We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 06

Story Info
Maddie lets the pussy out of the bag.
3.9k words
4.74
16k
31

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,152 Followers

We put the agreement Maddie and I had reached into effect immediately—after all, spring break had officially begun when school'd gotten out that day. Mom was due home in a few minutes, though, so we didn't have time, then, to accomplish much more than get our clothes back where Mom would probably think they belonged. And we couldn't think of a believable reason why we should study that evening, so we didn't have any opportunity to make out, either.

Saturday afternoon, Mom and Dad made their usual grocery-shopping run. The garage door had barely quit rising when we met at the base of the stairs. "Your room or mine," I asked her after the ensuing kiss had ended.

===||<>||===

I didn't get to sleep in on Monday, the first weekday of spring break. No, much as I liked sleeping in on mornings when there was no school, this was even better.

I woke to find Maddie naked in bed beside me, playing with my morning wood where it projected through the fly of my pajama pants.

Of course, I had to ask: "Mom and Dad! Are they gone?"

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Too?" she asked—and punctuated her question with a moan as one of my hands found a tit and tweaked her nipple. Naturally, we'd have liked to go somewhere for the break, but Dad said we couldn't afford a trip, both because we didn't have enough money in the bank and because he and Mom would have had to take leaves without pay while we were gone. And the plans we had for the week, the plans Maddie and I had formed on Friday, were much more interesting.

Then she added, "They left for work a few minutes ago. We've got the whole day together alone."

I shrugged out of my pajama tops and we rolled toward each other, to meet in the middle of the bed. Her naked body felt marvelous against me, and I reached for the drawstring of my bottoms as we shared another kiss. When the kiss ended, I said, "I'm going to fuck you, now."

"No," she said. "I'm going to fuck you!" and she pushed me onto my back. She reached for the waistband of the pajama buttons and pulled them downward. Seeing what she intended, I raised my ass off the bed, and the pants were quickly down around my knees. Saying, "That's good enough for what I've got in mind," she threw a leg over me and rose to her own knees to straddle me.

Then we both watched my cock slide into her pussy as she lowered herself onto it. Not long after that, we exploded in each other's arms and I pumped surge after surge of my cum into my sister.

===||<>||===

It was Wednesday, late in the afternoon, and Madison and I lay together in her bed, recovering from our second fuck of the day. She had rolled her naked body against mine, and each of us had an exploratory hand roaming gently over the other's body.

I turned my head to look at her. "Do you really think this will work?" I asked. We had fucked twice, now, on every weekday so far this week—once each morning when we woke up and once each afternoon, shortly before we expected Mom home from work. We still had Thursday and Friday to go, and we expected to fuck at least twice on each of those days. And once on Saturday, as always. And, somehow, we had also managed to work on our math together after supper every night. Of course, that, too, had led to our usual make-out sessions, during which each of us had eaten the other.

She raised her head from where it had rested on my shoulder and grinned at me; then she kissed my neck not far from where her head had been. "I'm not sure I care," she said. "I'm glad we agreed to try this. I don't think we would have made it even this far—let alone the whole week. We'd be fucking each other several times a day by now. Do you think it's going to work?"

"Well… no," I admitted. "We wouldn't have made it. But I don't think I'm getting tired of fucking you."

"I'm not getting tired of fucking you, either," she said. "But we sure would have gotten tired of trying not to."

"You got that right," I said. "I was getting tired of that last week."

She snuggled in a little more tightly against me. "Me, too," she said.

"This is much better," I pointed out.

"Yeah," she replied. "We don't have to feel guilty about doing something we'd agreed not to do."

"That was a good idea you had. But what if…" I started, and then quit without finishing.

"What if it doesn't work?" she finished for me. "Not to worry. We won't be any worse off than we were before break. We might as well enjoy the break, since we can't go anywhere."

"I sure enjoyed that!" I remarked.

"Me, too!" she crooned as she snuggled in tightly against me.

We lay there for a while, each enjoying the feel of the other's body and the other's hand roaming our own. Finally, she asked, "What time is it?"

I looked over at the clock. "It's about half past four," I said. "We'd better get up and get ready for Mom to get home."

