We See You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm not a big drinker myself, and Colleen lets herself drink only when I'm driving. The rest of the time she's sober as a judge."

Roger nodded sagely, almost as if he were the older of us men. "Have a request, Derek."

"We'll help if we can."

"I'm on training up in North Carolina for two weeks, starting a week from Monday. Would you and Colleen take her under your collective wing while I'm gone?" His words were precise and well-ordered, a cadence I marveled at.

"Happy to. I work from home, and Colleen's home with me all weekend and all nights. There is almost always someone at home."

"Thank you." He sounded gruff, but sincere.

I told Colleen about it later as we climbed into bed. She assented quickly to helping Paula and Roger out, watching over the younger woman in his absence. Our conversation moved on quickly to more intimate subjects, ending with long cunnilingus and a quick pounding of her mature pussy, and soft moans as a coda to our lovemaking.

Colleen sat across the dining room table Saturday afternoon from me over lunch, brimming with contentment. I asked her how lunch with Paula had gone, and she grinned.

"Paula had a lot to say, honey..."

"How is she doing, babe? They settling in well?" I cocked on eyebrow, still curious about our new neighbors.

"Well, she and Roger have been married almost seven years, and he courted her for two years before proposing..."

"Seven year itch territory?"

"No, really not. She told me that any itch they get they scratch for each other. To hear her tell it, they hit the sheets hard almost every night and usually start off the day that way, too!"

"Like we were before Madison was born..."

"Just like that!" I remembered our horny trysts in the backseat of our Chevy, behind shrubbery at our apartment, and in the laundry room if the mood took us, and nodded in recognition.

"Must be hard for her with Roger out of town for another week," I mused. "So, did you horny young ladies talk about anything besides sex?"

Colleen nodded, then said, "Not much else! That first night when they knocked on the front door, she didn't just glance. Paula had her eyes on us for several seconds while we were fucking in the foyer."

"Fucking in the Foyer. Sounds like an avant-garde performance piece back in California."

She chuckled. "Yeah... Got her hot enough she practically threw off her clothes the instant they got back home! She told me...," my wife's voice dropped to a husky, yearning whisper, "they did the same thing we did, on the floor in front of the door!" Colleen wriggled in vicarious pleasure that someone else was as passionate and spontaneous as we were.

I smiled over my coffee cup. "And I just bet a particularly randy young lady sitting in front of me wished she had been watching..." It was clear Colleen had been thinking about what it would be like to catch them, walk in on them, watching the younger couple rutting like animals on the floor of their home, or in their backyard.

Colleen let out a shuddering breath, her cheeks flushed with desire. "I would love to see them fucking in front of us..." Her eyes widened, and it looked like she hadn't intended to admit that out loud to me, at least not at this moment. "God, I am so fucking horny, baby..." Her eyes were dilated, her face flushed, and her breasts heaving with excitement underneath her blouse and bra. That much was clear, but I love to hear her say it.

We'd just made love a few hours ago before our shower, but she was in a perennial state of arousal nowadays. I remember reading somewhere that women hit their sexual peak between their forties and fifties, just about this time in her life. She was always ready, if not insatiable, and I loved it.

She seemed to anticipate my thoughts. Colleen pushed back the dining room chair quietly and stood. "Come to the couch with me, babe..." She walked into our living room, her hips swaying with a slight exaggeration, drawing me along with her. I followed, and she bade me sit on one of the couches.

I did, and she stood in front of me, gazing down, then pulled her green sweater off to unveil her pink bra, which she undid quickly to free her breasts, leave them dangling and full in front of me. When I reached for my shirt, she bent at the waist and held my hands. "Later, baby. I want you fully dressed while I'm naked in front of you." She leaned further in, and whispered in my ear. "You won't need to wait four hours to fill my pussy this time..."

She undid the button at the top of her jeans, then leisurely slid the zipper down, letting me hear every tooth of that zipper individually disengage in a gradual progression, my cock hardening. Finally, it was open all the way, exposing a 'V' of her pink panties; she slipped her thumbs under the waistband and pulled the pants down, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side.

Colleen leaned over again, her breasts suspended in front of my face, and reached for my right hand, turning it palm upwards and lifting it as she straightened, placing it at the center of her still-covered crotch. "I am so wet, baby... Feel how wet my panties are..."

