We Need To Talk Ch. 03 (Conclusion)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers

Toward noon they headed in toward the city, stopping at a large enclosed shopping mall. Chris pointed out a large supermarket across the road, stating it was recognized as one of the leaders in its industry. Inside the mall, although they were there for a couple of hours after having lunch, it was pretty much window shopping, to acquaint Ellen with the stores available to her.

After dinner had been eaten and cleaned up, Ellen served as a recorder, writing down places Chris and Sue named as somewhere they would like to see on their 'honeymoon' trips.

The sites they chose ranged from Fort Champlain, the Adirondacks and the Thousand Islands in the northern part of the state to Chatauqua in the southwest corner, from Niagara Falls, the northwest 'corner' to West Point on the Hudson River in the southeast part of the State. Neither were particularly interested in visiting NYC at the present.

That evening, the lovemaking was slow and languid as the girls traded off being the recipient of caresses from the other two. Sue's goal of being the last pussy Chris had and falling asleep with him imbedded in her was realized as they fell asleep with Chris in the middle, spooning Sue, and being spooned by Ellen as she reached across him to cradle Sue's beast.

The sun streaming in the window and a full bladder woke Chris in the morning. Although Ellen had turned around, his efforts to extricate himself woke his two bed mates. Before he finished his bladder drain, they were standing in line behind him.

While the ladies took care of business, Chris started the shower. As Sue stepped into the shower, she glanced at Ellen and smiled. Seeing the smile and the amusement in Sue's eyes, Ellen, with a faint sound of exasperation in her voice, said, "Well, I didn't die of embarrassment Saturday peeing in the woods, and you two have seen me in worse situations, so, what the hell!"

While the shower was roomy for two, it did not accommodate a third person, so Ellen waited until Chris exited and then joined Sue. Chris watched as they soaped each other, paying a great deal of attention to each other's quim. He thought twice about joining them, then left to remove the temptation. There was some important work to get done.

He threw on a set of sweats and laid out a pair for the women, loaning Ellen an older, smaller set of his, laughing as he pictured her in them. He was nearly four inches taller than Ellen, and even at his 'smaller' size, had probably outweighed her by 30 or 40 pounds. He pulled the belt from the robe she had worn yesterday and added it to her pile, then went to see to breakfast.

He had just finished the batter for buckwheats when he heard Sue's peal of laughter. In a few seconds, the women entered the kitchen, eliciting another laugh from Chris.

Ellen still had her hair wrapped in a towel. Her sweatshirt fell to her knees, making her look a bit like a bag lady; that and the legs of the sweat pants resembling corrugated paper wrapped around her lower legs.

"Damn! You look Carol Burnett when she was doing her cleaning lady sketch! Shit, I wish I had my camera. This would make better blackmail material than a photo of you screwing Sue."

"You wish! I might let you take a picture of me and Sue, but the only way you'd get to take a picture of me like this is if you tied me down." Ellen saw Chris' eyebrows go up. "Oh, no!" she squealed and ran back to her bedroom, the laughter of her hosts following her.

A few minutes later, there was a soft knock on the bedroom door. "Ellen, it's Sue. You're safe now. I made him promise to be good. No photos, at least none we don't agree to."

The door opened slowly as Ellen peeked out. "You promise?"

"I promise. I told him if he tried to take any without asking first, we'd cut him off for a week, while we enjoyed ourselves and he had to watch without jacking off."

Chris called from the kitchen, "It'd almost be worth it. Almost!" The women laughed and headed for breakfast.

Over breakfast, they reviewed their plans for the day, including identifying the destinations for their trips where they would need to make reservations. They realized they would be hitting the mountains during one of the lesser tourist peaks as people drove up to see the fall color change.

Based on their conversations yesterday, they worked out a tentative itinerary for Ellen to work from since she volunteered to make calls to arrange lodging for them on their overnight trips.

After breakfast, Ellen went off to start making calls while Sue cleared up from breakfast and Chris went to E-mail his manager about the change in his availability until Thanksgiving. Without telling them, Chris had decided to take the two women to Orlando for two weeks following the honeymoon trips. Using his frequent traveler bonuses, he made flight and hotel reservations after e-mailing his manager. As he was finishing, his IM alert sounded. It was his manager.

"Hey, Chris. Cara. What's going on?"

"Getting hitched this weekend. Gonna take some time off.

