All Comments on 'We Needed the Money'

by wifelvrman

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thankfully you won't need a husband anymore

And he won't need so much money to support a cheating wife like you. so he can now look for a real wife, and if he is lucky (remember he was working 3 jobs for you...) she might even be one who has a great settlement from her cheating husband, really loves him and will appreciate him so much more than you.

I hope you are not really as dense as your plots.

realman_usarealman_usaabout 8 years ago
Get an editor

This could be much better with basic editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

whore and cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editing

This story badly needs it. I couldn't get past the first few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This exact story line has been done too death.

--------------------------

Document, document, document

That way you can show her earning potential to the judge and not pay her anything in fact get her to kick some towards your support.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad commentary

but I am aware of teachers that have turned to stripping to pay the bills.. Some turn tricks with or without husbands knowledge... They travel out of town on weekends to work...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
60 years old and working at a stripclub?

Da'fuq?

user110user110about 8 years ago
WTF she's 60!

ew.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
This story has to be the gold standard for

the ravings of a schizophrenic, or it was written by five different people. An example:

"Someone was pushing my head into my mouth until I chocked. I then realized it was girl friends forcing me to swallow their big cocks."

looking4itlooking4itabout 8 years ago

Rape and drugs do not make her a hot wife. Better save the $6,000 for medical bills when she brings home diseases. Hubby can't see her pussy without paying? WTF is being chocked?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is really interesting ..

It's actually about THE WORST writing I've ever seen on this site period !

It commits all the deadly sins of bad writing, you get a hint about just how awful it's going to be when it swaps perspective between the first and second paragraphs ..

It gets worse from there ...

On top of it is the completely ridiculous storyline of a 60 yo stripper....I won't even comment on that particular brand of crazy.

RedstonesRedstonesabout 8 years ago
60 is a number

Not all 60 year old women are grandmotherly... have you seen Raquel Welch 72, Christy Brinkly 62, Bo Derek 59 years old... and all VERY hot... Not all look like what you expect in a "Grandmotherly look".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TODAY this is the worst story dear annnoy has ever read!! Today!!! For me it's a 5

for effort annony has none, and for content, annony hasn't written a fucking thing but nasty comments. And 5 to piss the asshole of LIT off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
talk about writing nasty comments

that lit whore bonny/vasty should know all about how to write nasty comments

Another piece of trash thrown into LW. Take it out to the garbage can and dump it. 1*

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
Wrong statement...

Wrong statement: "I'm a stripper, and a hotwife, and a whore."!!!! She was just a whore and with 60 years old not for long...And I agree with @Harddaysknight...This couldn't have be written by only one person...What happened to her two other jobs? The husband with 3 jobs and still had time to sleep? And so on...1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Great story and if annony the troll of LIT as well as the assole hates it

Then you know it's a good LW story!! gave it a 5

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

just to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Keep writing maybe he'll drop dead with hate!!!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

just to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Keep writing maybe he'll drop dead with hate!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT FAT DUMB WHORE VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958about 8 years ago
Woah!

The girls rubbed their naked cocks against their pussys? That's some trick! Are they all hermaphrodites? There's an interesting concept. A hermaphrodite strip club.

I have no idea how to give this a score. I have no idea what was going on. I felt mentally challenged after the third paragraph and felt a strange craving for thorazine after the fifth. It was like looking into a carnival sideshow, weirdly compelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Garbage

Just another piece of trash thrown into this category. Only one story worth reading today. Normal for this category anymore. Why do so many authors write this trash. Not much of a story or erotic for that matter.

Gave it a ONE star in honor of that unwashed whore bonnietaylor2. That fur muncher wouldn't recognize a good story if she read it, that is if she knew how to read. Given the bad grammar of her comments I doubt if she even knows how to write a sentence.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 8 years ago
Bewildering!

These moralists who read "Literotica" as if it were a collection of sermons about sexual virtue, and find fault with any fictional story or character that exults in sex for the pleasure of sex. Sure there are consequences! In real life, oh yes! But in masturbatory imaginations? Get real, and appreciate someone who can appreciate getting laid, or else fuck off! Five!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hey Vickie!!

You fucking moron. DI'd you actually read this mess or were you masterbating so much you forgot.The hell with the sermon this was unreadable snuff.If that's your thing go for it but to diss people who think this turd is anything but a turd then fuck off 1*BTW two of the better authors on this site tended to agree with me

fr45fr45about 8 years ago
From a grammar standpoint,

this story was as bad as I have ever read but it was also funny as hell...60 year old female stripper! 5* rating from me for a terrific imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Editor alert three stara

It is annoying to have to stop every other sentence and decode what the author tried to say. Aside from that I enjoyed the story idea. It is hardly more than an outline however. Thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
that Vickie remind me of that whore bonnietaylor2

I think they both must have crawled out of the same hole. Let's face it anybody that thinks this was well written and erotic doesn't even know the meaning of the word. Give me a fucking break, those cunts are not real.