I put two of my fingers at the spreading darkened spot, let my thumb graze over the top of her slit, at her clit, barely invisible beneath the fabric. I rubbed her, feeling the dampness and eliciting a low groan from her. Her bush was obvious under the panties, rough and kinky, parting wherever my hand traveled over it.

I grinned up at her and whispered, "You are wet, baby..." I made no move to pull her panties off; our erotic games consisted of a lot of waiting and building on our passion. She stood, thighs parted so I could touch all over her pussy through the panties, and the wetness became more apparent, the thin fabric becoming almost transparent, and I wondered why no-one at my college had ever had a wet panties contest, or at least tried it once.

Colleen stood straight, trembling with each pass and probe of my fingers, silent but starting to pant ever so quietly. Her lips were open, eyes closed without putting her head back, just enjoying the feel of my hand and fingers through the last of her clothing. Very subtly, her hips began to move, humping against my fingers as I played with her pussy. I played my fingertips over her slit, pushed in between her labia, feeling her musk inundate my fingers.

"Do you want me to keep going...?" No-one could hear us, but I wanted this quiet, intimate for the both of us.

"No! Yes..." She stepped back and loosened the panties, letting them drift down her thighs, past her knees and calves and onto the floor, revealing her thick, dark bush and freeing her womanly aroma into the room. She flicked them with one shapely foot on top of her jeans and moved closer. Colleen lifted her right leg, and placed it on the sofa cushion. She was breathless now, and placed one cool hand on my face.

"Lick my pussy, baby. Tongue-fuck me while I stand right here..." I leaned into her, flicked the tip of my tongue over her exposed clit, heard her needful moan at the brief contact.

Colleen caressed the top of my head, and teased me. "You'll have to do much better than that, my love." With that, she stepped up onto the couch, propping her hands on the back of it, pressing her wet and fragrant bush against my face. "Lick. My. Pussy..." She was breathless, and moaned as I spread her labia with my tongue, driving the tip of it inside her. My hands slipped up to her ass, one mature buttock in each palm to support her, and I started to eat her pussy properly. She responded with one hand moving to the top of my head, her legs parting even more, eager for me to lick every square inch of the moist, honeyed pussy in front of me.

I chuckled for a moment, and she looked down, still horny as hell but wondering what had made me stop, even momentarily. "What?" The word was both insolent and loving.

"I was just concerned that our neighbors might look in the window and see you enjoying a good pussy licking."

She laughed lustily. "You afraid they'll want to have what you're having?"

"No, baby. I'm concerned they'll think I'm selfish when I don't share..." Not giving her any room or time for a riposte, I resumed my eager cunnilingus, and she accepted my answer for now.

Several minutes of licking her twat, punctuated by sucking her clit into my mouth, and she came hard. The flow of her juices doubled, sweet and syrupy, accompanied by one long, loud moan heralding her orgasm, then several smaller moans, like erotic aftershocks, before she climbed down to the floor.

I stood and we kissed. The wetness from her dripping crotch left a dark wet spot on the front of my blue jeans, as it always did when I was dressed and she was naked. My hands gripped and spread her ass, squeezing it as she pressed her naked breasts against my shirt, nipples hard as diamond, and she moaned her thanks into my mouth.

We came up for air after a couple of minutes, and I grinned at her. "I think my horny girl needs a nice stiff cock for dessert..."

She grabbed and squeezed my hard-on. "Yes. Fuck me..." She opened each button on my pants only a little faster than she had done her zipper, and reached in to stroke my erection, her breasts heaving with need.

I stripped everything off, and took her hand, starting for the bedroom. She pulled on my hand, and I turned to her. "Outside, baby. Fuck me in the backyard..." The sheer lust in her voice brooked absolutely no resistance. I let her lead me outside, expecting her to have us jump into the hot tub, or fuck on the picnic table on our covered patio.

Instead, she walked into the sunlight with feet and gorgeous ass bare, me in tow. Colleen grabbed the support for the patio cover, a thick steel pole, then moved her legs back, bending at the waist and gripping the pole in both hands with her tush pushed back, thighs open. She glanced over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me here, Derek. Now..." It was halfway between a command and a plea, and I was eager to fulfill either.

