We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 04

Story Info
Studying and "studying".
5.2k words
4.72
17.7k
28

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers

I woke up to find Maddy climbing out of my bed, her hand over my mouth. "Quiet," she whispered. "We don't want to wake anyone up."

For a second or so, I was nonplussed, and then, as consciousness returned more fully, I remembered that I'd just shared a late-night fuck with my twin sister after she'd snuck into my room. Mom and Dad were asleep in their own room, only a few yards down the hall. Figuring that I must have made some noise when she'd started moving, I nodded agreement into her hand and she removed her hand. I looked at the clock. It read 1:38. We'd been asleep for a little more than an hour.

She continued, "We fell asleep. Good thing we have small beds." Maddy and I each had one of a pair of twin beds, and things had been a little crowded when we'd fallen asleep. "It woke me up before Mom or Dad did." She bent down and kissed me; it was just a peck, but I enjoyed it. "I've got to sneak back into my own room before the shit hits the fan."

She turned to gather her things from where she'd dropped them on the floor. It was too dark to fully appreciate watching her slip into them, but I did my best. When she had them on, she bent over to kiss me again; I took the opportunity to caress a tit. Then she turned and tiptoed to the door. Quietly, she opened the door a crack and stood there, ear to the opening. Satisfied that no one else was up, she slipped through the door and closed it, noiselessly, behind her. A second or two later, there was a slight creak from the hall floor. That was the only noise I heard from her, though I did hear a car pass on the street outside and a train whistle blow in the distance. I soon got tired of listening and closed my eyes. It wasn't long before I was asleep again.

===||<>||===

It was late when I woke up that Sunday morning—unusual, but not especially so for a Sunday: around ten. I got up, got dressed, and went downstairs to find folks hanging out around the house. Mom and Maddy had their noses in books; Dad was reading the Sunday newspaper.

"Hi, sleepyhead," Mom greeted me as I stepped into the living room, where she and Maddy were both reading. "Must've been a long week to make you sleep so late on a Sunday."

"Well, yeah," I said. "I guess it was." I couldn't very well admit that I'd slept so late because I'd been awake for an hour or so in the middle of the night in order to fuck my twin sister when she'd gotten home from her Saturday night date. I looked over at Maddy. It might have been my imagination, but I thought I saw Maddy cringe a little.

She gave me a sidelong look that neither Mom nor Dad could see; it plainly said, "We've got to find a way to talk to each other."

Seeing that I wasn't in the mood to be teased about sleeping in so late, Mom subsided and went back to her book. I made my way into the kitchen to get something to eat.

I poured myself a cup of coffee and took a sip. Knowing that lunch was just a couple of hours away, I didn't want to eat much; just something to take the edge off. I found a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter, and a jar of jelly. I found myself a seat at the kitchen table, and I was working on my PB & J when Maddy came into the kitchen with an empty coffee cup. She poured more coffee into the cup and sat down at the table beside me with it, making sure that I saw her examining my half-eaten sandwich.

"Mmm," she said, loudly and sarcastically. "PB & J. What a meal!" Maddy hated peanut butter. She held one hand to her ear and pointed toward the living room with her other. Her meaning was clear; what she'd said was meant to keep Mom and Dad from figuring out why she was really in the kitchen.

I gave her the "thumbs-up" sign as I said, "Actually, it's pretty good. And lunch is only a couple of hours away."

She whispered, "We need to talk. Privately." And then she said out loud, "Well, enjoy."

I nodded and thumbs-upped again, and replied, "I am." And, as she got up to leave the kitchen, I said, "Looks like the weather's pretty bad." It was cloudy and gray outside, and the snow that had fallen the day before showed no signs of melting. I continued, "Why don't we work on our calculus this afternoon?"

"I guess we could," she said, sounding reluctant. But she smiled at me and returned the thumb signal before going on, still with feigned regret dripping from her voice, "I can't think of anything more exciting to do. And it sure wouldn't hurt to get in a little extra time on it."

===||<>||===

It was a little after one when we and our calculus books got together in Maddy's room that afternoon. Mom was still reading in the living room, and Dad was at the kitchen table working on the monthly bills, so they were conveniently out of the way—though we sure couldn't afford to noises that could arouse any suspicion.

