We See You... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you've never slept with anyone else?"

Colleen shook her head, her red curls bouncing as they moved side to side. "No. We made up for lost time quickly though, and I really love sex with him. Derek was the perfect guy for me to fall in love with, the best guy to pop my cherry, and a great husband and lover." She turned to me, eyes shining. "I do love you so much, babe..."

"I love you too." I kissed her, little more than a peck, and she sighed.

Paula chuckled, not quite breaking the spell. "I love romance almost as much as Roger's hard cock pounding me. Very romantically, of course!" She kissed Roger quickly. "So, what else should we do while waiting for our men to recover?"

We chatted, then played cards for a couple of hours after that. I put the wine away and brought out decaf for all of us. Both women took theirs with cream, which I found oddly funny.

Finally, it was eleven, and Paula stretched, her joints and back popping, as she let out a huge sigh, smiling at Colleen, then at me as she stood up. "We'd love to stay all night, or I would, but I'm afraid I need my beauty rest." She leaned over and picked her bottoms up from the floor and pulled them on, turned sideways to us and presenting her pert little bottom to her husband, shaking her tush as she pulled it the last little way over her pale, rounded buttocks. She then let herself out into the backyard to collect her top and kimono, and Roger's Hawaiian shirt and trunks.

I blinked. This was a fairly abrupt end to the evening, though not at all unsatisfactory, and we sat on the couch, still naked. Colleen leaned over and ran her hand along the inside of my thigh, not quite brushing along my semi-hard cock. They both dressed quickly.

Paula grinned. "I should have worn something more...substantial. I knew we'd be over after dark." She batted her eyes again, this time directly at me. "You and Colleen were wonderful hosts, and I really want to do this again. Soon..."

We got up to see them off, us naked, them wearing barely enough not to be, and walked them to the door. Paula hugged Colleen, whispered something in her ear, and my wife covered her grin with one of her hands, nodding. Roger and I shook hands tentatively, and he thanked us for our hospitality.

Colleen turned to Paula. "We would have loved for you two to stay the night. We have a couple of guest rooms you could have used."

Paula answered quickly, very demurely. "Maybe another night. Actually, some other night we probably will take you up on it... We have to be up at nine tomorrow to get ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Church. We're trying them out, and we want to be in time for the eleven a.m. service. I hear the preacher is going to be talking about coveting thy neighbor's ass." She gave me a salacious wink, and I had the strong impression she wanted to hug me and give me a quick handjob to say goodnight. They stepped outside and we shut the door, listening to their voices fade on the way to their home.

Minutes later, we took care of the last of the dishes and headed up to bed. Colleen lay curled up against me, still keyed up for what I had to agree had been a very erotic night, far different than any we'd had before. She was almost breathless with excitement, and I could easily picture her watching them again, or letting them watch. "God, Derek... That was so fun! So much better than porn, even the amateur stuff..."

"You know I've never done this either..."

"I know, and neither have they!" She rolled on top of me, her generous breasts spreading across my chest, her legs parted, knees on the mattress to keep her stable and close. "You know, I was very close..."

"More than close, baby. You practically came for ten minutes straight..." I punctuated my words with a slow kiss on her lips.

"I know, and thank you, baby. What I was close to was seeing if they wanted to...you know...all four of us..."

I chuckled, felt myself harden against her lush pubes. "You wanted to have him fuck you, didn't you?"

"I've always had a thing for Jim Carrey; you know that!" She was teasing now.

"So you noticed the resemblance, too..."

"Yes, but after I noticed how thoroughly he fucked Paula. She wasn't exaggerating about how good he is in bed. Or on the couch..." She eyed me half-seriously. "You're not jealous, right?"

"How could I be? I had the best lay in the house. Besides which, if you were going to let Roger put his dick in your mature twat, where would that leave me and poor Paula?"

She laughed more loudly now. "Watching us. Or screwing next to us."

"You know I'm not interested in balling her, right?"

"She sure showed a lot of eagerness to hop on you, if her eyes were any indication..." Again, she was serious and not. "She eyed your dick like it was going to be the first course in an all-you-can-suck orgy buffet. Not that I can blame her. I love how you feel in me..."

I scoffed. "I think it was just the plum wine. They made it very clear they're not into swapping, and neither are we."

"I think you're right. We'll get a couple of bottles for next weekend." My wife was clearly very satisfied, even content.

"Next weekend?"

She looked like a Cheshire cat just then. A very horny, scheming Cheshire cat. "You know we're not done, and this was such a wonderful experience for us. Them too, and Paula asked if next Saturday would work for us."

I would have answered, but she chose that moment to cover my mouth with hers, and reach one hand down to slip me inside her still wet and hungry pussy.

We tabled the conversation for another hour as she rode me slowly, then very, very quickly, and finally we fell asleep thoroughly satisfied.