My cock was hard, and I stepped behind her, feeling it slip inside my wife. Her pussy was hot and moist, and if we hadn't fucked already this morning, I would have erupted inside her immediately. I started rocking my hips, feet apart for balance, my hands on her hips for better balance, and pulled her into me with a building rhythm.

Colleen's renewed moans were low, her head hanging between her arms. I heard a series of soft, passionate ohs with each of my thrusts. The sun was just past overhead, and I could see the shadows of her tits swaying with each thrust, felt my balls do the same, synchronized with my thrusts. It had been a few months since we'd done this outside, except one afternoon in the hot tub, and I felt a heavy, hot wind, thick with the humidity of our state, pass over and between us, making my pubic hairs drift and tickle me.

My tempo picked up, and now I could hear the gentle slapping of my groin against Colleen's rounded buttocks. She moaned, louder this time, now almost as loud as a conversation, and I knew anyone in the adjoining yards could hear us if they weren't otherwise busy, or inside. I didn't shush her, loving the exclamations of her passion, letting it pull me forward with her.

My rhythm picked up, and my thrusts were louder as I closed in on our finale. Colleen's moans were louder, and I held back a passionate yell just barely, gritting my teeth when the first pulse of my cock inside her announced my orgasm. Hot semen barreled down the length of my shaft, and my wife groaned, then shouted her own climax down to the ground as we came together.

Panting, I pulled out slowly, my jizz sliding down the inside of one thigh. As soon as she had freed my cock, Colleen released the steel pole and pirouetted on one foot, grabbing and holding me, sweat pouring down both our bodies. "Fuck, Derek..." Her voice was barely audible, a vast difference from her cries of moments ago. "Baby, we need to do that again... Soon..."

I didn't disagree, and we spent a couple of minutes more outside, making that promise in a very non-verbal but manifestly clear way to any onlooker. We made our way inside for a second shower, and a long afternoon in our bed.

Roger returned two weeks later, right on schedule, and Colleen and I heard them through the open window of their bedroom that Friday evening. Sitting in the backyard in our swimsuits, Colleen and I were ready to take a quick dip in the pool. At the first of Paula's moans, she turned to me. "Sounds like our neighbor made it home just fine..."

"Yes. They really like to fuck."

"So do we, baby." She stood up and took off her bikini, bottoms first. "Take off your trunks, if you please."

I assured her I did please, and slid them off. She dropped to her haunches and without another word took the length of my cock, still awakening, between her lips. It wasn't long before I was fully hard for her, and she set my dick free. Smiling up at me in the fading sunlight, she whispered, "I'm going to suck your cock. Just sit back and enjoy, sweetheart."

Her mouth descended again, taking me all the way in. Her tongue was velvety and warm with her desire, and she bobbed her head, giving me a perfect blowjob. It occurred to me partway through that, whether by accident or design, her head moved at the same speed as Roger humping Paula. I leaned back, enjoying her sucking and licking my shaft, and I groaned quietly.

Pulling her head back, she started bobbing her head only a little, taking my glans and the first inch or so of my erection into her face repeatedly, one hand on my knee and the other stroking the part of my cock closest to my balls. Her rhythm was the same, mirroring Roger's thrusts into the blonde beauty in his bed moaned into their room, the bed squeaking and the headboard discreetly striking their wall.

Colleen was unusually quiet, and I suspected she might be enjoying the nocturnal sounds of our neighbors after a two-week absence. She confirmed it a moment later, pulling her mouth off me, and whispering, "That is so erotic, baby... I'd love it if you came when he does, but you don't have to. I'm loving it just like this..."

She gobbled my cock again, and I stroked her thick, curly hair, letting my fingers trail down over her bare freckled shoulders. Colleen has always been a great cocksucker, going slow, enjoying what she does and how I react, and she slowed further, bobbing her head languidly on my shaft, bathing it with her tongue, her lips in a loose 'O', moist like her pussy.

In the background, Paula called out, "God, Rodge! Fuck me baby, fuck me!" I remembered their bedroom window was open, and I imagined her for a brief moment she was standing facing the window, encouraging her husband to pound her sweet little twat so she could share her passion and her orgasms with the rest of the neighborhood. Colleen's mouth tightened, and when I looked down she was grinning around my cock, perhaps thinking the same thing.

