We See You... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still and silent, I watched them make love. Roger's strokes were regular, disciplined, and he ran his hands up and down her side, cupping her breasts for part of their performance, holding her hips for another. My back was beginning to ache from crouching at that awkward angle, enjoying their play vicariously. The growing stiffness in my pants was uncomfortable, and I thought about taking felt a deep, abiding urge to slip them off, masturbating to the view, but I felt a little perverted considering that, especially as a spectator to this private moment.

Roger sped up fractionally, a low series of grunts punctuating each thrust into the woman in front of me. "Oh, Rodge... Cum inside, baby..." Paula's breathy whispers carried over to me, soft and sweet, yearning for Roger to fill her. I imagined I could hear the wet, sucking sound of her twat, taking her husband's erection with each thrust, and my cock became steel in my shorts.

"Rodge...," my tow-headed neighbor repeated. "Pound me hard baby... Pound me and fill my hot pussy with your cum. I want it so bad, want you so bad..." He stepped up his pace, though I couldn't tell whether it was from her plea or that he was already ready to explode. His face was bright red with the effort of delaying his climax, but it was a losing battle, both of them eager for him to finish.

The necklace she wore was gold, with a black pendant, and it swayed to and fro with each of her husband's thrusts, and I saw it swing faster and further as he sped up

"Aaahhhh..." His moan was low, barely reined in, and he pushed into her, held his cock inside her, driving deeply, obliging her wishes, filling her pussy as she had begged. I saw his balls pulse, jetting hot cum inside his sexy wife, and her moans were appreciative, very satisfied, but she wasn't done.

Releasing her grip on the side of the house, she turned and dropped to her knees, glancing to her right to make sure no-one could see them, I was sure. Her gaze landed near the fence I was spying on them through, and I froze, but the fence and missing knothole were in shadow. She didn't see anything, and turned back to Roger. Secure in their solitude, she took Roger's cock, still semi-rigid, into her mouth and sucked it, drawing forth a couple of dribbles down her chin which she rubbed on her tits. She looked up at him with as complete a look of love as Colleen always gave me, still stroking him for a few minutes more.

Finally finished, she grabbed her clothes and pulled her shirt and bra off. It occurred to me that she didn't want cum on her bra, and the sight was stunning. Her curvy and pert bottom was still exposed, and she picked up her Capri pants and held them in one hand, before turning to face the sun behind me, eyes closed in post-coital rapture. She held the pose for a long moment, then turned away from my vantage point and kissed Roger, lingering with her lips on his. He had already pulled his shorts up. Hand in hand, they went indoors.

We had plans out of town the following weekend, so I wasn't treated to an encore, and I didn't find the right time to tell Colleen. I knew she would have loved watching, too, but mentioning it after a few days didn't seem right, either. As it turned out, it wouldn't have bothered her.

It was the next Friday morning. Colleen joined me in the shower just after I'd started, a wicked and eager smile on her lips. I didn't have anywhere I had to go, except my routine commute up the stairs to the converted game room. She took me in her arms for a long, slow kiss, and I felt her taut nipples against my chest, slippery and erect as she rubbed them sensuously across my upper body.

She reached down to my cock, already awakening for her, and grabbed my bar of soap, lathering my crotch and cock swiftly and gently. "How about a nice pre-weekend hand job, baby?" She'd already started rubbing my thickening rod, her fingers roaming expertly up and down the length of it. Swelling in her hands, I gasped as one hand cradled my balls, the other stroking me inexorably forward.

Kissing me, she rubbed her tits, soapy and slick now, against me again. She moaned for me, and whispered, "I love to get you off this way, baby..." She looked into my eyes as I started moaning with my approaching climax. She was breathing in unison with me, moaning as I did, and I swore she was getting off almost with almost the same intensity.

"Look into my eyes when you shoot your load, baby. I want to see when you cum..." Her hand was going more quickly, up and down, all along my thick, tingling shaft. "Cum baby... Shoot your load all over my hands and my tummy. I want to feel it come out of you, feel it go all over me..."

Both her hands were now on my cock, clasped around it, her fingers forming an ersatz pussy for me to fuck, to shoot my load and cum all over. I groaned, almost overcome by her attentions. Her eyes were half-closed, her voice husky, laden with sheer lust. "Cum for me, my love... Cum..."

