We shall over-cum today…

Story Info
A brief encounter before a big surprise...
1k words
2.67
11.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarika peels off the plastic wrapper and throws it out of the car window from the passenger seat. Swati rolls up the window glass again to prevent more hot air coming in. She increases the air conditioning as Sarika opens her mouth. The dark brown chocolate popsicle disappears inside her mouth. Her lips close around the thin wooden stick sticking out from her mouth. Swati gulps, imagining the thick end of the popsicle rubbing against her best friend Sarika's delicate throat.

Good that the glass windows of her car are tinted. Good that she is not driving at the moment. Good that the car air-conditioner is keeping the heat under control. She keeps thinking. And watching.

Sarika pulls out the popsicle, glistening with her saliva. Swati is waiting for her turn. She almost snatches the frozen dessert from her friend's hand. This time, the popsicle goes inside another beautiful mouth, but for a shorter length. Swati isn't a great sucker. She bites off the tip of the dark brown thing and chews it a couple of times.

Sarika leans forward and rests her pink lips on Swati's mouth. Swati pouts and transfers the chocolate into Sarika's waiting mouth. Sarika sucks the semi-solid sweet thing inside and sticks out her long tongue for more. Swati allows Sarika's tongue to explore the insides of her own mouth, enjoying the bitter sweet taste of the chocolate.

Grrrr... Grrrr...

Sarika's mobile phone it is. She retracts her tongue from Swati's hot mouth and turns her head towards her phone, vibrating on the dashboard.

"Take it, baby," Swati says.

Sarika inclines again against Swati, but she is stopped.

"Take the phone, you slut. Not the kiss," Swati laughs, taking another bite of the popsicle.

"Oh, yeah. I know who it is," Sarika stretches her hand, her long fingers with long nails snatch the phone and the vibrations stop.

Beautiful nails. And sexy fingers. What a grace! The way she speaks, the way she laughs. The way she breathes and her breasts enhance, diminish, and again enhance.. naturally. Swati keeps watching and admiring everything about her best friend. Her heart melts faster than the popsicle in her hand.

"I know, I know... I'll be on time. Don't worry, darling... Ummmma." Sarika cuts the call and throws the phone back on the dashboard.

"Uday, right?" Swati asks, with a clear hint of jealousy in her tone. That stupid bald man approaching 40's has been damn lucky to be allowed to sleep with this beautiful 27-year old mermaid every day, for the last seven years.

Even Swati is approaching 40's. In fact, she is the same age as Uday. Interestingly, Uday and Swati have been classmates since childhood. And Sarika has been introduced to Swati as her classmate's wife. And Swati knows that Uday is not a great fucker. Like she herself is not a great cocksucker. The second thing has been told to her by her husband, Vinay. The first thing she has experienced herself during their college days.

"No, not Uday," Sarika replies while planting light kisses on Swati's beautiful neck. "There's nothing darling in that boring old man. You know that better than me, don't you, darling?"

"Yeah, I know, babes." Swati pulls out a couple of tissue papers from the box mounted on her car dashboard. She wraps them around the melting popsicle, rolls down the window, throws the sticky thing out and rolls up again. "Wouldn't I have married him if he was really good at satisfying women?"

"I hope Vinay qualifies on that criteria," Sarika giggles, biting hard on Swati's exposed shoulder.

"Ummm..." Swati moans in response. Vinay qualifies on that criteria, perhaps. Not as bad as Uday, at the least. That reminds her of Vinay's insistence and her own resistance to having their own child. Swati feels she has crossed the age now, while Vinay is still hopeful. She likes the act but isn't ready for the product.

"What happened, darling?" Sarika can sense a sudden change in Swati's breathing and response to her sexual advances. They have shared bed hundreds of times during the last few years and both have been the closest confidante for each other.

"Nothing serious," Swati moves back and rests her head on the driver seat headrest, half-closing her eyes. "You mentioned Vinay's name and I remembered his only wish that I cannot fulfil. Guilty feeling, you know."

"Don't worry, darling," Sarika gently pulls Swati's hand and keeps caressing the palm with her beautiful long fingers. "I can help you with that, perhaps."

"What?" Swati opens her eyes and looks at Sarika. "Forget it. Who was on the phone? You called them darling and also kissed in the end. And you say it was not your husband Uday, right?"

"Right!" Sarika smiles mischievously, running her long nails on Swati's soft palm. "You know I'm trying to get pregnant and Uday is just not able to help me with that. Blame it on his age or whatever. I'm going to meet someone who has offered to help."

"Really?" Swati's eyes widen more than usual. "And may I know who this generous sperm donor is?"

"No, that's a secret! At least until we succeed," Sarika mentions while turning the rear-view mirror towards herself, for checking and correcting her makeup. "Now, will you be kind enough to drop me at Hotel Dreamland?" She asks without looking at Swati. "You may pick me up while returning home from work. Hope you're okay with that?"

Swati starts the ignition in response. A little offended and conscious, a lot of excited and curious, she drives her best friend and half-lover to her desired location, to get fucked by someone else. I cannot bear a child for my husband, nor can I give a child to my lover, she ponders while driving.

Sarika picks up her phone, opens the call log, selects the last received call and starts typing a message to that number.

"Guess what, your wife is driving me to the hotel... Don't worry, I haven't spilled the bins.. yet. See you, darling... Can't wait anymore to feel you inside me... We shall over-cum today!"