===||<>||===

We continued through the week, fucking every morning after Mom and Dad had left for work and every afternoon, right before they came home. We did miss our Friday afternoon fuck, because Andrea—who had also stayed home for the break—wanted Maddie to come over that afternoon. When I objected, Maddie said, "Andrea knows I'm free. Needing to come home and fuck my brother instead wouldn't be a satisfactory excuse. At least, not one I can use." I couldn't argue with that.

We also missed our evening make-out session on Friday, because Dad took us out for dinner that evening to "celebrate spring break." We thought it was a pretty corny gesture, but we did enjoy a good restaurant meal. Even though we didn't get our usual evening "meals" because of it.

So, in spite of our activities earlier in the week, we were especially horny on Saturday afternoon when Mom and Dad made their weekly grocery-shopping trip. So horny, in fact, that we didn't make it to either of our bedrooms. We wound up fucking halfway up the stairs. Maddie said we weren't going to do that again; she didn't like the way the hard risers dug into her back. I tried out the position she'd been in, and I had to sympathize with her. And I admitted that it hadn't been so good for my shins, either—though it sure had been good for my cock.

After we'd gotten dressed following that Saturday afternoon delight, we sat together on the couch, Maddie's now-fully-clothed body resting against me, my arm around her, to await our parents' return with the coming week's food supplies. "Are you sick of fucking your brother yet?" I asked her.

She stroked my thigh, where her hand rested on it. "Not at all," she said. "It just gets better and better. Are you sick of fucking your sister?"

"Well," I dissembled, "I don't think I could get it up for you now."

She whacked me in the belly with the hand that had been stroking my thigh. As the hand returned to stroking, she said, "Asshole. We just fucked a few minutes ago. And we've fucked ten other times since Monday morning. Right now, you couldn't get it up with an Erector Set!"

"I didn't say I could," I replied. "Of course I still want to fuck my sister. It's even better now than it was last week."

"That's more like it!" she said. "But we still have our problem, don't we."

"Yeah," I said. "Fucking every time we could during the break didn't solve it. We still want to fuck, but we can't be fuck buddies."

"No," she said, "we can't be fuck buddies. We aren't fuck buddies."

"No," I agreed. "We aren't fuck buddies."

She leaned over and kissed my neck before saying, quietly, "No, Mason. we aren't fuck buddies. It's worse than that. And it's better, too. We're lovers."

I looked at her; shock must have been evident on my face. She returned my look, smiling. All I could think of to say was, "Uuhh!" because I realized that she was right: we were lovers. I was head-over-heels in love with my twin sister.

===||<>||===

She'd been right about it being both better and worse, too. I realized that during school on Monday, when I couldn't get her out of my mind. It wasn't that I wanted to fuck her (although I sure did want to—but I knew we weren't going to get our after-school fuck in that day because she'd told me that morning that Andrea had talked her into coming over again); I wanted, even more, to be with her.

So I was feeling pretty sorry for myself when I stepped into the living room to find Maddie there. Naked, of course.

Somewhat later, we lay in Maddie's bed again, both naked now, in each other's arms, our desires for each others' bodies satisfied once more. "I thought you were going over to Andrea's after school today," I said after I'd regathered myself from the shattering orgasm she'd given me.

"She was home with the flu today, so I couldn't," she replied. "She'll probably be out all week."

"It's been going around lately," I observed. "I hope we don't get it. Maybe we should have gotten those shots." Neither of us had felt like getting jabbed with a needle back in October, when Mom had tried to get us to. Now I was having second thoughts—although I sure wouldn't object to being able to take some time off from school.

"Maybe we'd miss the calculus exam on Wednesday," Maddie said.

"What a tragedy," I answered. And then, after a few seconds, "We'd probably better study this evening and tomorrow evening." We'd been working on it all through the break, but I figured we could always do a little more.

"We'd better," Maddie agreed. I guess she figured we could always do some more, too.

===||<>||===

I was ready for that test, and I thought I'd done pretty well on it. Maddie, hadn't gone to school on Wednesday. Our fears about the flu had turned out to be prophetic. She got home from school on Tuesday, achy all over, with a wicked headache, a sore throat, and a fever; she'd gone straight to bed, which is where she still was when I came home after school on Friday with my own aches and fever. And went straight to bed.