KristieBechirKristieBechirabout 8 years ago
Worst of the year

I'm sorry to be so rude, but you obviously put very little effort into this story. The first sentence is the husband talking about his wife. The next sentence says, "but she didn't tell her husband." First person to third person in one paragraph. THEN the next sentence is the wife talking. I was going to stop there, but I had to see if it got worse than a 60 year old stripper. Surprisingly, it did. You have no concept of sentence structure, or how to write dialog. If you're not going to at least try, then just stop writing.

droogedroogeabout 8 years ago
Interesting Concept...

If one forgot about grammar, sentence structure etc. this, after all, can be repaired with the lazy reader using a little effort and with maybe an editor who could also advise a new writer about the rules of writing. No, it is imagination that the reader should judge the writer on for without that the writer is dead.

So could one imagine a set of circumstances that could lead to a 60-year-old becoming a stripper/whore? And as impossible as our readers seem to think that proposition to be I would have to guess that they have lived very sheltered lives. I have known at least three women that could fill that role easily. Sexy, beautiful, hour glass firm, bodies are some of the adjectives that come to mind when looking at them.

If imagination can't help these hapless readers, how about Hillen Mirren she is over 70 and consistently comes in the top ten of the most desirable women.

So we have determined that the concept is definitely doable and the story line is common in among Literotica's pages... i.e a wife, to help the family's economies thinks it is necessary to immediately find an outside, well-paying job. In pursuing this end she puts herself at risk in being seduced. and sexually compromised.

That is the story in a nutshell I believe.

Thank you for sharing your story. With the help of other readers, you may want to save your blueprint of a story and give it the attention it needs. And then try your hand at it again. Good luck.

gordo12gordo12about 8 years ago
LOL Share The Thorazine!

Not great and 60 in a strip club. Really??? She could probably play golf with 38ds at that age!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WARNING: HACKED ACCOUNT

Dear Mrs. Wife-of-author, kindly forgive your husband for writing in his spare time. Hacking his account and making us suffer this is not going to help your marriage any, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It felt like a kid wrote this

It was just juvenile. And her age made me think she was a reject from the retirement home. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

Nothing more needs to be said. Really.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5 for

effort an content and for the asshole of LIT who always gives out 1s Eat shit you old ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I see that cunt bonny/vasty is still trolling

Hey whore, don't you ever get tired of trolling loving wives and leaving stupid comments. I gave this story a ONE star rating in honor of vastiesmith, the fur muncher of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

because that faggot cunt vastie gave a 5 for this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't see a 60 yo woman, no matter how hot....

.....going to work in a club, serving drinks, then stripping, then whoring and her husband liking it, no matter how bad their situation.

If my grandma took her clothes off in public, people would pass out! And she was hot at 60..... But she was 60, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Yeah,Sure!

$6,000 for 60 years old pussy?! Talk about a clam! And the twat probably needed a shave,top and bottom! She already had 2 jobs and her husband 3 jobs,and they were broke?!WTF?! ~The stench from this story is so bad that I wouldn't be surprised if Trump built a wall around it. P U !!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Stripper, hotwife, and whore

Ain't you special! A 60 year old granny like you. Don't catch anything serious until your Medicare kicks in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pick a Person! Just One! And Stick With It!

I'm just going to discuss the mechanics of the grammar involved, without getting into the merits (or lack thereof) of the story.

Conjugating the verb "to be" as an example:

I am. (First Person Singular.)

You are. (Second Person Singular.) (Very hard to put together a story in this person--e.g., "You came into my bedroom." If you came into my bedroom, you already know you did that, so why am I telling you something you already know?) (Also, the English language is impoverished here, as it only has one word for second person singular--"you" [one person] and the same word for scond person plural, "you" [several people]. Other languages make a distinction between singular and plural forms -- French--"tu" ['you' refering to one person] and "vous" ['you' refering to two or more persons].)*

He, she, or it -- is. Third person singular.

You are. (Second person plural.) [French has "tu es" for one person 'you are' and "vous êtes" for two or more persons.]

They are. (Third person plural.)

When you start a story in one of these persons STAY WITH THAT PERSON! If you do change persons, clearly delineate that in the story!

As an example:

" I saw the guy who raped my wife, so I shot him seven times with my Colt .45 ACP 1911A1! With that, John finished his tale."

Then Mary began the next chapter in the story, "John's trial was terrible! He was charged with murder!

Switching from, first person, ("I") to another person without some warning, is quite grating for most readers.

If you start out with first person, "I" is telling the story to the world. If you then switch to "you" (scond person singular), suddenly "I" is being told the story, or "I" has now decided to just tell the story to one other person. The dissonance created by that shift and initial uncertainty is disconcerting to most readers.

* I understand that in parts of the American south (e.g., Texas), "yu'all", pronounced as "you all'" compressed together, means one person, and, "all yu'all", means two or more people. Never having been south of the Mason-Dixon Line, I cannot vouch for the accuracy of that discussion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous