We See You... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colleen lifted her upper body up further out of the pool, enfolding me in her arms, breasts cool and warm, heaving against my skin with each breath. She kissed me on the cheek, eyes fixed on the intimate act happening on the rim of our pool. Lightly, she said, "Paula sure sucks cock well, doesn't she?"

"You liked that, then?" I knew it was impossible to have a truly private discussion with her while they were on the edge of the pool, but I kept my voice low anyway.

"I did," she said simply. Turning to our guests, she spoke more loudly. "You two enjoying the view?"

Paula looked over at us. "And watching you. And taking Roger's load." She looked up at her husband, his eyes still closed. "You like it, baby?" She swirled her tongue around Roger's glans, taking another couple of spurts in her open mouth, then using his cock to wipe the remnants of his semen on her cheeks and chin.

Roger's post-orgasmic reply was quiet, non-committal, but it was clear he had loved cumming in her mouth, even if he wasn't entirely comfortable with being watched. Paula leaned down to the water, tits dangling almost to the edge of the pool, then cupped some pool water in her hand, rinsing her face and breasts, cradling Roger's testicles lovingly with her other hand. A drop of his cum dribbled onto her thigh, and she ignored it

Colleen and I clambered out of the pool and toweled each other off; the remnants of my load leaked out of her pussy as she got out, and I watched the little clots of white dissipate in the water, secure in the effectiveness of our filtration system. Colleen looked indecently happy, appropriate since we had very indecently fucked in full view of them, and watched a very sexy and indecent fellatio.

Momentarily gratified, all four of us went back into the living room. I closed the screen and left the sliding doors open for air. Colleen grabbed some old towels and laid them along the length of both couches, then took her seat by me, flouncing down and leaning into me, one hand on my knee, her head against my shoulder. She smelled of feminine musk and chlorine, and I would have taken her again right there if I could have.

She kissed me briefly, then turned to our guests. "Best pool party ever, right?" Clearly pleased with their wicked machinations, she shared a smile with Paula, then glanced over at Roger. "You're awfully quiet. What could we do next time for you to enjoy it more, Roger?"

He looked uncomfortable and satisfied, quite a feat to do both at the same time. "Ma'am, I'm just...I've never done that with an audience. Or been an audience to that before."

Paula gingerly stroked his flagging erection, cooing her words at him. "You didn't do anything, baby. I did all the work, and all you had to do was cum. You did a great job with that, though!" She looked over at me. "Hey, Derek, how about that plum wine?"

I nodded, moved away from Colleen, who sprawled happily on the cushions, and went over to the kitchen for the libation. Filling all four glasses just over halfway, I deposited a couple of frozen grapes in each of them. "Paula, can you help with this?" She came in and grabbed a pair of glasses for her and Roger, leaving me with the last two for us.

We sat and chatted some more, making no further reference for now to our play outside. Paula was the first to drain her glass, and chewed the thawing grapes slowly, almost sensuously. Her nipples were erect, excited, and I noted with a smidgen of disappointment that her bikini bottoms were nearly dry, and no longer transparent.

"Hey, there's something wrong here!" Paula stood up in mock surprise. "You're all naked! I'm going to catch up..." She set her glass down, and slowly shimmied out of her bottoms, looking at me, her eyes on fire, breathing slowly as the last of her bikini floated down her legs and to the floor. "Much better, don't you think?"

I didn't trust myself to answer, not sure about the etiquette of complimenting another man's naked wife in your living room. She sat down, crossing her legs at first, then changing her mind and letting her thighs part, displaying her blonde bush, wispy and translucent, barely concealing her pink labia. Though I didn't stare, I was sure those pussy lips were moist.

Paula sighed breezily, the empty aperitif glass in front of her. "Great plum wine! I think I have my second wind, Roger. I'm also the only one of us who hasn't cum yet. I'd like for you to do something about it, please..." Standing, she straddled him facing us, one leg on either side of his, then scooted her bare tush back into his lap. He was already beginning to recover, and his dick was under her, stiff once again and pointing from under her pussy into the room like a missile.

Even so, he looked very awkward, didn't reach for her. "Sweetheart, I'm not sure I'm..."

