We Shall Not See Their Likes Again

Story Info
1980s Catholic Ireland, my elderly Grandmother and I.
13.1k words
4.64
23.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ireland in the mid-80s was a truly awful place. It was one of the poorest countries in Western Europe, the catholic church had an iron grip on people's private lives, unemployment was high. It was pre-Celtic Tiger and before the revelations about child sexual abuse knocked the church from their high throne.

I finished secondary school in 1985. I was an 18-year old farmer's son, a big, brawny, brainy lad, awkward and unsure of myself. So when my Aunt Mary had to go to hospital to have her varicose veins treated, I moved into the nearby small midlands town to take care of Granny for a while. I figured it was better than sitting around the house at home arguing with my mum.

Not that Granny was invalided or incapacitated, but to be there to help her out and keep her company, although I'd still be needed out on the farm a few days per week. At 82, she was still alert and mobile, but she needed help at night, apparently. She moved around the house just fine and sometimes even walked into the little shop around the corner to natter with the neighbours.

She lived with her unmarried daughter we called Aunt Mary, sometimes affectionately referred to by others in the family as "old metal belly". We called her that because her shape was so round and strong. Her body looked fat, but also hard. Huge breasts, enormous belly, massive arse. But unlike other women of similar dimensions she didn't jiggle as she walked. It all looked very firmly packaged, hence the nickname.

My granny on the other hand had a refined gentle elegance. She was quite tall, taller than the average man. And even though her posture had stooped a little and she needed a stout stick to help herself walk, she was still quite a presence. She had a strong frame and fine bone structure you noticed straight away in her physique and her face. But of course her flesh had loosened away from her bones with the passage of years. She always dressed in ornate floral frocks and wore a tiny splash of rose-smelling perfume. She was kind and I always loved her.

So when on the first night of Aunt Mary's stay in hospital I overheard her sniffling and crying in her room I was concerned. I knocked on the door. "Granny is everything ok?". She invited me in was standing by her dressing table holding a jar of ointment. She wore a very long, modest flannel nightdress, buttoned up to her neck and down to her ankles.

"Mike, can you help your old granny?"

"Of course granny, anything for you"

"With the pain in my wrists, it's too awkward for me to apply my ointment. I hate to ask you. Mary always does it for me, you see. It's my psoriasis you see. But it's a little embarrassing, is that ok?"

"Of course Granny, I came here to look after you and that's what I'll do, whatever it takes."

"Ooh you're a good boy" she said. She turned her back to me and slipped her night dress from her shoulder, baring the top half of her back. Her skin had red patches. She pointed to a tube and I screwed off the top and started to rub it gently into the affected areas. "I have to lie down for the next part". Her large saggy breasts swayed as she moved to the bed and I clearly saw the shape of her body through her single layer of cotton.

She lay down and without ceremony reached inside and took out her right breast, holding it up to the light. And sure enough, I could see how the skin from the tip of her nipple, and from her areola back along her breast, was dry, papery and cracked. She stretched out on the bed covers with her eyes closed. It was a beautiful mild summer night. In the old tracksuit cutoff shorts and t-shirt I wore as pyjamas I felt self-conscious and afraid she'd see the hard-on I had sprouted for my grandmother. So I turned off the harsh overhead light and allowed the dim reading light to take over instead.

Taking a small bean of the sweet-smelling cream (was this where her lovely smell came from?) I lifted her breast in my other hand and applied it gently, starting on the white skin outside her areola. I'd never touched a breast as intimately. I moved the luxurious lotion slowly around her nipple, spreading it carefully into the driest areas. Then I took another dab and applied it directly to her nipple. It must have been cold to the touch, as she gave an audible sharp inhalation and I watched her nipple visibly tighten up and harden in front of me, and protruded nearly a centimetre out from the rest of her body.

"Now Mike give it just a little pinch" she asked and I used her nipple to raise the breast up off her body and allowed it to slip slowly through my fingers and fall back on her belly, pinching and rolling her as it fell.

Reaching inside her clothes again she lifted out her left breast. "Same again Mike please".

