We Only Went Out for a Quick Drink

Story Info
Sarah and Hubby meet like minded couple in the pub.
2.1k words
4.57
24.8k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's fair to say that the last couple of weeks have seen a turning point in our marriage. Ever since my initial indiscretion with a stranger, and subsequent impromptu dogging session (see my last couple of stories) my desire for strangers' cum grows day by day.

I can't concentrate on work any more - all I can think of is the next time I'll feel the thrill of being taken roughly by a stranger in increasingly sordid circumstances. Hubby feels the same way too, and we keep re-watching the video he took of me being used by three men on a local trading estate. He loves the idea of me dressing up and then watching a stranger use me like a piece of meat.

Last night wasn't meant to turn out the way it did though. We'd had a pretty lazy Sunday - me tending the garden and him watching the Grand Prix and then the England match. To round things off we thought we'd pop to our local pub and have a couple of drinks in the beer garden.

We both showered and got dressed - nothing too fancy, just normal casual evening wear. He wore a nice shirt and jeans, and I put on a white fitted t-shirt, leather-look black leggings and pair of black, pointed stiletto ankle boots. I slipped on a biker-style black jacket just in case it cooled down.

Our local pub is only a five minute walk, but hubby dropped me up there in the car on account of my heels. He dropped me off and took the car back, then walked up while I got the drinks in.

I carried out his pint of lager and a large glass of Zinfandel for me. The beer garden appeared to be pretty much empty, and I sat down at one of the picnic-style benches in the dusky evening sun.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I noticed a young couple sitting at the only other occupied table. It was him. Ben. My one-time, casual, teenage lover. Only a few days ago he was hammering me from behind and cumming over my legs, and now he's sat in the same beer garden with what appears to be his very pretty girlfriend.

I was willing hubby to hurry up and get back so we could leave, so I turned my face away and pretended to be very interested in my phone. After a few moments I glanced over and saw that he was looking at me. Perhaps he was just admiring my tight leather-look leggings, shining in the sunset - or perhaps he'd recognised me. I had a sinking feeling it was the latter.

My husband arrived and walked over to where I was sat. He sat opposite me, facing away from the teenage couple.

"Don't look round" I whispered.

Now what's the first thing someone does when you tell them not to look round?

"DON'T!" I hissed, as he turned his head back, none the wiser.

"What is it?" he said, looking confused.

"It's him"

"Who's him? he asked.

"Ben" I replied.

"Ben?"

"Yes. Ben. From the other day?"

"Oh fuck. THAT Ben?"

"Yes" I said, the penny finally having dropped for him.

"What do you want to do? Has he seen you? Do you want to go?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he's seen me. He keeps looking".

"Ok, we'll go. Let me just drink this."

"I'd really like to go now, if you don't mind" I said, putting my phone in my handbag.

We stood up to leave when a voice called:

"Leaving already? You just got here!"

It was a girl's voice, which made me think it wasn't directed at me and hubby.

"Don't go, I need to talk to you" the voice insisted.

I looked around and the girl with Ben was now facing us. He was sitting there smiling, which seemed strange.

"So you're the famous Sarah I've been hearing all about." said the girl.

Hubby and I were just stood there in shock. I did't know what to say, so I pretended to not know what she was talking about.

"I'm sorry, you must have the wrong person. Enjoy your evening." I said and went to walk away.

"You are. I can tell by Ben's trousers. It's ok - he tells me everything. Don't you Ben?" she said.

"I...I had to. She could smell perfume on my work clothes and guessed. Besides..." Ben offered, sheepishly.

"Besides what?" I said.

"Besides..." said the girl, "He knows I'm a bit...you know...open minded". The girl said, a glint in her eye.

"He told me about both of you. How you were dressed, what you did to him, what he did to you." she revealed.

"And?" I asked.

"And I made him screw me while he told me every detail of your dirty little secret. I didn't know he had it in him." whispered the girl.

"But you're so young." I said.

Her next words did it for me. "What, do you think you're the only ones who like it rough?"

I sat straight down next to Ben and hubby sat next to the girl. He looked as shocked as I felt. What were we to do now?

"You see, Ben does what he's told. He doesn't like to disappoint."

"Well he certainly didn't disappoint me" I confided.

"And what about you? You're a bit quiet for someone whose wife shags young lads behind the bins." she asked my husband to his obvious horror.

"He prefers to...erm, keep a distance" I interrupted, before he could reply.

"Shame. Oh well, we'll be getting off - you look uncomfortable" said the girl.

"Well, it was interesting meeting you..."

"Kayleigh" she replied.

"Yes, right, it was nice to meet you Kayleigh" I said.

With that the two teens stood up to leave. It was then I noticed how she looked.

She was shorter and slimmer than me, with very dark hair which was pulled back to a long ponytail. Her makeup was dark and heavy, and her eyebrows were sculpted in the way many young girls like to have them these days. She was wearing a sandy coloured bodycon dress that stretched over her small, pert, tits and around her gravity-defying buttocks. The dress finished not far below her peachy arse, showing off a pair of beautifully toned legs. On her small, pretty, feet she wore a simple pair of matt black court shoes, with what I guess were 5" heels. Higher than even I can manage.

