We Need to Talk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than allowing C. J. finding her in Charlie's room with a huge puddle of cum on his bed sheets, she decided to take her Goodwill bag and wait downstairs in the living room. It was only about ten minutes until she heard C.J.'s car pulled up in front. He door lock rattled and he came in.

"Hey, how are you. Where are the boys?"

"I'm well. The boys left for the apartment about thirty minutes ago."

"Sorry to make you wait. Let me drop these bags into the kitchen and I can take you home."

With the bags put away in the kitchen, he returned to the living room saying, "Ready to go?"

"Yep."

She stood up and C.J. asked, "That isn't the same attire you were wearing earlier, is it?"

"No," she said. "I took the guys to Goodwill for the kitchen stuff to save them money and did a little shopping for myself while we were there. What do you think?"

"Well, if I were your father, I'd tell you that those little pants don't cover all of your ass and that you'd have to change into something else. But, I'm not your father, so I'll just say that they're sexy! Ready to go for it?"

"What," she said.

"Are you ready to go for home?"

"Yes, sure," she said.

He walked her to the car and opened the door for her. As they drove, C.J. asked about the shopping that she'd done for the boys. She explained how much money they'd saved by going to Goodwill and it was good because they were guys who only needed the functionality.

"So, how long did you have to wait for me to get back? What did you guys do?"

Pam paused, she was not going to tell C.J. that Charlie and his friend had fucked her in her alcoholic state. "We just hung out until they were ready to leave for college," she said. "That reminds me. Can you pull into to a CVS for a minute, I need to pick something up. No need to make a second trip," she said. He agreed.

When he pulled into the CVS parking lot, Pam hopped out of the car and walked in. He watched her ass wiggle as she walked in with the bottom of her cheeks hanging out of the bottom of her cutoffs. His cock hardened in his pants. He decided that today was the day.

She returned with a bag and stuffed it into the Goodwill bag with her clothes.

"So, with Joe out of town for weeks, that has to be tough. What do you do with yourself," C.J. asked.

"I just go to work and come home to be horny," she replied flatly. "We'd decided to start a family, but both need to be home and fuck to get that going. He's on the road far too much for that. Every couple of weeks, he and Alex are deployed to another city to do office setups. I checked and that's not the way to get a baby started."

There was silence.

"Hey, sorry to lay all of that on you," she said. "I've said too much." Pam looked down at her bag from CVS with a couple of "morning after" kits inside. She thought, maybe she said too much and done too much. She really didn't need Joe coming home to her pregnant with a black baby.

They arrived at Pam and Joe's apartment and Pam jumped from the car offering thanks to C.J. for the lift and his thanking her for helping the boys. If he only knew!

"Say, I don't mean to impose, but could I use the toilet," C.J. asked.

"Sure, come on in."

Inside, Pam pointed to the bedroom. "We only have the one off the master bedroom. It's right through there."

C.J. went to the bathroom. Pam went in to put away her things. She stood with her back to the bathroom on the other side of the room. She could hear C.J. taking a piss. He was streaming a loud piss. She'd never heard a man make that much noise with his stream of piss. It sounded like a horse. It forced her to asked herself, just how big was his cock.

The water in the sink ran for a while. Then there was silence. "You okay," Pam called out.

"I'm just fine. I'll be out in a minute."

Pam heard the bathroom door swing open and she turned to look. Out stepped C.J. completely naked. Her eyes grew big as he slowly walked across the room to her. With each step his huge cock and ball sack shifted from side to side.

"What," was all she could say.

He approached her and pulled her to him for a hug. "I think we both knew that this would happen. We've known it for a long time. I've know this from the moment you came in for the interview. I've seen you watching me in the office - mostly watching my crotch. I knew this would happen. I knew that a sexy woman like you wouldn't stand for Joe being out of town half of the time. I knew you needed more."

Pam returned his embrace. His upper torso was strong and warm. He had manly arms with nice biceps and his smooth chest was dominated by well-defined pecs and a flat abdomen. As they embraced, her hand slid down to his ass. He buns were firm. He made her heart race.

