We Need to Study Our Math Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was definitely looking forward to getting in bed and dozing off when we got home. Maddie helped me up the stairs and into my room; Mom and Dad were right behind us.

There was a surprise waiting for me.

My desk, small as it was, had been removed from the room to free up some space. Now there was, instead, another dresser—Maddies's dresser—in it's place. And my bed had been moved to the side to make room for another bed—a twin bed identical, except for the coverings, to mine. It had to be Maddie's bed.

I stopped short in the doorway. "What…" I blurted, as Maddy delivered another one of her spectacular hugs. "Surprise!" she said.

"Well," said Dad, "Mom and I talked it over the other day, while Maddie was babysitting you after she let the, umm… pussy out of the bag." Mom, who was standing right next to him, elbowed him in ribs for that, but he went on unfazed, "We weren't exactly thrilled at what she told us, but we decided we had a choice: we could have a big fight with the two of you, or we could just acknowledge something we've suspected for a while and let you share a room."

"We decided that we didn't want to have a fight about something when we knew we'd lose," Mom added. "We think a queen-sized bed might make more sense than twin beds, so we ordered one. It'll arrive in a few weeks. In the meantime, you'll just have to make do with these."

And Dad picked up from there, saying wryly, "It doesn't seem to have slowed you down too much, even when you were in different rooms."

And Maddy said, "Your room's a little bigger than mine, so we moved me in here. Our desks are in my old room. It's our study now. After all, it's still true. We need to study our math."

The End

12