We sat down next to each other and arranged our study materials on the desk so that, in the unlikely event that a parent came upstairs and walked past Maddy's door, it would look like we were hard at work studying—as advertised. As we finished arranging things, Maddy said, not quite whispering, but not loudly enough to be heard downstairs, "I'm sorry. We shouldn't have fucked last night."

"No, " I agreed, keeping my voice down in like manner, "we shouldn't have. We weren't going to do that again." I grinned at her. "But I'm not any sorrier than I've been about the first time.'

She grinned back. "It sure was good," she said. "I guess I'm not very sorry about it, either."

"Yeah," I agreed, putting my hand on her thigh and stroking. "What happened? I mean, before what I already know happened?"

She looked down at my hand, and placed hers on top of it. But she made no effort to stop me. "I'm not sure," she said, still looking down at our hands. "I really needed it when I got home last night. I guess it was just..." she paused and looked me in the eye. She went on, "...just being close to an attractive guy all night made me horny. But he still didn't want to touch me the way you like to. He did kiss me last night, but it was just a peck." She paused again, and moved her hand from where it still rested on mine to rest on my thigh. And, just as I was stroking her thigh, she started stroking mine. After a long wait, during which we each stroked up and down the other's thigh, she finished, "He did hold me against himself when he kissed me. He's never done that before. But his dick was soft, even when I pushed against him. Other guys have always been hard when we did that. But still, it made me need to fuck." Her look became even more earnest as she said that.

"Did that make you feel unwanted again," I asked.

She smiled. "No," she said, "you took care of that for me. I knew where I could find a cock whose owner would put in me, and you didn't disappoint me about that. Even though we'd agreed that we weren't going to do it again."

I smiled back. "Any time," I said. "Any time for my twin sister."

Her smile disappeared, and the earnest look came back. "No," she said. "Not any time. It's too dangerous. We just can't keep doing it with each other. I know last night was my fault, and I'm sorry I did that to you, even if I'm not very sorry that I did that with you."

"I'm not sorry, either. It's so good with you," I replied. "But you weren't going to seduce me."

"I said I wouldn't seduce you after school," she answered. "And I didn't." She grinned at me, saying, "I didn't say anything about after midnight. And we didn't even break the Pants Rule."

She had a point, I had to agree. Two points, in fact. But I wasn't going to let her distract me from the main issue. "Okay," I said, "But we fucked when we said we weren't going to. What about our agreement? We probably still shouldn't do that. And for sure we shouldn't fuck like that when Mom and Dad are so nearby. They'll catch us if we keep that up."

She thought, and then said, "You're right. Brothers and sisters can't fuck each other the way we've been doing. They just can't. And especially when Mom and Dad might catch us at it. We shouldn't do that at all, I guess." She paused before adding, "Even when we really want to." She moved her hand from my thigh to my crotch, where it took her almost no time at all to find my cock—which was, of course, hard, not just from the way we'd been touching each other, but also from thinking about what we'd done during the night.

I reached into her crotch and stroked the area just below her mound—the region where her clit hid between her outer lips. She closed her eyes in response, and I said, "You can't come into my room and get naked, like you did last night," I said. "If you do...." I stopped.

She opened her eyes and looked into mine. "Yeah," she agreed. "If I do, we'll fuck, because it makes you want to, and I wouldn't sneak in there if I didn't already want to. We just can't do that. If we'd gotten caught last night, it would've been my fault, I can't do that again—no matter how much I need it."

"So guess that's it," I said. "No more fucking?"

"No more fucking," she agreed. Hand was busy playing with my cock through my pants. "You aren't mad at me for last night, are you?" she asked.

"No," I said, "not mad. I wasn't mad at all. Just worried about..." I stopped.

"Yeah," she said, "I get it. It was a dumb thing we did. A dumb thing I did."

My own hand was busy in her crotch. I quit stroking her clit and reached for the fastenings of her pants as I said, "I was dumb enough to go along with you," I said. "No more dumb things. For either of us."

She nodded her head. "No more dumb things," she agreed, but reached for my zipper. I reacted by zeroing in for a kiss. Her lips were soft, pliant, welcoming.