"See ya" she said "Don't do anything I wouldn't do". She winked at hubby as they left us at the table, dumbfounded.

"What the fuck just happened?" said my husband, clearly flushed.

"I know, that was a bit too close for comfort. Let's go" I replied.

By now the light was fading and we left the beer garden and started our short walk home, which is through quite a long alleyway onto the housing estate where we live.

As we got part of the way through the alleyway we saw a couple in the half-light. It was Ben and Kayleigh, engaged in what looked like a somewhat steamy kiss.

As we walked I couldn't conceal the clicking of my heels, alerting Kayleigh who looked and saw it was us.

"Well look who it is. Do you both like watching or is it just him?" she said.

"We're just on our way home, don't let us interrupt" I replied.

Kayleigh approached me. "Awww, don't be like that Sarah. I've just got Ben all fired up. He's as hard as rock, but you already know what he's like don't you?" she whispered, provocatively, running a bright red, false nail over my lips.

Now I've never really been turned on by a woman before, but Kayleigh was a bigger slut than I could ever hope to be. She took me by the hand and ushered me towards Ben.

I looked over to at my husband, and began to kiss Ben. After a moment Kayleigh took my hand again and pulled me towards her and went to kiss me. I hesitated for a second and then felt her tongue in my mouth, kissing me passionately.

This was new, but my God it turned me on. Before long Kayleigh had her hand down the front of my stretchy leather-look leggings, fingering me.

"God, you're wet Sarah." she whispered in my ear. "We need to get something up there".

Ben already had his granite-like cock in his hand, and Kayleigh began to ease my leggings down. Ben pushed me face-first against the fence and slid into me, bareback.

Kayleigh stood and stroked my hair for a moment as I whimpered. Then she turned and confronted hubby, who was again pointing his phone at the action.

"Oh, look at you, all alone. Let's give you something more interesting to film" she instructed, undoing his fly and pulling out his aching prick.

I looked around and saw Kayleigh, her tiny dress pulled up around her waist, crouched in front of my husband giving him what looked like the blowjob of his life. Knowing he wouldn't last too long she pulled him over to where Ben was giving me a proper seeing-to and stood with her back to the fence.

Pulling my husband close to her she wrapped one leg around his waist and with her hand guided his erection into her warm, shaven pussy. She did all this without taking her eyes off mine. My husband began thrusting into the teenager, as she gave him verbal encouragement.

"That's right, fuck the slutty little girl while your wife get shagged next to you. Do you like fucking me?" she said with a mock-innocent voice.

"Fuck, you little slut" he responded, lost in what must be many men's fantasy.

"Maybe you can do me that same way Ben's doing your wife. Do you want to shag me like that?"

And in an instant we were being fucked together, faces and bodies pressed against a fence. Soon the men found their rhythm, and we were moving up and down in unison, so much so that Kayleigh pulled my head towards her and kissed me deeply again.

I came instantly, as did my husband - right up Kayleigh.

"Look what you did" Kayleigh said to my husband, scraping cum from her cunt with her fingers.

"Someone's going to have to clean that up" she said, turning to me.

Ben withdrew from me - he hadn't cum yet. Kayleigh came closer and gently pressed on my shoulders, encouraging me to kneel.

"Oh...I don't... I mean I've never..." I stuttered, cunt still tingling and overcome with lust.

Before I knew it I was gently licking my husband's cum from Kayleigh's soaking wet cunt. I took my hands and placed them around her tight buttocks as she ground herself against my face. She let out a gasp, and with that squirted over my face, hair and mouth.

Ben pulled me away from Kayleigh and offered me his cock, which I began to devour.

So there I was. On all fours now, leggings around my ankles, Ben in my mouth and Kayleigh fingering me from behind - all in the dim light of a lamppost in an alleyway. No wonder my husband had his phone out again. This was the most debauched I'd been in my life.

Ben and Kayleigh were staring into each other's eyes as they played with me, and just as I expected Ben's cum in my mouth Kayleigh appeared and wrapped her lips tight around his cock. Ben let out a sudden grunt and filled Kayleigh's pretty mouth with spunk, of which not a drop was spilled.

Just as I thought I was done, Kayleigh had one more surprise for everyone. She pulled my hair back, and with another beautiful kiss transferred the contents of her mouth to mine. She gazed deep into my eyes as I swallowed Ben's semen, and kissed me again before standing up and pulling down her tight dress.

Ben zipped away his still hard cock, and I had a feeling Kayleigh was probably not yet done with him that evening.

Ben helped me back onto my stiletto heeled feet, and gave me a peck on the cheek as I pulled up my leggings and composed myself. I looked around and Kayleigh was snogging the face off my husband again - my God the woman was insatiable.

I took Kayleigh by the hand and leaned into her ear.

"That was fucking fantastic, you dirty, slutty, little bitch" I whispered with a huge grin on my cum smeared face.

"I couldn't have done it without you Sarah. You know, with a bit of practice you could be as filthy as me soon" she replied.

"And seeing as we know where you live...." she said sexily, as they both disappeared into the shadows.

S x