I kept my gaze fixed on hers, felt my mouth open with an orgasmic scream of ecstasy, all of my remaining cum emptying itself from my testicles, coating her hands and tummy with thick white goo. She kept stroking, our eyes locked, our bodies shaking with my climax, breathing hard together.

When she finally let go, I felt utterly spent, not just from cumming all over her, but from the naked intimacy of the moment, my wife experiencing my orgasm as I came. She rinsed herself off with the shower wand, and I saw several clumps of semen slide off her and down the drain, as I leaned on the wall beside her.

Colleen kissed me on the cheek, remarkably chastely, the both of us still panting from her efforts of only moments earlier. She smiled indulgently. "Baby, I'm off today, but I need to run some errands. I'll be back later, maybe around lunch. You should take a break and join me; I'll pick you up around noon."

I nodded in assent, and finished my shower while she dried off.

I was working when Paula's knock sounded on the front door, with the same specific cadence and pattern she always used. Heading downstairs, I momentarily regretted not shaving, but it wasn't quite the weekend, I had no travel planned, and Colleen loves it sometimes when I'm scruffy.

Paula was dressed demurely as always--except yesterday when Roger was fucking her outdoors, I remembered--and she smiled politely. "Derek, good morning. Can I...May I come inside?" She looked totally innocent of any double entendre, and appeared genuine in her wish to talk, so I opened the door all the way and let her in.

I poured us some coffee, and we sat across the dining room table from each other, while I tried not to let my face reveal I had seen her balling in their backyard. We chatted easily about nothing really momentous, then she paused.

"Derek, I just wanted to thank you and Colleen."

"For keeping an eye out while Roger was out of town? We were happy to do it, Paula."

"Yes, thank you for that. Too."

Too? She must have seen the confusion on my face, and she laughed. "Of course I appreciate how both of you helped when he was gone, especially Colleen. She was so fun to chat with last Friday, and I really did appreciate everything you both did for me..."

Obviously I was missing, or had missed, something. "What else?"

She leaned in, a secret and satisfied smile on her lips, quite at odds with the ladylike demeanor she always displayed. Even seeing her naked with Roger plowing her fields didn't erase the sight of her clothed and reserved. Then she grinned and said it out loud.

"You know. Fucking in your backyard for me..." She blushed at the forbidden word, but never averted her gaze.

I blinked, and she went on before I could marshal my thoughts to speak.

"Colleen and I are very much alike. We both love our husbands, and are very...aroused at the thought of coupling. Anywhere.

"We got to talking while you were out, and I told her how much I'd enjoyed seeing the two of you on the floor... You know! Anyway, that night I rushed Roger home and got naked, let him do me at the front door, just inside. I didn't expect it, but I hoped the two of you might...follow us home and watch us. You didn't of course, but I had to meet you both, see how the two of you were.

"When Colleen said 'naked and screwing' I knew we would all get along great! Roger sometimes says things when he's inside me, and I love to scream and swear when I...have an orgasm..." She looked a little shy now, as if she was confessing to a priest, but I wasn't one, and my cock had awakened fully, with my wife absent.

All I could manage was, "Oh," in response.

Paula grinned again. "Anyway, Derek, I told her it would be wonderful if I could see the two of you doing it again. Not in the same room, though. Not at first."

I just nodded, my head whirling, trying to sort out what was happening.

"So, anyway, she didn't want to record it, although playing it back over and over while Roger was out of town would have been so incredible! So we worked something else out. She agreed to take you outside on Saturday, around one o'clock, and the two of you would...fuck... on the patio where I could see and enjoy."

"Colleen told you..."

"...That I could watch you make love to her. Out in the backyard. You both looked so good in the sunlight, naked, your dick going inside her, both of you moaning. God, it was wonderful!" She looked absolutely giddy at the memory, and a part of my mind noticed her nipples were erect under the top of her dress.

"So you saw everything." I stated the obvious, telling myself I was warming up to an actual conversation.

"Yes. Know what I did?"

I shook my head, knowing the answer.

"I watched, and stripped out of my clothes. I wasn't wearing any underwear, and I played with my pussy, just watching you there, all three of us naked. When you were about to cum, I put two of my fingers inside my snatch, pretending I was being fucked while watching.

