We Really Shouldn't Do This...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus reached out to her and caressed her ass cheeks as her licking continued. She moaned as his hands wandered, rubbing her cheeks and brushing against her asshole.

Bastard, she thought, smirking.

He's trying to tease me while I'm teasing him. Well, I'm not going to let him distract me.

Kelly licked her lips and took the head of his cock in her mouth, hearing him moan.

His hands stopping their work for a moment then started again. Kelly worked more of his stiff length into her mouth and he moaned her name.

"Kelly..."

She was surprised to realise how much she loved hearing him say her name.

Kelly lost herself in pleasuring her friend, taking him as deeply in her mouth as she could.

As she did, Marcus' fingers found their way to her pussy again, and as he touched her she realised she was still dripping wet.

Marcus started rubbing her clit and she felt her pleasure building again. She wasn't going to get him off before he made her cum, she knew it. Kelly moaned with his cock still in her mouth then she made her choice. She knew what she wanted.

Kelly turned to Marcus and she told him, "I want you to fuck me."

"Ok," Marcus said, then reached for his bedside drawer and opened it.

Kelly saw a box of condoms inside, but she stopped him.

"Marcus, I'm on birth control, and I got tested pretty recently. I've not done anything with Rob since. Let's do this, you and me. Nothing between us."

Marcus looked into her eyes for a moment, then closed the drawer. Kelly flung her leg over him, straddling his crotch and positioned herself so that the head of his cock was touching her wet lips.

Kelly paused playfully, winking at Marcus "You sure, no going back after this?"

Marcus reached up to her face and pulled her in close, kissing her deeply as he placed his other hand on her lower back.

"I know," he said, and he pulled her down onto his cock.

Kelly gasped as his thick cock stretched her pussy. She let herself take in his entire member and when she opened her eyes, panting, she realised Marcus had done the same thing.

He was inside her.

Her friend's bare cock was inside her pussy, and Kelly had never felt so alive.

Kelly began to rock back and forth, getting used to him, but that didn't take long.

Soon Marcus' cock was sliding in and out of her easily and Kelly was starting to buck her hips.

Suddenly, Marcus rolled her over, with him now on top. He stood up, pulling out of her and stood at the edge of the bed. He grabbed her thighs and dragged her across the bed towards him, positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, and pushed deep into her.

Kelly gasped as Marcus fulfilled her request and fucked her, his hard cock thumping into her over and over.

He reached down and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her, and as much as Kelly enjoyed watching him fuck her, she couldn't keep her eyes open as she let the wave of pleasure wash over her, surround her, envelop her.

Marcus pulled out, his cock glistening in the light, coated in Kelly's juices. He told her to get on her knees. Kelly did as she was told but on her way, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked his cock clean. Marcus ran his fingers through her hair as she sucked. Kelly looked up at him and seductively licked her lips.

Marcus smiled, his own seductive grin. "You taste good, don't you?"

"Mmm, I do."

Kelly turned so that her ass was facing Marcus, and she felt his newly cleaned cock pushing inside her pussy again, making her moan and grab the sheets.

Marcus built up his rhythm and was slamming into her mercilessly when she felt it his fingers touching her pussy.

She was confused for a second until she felt those same fingers spreading her cum onto her asshole, lubing her up with her own cum.

Then his thumb started teasing her asshole. When Kelly moaned her enjoyment, Marcus took the initiative and pushed the tip of this thumb into Kelly's tight hole.

She bit into Marcus' sheets to stifle a primal groan as Marcus pushed his thick thumb deeper, stretching her asshole to what felt like near-breaking point.

The sheets fell out of her mouth and Kelly was left panting "fuck me, Marcus. Don't stop. Don't ever stop" as he fucked her.

Marcus smacked her ass with his free hand as he fucked her, the sharp slaps shooting through her as his thumb slowly slid in, then out, his cock doing the same but much faster.

Kelly felt the orgasm build and build and her pussy tightened around Marcus' cock.

She felt as though she was exploding, a wave of warmth flowing across her and her limbs going limp. She felt the cum covering his groin and looked under her to see it dripping down onto his sheets.

Marcus gently released his hold on Kelly and she rolled onto her back, her chest heaving and her legs open. She gazed up at Marcus, looming over her. Normally she'd have felt intimidated by such a big person at this angle, but by the way he'd touched her and the way he'd fucked her, she felt guarded, rather than intimidated. She saw that his cock was still hard and dripping with her juices.

"You haven't finished..."

"No," he licked his lips. "What will we do about that...?"

"Come here," Kelly beckoned him towards her and they kissed again. Kelly felt the hair on his chest brushing against her hard nipples, a new sensation for her.

Kelly moved her hips under Marcus until she felt the head of his cock at her entrance, and Marcus took the hint.

He slowly slid his stiff, thick cock into her again.

Kelly decided she could definitely get used to how he felt inside her.

Marcus rolled his hips as they continued to kiss, thrusting in slow motion, pulling his cock out almost to the point where the head would come out, then slowly sliding back in as deep as his cock would go.

Kelly wrapped her arms around Marcus' broad shoulders and rocked her hips to match his rhythm.

She felt his cock start to twitch inside her and Marcus looked at her, asking for permission without speaking.

Kelly nodded, then whispered in his ear, "cum inside me, Marcus. I want you to cum inside me."

That was all the encouragement he needed, and Marcus let himself go, flooding Kelly with his cum. She felt his cock twitch inside her and felt his cum fill her up, warm and comforting.

Marcus pushed into Kelly a few more times before pulling out and laying next to her.

He put an arm around her and she cuddled into his warm chest.

They lay there, holding each other for what felt like a lifetime. Kelly tracing shapes in his chest with her finger, Marcus stroking her hair.

"So," she started, a nervous giggle building. "That happened."

"It did," Marcus said, his eyes closed, a satisfied look on his face.

"It's gonna happen again, right?" Kelly asked.

"I'd like that."

Marcus rolled onto his side, facing Kelly and he took her hand in his.

"So, what we were saying earlier..."

"Huh?" Kelly had almost completely forgotten the conversation that had led them to bed.

"What other kinks don't I know about?"

Kelly blushed, "what makes you think there are more?"

"Because I know you. You'd never volunteer the big stuff straight away. There's something you're afraid to ask for."

"Damn it," she said, her mind flooding with thought of all the things she wanted to do to Marcus, and have him do to her.

"You know me too well..."

12