We Shall Not See Their Likes Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used my tongue to lick her but the bitter taste of the K-Y didn't agree with me so we washed ourselves again. With my tongue I could follow the same path through the labyrinth of her fanny that I had earlier learned with my fingers, feeling my saliva softening and moistening the surface. I went along lazy and slow, often raising my head to glance at her eyes and admire the sweep of her naked body before me.

"I'm a little sore now Mike, let's change it a bit." She turned over on her front and put two firm pillows under her hips so her arse cocked up in the air. "Would you like to try this my darling? Now some men don't like it so I really don't mind if it doesn't agree with you. I know you love me but don't do anything you don't want to." I caressed her saggy white buttocks and parted them to see the much darker flesh beneath. A thin coat of wispy silver pubes extended from her pussy up along the cleft and ending in the small of her back. I pressed my nose to her butthole and deeply inhaled her musky earthiness. "I love it Granny", I called in delight. I slowly ran my wet tongue up the full length of her, savouring the taste of her and allowing my saliva to coat her skin. The pleasure from that was so intense I repeated a few times, pausing around her hole where it was especially silky smooth and hair-free.

"Oh Mike you're a natural!" she laughed.

She instructed me to spread her cheeks wider to open her more. I saw it expand slightly before me and she directed me to investigate with the tip of my tongue. I wriggled and worked my tongue inside her, maybe a centimetre or so. I felt so honoured and so proud that my dear grandmother should grant me this intimacy and delight. I repeatedly squeezed and released her buttocks as I worked. "Can I finger you Granny?" and she had me lick my little finger and slowly enter her. She pushed her arse back to meet my finger but I saw what appeared to be a grimace of pain on her face and I stopped.

"Gran, are you alright?"

"Oh my sweet darling, my old arse can't really take it any longer. If only I was younger I could open more for you. I'm so sorry."

She began to weep and I slowly withdrew my finger and held her in my arms. I declared my love, reassurance and devotion for her with all the words I could muster and kissed her tears. I had never seen her weep before. She was always the strong one, but here I was now being the support she needed. It scared me, but I knew it was time to show some spine, to step up and be the man in the relationship. She sobbed into my chest and I stroked her hair and whispered soothing words of comfort and love.

In a few minutes she looked up and gave a little laugh through her tears. I smiled in relief and she took hold of cock and started stroking it. "You, my handsome young man, need some relief, don't you." We laughed together and I took her tit in my mouth, while with one hand she stroked my head and with the other hand she wanked me off slowly. I came in slow pumps all across her belly and she continued until the last drops were out, whispering words of encouragement and kissing my forehead when I finally released her tit.

Our lovemaking was disturbed by a phone call. I answered it in the hallway. Aunt Mary was recovering well and would return tomorrow afternoon.

The following morning we were busy preparing for Mary's return. I went shopping to get her favourite foods and we cleaned and prepped and changed all the bedsheets.

I was shocked to see Aunt Mary gingerly step out of the ambulance. Her varicose vein surgery had obviously taken a toll on her. She was pale and lacked her usual vitality and force. She was under strict orders to rest with her feet up for at least 10 days.

Despite our morning coitus, Granny and I hadn't spoken much of how we could sustain our love affair with Mary now living with us in the house. "What will we do Granny?" I asked and she just smiled, hushed my lips with her fingers and said, "Don't worry."

So after dinner I was surprised when Granny and Mary in their nightdresses wished me goodnight and went to Granny's room and closed the door. I stood in the hallway, not knowing what to do. I listened quietly outside her door but could hear only a faint murmur of voices that grew quieter gradually. I thought I heard laughter. I hadn't expected this and for the first time I felt anger in my heart towards Granny and even a pang of jealousy. But my love for her was so strong and profound I knew that whatever she decided it would be for the best.

I slept badly, imagining the worst. Granny was sitting on my bed when I awoke. I couldn't hold back tears. "Don't you love me Granny? Are we finished?"

"Of course I love you Mikey." She caressed my face. "Can you stand up for me?"

I swung my legs onto the floor and stood. She reached for me and pulled me towards her, pulling down my pyjama shorts to the ground. I stepped out of them and revealed my sad soft cock. She reached out and took my balls in her hand, squeezing them and pulling them ever so slightly, brushing her fingertips through my long lush pubes. "Come closer," she whispered and her face was level with my hips. She reached one hand underneath and I opened my legs to let her caress the fine skin between my balls and my arse, while she continued stroking my scrotum with the other. I had never experienced such delicacy and tenderness and I burst into tears. Then she peeled back my foreskin and kissed me lightly at the frenulum. She rested the head of my cock on her tongue and moved me backwards and forwards over her tongue a few times.

My tears were flowing now. She closed her lips around the head and began to pump me, slowly and deliberately. Inside her mouth I felt her tongue all around the crown. I was rock hard and red hot. I stroked her hair as the tears fell and I ejaculated into her moist perfect mouth. She looked up and our eyes locked together while I came. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. The waves kept coming and gradually subsided. I saw her swallow. She didn't release me yet. With her thumb she stroked along my softening member, getting everything out until the event came to a natural conclusion. She smiled at me with her beautiful twinkly eyes and I wondered why was I so foolish to doubt the power of our love.

In the mid-morning Mary and I were in the kitchen. "Now Michael" (She preferred the more formal version of my name). "I need your assistance with a personal matter. It is rather embarrassing and you must be discreet. Is that understood?" She always had a haughty, proud manner. "I am under strict orders to keep my leg dressings dry for the next two weeks and I'm not allowed to bathe or shower under any circumstances, I may only take a sponge bath. And in my condition even that's hard for me now."

"Of course Aunt Mary."

In the bathroom I found a large tin basin and filled it with warm water, with a clean washcloth and a bar of Imperial Leather. Mary came and closed the door. She sat on a chair and without ceremony unbuttoned her blouse. I tried not to stare and busied myself rearranging items on a shelf. Her skirt was next and I stole a glance as it fell to the floor. She truly lived up to her nickname 'metal belly'. Her stomach rolled out in front, completely round and firm, without any wrinkled sag at her knicker line. I wondered if it was because she had never been pregnant with children, is that how she had such a perfect shape? In her underwear and bra she stood smooth and strong, measuring almost as much front to back as side to side. Her arse had a similar aspect ratio, bulging out behind her. I watched her drop her knickers to the floor and admired the firmness of her buttocks. She turned to face me as she began removing her bra.

"Look at me young man". Her directness startled me. I looked her in the eye as she undid her clips and slipped off the remaining item. "Or do you find me repulsive?"

I watched her enormous tits explode out of her bra. Sure, they sagged a little. But not like Granny's, which had the shape of stretched water balloons filled with water. Mary's hung like two bags of flour. They looked solid.

"Now wash me. But do not get my legs wet, do you hear?" She raised her right arm.

"Well, do I have to stand here all day?"

I gulped and squeezed out the cloth and swept the inside of her arm from her wrist to her armpit, repeating it a few times all around her arm with fresh rinses of the cloth. I towel dried as I went along. Then her neck and throat, and moving to her other arm and down to her pit. I studied the healthy bush of black underarm hair. I started on her chest, moving down the middle, unsure of what protocol I was meant to follow.

"Wash my tits boy, my tits! What are you afraid of?"

I washed around and under her breasts, then up and over. They felt as firm as they looked. Her belly was next and she instructed me to sweep around in circles to help her digestion. It truly was as hard and firm as I had imagined it, barely a jiggle of any kind. Then standing with her legs apart she urged me on, "come, come, don't be shy, get right in there" and I bent my knees to get my hand under her crotch. I was 6 foot 2, 186cm, but she was tall for a woman and as I washed her perineum with great care our faces drew close and I saw her grin. "You're pretty good at this aren't you? Have you done it before?"

She turned her back to me. "Em, no Aunt Mary, no not really", remembering the wondrous lovers' shower I had shared with Granny. I washed her muscular back and her vast buttocks and down to her tree trunk thighs. She leaned forward against the wall with her hands out to support her.

"I want you to open me up and get that cloth right in there."

I stuffed the cloth between her cheeks and wiped upwards. "That's it. And again"

This time she pushed back with a grunt as I wiped. "Get it all clean. Good boy." We repeated the arse wipes about five times and this drew her sponge bath to a close. I drew a bath robe around her shoulders and she looked me up and down, sneering at my obvious erection. I felt humiliated, disgusted, and horny. She laughed and left the room.