She pushed him back a bit and then dropped to the floor on her knees and reached for his cock. Joe was a strong six and a half inches, but C.J. was at least eight, maybe eight and a half, and he was thicker than Joe's. She always thought that Joe's cock did magic in her cunt, but the shuttered to think what this huge black cock would do. A large drop of precum appeared on the head and she licked it off as she took the head into her mouth.

He groaned. His anticipation was fulfilled. She had plenty of practice on Joe's cock, but this was a bit more challenging. She pressed her head forward toward his pubic hair taking all of him in. Staring straight ahead, she caught sight of his ball-sack. It was trimmed smooth and carrying two large balls. Joe had big balls too, but these must have been fifty-percent larger. She reached out and grabbed one in each hand. She tugged them gently and again he groaned with pleasure.

She released his cock from her mouth and tried to take one of his balls into her mouth. It was more difficult than she had expected. When she was able to suck one into her mouth, he flinched. It was most likely a natural reaction to the body thinking that its most important part - the future of mankind - was under attack. As she gently sucked on the ball, he began to relax. Releasing the first ball, she kissed the second one before licking it. She gently sucked it into her mouth and gave it the same tender treatment the first one had enjoyed.

When she released the second ball, he reached down and pulled her up into a standing position, then raised one of her legs onto his forearm and then the other. He lifted her and up and they offered each other a deep wet kiss. He carried her to the bed and placed her in the center of the bed on her back. He lay down beside her on his side and continued to kiss her. He sat up and helped her into a sitting position and raised her t-shirt over her head and onto a heap on the floor. Now, she only wore the new bra and her cutoffs. She reclined onto the bed as he ran his hands over her bra and breasts. She had always noticed that he had large hands, but now with them exploring her chest, they seemed even larger as they caressed and kneaded her tits.

It was then that Pam's cell phone started to ring. She freed herself from his embrace and pulled the phone from the back pocket of the cutoffs. The display said simply, "JOE".

"I have to take his call," she said to C.J. He nodded.

"Hey, Joe. How are you," Pam asked while trying not to give away that there was a handsome, athletic, black man laying next to her in the bed. Not to mention the cock-sucking she just gave him.

"Just checking in, honey. I miss you so much. What have you been doing?"

"Just the normal stuff. How's the project coming along? Are you and Alex getting it done?"

"Yes, things with Alex are going great. But I wish I were there to have sex with you. I miss that on the road."

There was a pause, before Joe said, "Would you like to do phone sex. We've never done that, but I'm really horny!"

"Phone sex," Pam asked.

"Yes, we'll just talk our way through it."

C.J. whispered into Pam ear, "tell him that you're going to put him on speaker - - to free your hands." Pam shook her head for no. C.J. squeezed her nipple through the bra and nodded a yes.

"Honey, I'm going to put you on speaker so I don't have to hold the phone. Wait, Alex isn't there is he, I don't want to get gangbanged on the phone!"

Joe laughed. "Alex is in the gym. I'll go on speaker too. I'm ready. I'm already naked on the bed."

"Where are you and what do you have on?"

"I was just changing clothes. I have on a new bra and a cut little pair of skimpy little cutoffs with a little ass slipping out of the bottom. I got them today at the store."

"Baby, I'm thinking of nibbling on your neck and planting little kisses there and then sucking on your earlobes. I know how you love that."

C.J. started nibbling on her neck and earlobe. It made her wiggle. She moaned.

"I want to hold your tits. Take off the bra." As instructed, Pam sat up in the bed and C.J. removed her bra and she lay back on the bed. His large, soft hands stroked her breast. He toyed with her nipples and offered them his tongue. She moaned loudly.

"Have you moved on without me? Are you playing with your nipples?"

"Yes. I'm really giving my nipples a workout like you do." C.J. pinched her nipples, first one then the other. Pam was responding loudly as Joe listened on the other end of the call.

"Are you getting wet, baby," Joe asked.

"Yes, I am. Very wet."

"Good, now take those cutoffs off. I want to finger that pussy. I need to get to that pussy."

C.J. took his cue and moved between Pam's spread legs. He unzipped the cutoffs. He slipped his middle finger between the cutoffs and her pussy lips and rubbed up and down. She was already wet, and her hips started to gyrate. He caught the pants under her cheeks and slowly pulled them down. When her pussy was fully exposed, he ran his fingers along her slit. Her lips were already swollen with lust.