"Congrats. Anyone I know?"

"No. GF from long ago, recent re-contact.

"8 weeks? Long honeymoon; overseas?"

"No. Bunch of day trips around state, then Orlando for 2-3 weeks. Soak up sum sun."

"Orlando, yum. Almost wish I could join u. chk out Universal World. Supposed to be gr8."

"Will be there from 1st til Sun pre T-day. Join us for w/e?"

"I'll think on it. Tku, anyway. Congrats again, b wishes to lady. Happy 4 u. back 2 wrk. Bye."

"Til later. Bye."

When he finished, Chris gave access to his computer to Ellen. By noon she had pretty much nailed down their itinerary. It was a series of three to five day trips, usually with two stops per week, an overnight and then two or three nights at a hub for short excursions where there were several nearby attractions. Even better than just the reservations, she had been able to get the names of contact people at the lodgings in case of delays or necessary changes.

Their business in the village was done in short order, also. They got the license, deposited Sue's check (Chris insisted it go into a separate account in her name, She insisted his name also go on the account as joint owner. She said she would share her experiences in getting access to Tommy's savings account after his death later.)

Ellen had no trouble in being shown how to link her LA bank account to her new account in NY so she could transfer funds as she needed them. That way Rick could directly deposit her alimony checks into an account in LA and she had immediate access at the bank in NY. Miracles of modern banking!

They were delighted to learn that the old three day waiting period had been reduced to 24 hours from the time of issuance of the license, and the need for a blood test or exam had been eliminated. Figuring they would be needed, Chris brought copies of his divorce papers and had Sue bring along a copy of Tommy's death certificate.

When he suggested moving the wedding day from Friday to Tuesday, the two women looked at him as if he had just appeared from another planet. Just what the f.f.f.f.f.oolish hell was he thinking.'They' had shopping to do, a trousseau to buy.

'He' had to find a best man, a cleric and a church for the ceremony; 'he' had to arrange for the after ceremony dinner and celebration; 'he' had to plan where the couple would spend the wedding night. 'He' didn't need to worry about packing for the wedding night, or the mini-trips; 'they' would take care of that. And the bride's flowers. The women walked away, leaving him standing, open mouthed, in the middle of the mall.

He found a place to sit and think. He recalled Ellen feeling sorry for Sue when she married Tommy, a hurried, hush-hush type of affair; no girl's dream wedding. He realized all this fuforall was probably her attempt to make up for some of that. Swallowing the emotion the thought engendered, he made the decision to support Ellen's efforts. He pulled out his cell phone and started making calls.

His first call was to Ron Pelham, the head of the grape co-op which rented his acreage. When Chris explained the purpose of his call, Ron's acceptance was immediate. He also volunteered the services of his brother, Ivan, the local Episcopalian priest, who would probably supply the church (he did).

His next call was to a small inn not far from the church, on the lake. Besides the setting, it had a reputation for comfortable rooms, and serving delicious food and wines. He made arrangements to get them a head count Thursday afternoon. As he disconnected from the call, his phone rang. It was Ron, with the news that the other co-op members, when they heard about the wedding, wanted to attend. Could they? "Why not," Chris thought.

His next call was to find Liz, Sue's older sister, the only one in the family, besides Sue, he cared about; the only one, besides Sue, with a sense of honor. She might cheat a chain store, but would go back to a Mom and Pop grocery to return it, if she found they gave her too much change. Servicemen working for the big box stores were barely tolerated, while independents, if they performed the same level of work probably got a tip, if she was flush that day.

Before she had married, she was quite up front with her dates, she may kiss on the first date, but anything beyond that had to wait until at least the second date. If there was a third or more, sex was assured if you treated her well. He had heard her once, at a party, tell her date that if he wanted in her pants, he needed to buy her a good dinner, take her to a nice motel and stay sober.

Since she got married, however, she had tamed down. The few times they had crossed paths at Tom and Sue's, she had looked like a fashion conservative suburban mother, with high necks and low hems.

He called information for the central Illinois city which was the last place he knew she lived. If she was still there, he would surprise Sue, he hoped. He first asked for her husband. He was still there. When the number rang, it was picked up by a machine. He recognized the voice, but the name of the wife wasn't Liz or any recognizable variation.

He tried information again, asking for Elisabeth, with an 's' as she spelled it. This time when the phone rang, Liz answered."Liz Danials, Beauty to Go. How can I help you?"