I gathered her clothes for the laundry. Mary worked in a lady's clothes shop, an old-fashioned haberdashery, where you asked for clothes and they were retrieved for you from high shelves. She took pride in wearing high quality. I examined her bra. The many layers of construction fascinated me: the strong wire that ran all around and through the straps, the metal clips, the soft cotton inner surface and the foam padding, the floral patterned lacy outer material that looked feminine but felt slightly abrasive in my fingers. Her large knickers were made of simple cotton with a lace frill. I held it up to curiously sniff and the acrid scent revolted me but I felt an overwhelming need to masturbate. Holding it firmly over my nose I wrapped one cup of the bra around my cock and pulled the smell of her sweaty pissy underwear deep into my lungs as I relieved myself.

The day was busy as a steady stream of visitors came to wish Mary well and tea, sandwiches and cake had to be offered to all. I knew many of them as old family friends. "Isn't he a fine young man?" seemed to be the consensus agreement and I was complimented on my dutiful care for my Aunt and Grandmother and quizzed on my plans for the future.

Later I helped Granny bathe. We made love before showering. I lubed her up carefully with ky and she straddled me while I sat on the chair. Granny rubbed her own clitoris while I moved inside her from below. We both came but it felt somehow rushed and disconnected. Afterwards she said "Thank you for washing Mary today. She needs your help now. You're such a sweetheart to her, I know she's very grateful."

"I don't think she likes me," I sighed. Granny just smiled.

Mary again went to bed with Granny. Mary greeted me as she walked down the hallway, proud and upright, her nipples on clear display through her clothing. I wandered around the house, restless. I went to Mary's room and perused her clothing. It was all neatly folded and orderly, even her laundry. I heard Mary call my name from down the hall, "Michael, can you come please?"

They were sitting on the bed together. Granny's right tit was hanging bare, reaching almost to her thigh. Moira lifted it "come, see how dry and cracked it has become. You haven't looked after her well, have you?"

"Oh no Granny, I'm so sorry."

Mary stood. "I need some of that young sperm on her now, it's the only thing that makes her better. We tried it before and it worked really well. Hurry up now, no delay."

I pointed to my cock, then at Granny and said "Do you mean...?"

"Yes of course. It's the only thing that works properly. It's what Doctor Maguire recommends. I know you've treated her fanny, a few times as far as I can make out, but you neglected her tits didn't you? Now stop foostering about and get on with it." She yanked down my pyjamas, grabbed my flaccid cock and gave it a few painful hard yanks.

"Ouch Aunt Mary, ok, ok." And I took control with my own hand.

Granny smiled up at me and Mary stood watching with impatience, her hands on her hips, and I fantasised about riding her as I wanked furiously. She grabbed my balls at one stage for a quick assessment.

"You're right mama. A fine hard prick. A good length. A bit too thick for my arse unfortunately. And good healthy balls. Plenty of juice there, eh?" and she elbowed me in the ribs. "I think Nuala would love you. It looks like you're nearly ready there now."

Nuala O'Brien was an old friend of Granny's also in her early 80s. I raised Granny's tit to my cock so I could come on her nipple.

"Ooh there's lots. Quick mama, the other one." and Mary gathered the drips from the right tit in her fingers, pulled Granny's other tit out and applied it there too. I was still coming as she rubbed both nipples so I just aimed it onto her mid-chest.

"That's excellent, just what we needed. Thank you Michael" said Mary and I was proud to receive the first bit of praise and gratitude from her. Having worked for her all day long I felt it was well overdue. Mary gathered the few last drops from Granny's chest and licked her fingers. "Well done, that will do nicely. Goodnight now Michael."

I went to bed, confused.

The next morning at the kitchen table after breakfast Mary said "so, you like to suck tits. I'm sorry but you can't suck your grandmother's anymore. Look at the damage you did. But you can suck mine."

I shuffled my chair beside her and Granny watched as I reached out to Mary's blouse buttons and opened them. I pulled her bra away from the nearest tit and lifted it out. I sat in my chair and kissed all around slowly before taking the nipple. Mary groaned "I see mama has shown you well."

She rested her head back, lifted her skirts and shoved her hand into her knickers. She took her hand back out, sniffed it, licked it, and put it back. As I sucked her and began fondling the other, I watched her hand working fast circles on herself. It was noisy and squelchy.