When we pulled back from the kiss, we looked into each other's eyes. "We can't fuck," she whispered as she unbuckled her jeans. "But that doesn't mean we can't eat each other..."

===||<>||===

Madison met me at the bathroom door that Monday morning—naked, as was becoming our ritual. Mom and Dad were down in the kitchen, of course, finishing their breakfast in preparation heading off to work. So my sister and I were free to fool around a little—a part of our ritual we both approved of. (Neither of us quite approved of the "little" part, but we took what we could get.) And, now fully clothed, we got in a little more fooling around after we got to the breakfast table, Mom and Dad being gone by then.

As we prepared to leave for school, Maddy asked, "Well, should I come home right after school or not? Will you be able to control yourself?"

"I know the rules," I said, looking her in the eyes. "You know the rules. If you follow them, I'll follow them." I paused, but before she could reply, I added, "The Pants Rule is in effect; you aren't going to seduce me; we aren't going to fuck."

"You got it," she said. "And I won't seduce you. If I break that rule, we'll wind up breaking both of the other rules. You're hard to resist, too, you know."

And, with that, we left for school.

===||<>||===

That afternoon, I got home only minutes before Maddy did. Neither of us bothered to ask the other what we'd do. We both knew we were going to her room to "study," and that's what we did. And we both knew that our afternoon "study sessions" always began with using our mouths to get each other off, so that's exactly what happened. Afterword, we did work on our calculus. We got even more real studying done that evening, while Mom and Dad watched television.

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday followed much the same path, and it looked very much like we were developing another ritual. Each day, we managed to keep at least one pair of pants on at all times—though we brought each other to orgasm before we got down to any real studying. And, each of those days, we engaged in major study sessions after supper. If we could keep this up, I figured we would be well-prepared for the next calculus test.

What about our other subjects? We weren't nearly as worried about them as about math. They'd caused us little trouble in the past, and what studying we needed to do for them we'd been able to get done during study-hall periods, of which we each had one, sometimes two, a day.

Friday went a little bit differently. The morning went as usual, and we again got home from school at nearly the same time. After she'd kissed me well and thoroughly (while being sure to press her body tightly against mine), Maddy said, "I've got another date with Gene tonight, so no "study session" after supper."

"And no coming into my room after you get home?" I replied.

"Definitely not!" she said. "We know better than that now. No matter how horny I might be, I'm not going to come into your room when I get home." She stopped, and the expression on her face changed. She looked at me very seriously, and went on, "And if Gene doesn't make a serious move tonight, I'm going to have to break up with him."

"Really?" I asked. "I thought you really liked him."

"I do," she said. "But I can't keep hoping he'll get interested. I need a guy who notices I'm a girl and wants to..." She stopped, letting the sentence end there.

"Would you fuck him if he tried for it?" I asked.

She grinned. "In a second," she said. "He's sweet and thoughtful, and he's a really good-looking guy. Just being around him has always turned me on. And I like him. I like him a lot. But..." She paused again and bit her lip. A quiet little smile formed at the corners of her mouth, and she finished with, "...I hope he can find a guy who'll like him the way I do."

"Seems like you've about made up your mind," I said.

"Almost," she said soberly. "Almost. I'm just about at the end of my rope."

"I wish it had worked out better for you," I said.

"I do, too," she said. And then her grin reappeared. "But if it had, I'd never have known how well you eat pussy."

"Speaking of eating pussy..." I answered, with a sly smile.

She returned the sly smile, before she led me to her room for our Friday afternoon "study session."

===||<>||===

It was a little after nine when I got up on Saturday morning; as always, I'd slept in. Maddy was sitting on her bed reading; she didn't look very torn up about anything. When I'd gotten dressed, I stepped into her room and asked—quietly, so as not to attract unwanted attention from a parent downstairs—"How'd it go last night?"

"You should be proud of me," she said. "I didn't rape you last night!"

"Pretty proud," I said. "But you didn't answer the question."

She looked at me soberly. "He still didn't make any moves on me, but we're still together. I didn't have the courage to break up with him last night."

I looked back at her, just as soberly, and I said, "I don't know how to help you with it. I wish I did."

"It's not your problem," she answered me. "I've got to figure it out."

I thought for a minute. "If he's really gay," I offered, "maybe..." I wasn't sure how to finish.

