both knew what the issue was.

By then she had me unzipped, and as she reached in, she replied, "Oh, I think you want to." And, looking me in the eyes as she freed my cock from my underwear and it sprang to freedom, she continued, "Don't you think? Really?" She delivered a few strokes.

My own hands cupped her boobs, pretty much of their own accord. It seemed the natural thing to do when a girl—even if it was my twin sister—was stroking my cock. I mumbled something indistinct. I wasn't even sure, myself, what I said. The action of her hand was erasing my qualms. And the actions of my own hands were contributing.

"I thought so," she said, smiling up at me. "You'd better come with me." And, keeping her hand on my cock, she turned and pulled me toward the stairs.

She led me to her bedroom, and when we got there, she turned toward me. I saw that, with her other hand, she'd unbuttoned her shirt on the way. I reached inside it and cupped her boobs again through the bra she'd worn to school and hadn't removed yet. As I did, she relinquished her hold on my cock and reached behind herself to unhook the bra. I felt it come free.

I was trying to slip my hands under the loosened bra when she backed away from me, shrugged off her shirt, and allowed the bra to slip down over her arms. I had just time to admire her tits again before she stepped back toward me, put her arms up over my shoulders, and, pulling me against herself, reached up with her lips.

It was a long, deep kiss; what few reservations I might still have had evaporated. While our tongues played, our hands wandered over each other's bodies. We moaned, each into the other's mouth.

When the kiss ended, we each reached for the other's pants. Seeing the difficulties that would arise from trying simultaneously to get each other's pants off, we backed a few feet and, separately, stripped. In just seconds, we stood before each other—each enjoying the sight of our twin's naked body.

My cock, now rock hard, throbbed. Desire flamed within me. Here was a pussy—raw, uncovered, willing, waiting for me to embed my cock in it; nothing else mattered.

Her bed was close; she turned toward it, grasped the covers, and opened it wide. Task completed, she turned to look again into my eyes. "This is going to be good!" she said. "I've never done it in a bed before." She sat at the edge and opened her thighs to me.

"It sure is," I replied. "I've never done it in a bed before, either." I moved toward her.

As I approached, I dropped to my knees in front of her. "But first," I said, "I want a good look..." I paused, my eyes locked on her slit. I caught her scent and my cock, already rock hard, surged. Compelling as the sight of her femininity was, it wasn't enough. Bending forward, I added, "...and a good taste."

She greeted my touch with a deep sigh and began to undulate her hips, driving herself up and down in response to my own motion, sliding her slit along my tongue.

Her sighs filled her room in counterpoint to the humming I emitted as I licked happily, aiming mostly for her clit but visiting elsewhere from time to time. Before long, her motions became disorganized, as her climax approached and her coordination began to fail.

"Shit! Shit! Shit!" she almost screamed. "I'm coming!" And I felt her body stiffen under me as her muscles locked in her transport. She screamed, wailed, and writhed in rapture as I continued licking.

After a minute or two, her body slowly relaxed and her breathing became deeper and easier; her cataclysm was over. She brought her hands to the back of my head where, gently, they held me in place. I continued to lick—more lightly now, but still concentrating on her clit.

A few more minutes passed, mostly in silence, as she recovered herself. And then she spoke: "Okay, Buster! Get your big hot cock into me. Now! Fuck me!"

I thought that was a pretty good idea—a really good idea, in fact. I raised my face from her pussy, and she pulled herself backward so that she could rest her feet on the bed, thigh still spread. Looking again at her pussy where it now awaited me, I crawled up onto the bed between her legs; seconds later I looked down into my twin sister's smiling face with the entire length of my cock embedded in her pussy.

She moaned and said, "Oh, Mase! You feel so good! Your cock stretches me so!" And she rocked her hips under me as she wrapped her legs around my thighs.

With what remained of my ability to think and speak, I answered her. "You feel really good, too. And now I'm all the way in you."

Continuing to rock her hips, she went on, "And I'm going to make you come, too." With her feet, she applied gentle pressure to the backs of my legs, drawing me even deeper into her.

"Try and stop me!" I replied, as I pushed forward into her myself.

"I don't think I could," she said, her smile deepening. "Not that I'm going to try. No way!

She released the pressure she'd been applying to my thighs and I withdrew most of my length—only, of course, to thrust back into her.