She stopped suddenly and pulled back. "No no no, I need a ride" she said. She pulled off her knickers and turned around, hiking up her skirt. I pulled my trousers to my knees and stepped up behind her, pointing my dick towards her with my inexperienced hand. My knowledge of women's anatomy was still very elementary and I was having trouble, but Granny took me in hand and adjusted the angle. "That should work Mike, push her from there," and I slid in nice and slow.

But Mary's poor legs were still sore and weak and she had to stop. "Mary, why don't I clear away some of these cups and plates, then you could lie across the table," said Granny, and she pushed all our breakfast things down one end of the table. Mary lay across it with her arse backing in to me. Again Granny took my cock and balls in one hand, leaning on her walking stick with the other, and lined me up for Aunt Mary. In I went. Aah, this position was much better for me too.

"Mary likes it hard, don't you Mary?" said Granny.

"Yes mama, tell him to really give it to me."

I grabbed her massive round fat hips and started pounding. Granny stood watching curiously. It was a noisy affair. With the slap-slap-slap of me against her arse, and Aunt Mary's loud grunting, I gazed up at the framed Sacred Heart picture and Jesus stared back at me in serene contemplation, a crown of thorns wrapped around his heart. A rosary beads dangled from the hook underneath. The Blessed Virgin Mary, the mother of Jesus looked at me from the other wall, just as my Aunt Mary reached her peak.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck" she roared and she spasmed, over and over again.

Now it was my turn to grunt as I took Mary's orgasm as permission to let go inside her.

Granny was smiling, clearly enjoying the spectacle.

I'm not sure what Jesus or the blessed virgin thought about it all.

And so, the month of July passed. You'll probably know that summer weather in Ireland is quite, well, variable, to put it nicely. We set up a small table in the back garden which shaded the hot afternoon and evening sunshine and entertained ourselves and visitors there. Picnic blankets were spread on the lawn although it was too much for Granny to get down on the ground. But as Mary's legs healed she could manage it.

Aunt Mary was a selfish and domineering lover, caring little for my pleasure only insofar as my arousal would stimulate me to engage with her. She was quite direct with her instructions. "Massage my shoulders." "Kiss me." "Lick my legs." "Finger my arse." Our sex together, and I mean sex - you could never call it lovemaking, was very much on her terms. I learned to always control myself until she came first. When she sucked me off it wasn't to give pleasure to me, it was because she loved the feeling of 'meat', as she called it, in her mouth and cum in her throat. When I rode her, whatever the position, she would always taunt me and cajole me to go harder. It seemed I could never pound her hard arse with enough force. She seemed to love the feeling of the impact and the slap on her skin. The front of my thighs were sometimes red raw from my exertions. But Mary seemed unbothered.

I'm not complaining though! I manage to rescue a good bit of pleasure for myself. We had some terrific sex.

Granny would dab her special soothing cream onto my legs to ease the sting when it was especially sore. My intimacy with Granny was on another level. We slept together most nights. We spent hours kissing. We both loved when I massaged her pussy and I could take a very long time massaging all around from her legs to her belly and the outside of her pussy lips before ever going inside her. I found that she wasn't completely dry and could generate some of her own lubrication. I loved to lick her and taste her precious juices, mixing it with my saliva until her lips were full and her sacred cunt was ready for me.

I was nervous I would injure her. Although she was always pretty healthy and strong, she had been sternly warned off exerting herself by the doctor due to brittle bones. Yes, the same doctor who recommended semen for her cracked nipples. I have my suspicions about him. Mind you it worked. But the practice of medicine has come a long way since then.

So riding Granny was a slow gentle affair. I had to be careful of her hips so I couldn't spread her legs too wide. We found a couple of positions that worked. Every lovemaking session was different to what came before. We journeyed together, listening to each other's bodies, responding to each other's breathing and touch, fine-tuning our senses for each other's pleasure. Sometimes I felt our spirits exchanged, that I could feel everything she could feel, that there was no Mike and no Granny, we had become as one. Maybe that's all just fanciful nonsense but it's truly how we felt. I've since read descriptions of tantric sex and I guess that's what we had, although we didn't know it at the time.