"Hello, Liz, this is Chris Davis. You can come to my wedding."

Puzzled, she replied, "Chris Davis? Chris? Chris!" she screamed, recognition kicking in. "For fuck sake! How the hell are you? I was sorry to hear about Tommy. I gather it was kind of sudden, but not sudden enough. That was too bad. What's this about a wedding? Who's the unlucky lady?"

Chris laughed. The language, the flitting from topic to topic without a breath or tone change was the Liz he remembered. "Yeah, it was sudden. I guess, from what Sue told me, the diagnosis came out of the blue, but he lingered for almost seven months with nothing to be done except manage the pain.

"As to the wedding, I'm getting married Friday, to Sue." He waited for the explosion.

There was a dead silence for a long ten count. Then, barely above a whisper, "You're shittin' me. You and Sue?" Another long pause. In a more normal tone, "Damn, the last time we were all together, you two couldn't be left alone for fear one of you would kill or maim the other. When did this happen?"

"Tommy's death left her financially ruined. She had to sell her house and furnishings to pay off his medical and funeral bills. She called my ex looking for help, who called me. I offered her a place to crash until she got back on her feet. And it led to this.

"She doesn't know I'm calling, but, as you know, you're the only one of your family either of us can tolerate for more than an hour, and I'd really like you to be here for us." He paused. "Can you arrange the time? You'd have to fly out Thursday, and back whenever you wanted. Wedding's Friday, and we're taking off Saturday, early afternoon."

"Yeah, time's no problem. Benefit of being the owner/manager/worker bee. I just need to move around a few appointments. I'm not sure I can afford the tickets. To hell with it, I'll be there. I'll need to come back Sunday, dammit. Will you be there to pick me up, and will there be someone to get me to the airport Sunday?"

"You bet, and don't worry about the tickets. They'll be waiting for you at the airport. Ozark still the only line in and out?"

"No, they went under a few years back. We've got American, Delta and AirTran, now."

"Great, both Delta and American use the local airport. Any preference?"

"American, I guess. Never used either, but I hear good things about them."

"Okay, do you have an e-mail? I'll get particulars to you tomorrow."

They stopped at the inn where the after ceremony dinner would be held. Like many in the village, through Chris' promotion of the local vintages, it had prospered both as a restaurant and as a tourist stop. When he asked to reserve two rooms for Friday for a wedding party, there was no problem. He didn't tell them he was the groom, thinking, correctly, the owner would simply have written off the price of the rooms.

Over dinner, he shared his accomplishments with his sexy companions, and asked them if they had thought who was going to give the bride away. Their reaction made it plain they had not even considered that question yet. He assured them it was all taken care of, but they would have to wait to see whom he had found.

When they learned which church he had arranged to host the ceremony, they were ecstatic. It was one of the two largest churches in the county, and had the reputation of being the most beautiful church in the four county region it served.

As they were leaving the dining room, Sue took Chris' arm and whispered to him,"I don't suppose we could try out that bridal suite tonight, could we? I'm so goddam wet, I can feel my juices running down the back of my leg."

He grinned, and whispered back, "If Ellen weren't with us, maybe; but it's only a five minute ride from here. Sit up front and I'll drive left handed."

"Mmm!" she moaned. "Promise?"

He did. As soon as they were out of the parking lot, Chris' hand was up her skirt and buried in her quim. She climaxed before they hit the village limits and again when they turned into the drive to the house. A loud moan from the back seat reminded them there was another quim to tend to.

Chris sent them on to the bedroom to get started, saying he had one more thing to attend to for Friday then he would join them. He went to his office and arranged transportation for Liz. Then he e-mailed her the flight numbers and times, saying he would be at the airport to meet her at 6 PM Thursday.

In the bed room, Sue had walked up to Ellen and started unbuttoning her blouse. When Ellen had moved to help, Sue had, in her authoritative voice, told her to stand still. With a surprised look, Ellen had dropped her hands to her sides, very aware of the rush of fluids in her quim. Sue moved behind her and, sliding her hands up over Ellen's breasts, grabbed the blouse and pulled it off her shoulders.

"So, were you touching yourself in the back of the car on the ride home?"

"Y..."

"Did I give you permission to speak?"

"N..."