For the next few days, fucking was about the last thing on either of our minds, though Maddie was already beginning to feel better when I came home sick that Friday. I felt worse on Saturday, and even worse on Sunday. I started that day by throwing up all over my bedroom floor; I was very hot, my aches were worse, my head hurt, and I had a stiff neck. Maddie came in to check on me late that morning, and I remember that I thought the overhead room light was intolerably bright when she turned it on. I don't remember much from then on, though I vaguely recall going somewhere, Maddie beside me and my head on her shoulder, through bright light in the back seat of Dad's car.

===||<>||===

I woke in a strange room and looked around. The light was dim, but plenty adequate for seeing what was around me. I was lying in a hospital bed, and there was a button at the end of a cord resting on the pillow beside my head. There was medical-looking equipment here and there about the room and a couple of doors. One of them was open, and was the source of the light in the room. It looked like the room beyond was a bathroom. The other was heavier, and looked like it was probably the entrance to the room.

There was a television, now off, on a shelf high on the wall several feet beyond the foot of the bed, and a digital clock beside it said 4:31. I could see through a shaded window not far to one side of my bed that it was nighttime. Evidently, I was in a hospital. I felt a little weaker than a new-born baby, and a bit less coordinated. I guessed there was a good reason why I wasn't at home.

Maddie was sitting in a chair on my other side—fast asleep with her mouth wide open; she was snoring lightly. Briefly, I thought about waking her to find out what was going on and why we were here. But while I was thinking about it, I fell asleep again.

===||<>||===

When I woke up again, the clock said 7:07. A good-looking woman, probably in her late thirties, I didn't know was taking my pulse. She was wearing a name tag that said "Margaret Semanski, RN." As I watched, she set my arm back down on the bed, recorded a figure on a clipboard, picked up something that looked like a ray-gun, and—seeing my eyes open—said "Welcome back to the world, Mason."

Almost instantly, Maddie was right beside her. "Mase! You're awake!" she said, not quite shouting in her evident joy.

At almost the same time, Margaret said, "You've had a rough few days, but we think everything's going to be okay now. I just took your vitals, and they're back to normal. You're probably going to feel pretty weak for a while, but that will get better. The doctor will be in to see you a little later this morning, and she might release you tomorrow." Margaret sure was right about the weak part—a kitten was probably a circus strong-man compared to how I felt.

Maddie, I could see, was chomping at the bit to get at me. "Can I hug him?" she asked, looking like she didn't care what the answer was and she was going to squeeze me for all she was worth as soon as she could get at me.

"Sure," said Margaret, and, smiling, she added, smiling, "Just don't forget that he has to breathe." And she turned to leave the room.

Maddie carried through with the promise her question had implied. "Oh, Mase!" she said as she hugged me. "We've been so worried about you." I don't know whether she was squeezing too hard or if it just felt that way because of my weakened state, but it sure didn't seem like she'd heard what Margaret had said about breathing.

"What's going on?" I asked, after she'd released me and I could take a breath. "Why am I here?" As I said that, I looked over at the clock I'd seen earlier. It was a bit after seven. Subdued daylight was visible through the window, whose shade had been raised.

She released me and backed away to look me in the eyes. "Your flu turned into meningitis," she said. "We brought you to the emergency room on Sunday afternoon because you had a fever of 103.4° and you were ranting about how you had just 'integrated the ratio test to show that the Taylor series for influenza converges everywhere'."

"Umm… That doesn't make any sense," I said.

"No," she agreed, "it doesn't make a bit of sense. You were out of it. When we got you here, they said that it was a good thing we hadn't waited any longer to bring you in, because your temperature was still rising and without treatment would soon be dangerously high. We didn't find out about the meningitis until the next day. The doctor said that it's a rare complication of flu, but that she's seen it a few times before."

I didn't like the sound of "…the next day."

"What is today?" I asked, almost afraid to hear the answer.