"Yeah," she replied, "I thought of that. If he is gay, then he's just trying to convince himself he isn't, and he maybe doesn't really want it to go anywhere. The trouble with that..." She didn't seem to know how to finish that one.

"The trouble is you don't know, I guess," I finished for her.

"Yeah," she agreed. "But I guess I'm getting some definite signals from him. Or..., rather..., I'm not getting the signals that would tell me he isn't gay."

I stepped up to the bed where she was sitting, bent over and kissed her on the lips. She returned the kiss, her lips open. Our tongues engaged, and the kiss extended for a while before we broke it.

"I'm sorry," I said.

She gave me a rueful grin. "But not real sorry, I guess," she said.

"No, really," I said, looking earnestly into her eyes. "I am sorry you're in such a miserable situation."

"I'll work it out," she said, looking back just as earnestly. And she reached for my crotch to stroke my hardening cock.

"Well, as much fun as it would be," I said, while reaching for a tit, "you probably shouldn't work that out right now."

"No," she agreed, eyes closed now as I stroked the tit I'd found. "Not now. But Mom and Dad will be going to the supermarket this afternoon."

"That's right," I said. Then, my tongue firmly in my cheek, I added, "We'll have to think of a way to fill the time they're gone."

"I'll work on that," she said, with her sly smile.

I stroked her cheek, gave her another quick peck on the lips, and, with my own sly smile, said, "I will too." And I went downstairs to get something to eat.

===||<>||===

As we'd expected, Mom and Dad announced, a bit after lunch, that they were going on their weekly grocery shopping trip. Madison and I gave each other covert glances, both knowing that they'd be gone for a least an hour—an hour, that is, we'd have for whatever shenanigans we might feel like indulging in. And, naturally, both of us had ideas. Ideas that involved each others' bodies. Each others' naked bodies—but only one at a time.

I was hanging out in my room, and Maddy was in hers, when Dad yelled up the stairs to tell us they were leaving. We both acknowledged him at the same time, our voices merging in what would have been unintelligible if our meanings hadn't been obvious and expected. The back door closed behind them, and we heard the garage door open. It closed about a minute later.

My cock was already hard with anticipation as I left my room, only to find Maddy leaving hers simultaneously. Smiling, we met halfway for an extended embrace that included a deep kiss.

"Great minds...," I said, looking into her eyes when the kiss ended.

"Something's great!" she replied, rubbing herself against my bulge.

I wormed my hand between us, reaching to stroke her mound. "And I'll bet something's wet!" I replied.

She moaned in reply and reached for another kiss. Her boobs pressed against my chest; our tongues engaged and pumped my desire higher.

Briefly, I looked into her eyes again and read her desire there. I took her hand and pulled her toward my room; she came willingly.

Once there, we headed directly for my bed, not bothering to close the door; we would be alone in the house for at least an hour, so there was no need. We were nearly at the bed when I pulled her into another kiss.

Her back was to the bed when we ended that kiss, and I pushed her gently down so that she sat, her ass right at the edge of the bed. I separated her knees and stepped between them as she lowered herself. At the same time, she pulled the sweatshirt she'd been wearing over her head and tossed it aside. She wore nothing under it, and for a moment I reveled in the sight of her naked boobs. Under their spell, I bent forward and took a nipple into my mouth. She moaned again as I caressed it with my tongue and my hand kneaded the other tit.

"I've been thinking about this all morning," she breathed as she lay back on the bed. "I need you to eat me and make me come."

Removing my mouth from her nipple, I answered her: "I've been thinking about it, too. I love to touch you and I'd love eat you." And I reached for her belt buckle.

She'd beaten me to it, and had it unfastened. She was already pulling down the zipper. I helped her remove jeans and panties; I shrugged off my own shirt and undershirt before kneeling there between her knees, on the floor at the side of the bed.

My twin sister's feminine aroma entranced me as I bent forward admiringly, to plant a kiss on the head of her slit. She greeted the kiss with still another moan—a moan that conveyed pleasure and appreciation. Lost, now, in her pleasure and my own, I extended my tongue to touch, delicately, the little jewel of her clit, and I felt her body stiffen in response. Still delicately, I licked what I'd found and felt more, deeper response.

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,151 Followers
12