All Comments on 'We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 04'

by CarlusMagnus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Great story! His sister showing some regret. I hope your not thinking of splitting them. They cant just walk away from a sexual relationship.

Plus they make a hot couple.

Cant wait for more from them. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

BilleyedBilleyedabout 2 years ago

Very nice, please continue!

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 2 years ago

Very good story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is incest done right. Even though they have already had sex, they're still struggling with the morality of it. That morality is starting to slowly lose out to desire. THAT is the proper way to write incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think I’m done reading this series. What the heck it’s going to happen I don’t care. It’s always the same thing and that is drawn out sheer stupidity from both of them. I know it’s just a story but it’s so unbelievable. I haven’t read your other stories… And I don’t think I’m going to. The first one was hot but then they repeated we can’t do this anymore I promise pants only just turned me off from reading it and I skipped most of the paragraphs.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

I love the play on the sibling dialogue - finishing each others thoughts/sentences. That said, when do they realize they are in love with each other and not as family? Right now they are just two horny relatives fucking each other. My two cents.. 4*

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55about 2 years ago
Good Story

I love the thrill of this story but each chapter has almost been the same. Change it up a bit. It seems their feelings for each other is developing stronger that you touch on and drop it immediately and start over again. Break the circle! Smile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story so far, but it seems all sex and no feelings. How do they feel about each other? It seems he doesn’t care for her. She’s dating someone else and he isn’t jealous or has no opinion. In fact, he’s selfishly enjoying the spoils of her dying relationship without an emotional investment on his part. How sad that he only wants her for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very hot! I like that it's a real relationship and not just a one-off; I also like that they're struggling with it. Not exactly with the morality of it so much as the fear of discovery; but they both know there's a moral problem with what they're doing. But once they're hooked, there's no going back.

One other thing: this is undoubtedly the best written story I've run across on Literotica in many years. Thank you! It's a real joy to read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this is one of the best i read in a long time. I hope it is a cliterdus awards

entry

Falstaff60Falstaff6012 months ago

Yep. As others have observed, it definitely, at this point, needs an injection of emotion/romance. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCarlusMagnus@CarlusMagnus
10/25/2019: Submitted Chapter Four of "Looking for Trouble" this morning. 10/23/2019: Submitted Chapter Three of "Looking for Trouble" this afternoon. 10/21/2019: Chapter Two of "Looking for Trouble" submitted this morning. 10/17/2019: This evening, I posted the first cha...