Paula reached between her legs and stroked the reluctant hard-on. "I am. You need to put that stiff dick inside me now. You got to watch Derek and Colleen fuck and cum in the pool, and got your cock sucked in the bargain too! I'd threaten to let Derek do the honors, but Colleen and I agreed to just watching. So, let's give them something to watch!"

She reared up an inch or two, then her caresses pointed Roger's cock skyward, hovering at the glistening, pink entrance. Paula lowered herself onto it, letting it slide into her inch by inch, eyes closed, and sighed audibly. "Oh, that's what I want, baby. Fuck me slow..." Her mouth opened wide in a silent, covetous scream as she settled down onto it fully. "Fuck, baby... Do me in front of our hosts, honey. Let them watch while you fuck me..."

She rocked her hips slowly at first, gyrating her hips in a circle, gently embracing the thick shaft inside her pussy. Her eyes were closed in rapture, no doubt feeling every inch of Roger's thick cock rubbing on every inch of her pussy. She said one word, "God...," stretching the lone syllable out, almost as sexy as watching her was.

Paula and Roger built their rhythm almost lazily. He started pushing inside her as she undulated her hips against his groin, little oohs and aahs escaping her lips each time she moved back. His rigid dick was visible beneath her twat, disappearing and reappearing into his wife. My cock hardened, as if Colleen and I hadn't fucked for their voyeuristic pleasure only a little while ago, a very sexy reaction to the act taking place before us. I barely breathed as they started to fuck in earnest.

"Colleen...aah..." Paula's voice was low, sultry, demanding attention. "Colleen... If you saw this on the internet, saw Roger fucking me just like this, you'd play with your pussy... Wouldn't you..." Her breasts were heaving, watching us watch her get laid, and her lips curled in a reckless leer, laden with sheer desire, her eyes on my wife. Paula's breasts were not quite as full as Colleen's, the nipples pink like rose blossoms, a contrast to Colleen's heavier breasts and larger brown nipples.

Sighing in desire, Colleen nodded, and her hand slipped surreptitiously to her crotch, started rubbing along the dark red curly hairs there. She leaned away from me, her head on the armrest, and turned on her side to face them, giving me an excellent view also. She then put her right foot on the side of her left knee, spreading her pussy, moved her hand between the twin halves of her bush and on the moist, pink gash she revealed. Her fingers slid inside, squelching quietly within her sopping hole, her eyes fixed on the other couple, slowly fingering her clit and twat. She moaned quietly.

Paula's eyes lingered over every move my wife made, sighed when her fingers moved inside up to her palm, all the way inside. Her dark red bush was sodden with her juices, Colleen's fingers growing wetter as they traveled over her labia and inside. Paula was as taken with the sight as I was. "Fuck, Colleen... That is so hot..." Her voice was brimming with naughty passion.

My wife moaned again, hungrily watching them for what I realized was her first time, a radiant smile on her lips. "You two...ahh!...are so fucking hot yourselves, sitting on my couch, fucking right in front of us..." She turned her head to look at me, moaning harder. "You like it too. I can tell, baby..." Then she turned her gaze at them once more, watching their carnal momentum building.

She was right. My cock was at full attention, and I felt a horny thrill when Paula directed her glance to my crotch and my quivering dick. Our guest spoke next. "You are liking it, aren't you, Derek!" She leaned forward and to her left, bent nearly double with Roger's dick the pin in her hinge, giving him room to watch my wife. "Baby, doesn't Colleen look great, fingering her snatch while we fuck her in front of her?"

"She...does..." His voice was thick with strain, and I knew he was prolonging the show for all of us. I saw his hips thrust, imagined his cock thrusting up inside her wet hole, certain she would only cum after he had filled her for the first time that night.

Paula looked at me again. "You like watching, Derek. At least, I think you do." Leering at me, her voice was little more than a purr. "Prove you like it. Play with your cock for me."

My right hand went automatically to my hard-on, eager to please her, started humping my fist in the living room as my wife masturbated next to me. Paula made a satisfied noise. "Just like that. Cum for me while I fuck Roger. I want to see your semen spill everywhere, not inside your wife, but in the open air..." Her whisper was hypnotic, and I laid my other hand on Colleen's thigh to stroke the inside of it while we both masturbated for our guests. Who were fucking for us.