This time I raised the entire breast in my hand. It was wrinkled and saggy but not entirely empty. There was still some weight and substance. It stretched down to her belly button so I could imagine how big it must have been in her younger days. Taking more cream, I held it and rolled it between my two hands, gently stroking her until her dry skin had soaked it in. With a supplementary dab, I circled and rubbed and pinched her breast tips.

Never before had I experienced such eroticism. I'd kissed Catherine Kelly and rubbed her tits through her clothes a few times but nothing like this. I felt a damp patch on my PJs from pre-cum.

She smiled and whispered "thank you my darling, goodnight" We kissed farewell and I went to my own room for a wank, followed by another wank, before I could get to sleep.

The next morning after breakfast she produced her potion jar and asked me again to grease up her back and her nips. As she was dressed, it was slightly awkward. She opened her light summer dress and reached under the enormous white bra to extract herself. She looked at me and smiled, "go ahead". I found it best to stand behind her while she sat and I could massage her big doug properly. I felt bold and I reached under her clothes to lift out the second breast and held up each together. They felt so wonderful in my hands and it was such an honour to be granted this amazing intimacy.

When I was finished, granny took my hand and drew my head towards her. Reaching up she gave a long lingering kiss. When our wet lips finally parted she looked at my obvious swollen erection and said, "later my sweetheart".

That evening after I had treated her back and magnificent boobs once more she produced a tube of ky jelly and said " my sweet boy, can you attend to me down below?" She pulled her nightie up to expose her silver bush. "Oh granny" I gasped "it's beautiful. I was awe struck. I'd never seen a pussy before, never mind my beloved granny's. I reached out and stroked her bush gently with the back of my hand with long downward strokes in the direction of her hair growth. Granny parted her legs and I saw a sliver of pink flesh. Under her careful instruction, I squeezed some of the lubricant into my hand and applied it to her flesh with my nervous fingertips. I glided by finger tips up and down her soft flesh and felt how the skin folds opened up. Underneath was another world. I dared myself to go a little deeper. "Don't worry darling, you won't hurt me, I'm stronger than you think" assured granny.

Granny's quiet sighs were my guide. I felt the flesh of her pussy expand and soften. I thought I felt some firmer flesh underneath but granny stopped and rolled to ehr side. "Can you do my behind?" she whispered and i took another squeeze of jelly and lifted her ass cheek to rub in the ointment back there. I caressed up and down her buttcrack until she asked me to take off my clothes and lie with her.

I snuggled behind her with my hardon pressed into her ass. She reached around and lifted her buttock so my cock snuggled into her ass cleft. It felt so warm and wet. Granny had her hands between her own legs and was obviously touching herself down there. Her slight movements were stimulating me and soon I could no longer stop myself. The pleasure was unbearable. I held her hip and rocked myself backwards and forwards between her ass cheeks. She was cumming but I wasn't aware at the time. "Yes yes my sweetie" she moaned. "Oh granny oh granny" I shouted like a man possessed as I pumped a load of teenage semen into the lubricated skin folds of her octogenarian ass.

I slept like a baby curled up close wrapped around her.

When I awoke in the morning Granny was standing near the bed getting dressed. Her thigh-length blue knickers were on and I watched curiously as she put on her bra. With well practised hands, she expertly clipped it closed in front of her chest and twisted it around her torso and slipped in her arms. She lifted her breasts by turn into the cups and wriggled to get them settled. Now her bust stood out firmly with the faint shape of her nipple poking through. She turned and saw I was awake and smiled. She reached for her dress and dropped it gracefully over her frame, closing her buttons. She seemed to enjoy being watched.

"Time for breakfast" she said as left the room. I lay in her bed for a minute feeling the joy in my heart radiate through my body.

It was a relatively busy day as I attended to chores. I cooked, washed dishes and shopped for food. An old friend dropped by to say hello and Granny held my hand gently as she introduced me to her. As I prepared pots of tea with apple tart for them I heard them laughing and tittering in the dining room. After we waved her away later that evening, she turned and kissed me, long and wet. "Thank you for being so attentive" she whispered. "I will call you in a little while to help me in the bathroom".