That was all we had to say to each other, at least for the moment, as I got down to the serious business of fucking my sister. Need and compulsion built in me and my pace accelerated until I drove frantically in and out of her.

Finally, release! One final plunge into her, and my cum spouted, again, again, again, yet again, deep into my sister's body as she crooned "Come for me, Mason! Come in me! Come! Come! Come!"

And, as my orgasm faded, her crooning lost all coherence and meaning as her second orgasm of the afternoon overcame her and she writhed under me.

===||<>||===

Time passed, and we recovered our awareness of our surroundings. I found myself on top of my sister, my cock still hard, still embedded in her pussy I raised my head; her eyes fluttered open. She smiled up at me, and I smiled back.

"That was so wrong," she said.

"Yes," I agreed, still smiling. "It was wrong. Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to do that with each other. We're terrible."

"But I'm glad we did it." Her smile deepened. "I really wanted to. And I loved feeling you move inside of me."

"I'm glad, too." I replied. "I wish I could just lie here all evening with my cock in your pussy. It feels so good."

"It does, doesn't it! I think I'd like that. But Mom'll be here soon. And Dad in a half-hour or so. What time is it?"

From her position she couldn't see the bedroom clock on her dresser very well, but I could look right at it. "It's a few minutes after four," I told her. I looked down at where I was embedded in her. Slowly, I pulled out of her, watching as I slid out. Her pussy still looked as entrancing as it had before I entered her. A mixture of our liquids flowed out, wetting the sheet under her. I rolled over and lay on beside her.

She wasn't ready to separate; she rolled toward me and threw her far arm around me, so that our naked bodies maintained our embrace— a close one, if not quite as intimate as the union we'd just shared. "We've got about an hour," she observed, "until she gets here. Can we just lie here together, against each other, for a little while?"

"Sure," I said. "I'd like that." I paused and put my arm around her. She wiggled in more tightly against me. I continued, "Do you think we can do this again?" My reservations about fucking my twin sister were history.

"We'd better not," she answered. "It's too dangerous. You're right. Brothers and sisters aren't supposed to fuck each other. We can't get caught."

"God, no!" I said. "We'd be in so much trouble! Can you imagine if people at school found out I fucked you? We can't let anyone know."

"No one!" she agreed with emphasis. "Even fucking each other just this once was probably dumb."

I thought about that in silence for a minute or two. I had to admit that she had a point, much as I didn't like it. "It might have been," I said. "But it sure was good!"

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Boy, was it!" She paused. "But..."

"But..." I agreed.

We lay there in silence, enjoying the contact between our naked bodies. At last, she said. "We'd better not."

"You're probably right," I agreed. Not that I wanted to agree.

"One and done," she said. "Never again!"

"A one-afternoon stand," I agreed.

"But I sure did like it. You're a good fuck!"

"I liked it, too. A lot! You're a good fuck, too."

She pressed more tightly against me and reached over to kiss me. It was a deep, lengthy kiss. She pulled away and looked silently into my eyes for a bit. Finally, she got off the bed without saying a word and reached for her clothes. I rolled silently out of the bed on the other side and reached for mine. Clothes in hand, she headed for the bathroom. I headed for my own room.

===||<>||===

Mom was home shortly after we dressed and made Maddie's bed (we didn't want a parent to notice anything out of the ordinary about it if one should happen to look into Maddie's room.) We kept our distance from each other until after supper, when we were expected to clean up the kitchen—as always. And we managed to carry out that task with a minimum of physical interaction.

Our study session after that was more difficult. We couldn't skip it, both because we still had to work on our calculus—just because we'd taken a test that day didn't mean we could put off getting ready for the next one—and because not getting together to study might raise some questions we didn't have good answers for. We got together in her room thinking we'd work on our calculus again, while Mom and Dad watched their television programs.

At least, working on our schoolwork was the initial plan. But we didn't get much calculus done.

We'd barely sat down at her desk when she gave me a worried look and asked, "Are you still okay with what we did?"

"Sure," I answered. "It was really good, and as long as you and I are the only ones who know, I think it'll be fine. I'm fine about it. You?"

"I think I'm okay," she said. "It was good. And I've been really horny lately. Probably because..." She let it hang there.

"Because of how Gene's been treating you?" I asked after a minute or so of continued silence.

"Yeah, probably that. Not that he's an asshole. He's a really nice guy, and I like him," she replied. "But he just doesn't seem interested in fucking. And I need to. And I've been wondering if something's wrong with me. That guys won't be interested..."