He pulled her pants all of the way down and tossed them aside.

"Okay, Joe, I'm completely naked."

"Now I want to lick your pussy."

C.J. put his head between Pam's legs and with his extended tongue he parted her lips. He soon found her clit and his tongue circled it repeatedly. He inserted his first and middle fingers into her pussy. It was as wet as he'd ever seen a pussy. She was literally dripping.

Pam let out a squeal and told Joe that she was rubbing her pussy for him. C.J. lowered his head, removed his two fingers and inserted his tongue into her pussy. Women had always loved his tongue inside their cunts and he knew exactly what to do. Pam's hips started to jump and she cried out as he licked her cunt's inner walls.

"Joe, this is so good."

"I can hear that you're really getting into this. We should have done this before. Baby, we have to move on. My cock is hard as a rock. I want to push it into your pussy."

"Okay," was all that she said knowing full well that C.J. would continue to follow Joe's lead and put his big cock into her. He moved up, kneeling between her legs and pointing his hard cock at her pussy opening. Running the head up and down her slit, he picked up some of her juices before pressing the head of his cock into her opening. She gasped, inhaling sharply.

She had daydreamed for months of this very moment with his cock poised to be pushed into her cunt. Now, here they were about to have sex. She also smirked for Joe. He was on the phone listening to C.J. fucking her when he should be there with her. She gasped again as C.J. started his entry. It was a strong, smooth, slid into her. Her pussy stretched for his somewhat thicker cock, but it was neither a pain nor a big streak from Joe's cock. As C.J.'s balls hit her pussy lips, he could feel his reaching depths of her pussy that had never felt cock before.

Already fully inside her, C.J. gave a sharp thrust to drive his cock just a little deeper into Pam. He felt what must have been the end of her pussy and knew that his cock's end was touching her cervix. C.J. wasn't really listening to Joe any more, but rather focusing on thrusting into Pam. He started at a slow pace with long deep thrusts. He felt her insides getting wetter.

Pam started grunting with each thrust. She told Joe she was imagining his cock in her and playing along with the grunts. He said that his hand was giving his cock a real workout.

"Hey, babe," Joe said. "Let's switch it up. Get on all fours, I want to fuck you from behind.

C.J. pulled his cock from Pam and helped her get into the new position. He slid his cock back into her cunt and started to pump into her. Pam had told Joe that she was on her knees and welcoming is cock into her.

"Hey, babe," said Joe. "What's that sound. Is there someone else there? I hear slappy wet sounds like when you're really wet and my balls are bounding off your pussy. That's what I'm hearing."

"Don't worry. It's me. You've made me so wet; I started patting my wet pussy with my hand. I know you like that sound."

C.J.'s big balls were slapping Pam's pussy lips and making that special sound. He loved the feel of his ball sack bouncing off her lips with each thrust. Pam was starting to make more, louder sounds. Her orgasm was starting. When she said, "Oh, baby, this is so good!" C.J. knew that she was not talking to Joe.

"Oh, baby," Joe called out. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum!" There was a pause when only the sound of Joe stroking his lubed cock could be heard; then, it stopped and Joe groaned. "Man, I needed that. I squirted all the way up to my chin. Motherfuck!" There was a pause. "I need to clean up, Alex will be back from the gym and it would be embarrassing to have to explain why I have cum from my chin to my cock. If you're okay, we can talk alter."

Joe abruptly ended the call. Pam looked at her phone to ensure that he was in fact gone. He wasn't there.

C.J. hadn't broken his pace as he pumped Pam's pussy from behind. Pam was still moaning, but the cries were beginning to grow in volume and timing. "Now that the white boy with his cock in his hand is no long a part of this, let's make this happen."

With each thrust, she could feel his cock tap gently on her cervix. It excited her knowing this. The excitement lay in knowing that when he came he would be spraying his white bursts of cum right onto her baby-making opening. Unlike Joe, Buck, and Charlie, who left their cum close, C.J.'s long thick cock would be delivering his cum to the very place where it need to be to bred her.