Colleen reached with her free hand to her full breasts, started kneading them while she fingered herself. She quivered and shook, an orgasm coursing its way through her, but she kept going, the other couple seemingly her lust's only focus. She arched her back in ecstasy, still playing with her pussy, her mouth opening for a deep, lusty moan. "Ah, fuck, Paula! I love watching the two of you balling. So sinful and naughty..."

Paula smiled at the compliment, and looked up at me again. I stroked slowly, waiting for them to be nearly done, knowing she wouldn't want me, no-one here would want me, to be the last to finish. As if anticipating my thoughts, Paula spoke again, sultry, smoky, divinely slutty. "Jack off on Colleen's tits, Derek. I want to see you cum on them. Cum all over her for me, baby..."

I glanced at Colleen, her eyes half-open in a dreamy state, and she nodded. Standing, I put one foot on the couch by her side, and leaned over. My orgasm was imminent, and I groaned, rubbing my cock inches over my wife, who turned onto her back and watched eagerly. She whispered, "Cum for me, baby. Shoot your hot load all over my tits. Cum for me, cum for me..." Her fingers were squelching inside her sopping wet pussy, and I didn't want to hold back another moment.

My orgasm roared out of me, from both my cock and my throat as my satisfied bellow rushed out into the room. The first blast of semen shot out onto my wife, but above and past her breasts, landing instead on her face, a white sticky line of cum right down the center. As the first spurt bisected her face from chin to forehead, the very furthest portion coming to rest on the widow's peak of her auburn hair, she chuckled lustily. "Aim, then fire... You missed my tits, baby..."

I was already pointing the barrel of my dick lower, and another spurt dashed out onto her throat and the third right between her tits. She and Paula giggled together, watching the thick white stuff drip down off her breasts and chin and face. Colleen licked her lips, claiming the little bit that rested there, and smacked them in pleasure, then started to spread my jizz all over her breasts, smearing it all over her erect nipples.

It was the ultimate turn-on for all of us. Paula practically screamed, her ecstasy taking her over the edge into Nirvana. "Roger...cum inside me baby!" We turned together to look at our guests, Colleen's fingers and my fist still working on our pussy and dick. Paula's eyes were closed, her mouth open in a tight 'O', waiting for the final moment.

Roger came. His bellow of release was at least as loud as mine, and his hips thrust upward, lifting Paula momentarily clear of the couch. He thrust several more times into her, and I saw a dribble of cum slosh out of her pussy and onto the thirsty towel underneath.

"Oh, fuck, yes, baby!" Her voice rose almost to a scream, and she frantically moved her hips, fucking the last little bit of cum out of him. Paula arched her back, thrusting her breasts out, driving her ass down into Derek's groin. The air in the confines of the living room was thick with the musky odor of her pussy, and Colleen's. By itself I thought it could make me cum again..

Paula fingered her clit, rubbing it up and down quickly, and gasped once more and trembled again, finally collapsing back against Roger. They were both panting, and I saw his cock, glistening with her juices, glide out of her. His hands gingerly moved up her side to her breasts, cupping them as he kissed the back of her neck, and she brought her fingers to her lips, delicately licking off the cum that had collected there.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Roger... That was so..." She didn't supply a word, but we knew it was something like wonderful or beautiful, and she smiled beatifically, eyes closed for a moment.

Once our four-way afterglow subsided, we each grabbed clean towels from the stack next to the coffee table, scrubbing away cooling pussy juices and viscous clots of semen from our bodies and privates, tossing the soiled cloths in a pile on the floor. The other towels remained on the couches for now, in the event of another sudden desire to watch each other screwing.

Colleen got up after a few minutes and refilled everyone's glasses again, adding the last of the frozen grapes also. I got up and closed the sliding glass doors now that the sun was down, and the air much cooler. Everyone settled back onto the couches across from each other, and with the ice effectively shattered, this time the topic went straight to sex.

Paula, of course, was first. Even after watching and having sex, she wasn't tired. In fact she was quite the opposite, alert, happy and relentless. "So you guys have never done that before meeting us?" The way she said it made it sound like she was astonished we'd never visited Europe, which of course we had.

Colleen piped up. "Nope. Just porn."

Roger laughed more easily than earlier; something about orgasms just loosens one up. "You wouldn't believe the kind of porn I've run across. Don't really like it, myself..."

