We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Figuring that she liked what was happening, I continued to lick and flick the key to her pleasure. She continued to hold my head, pulling me rhythmically against herself. Her hips bounced a little more strongly; somehow, she managed to stay on the chair.

I her muscles tensed and her motions became erratic as her climax neared. "I'm almost there." She squeezed out the words. "Don't stop! Don't stop!"

I wasn't even thinking of stopping; my tongue continued, but now pressing harder and flicking in time with the motion of her hips.

And then she was there. She pressed me tightly against herself as muted sounds of passion came from her lips; her body flexed and writhed under my continued efforts.

At length, she subsided; she relaxed the pressure on my head. I lightened my touch and slowed down, but kept licking—gently, guessing from our previous experiences that a heavy touch would be too much after her orgasm.

Eventually, she removed her hands from my head and whispered, "You can quit now. I can't stand very much right after I've come."

I raised my head and looked into her eyes. "I like doing that," I said. "I think you like it, too."

"I do," she said, simply.

I looked down at her pussy. "I like looking at your pussy, too," I said.

"I like showing it to you," she said. "I didn't know I'd like showing it to a guy so much until the other day. It's always been in a car in the dark when I've been with a guy, so you're the only guy who's ever had such a good look."

"I really like it," I said. Then, somehow, I pulled my eyes away from her pussy, stood up, and stepped back. "But we'd better get you dressed and see if we can get some work done."

"We'd better," she said. And she bent forward to reach for her pants.

In spite of the orgasm I'd had only minutes ago, I still had an admirable boner. I managed to stuff it back into my own pants and pull the zipper up. "I thought we just agreed not to do that any more," I said.

She stood and reached down to pull her panties back up. When they were back in place, she looked at me. smiled, and said, "We agreed we weren't going to be fuck buddies, not that we weren't going to fool around."

"That's so," I agreed. "Fooling around isn't fucking. But we have to be careful."

"We sure do," she replied. "We'll be grounded until we're forty if we get caught."

"That's the least they'll do to us," I answered. "Let's not get caught."

Her pants now back up and buckled, she said "Let's not."

We opened our calculus books, and we got to work. And we actually got some calculus done during the rest of the evening.

To be continued.