Granny obviously wanted to keep her toilet habits private so I stood waiting at the door listening to her: the gush of piss, the sound of her shitting. I felt a little guilty, was I disrespecting her wishes? When she called me in there was still a faint smell. "I need to shower now". I turned on the shower and helped her undress. With unsure hands I opened her dress buttons and bra clips. I watched her tits flop down onto her big soft belly. I pulled her knickers down to her ankles and she stepped away. "Won't you join me?" she asked and I shrugged off my t-shirt and jeans.

A disabled-access shower had been installed a few years before so there was plenty of room for us both. I knew bathing was very important to Granny. I reminded her how she used to lecture us regularly as youngsters about the importance of daily washing. I stroked her white hair back as the warm water started washing over her and joked "don't forget behind your ears too". We both laughed.

Her favourite soap was called Imperial Leather and it created a rich creamy lather. I rubbed the bar of soap across her shoulders and down her back. Then I caressed the lather into her neck and throat as I worked my way to her chest, her armpits and under her breasts. "Ooh yes" she said. In slow circular motions I soaped the soft expanse of her belly and came down to her pussy. I circled around it carefully but she moved her feet apart to widen the gap and invite my hand deeper. "Do my bum too" she whispered. I took a handful of lather and brought it into her backside. I worked it into her ass crack and I could feel her anus with my finger. "That's it Mikey, just there". She leaned over with her hands on the tiled wall. I studied the beautiful old italian tile patterns as my left index finger penetrated her backside to soap her thoroughly. She sat on the shower chair and I washed her feet which showed her age maybe more than anywhere else in her body. Although her monthly chiropodist visits kept them in pretty decent shape, the gnarled and bony features stood out. For some reason I found the touch of them very stimulating. "Thank you" she said as she straightened up. "Now it's my turn."

She worked the soap efficiently and methodically, starting from my chest. "What a strong man my Mikey has become" she muttered to herself as if I wasn't there, as she caressed my pecs with her fingertips and her nails brushed my nipples. My erection was pressing into her stomach but she paid it no heed. She worked her way around to my ass and washed up and down my crack, then between my legs and around the front and under my balls. She gently and confidently peeled back my foreskin and soaped up my knob. "Oh granny"I I moaned and threw back my head. When she took away her hand I grabbed myself in frustration to finish myself off, but she said "please no Mike, I need you to hold it". I held it back for her.

She had me wash my own feet and afterwards we dried off and brushed teeth. She had many of her own teeth left. She caressed my face and said "please shave Mike". I had taken in recent times to cultivating stubble but I carefully shaved it for her.

In the bedroom after we dried off she asked me to moisturise her breasts once more. It was a warm night and we remained naked. We lay on the bed and kissed.

"I'm a very old lady".

"I don't care Granny, I love you"

"I love you too Mikey. But you should know that my fanny doesn't work now like it used to. Can you do something for me?"

She had me stand next to the bed beside her. Then she reached out for my cock and pumped it slowly, expertly, firmly. I felt the force rise inside me.

She brought her two hands to her fanny and pulling her lips open she said "please finish on me just here".

I squatted and brought the head of my cock to her lips just in time as I erupted and shot onto her. It was a very long intense orgasm and I understood now.

As I recovered, she gathered the semen from her pubic hair swept it into her pink fanny. "Now just watch" she said.

With two fingers she moved in small circular motions. It was difficult to see exactly what she was doing as her fingers had sunk beneath the folds of skin.

"I need your saliva Mike" and I leaned over and as she again opened her gash for me I aimed and dropped a mouthful of saliva into her. I watched as she moved it in and around herself.

"Mmm" and she closed her eyes and her head went back. I watched my beautiful grandmother who I adored more than anyone in the world as she appeared to lose herself. Her breast was hanging over the side of her body under her arm and I knelt on the floor and took it between my lips. "Yes Mike yes that's so good" as she worked herself towards orgasm. I gently sucked the tips of the nipples between my lips and then, carried away with the passion of the moment I opened up and filled my mouth with as much breast tissue as I could I sucked it forcefully down my throat until I was gagging. "Ah" she cried and she spasmed.

Her passion faded away. I thought she had fallen asleep when she said "I'm ready for you now".

She motioned me onto the bed and opened her legs. I leaned over her in the missionary position while she guided me to her and caressed her pussy with the head of my penis. I felt it swimming in the hot mixture of fluids. "Fill me with your juice" she whispered as she brought the head to her lips and gently pulled me by the cock into her. I sank down, through the magical veils of skin. Down down and further again. How could it go so deep?" I thought.