Sue pinched the nipple she was holding. "Did anyone give you permission to speak?" Ellen shook her head no. "I repeat, were you touching yourself in the back seat on the ride home? Don't make me repeat myself again." Ellen nodded, her nipples growing taut and stiff.

"So, you were a bad, naughty girl, doing nasty things?" Ellen swallowed hard and nodded. "Do you know what happens to bad, naughty girls who do nasty things? They get punished. But because you were a good girl and confessed, you get to choose your punishment."

Sue backed away from Ellen. "Look at the dresser. Tell me, what do you see on top?"

"N...n...nothing, just Chris' toiletries and a collection of pheasant feath...No, no, Sue, you wouldn't!"

"Feathers, or spanking. Which would you prefer? If you choose the feathers, I would have to tie you down, and then oh, so lightly, on the bottom of your feet..."Ellen groaned. "And up the inside of your thigh..." another groan. "Over your belly, and between your breasts, around them,"

Sue had moved to Ellen and was tracing the path as she described it, "out to your nipple, then back and around the other one." Ellen's breath was getting ragged. "Up your neck and around your lips"

"Uuuunnnnnhhhhh," groaned Ellen. "Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwd, please either stop or do it, please." she pleaded.

Sue reached down to the hem of the skirt Ellen was wearing and slid her hand up between her thighs, fingers spider walking up one, the back of her hand barely in contact with the inside of the other.

"Oh, damn you! You friggin tease!" the blonde moaned, staggering, ready to collapse. Sue caught her, an arm around her waist and pulled her back, supporting her.

"Easy, love, down now, lean on the bed and go down on your knees. Good girl. You okay now?" Ellen nodded, very much aware the hand was still under her skirt, inches from her slit. She felt it move as Sue thrust three fingers into her. It triggered the orgasm she had been on the edge of since they started.

Sue held on to her as Ellen drove herself further onto the redhead's fingers. She was just starting to get control of herself when Sue thrust her thumb into Ellie's ass, so that her little finger was pushed up to just reach the older woman's clit. The action sent her up to and over the climactic precipice.

Sue pushed Ellie forward so she was resting against the bed. She leaned in and took the lobe of her ear between her teeth and pinched. Ellen moaned,"Ooooh bitch! Don't- - - -stop. Mmmmm, yessssss."

"Or," hissed Sue, "instead of sliding feathers in here, I could just grease up my hand..."

"Yessss," groaned Ellen, "Do. it. your. hand. fist. my. cunt. please." She was barely able to get the words past her teeth through her climax.

Sue waited until Ellen's tremors stopped, then pulled her to her feet and helped her strip. While Ellen positioned herself on the bed, Sue found Chris' tube of lube and began applying it to her hand and wrist. Ellen watched her, apprehensive, but unable to look away, like a rabbit entranced by a cobra snake.

So it was that, when Chris joined them, he found Ellen spread on the edge of the bed, with Sue kneeling by her, hand and wrist buried in Ellen's cunt, fucking the blonde with her fist, while she emitted soft moans with each inbound thrust.

Chris walked to bed, motioning to Sue to stay quiet. Ellen was nearly oblivious to any activity outside of her quim. Acting out his intentions, he let Sue know he wanted to push Ellen up on the bed without disturbing their connection. Sue nodded, and with some mild contorting, they managed to accomplish his goal.

He picked up the lube tube and applied a heavy dollop to his fingers and began massaging Ellen's puckered hole. "Chris? What?"

"Shhh, just relax. Enjoy what Sue is doing. "

"But..."

"Shhh. I promise, this isn't any worse than losing your cherry. Like the song says, it only hurts for a little while." Ellen giggled then moaned again as Sue resumed her quim play. Meanwhile Chris stripped and greased up his rampant rod then resumed attending to his targeted pucker, stretching it, accommodating it to the impending invasion.

Ellen was on her right side, with Sue's right hand buried in her vaginal sheath. Chris got on his knees behind Ellen and pushed his cock into her now loose anal sphincter.

"Mmmnnnnnnhhh! Ooowww! Easy! Ooowww, like my cherry, hell. Wait!" Chris stopped pushing, but stayed where he was, lightly rocking so he was moving about a half inch at a time, in and out, without applying any pressure. "That's good. Okay, push now."

Chris felt Ellen's muscles push back onto him, her inner sphincter opening slightly. He pushed hard and slid in another three inches.

julybear7
julybear7
2,084 Followers