"The minute you both came, so did I. I didn't want to moan as loudly as I felt like, but I came so hard. Then she kissed you after, before you went inside.

"I lay down on our little lounge and replayed it in my mind over and over again, still rubbing my pussy and clit. I came a couple more times, and finally headed inside to shower.

"Derek, I'd never watched another couple doing it, fucking outdoors like horny animals, never heard and saw a guy filling his wife's cunt like that." She was breathing heavily now, and I suspected she would go home soon to her husband, or alone to bed where she could remember again, get herself off again.

"Neither have I..."

Her laugh was a merry tinkling. "You liar! You watched Roger fuck me Saturday. We'd never been outside like that, and I wanted you to see me, see how much pleasure I get from it too. I guess you didn't see me glance over, see me catch you looking through the fence... You had a little hole to look through while I got my little hole fucked!

"I dragged Roger outside when I heard you pruning, waiting an hour out there in the heat, ready for you to be outside so you could watch us, watch me. Roger thought I was moaning too loud, but I wasn't just moaning, I was calling you to the fence..."

"Paula, I..."

"I loved knowing you were watching, and I came so hard, not just for Roger, but for you, so all three of us would enjoy it, like I did spying on you and Colleen. Relax, he doesn't know yet. Colleen is probably over there right now to talk to him, let him know all about it, what she and I planned."

"Wait, Colleen is..." I felt a slight surge of panic that failed utterly to overwhelm the sudden awareness of the blonde libertine across the table.

She nodded. "Talking to my husband right now. Fully clothed, both of them, unless they decide otherwise, but I really don't think they will, either of them. I wanted you to know, and him to know, so there aren't any secrets." Her voice pitched lower. "Honestly, I think he'd love to watch the two of you fuck, too, maybe while I suck his dick..."

I honestly had nothing to add, and my mouth stayed ajar while I collected my thoughts.

Paula giggled again. "I love to watch you two, would so want to do it again. Maybe not even on the other side of a window...or fence. Y'know, if you're interested. We could come over and all be spectators, taking turns watching each couple.

"Colleen was intrigued by it, clearly, if she was so willing to let me spy you through the fence, and I'm sure you know how wild she is."

"She is wild, I'll admit. But..." My voice stopped short. Of course she wants to be watched, and of course she wants to watch. I remembered her naked video call of not too long ago, how it had led to the two of us on the floor when she arrived home, Paula for the first time catching a glimpse of our passion, hearing us... "Of course she is."

Paula smiled and rose from the chair after draining her coffee. "Don't worry, I'm not going to strip naked and hurl you to the floor so I can have my way with you. Very tempting, but Colleen and I are both faithful to our husbands." Circling the table, she leaned over and whispered in my ear. "You have a great cock, and I hope it's okay that I imagine you're fucking me sometime, Derek."

She strode to the door, then turned to look at me, beaming angelically, and a little bit devilishly. "Maybe Colleen fantasizes about Roger, but I don't think she's seen his cock yet. We should all get together for dinner her again, since you have a pool and a hot tub." She loosened the top button of her dress for my benefit.

"Bye for now, Derek..." Then she closed the door.

Colleen was back only a few minutes later, smiling the same smile Paula had.

"How was your morning, babe?" I tried not to make a big deal of it, but her grin told me all I needed to know.

"Just like yours was, I suspect. Paula told you, right?"

"Yeah... So, going outside to make love..."

"Kind of a ruse. A wicked, sexy, naked ruse. On the one hand, maybe I should have told you, but if I had, you might not have wanted to. What did you think of her watching us?"

"Not...sure, quite. You really could have told me first..." Not should, I noticed I said, but should, as if I'd already forgiven her, which of course I had.

"Baby, it made me so hot when Paula saw us through the curtain, and knowing she watched us in the backyard. Something about having someone see you fucking really does it for me. A lot. And I haven't even seen them do that yet, but I really, really want to, if you're okay with that."

She looked at me again, panting in anticipation, eyes fixed on the erection I was trying to deny. "So, did you like it? You want to watch them again? Through the fence or the window? Or..."

We invited them for a pool party the next day, Saturday, with great anticipation.