Finally I was inside my granny. Our bodies as one. I was careful not to put my weight on her, yet I wanted to feel our skin in contact. My legs between hers. My flat, fit,18-year old abs in beautiful congress with her fat folds. Her tits pressing against my chest. Our eyes locked in focus. Her breath on my face.

I started pumping and she said "slowly slowly my sweetheart, you won't last long like that". I backed off and took slower shallower thrusts. "There you go". I felt her movements beneath me. At her age she was never going gyrate like a porn star but I tuned into the subtle pattern and timed my strokes to hers. Slowly we became as one. Her fingers stroking my back as we rocked together. I felt the grip of her pussy on me and I knew an orgasm was coming and I couldn't stop. "I'm coming Granny". "Yes my sweety, keep going don't stop, give your granny your beautiful juice. Fill me up with your love. Give it all to me".

The moment felt sacred and wondrous. I thought of angels. I thought of the Big Bang and the dawn of creation.

I'll never forget it until the day I die. I felt my essence leave my body and enter granny in the most powerful convulsions of orgasm I had ever had in my admittedly limited sexual experience up to that time. Not wanting to hurt her, I fell to the side and couldn't move.

.........................

Obviously we ate and looked after our basic needs but otherwise we made love most of the next two days. During the day we had to remain partially dressed in case visitors came. In those days there was no pre-warning and people were inclined to drop by unannounced.

She taught me many things. She showed me how to massage her shoulders, stroke her hair and rub her feet. She told me that women need to be warmed up gradually. I shouldn't go straight for the obvious intimate parts, to start with soft words, smiles and laughter, to follow that with kisses. To stay on the periphery at first: hair, hands, feet. She told me every woman was different, there was no formula, that even the same woman could vary, depending on her mood. I had to listen to her body. She noticed how I loved to touch her feet and I spent an hour washing, drying and powdering her beautiful feet and toes until the priest Father Murphy called to the door and interrupted us.

Her body was unshaved in the old-fashioned way. Soft silvery hair lined her calves and thighs and I loved the sensory feeling of it beneath my hands. It extended to her buttocks and blended into her pubic hair and spilled onto her belly. I learned to caress with the direction of the hair growth. Her long silky armpit hair could be gently tugged. Her head hair could be grabbed in a fist and ever slightly squeezed into a ball to pull it a little from her scalp. I spent an afternoon just rubbing her belly. She lamented how soft and flabby it had become but I loved the feeling of it in my hands. I used too much body cream and she became sticky with it and we had to wash it off.

I massaged her broad shoulders, feeling the strength and vitality in her bones and sinews. I worked my way to her buttocks, kneading and rolling them as she instructed me step by step, gazing at her puckered ass hole and the odd glimpse of her fanny. She told me that some women don't like to be touched on their arse and best to leave it until they are very stimulated.

She gently scolded me when I touched her nipples. She told me how to first kiss the entire breast, to fondle and tease and work my way around, gradually coming closer to the nipple like a celtic spiral. How to touch lightly early in lovemaking but how to be more forceful and firm as orgasm was nearing.

She opened her legs under the warm morning sunlight that streamed through her wide window and allowed me to explore her pussy. "Go ahead, you have free reign." I opened the lips with my fingers and stared with innocent fascination. Using a generous dollop of ky lubricant I explored her with my fingers. I mentally documented the topography of her layered flesh, I caressed underneath the folds of her outer lips. I felt the hardness of her clitoris and she showed me how to approach it gradually from the sides and underneath, to leave the tip alone until late in the lovemaking process and only with the lightest of touches. I caressed, pulled and softly pinched her inner lips, noticing how they filled out under my hand. I penetrated her cautiously with my finger but she urged me onwards, telling me she was very turned on now and I could be more forceful. I brought two fingers inside and rotated them slowly around, exploring the soft dimpled texture of her inner flesh and the firm swelling of the back of her clitoris. She instructed me in stroking her from inside. Then she licked her fingers and began masturbating her clit with two fingers as I watched from inches away. Her hips bucked with pleasure and she came again.