Paula dove into the pause head-first. "I do! My favorite is the amateur stuff. Love to see two people in love, filled with healthy lust, fucking away without having to remember lines, and without any ridiculous plotlines, like not having money for the pizza, or letting the plumber lay his pipe..."

"So, you like porn and Roger doesn't?"

"I know, right? Usually it's the men who sit in front of a computer screen, looking for the next thrilling episode of Guess Who's Pussy I Want To Drill? I'm home alone sometimes, and we don't cheat, so sometimes I'm naked in front of the kitchen desk, drilling my own hole." She chuckled feelingly. "He comes home and I rush to the door naked, and I'm all over him! Which he loves, right baby?"

"I do," he admitted sheepishly, and I sat amazed at the woman I thought was demure and not at all driven by sex, now telling how sexually aggressive she was with her husband, and that she watched and enjoyed porn. I caught Colleen's eye, arched one eyebrow ironically, and she nodded, covering a smile.

"So, Paula," I began, "How did you learn to love all this?"

"Well, Daddy was a pornographer, and Mommy was a call girl. Very high class." She looked so serious, and Colleen goggled at her for a moment, her nipples stiffening at the admission.

Paula held for a beat, then let the air rush out of her lungs in a deep guffaw. "Fuck no! My dad actually worked on steel buildings as an engineer, my mother was a school teacher. Neither of them told me much about sex, so I had to learn on my own."

She turned to her husband, her voice pitched low and smoky like ten-year old scotch. "I fucking love you, Roger, and love when you fuck me." I realized belatedly that one glass of plum wine was probably a good limit for her.

"Rodge...I mean Roger, has Paula always been this open about sex?" I saw him bristle at the nickname, and knew it was something perhaps even more private than their lovemaking. Especially now.

Roger laughed for the first time in our house, in fact in our presence. "Yes, my gorgeous bride is very sexual. I'm just glad I can keep up. And, she is much more satisfying than just watching a couple, or more than a couple, having sex on TV."

Paula smiled coquettishly, batting her eyes at us all. "I actually grew up a good girl, if you know what I mean. Didn't kiss my first boy until I was sixteen. I was a virgin until I was nineteen, in college, and had a couple of boyfriends I was very...active with. I went from mild curiosity about sex to full-on, complete abandon, in about three seconds after getting my first dick inside. Three years later I met Roger, and we got married two years later, just before he was deployed to the Northwest.

"My man is very satisfying, but I'm usually the one to start things up. The sexual aggressor, I think they call it." She squeezed his thigh lovingly, stroking it. "I'm so in love with him, and I never want him to get bored with me." The admission was, no doubt, driven by the remains of the second glass she had just drained.

Roger nodded. "She's the wildest girl I've ever been with." He turned to nuzzle her ear. "There is absolutely nothing dull about our love life. Not one bit. Honestly, she's also the best girl I've been with..." He looked over at her with a loving smile.

"...Or in?," she finished for him.

"Or in," he agreed quickly, reddening.

Paula's eyes settled on me. "What about you? How many young girls' fields have you plowed?"

"Besides Colleen's, just three. We got married when we were juniors in college, had known each other since we were seniors in high school."

"Known? In the biblical sense?" She was needling me now, and I was enjoying it.

"No, just friends at first. Nothing happened until almost May of our first year in college..."

Colleen jumped in. "Derek's girl Sandra had just broken up with him. He walked in and saw them fucking in his dorm room, his bed."

"Derek's?" Paula seemed scandalized and aroused.

"Yep. He walked in on them, threw them both out..."

"I burned the sheets, too...," I added grimly. I remembered literally doing that, furious at her betrayal, and felt my wife's fingers touch mine comfortingly.

Colleen laughed merrily. "He needed someone to talk to, I went out with him, and the rest is history!"

Paula was rapt with attention, and the conversation lagged. It was the kind of pause where no-one had anything to say, and everyone just stopped for a moment. Paula dove into the opening. "So, Colleen, what about you? Were you a wild, slutty girl ridden hard and broken to the reins by the love of your life, or were you a good girl like I was?"

"Okay, but you cannot tell my husband..." She grinned sidelong at me. "I was actually a virgin, then after six weeks of dating Derek I couldn't wait anymore. Practically jumped him. He was such a gentleman, didn't want me to think he was using me to get back at Sandra, took things very slowly. Almost glacially."