"Nothing is wrong with you!" I said. "Believe me! Nothing! You are one hot girl! Fucking with you was really good. Let me know next time you're horny, and I'll help you out again!"

She looked at me in silence for a bit, shaking her head slowly. Then she said, "Oh, Mase! I think I'd like that. Fucking you was really good. But we really can't. Once was bad. But I'm your sister. You're my brother. We can't be fuck buddies. We just can't!"

We gave each other doubtful looks as we prepared to work on our math. My eyes roved over her body. and I reached for her thigh.

"We can't," she whispered.

"I know," I answered, also whispering. "But I want to."

Her eyes roved over my body. "Me, too," she replied. "I want to, too. But it's too bad and too dangerous."

"I know," I said. I stroked her thigh. She closed her eyes at the touch, clearly enjoying it. My stroking continued as I added, "We'd better get to work."

"Yes." she agreed, "Work." She opened her eyes; placed her hand on my thigh; returned the strokes. A hummed moan issued from her lips.

My cock surged in my pants. She detected the disturbance and put her hand to my crotch; she grasped my growing boner through my pants. Now she was stroking my boner instead of my thigh.

I moved my hand to her mound and stroked it. Another hummed moan followed, and she closed her eyes again."We shouldn't..." she said. She didn't stop stroking me.

"No, we shouldn't," I replied. I didn't stop stroking her, either.

"It's so wrong; we could get in so much trouble," she whispered as she reached for my zipper.

"So wrong," I agreed. And I leaned back and slid my ass forward in the chair to make it easier for her to pull the zipper down. She brought her other hand over to the task. I had just pulled my hand from her groin to help her, when she succeeded. My cock, now fully hard, bulged through the opening—still wrapped in my underwear. She found the shorts' fly and released the captive. It sprang to freedom.

"I think he's happy to see me," she said. "I'm sure happy to see him.." And she bent over to kiss the tip. My body stiffened at the touch of her lips. She turned her head and looked into my eyes. "Like that?" she asked.

I didn't even have time to nod before she turned back and took most of my cock into her mouth. I moaned, and my hips thrust upward, but, because of my position leaning back in my chair, they didn't get far enough to cause her trouble. And then she was in motion, bobbing her head up and down.

I was lost in the sensation and the building tension in my groin. I must have uttered more noises, but they didn't alert anyone downstairs, because no one came upstairs or yelled to see what was going on.

Consciousness and energy converged to a point in my groin, and, my detonation was at hand. "I'm coming! I'm coming!" I mumbled.

As the power of my orgasm overwhelmed me, I heard her moan of welcome acceptance. She made one long, last stroke downward, embedding all of my cock in her mouth, and my cum surged repeatedly into her welcoming mouth.

When the tsunami had receded, my cock was still in her mouth. She had pulled back a bit—enough so that she could breathe, but her warmth and her moisture still surrounded most of me. "God, that was good," I told her. And, pulling her head away from myself, I looked her in the eyes.

She smiled at me, and said, "I thought it might have been. I'm glad you liked it."

"I think I'd better return the favor," I replied, smiling back at her, reaching for her belt buckle.

"I was hoping you'd think of that," she said, moving her chair back and pushing herself forward to make things easier.

Her pants were soon around her ankles, and she spread her knees wide. Briefly, I lost myself in the sight and the scent of her pussy. My attention fixed on her femininity, I knelt between her legs. She slid forward a little farther until she sat on the very edge of the chair.

I bent forward and kissed the upper end of her slit; she moaned in reply. Lowering my head, I inserted my tongue and began working on her inner labia where they guarded the entrance to her body. That action elicited more gentle moans. Her hips began to rock, just slightly on account of the way she was perched rather perilously on her seat. Slowly, slowly, I moved upward, sliding my tongue along her folds and flicking them by moving it from side to side.

I looked up over her belly. She had a hand on each of her tits, massaging them as I continued my tongue's action. Her head was thrown back so that I couldn't see her eyes; but her lips moved silently, almost as if she were reciting a prayer.

Slowly, I moved upward; slowly; slowly. And, there at the juncture of her inner lips was her clit—right where it had been the last time we'd done this. At my tongue's first touch on that sensitive little projection, I heard a sharp intake of breath. She brought her hands down from her tits, grasped my head, and pulled me more tightly against herself.