"I love watching you suck my cock, baby...," keeping my voice low. I didn't necessarily want to announce we were fucking in the backyard, hoping we still had our privacy. It never occurred to me that my wife would want others to watch and listen either.

Her eyes were closed, and she kept blowing me, then pulled back and swirled her tongue over just the head of my erection, humming softly in desire. As Paula got closer to a very verbal orgasm, my wife took me back into her mouth, almost all the way to the back of her throat. I thought she might stop and climb onto my hard-on, but she kept rocking at her hips, taking me in almost lazily with each stroke, and I felt a cumshot waiting to rush out onto her tongue, fill her mouth the same way Roger was filling his bride's pussy.

My whispers turned into quiet, desperate hisses of longing. "Fuck, Colleen, I can't hold it back, I'm going to cum so soon..." Our neighbor's soft, sexy soprano rose to a peak, wordless and needing no explanation, nearly covering her husband's strangled moans as he did what she wanted.

Colleen murmured around my glans, letting me out of her mouth just long enough to speak, "Then you should cum..." Her mouth engulfed me again, her cheeks bent inward as she sucked me harder, wordlessly demanding I cum now. I wanted and needed to obey that call.

Even as Paula's orgasmic cries faded into the early evening light, I leaned my head back and pushed my hips forward and upward, a reflexive movement, trying to push all the way into her. The first spurt landed on her tongue, coated her mouth, followed by a second and a third. Colleen kept her mouth there, catching every drop of my semen, and I moaned in release and thanks.

She set my cock free from its pleasurable confinement, letting cum dribble down her chin onto her full breasts, still moaning in contentment. She then reached up with one hand to massage the fluid onto her nipples, grinning up at me as she did so, then rising from her squat to lean into me and kiss me on the cheek.

I was panting. "Baby, you don't usually let me cum in your mouth..." I must have sounded even more exhausted than I was, because she put an arm around me, hugging me to her.

"I'm not usually so turned on, Derek. Hearing them really got my blood pumping..."

"And my cum..."

She laughed joyfully, not quite sated. "Let's go inside and clean up, baby. I think the neighbor's show is done for now." We went inside and continued our weekend balling, and didn't make it out to the pool again.

I took the day off to do some yardwork, letting Colleen know as she headed out the door. We don't like to waste the weekend on chores, since that keeps us from our passionate naked workouts. After sweeping the front and side cement paths, I headed in back to straighten the backyard up.

In the South, yards usually have wooden fences with slats, little gaps between them as if privacy is a community matter instead of personal, and only rarely the stone or brick walls I'd grown up with, impervious to sight. Our fence was the former, and I pruned our hedges, which provided a large degree of concealment when Colleen and I celebrate nature and each other with nude sunbathing and skinny-dipping in our small pool, and our occasional backyard sex.

The sound that caught my ear was a faint susurrus on the wind, high-pitched, almost like it escaped into the air by itself, its owner losing it without notice. It repeated, and I listened again. It was feminine, soft, and very passionate.

A motion between the cracks in the fence caught the corner of my eye, but I wasn't able to put together quite what I was seeing. Turning around, I peered through where a knothole had fallen out some years earlier.

Our neighbors were outside in their yard, barely covered by the shadow of the setting sun on their roof. Paula's Capri pants were at her ankles, a pool of yellow fabric that stood out on their lush green lawn, panties either down with them or wholly absent. She leaned into the side of their house, arms in front of her, palms flat on the shingling, her shirt and bra hiked up past her tits, almost to her shoulders. From the swell of her breasts to her ankles, she was naked, exposed and beautiful.

Roger was right behind her, his pants also pooled at his feet, holding her hips. His t-shirt was olive drab, hanging down to his waist, and he was concentrating hard on the task at hand. That task was the thorough servicing of his wife's pussy. His cock was rigid, thick and long, and he smoothly cycled back and forth, not pounding her, I saw, but rhythmically fucking her, building up speed like a fine-tuned engine.

Paula gave another cry, this time louder, but still below the sound of the wind. I might have taken her cries for a bird if I weren't watching them.