Pam's body grew rigid as her orgasm took over her body. She reached down and pinched her nipples and her orgasm shifted into high gear. She screamed. It was louder and longer than any orgasmic scream that she'd every uttered. She didn't seem to be able to stop.

C.J.'s cock stiffened with her scream. His big balls jumped up to the base of his cock to do their work. He could feel them tingle as they started to blow out his seed. With each squirt of his jizz he could feel his cock twitch. His cock was fully in and he could feel her cervix touching his cock and knew that every blast of cum that he blasted into her was drenching her cervix. He held her hips pressing her against him. He loved the feel of her skin against his while he filled her.

Pam's body still jerked without her control from time-to-time as her orgasm quelled. C.J. slowly pulled from her and laid on the bed beside her. She cuddled in his arms.

"That was pretty good for white people fucking," he laughed aloud. "Later, I'm going to show you black people fucking." Pam laughed. She had no idea what this black man fucking was or anything about the fucking she was going to get later that night.

After laying there for a while, C.J. softly said, "We need to talk."

"About what?"

"How things have changed and what's the shape of the future. Here's the deal. Going forward, I plan to spend a lot more time in this bed and to have you in my bed too. So, when Joe is here, you two can carry on as normal; but, when he's out of town, you'll spend your time with me. I'm not going to cheat on you and you're only allowed to cheat with Joe. I know you got fucked by Charlie and Buck. If they ever try that again, I'll beat the living shit out of them. And, if you and Joe want a little white baby, I'll work with you to allow that to happen. Other than that, it's full-on bareback fucking. Agreed?"

"Agreed."

"One more thing," C.J. said. "You can tell Joe if you want. I'd even suggest that you do, but there's nothing he can do to stop this. Make sure he understands that."

Pam got up the next day a new woman. They'd had black man sex the night before and he was right, there is a difference. Of course, C.J. doing white man sex was still amazing. She'd gotten up early and gone through her CVS bag and found the Morning After birth control pill. She read the direction and took her dose. She thought the chances were low that she could have gotten pregnant last evening from any of the three, was remote, but she wanted to be sure. She liked the idea of being with both Joe and C.J., she hadn't decided with which one she'd have a baby.

Joe would be out-of-town for another four weeks on this project with Alex. And true to his word, C.J. took her into his bed and delivered daily mind-blowing sex. Also, per his agreement, he wore a condom until she could restart her birth control pills.

There was no more phone sex for Pam and Joe during those four weeks. He'd never brought up the topic again. He'd called at the end of the project to say when he and Alex were flying in and that he'd drop Alex home and then he'd be home to Pam.

Pam had decided that she would tell Joe about C.J. and let the chips fall where they may.

She was still nervous about delivering this news but had rejected C.J.'s offer to be there to support her. Joe came through the front door and they hugged and offered kisses.

They both tried to speak at the same time, "We need to talk."

They laughed and insisted that the other one go first. Joe decided to go first. He explained that for the last year working with Alex that they'd grown very close. Pam interrupted to ask if Joe was going to say he was gay or what. Joe explained that Alex was a woman. They'd started out with separate rooms on these trips, but one night they got a little drunk and had sex. They'd said it was a one-off thing, but on the next project, they'd shared a room and sex became a daily thing.

"So, why were you discussing starting a family with me when you're fucking Alex?"

"I'm coming to that. As it happens, I got Alex pregnant. She three months along."

"So, you can't get me pregnant, but you knock her up in no time. Really?"

"Look, I'm sorry. But I wanted to be honest with you."

"So," Pam said. "Where do you think this leave us?"

"I need to be with Alex and our child," Joe said.

"Fine," Pam said. "I'll move out. I'll go live elsewhere. I'll move in with C.J."

"And what makes you think that he'll put you up," Joe snorted.

"Do you remember phone sex?"

"Of course, I do."

"Well, I wasn't slapping my wet pussy. That was the sound of his cock slamming into my wet cunt and his huge balls banging up against pussy. So, fuck you, Joe!"

They both stared at the floor for some time. Joe broke the silence.

"I guess that's it then. We go our separate ways."

Pam sighed in agreement. Her tension and torment were gone. She was free to be with C.J. and Joe, who she still loved, would have someone too.

12