"It's Wednesday morning," she said. "You've been pretty sick." Tears appeared at the corners of her eyes. "I was so afraid that…" She quit mid-sentence and wiped her eyes with her hands. She sniffled a bit, smiled, and said, "But yesterday they said you're going to be okay—that it's just going to take some time for you to get your strength back."

"I sure feel a lot better than I did on Sunday morning," I said, "and that's the last I remember. I really feel weak. But otherwise, I feel pretty good." I reached up to caress her cheek, and she smiled at my touch. It was a sincere smile, but I could see that it was a very tired smile. "I love you," I said, wondering if she had spent the night in that chair.

"I love you, too," she said. "I've been so worried about you. Mom and Dad have been worried, too." She bent over again and placed her head on my shoulder. "I'm so glad you got through it."

I put my arms around her and held her as I asked, "How are you doing? The last I knew, you still had the flu."

"I still felt like shit when you started getting sick," she replied, "but I was doing all right by Sunday afternoon when we brought you here. Mom and Dad will be here soon, on their way to work. And there's some things I need to tell you before they get here." She had straightened up again and gave me her 'we have to talk' look.

"Really?" I asked. "I'm not sure—"

"Really!" she interrupted me. "I know you don't feel great, but you need to know that they know about… us."

I think my jaw dropped. When I found my tongue, I asked, "You mean they know we've been…" I stopped.

"…fucking each other," she finished for me. "And that we're in love with each other. Not brother-sister love, either. Love love." She paused and squeezed me again. Then she went on, "I had to tell them. They weren't going to let me stay with you, Mase. They wanted me to come home on Sunday evening. Mom was going to stay with you. But…" She paused briefly, to sniffle some more. "Mase," she continued, "They said you might die! I couldn't leave you, even with Mom! I know she loves you, but not like I do!" She paused to catch her breath; I was too stunned to say anything before she went on, "I had to tell them so they'd let me stay here with you!" She wiped her eyes again. "I've been here since we brought you here on Sunday. I haven't gone to school! The only thing I've left this floor for is to get something to eat in the cafeteria downstairs."

While I was sorting out the new information, the doctor arrived on her morning rounds. Margaret accompanied her.

===||<>||===

Mom and Dad arrived just as the doctor was leaving. She told me I was now officially out of danger and I might be able to go home the next day—though she said that once I was back home, I'd probably need to stay in bed for a few days.

They didn't address the fact that Maddie and I had been fucking each other almost daily for over a month. Maybe, I figured, they were going to let me recover some more before they dropped an anvil on me.

And I turned out to be strong enough to take their side when they insisted that I no longer needed to have someone at my side twenty-four hours a day, and it was time for Maddie to go home and get some rest, because I no longer needed to have someone at my side twenty-four hours a day. My twin sister, my lover, had to acknowledge that wanting to be with me wasn't as compelling a reason for staying as she'd had for the last few days, and, eventually, but with poor grace (and a look that suggested I might be in trouble for not taking her side), she allowed them to take her home. She told me later that, once home, she'd eaten enough to feed a herd of elephants (a very small herd, she said, but a herd nevertheless), gone to bed, and slept through the day. Mom and Dad had dropped her off and gone to work, which they'd missed on Monday and Tuesday. It was a boring day for me; I spent most of it watching idiotic gameshows on TV.

Mom, Dad, and Maddie dropped by after supper, mostly to say good-night. But then, I was feeling a good bit stronger— I wasn't yet feeling anything like myself. When they left for the night, Maddie delivered a hug and a kiss on the lips that surprised me with its intensity; after all, Mom and Dad were right there to witness it. They appeared completely unaffected, which, I have to confess, is something I can't say for my own reaction.

The three of them were back the following morning. They arrived, with clothing for me to wear, after the doctor had been there with the good news that I could go home. The best part, I decided, of getting to leave was not having to wear that stupid hospital gown any longer. I was tired of having my bare ass hang out every time I stood up.

===||<>||===

The trip home proved to be a good bit more tiring than I'd expected. In fact, it was exhausting; the doctor had been right about needing to take it easy—very easy—for a while.

CarlusMagnus
CarlusMagnus
1,152 Followers
12