You Need to Slow Down!

Story Info
Wife saves me from "hard time", but not her.
2.3k words
2.96
12.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You need to slow down." she said after removing my cock from her mouth. My wife Cindi and I were traveling through a rural section of the southeast and passing the time spent on the road by engaging in a little lighthearted foreplay that culminated in her giving me a blow job while I drove.

While I didn't appreciate the admonition, she was probably right, since I had recently had my license suspended for too many speeding citations and technically, I was not supposed to be driving at all.

"Don't worry, I will." I responded, gently pushing on the back of her head, encouraging her to reengage. I slipped my hand underneath to tweak and play with her exposed nipples as I considered our situation and I concluded that there was little need to be concerned, the area we were in was so rural that the chances of seeing a cop were next to nil.

My mind drifted again as I enjoyed her ministrations and as I was focusing on how lucky I was to have a wife that would do basically anything I asked to keep our love life exciting, I guess my speed had been incrementally increasing, because I was suddenly jerked back to the moment by the sound of a siren.

I quickly looked in the rearview mirror, but it was empty. Then I glanced to my left and saw the blue lights as the patrol car pulled up alongside me. Cindi jerked up to see what was going on, exposing her bare top to both of the officers in the car.

"You idiot!" she screamed at me, "I told you to slow down!"

I pulled over onto the shoulder of the road as Cindi continued to freak out and rushed to get her top back on. She stuffed her bra under the front seat as I reminded her that my license was suspended and that she needed to calm down and let me figure out a way to get us out of this mess.

I rolled down the window and placed my hands on the top of the steering wheel, where the officers could easily see them as the cops approached us from either side of our car.

"License and registration" is all the cop on my side of the car said as he stared past me at Cindi's breasts. Her top was now on, but her nipples were putting on a show of their own. The cop on her side was tapping on her window and motioning for her to roll it down.

"No problem, sir!" I replied, and produced the documents which he handed across the car to his partner who was now leaning in over Cindi.

"Go run these while I have a talk with this nice couple." he said to the second cop who took the documents and returned to the patrol car.

"I clocked you doing eighty in a sixty-five and then when we pulled up next to you, we observed your wife there in a significant state of undress." he began. "I can cite you for speeding and her for indecent exposure." he continued. Then with a leer at Cindi he added "what do you think we should do about this?"

At this point, the second cop returns to our car, leans in over Cindi, and says "Speedy there is driving on a suspended license and has warrants for failure to appear for speeding citations in three other states."

"Step out of the car, sir." the first cop tells me. I comply and he violently shoves me against the car, cuffs my hands behind my back, and pats me down.

"You realize we've got enough here to put you under the jail." he states with real menace in his voice.

"Please! Just let us go!" Cindy yells as she begins to cry. "Let us go and I'll do anything you want!" she exclaims.

I was totally stunned. While I really didn't want to go to jail, I had not even considered making such an offer to avoid it. Cindi said she was willing to do ANYTHING to keep me out of jail, and I wasn't sure if she knew exactly what she was offering.

Both cops stared at her for a minute then the first cop repeats back to her "anything?"

"Anything!" she affirmed, nodding her head as her body visibly trembled.

The first cop grabbed me roughly and pushed me back towards the patrol car where he deposited me in the back seat and closed the door.

I watched through their windshield as the second cop pulled Cindy out of the car, made her spread eagle, and slowly patted her down, spending a lot of time making sure she wasn't concealing anything under her shirt or in her panties. He positioned her hands behind her back and snapped on the cuffs. He then walked her back to the patrol car and told her to get in the middle of the front seat.

"You couldn't just slow down like I told you!" she spat at me staring through the plexiglass barrier that separated us. "Just remember, whatever happens next is your fault!"

The officers then retrieved the keys to our car, locked it up tight, and returned to the patrol car where they sat on either side of Cindy. Then the first cop put the car in gear and pulled back onto the road.

"We're going to take a little drive." he said over his shoulder to me. "Your car will be fine, I put a sticker on it so no one will tow it."

He then turned off the highway onto a dirt road, turned his head towards Cindi and said "Why don't you start by showing me what you were doing to hubby there when we first saw you." and he released his belt, unzipped his pants, and produced a respectably sized and very hard cock.

It suddenly hit me, holy shit, I'm handcuffed in the back seat of a car, separated from Cindi by a barrier, and I'm going to have to watch her suck this guy's cock! I felt gutted, but at the same time I was ashamed to admit to myself I was getting aroused!

Cindi looked back at me and mouthed the words "your fault." Then she tried to reach him with her mouth but found it difficult with her hands cuffed behind her back.

The second cop manhandled her into position, laying her on her stomach across his lap with her head in the lap of the driver.

I leaned forward and placed my forehead against the barrier and watched as Cyndi took his rigid pole in her mouth. As her head began to bob up and down, the second cop slid her shorts and panties down around her ankles, giving him a perfect view of her tight little asshole and her pouty pussy lips.

He immediately stuck a fat finger in Cindi's pussy and exclaimed "Oh, that's tight! We will have to loosen that up a little so we can have some fun."

I continued to stare, trying to ignore the throbbing in my shorts, as he used one and then two fingers to stretch and fuck Cindi's pussy. I could not believe my eyes when I saw her hips start to rise and fall in rhythm with his finger pounding and I noticed his hand was becoming covered in her slick juices.

"She's loving this." the second cop said to his partner. "Let's see how much she really wants."

"Stop! You can't do that!" I yelled from my helpless position, handcuffed in the back seat, as I saw him reach for his wooden night stick.

"She said ANYTHING!" he replied with a smirk on his face, and then he shoved the baton into Cyndi's drenched pussy just about eight inches deep.

Cyndi's head jerked up and she let out a scream.

"Stop!" I yelled again, "You're hurting her!"

But the cop kept ramming the night stick in and out of her pussy until Cyndi's scream morphed into lusty grunts as she started pushing back in rhythm with his thrusts!

"That's it, fuck it!" she gasped, and went back to sucking the first cops dick, seemingly doubling her efforts.

Confusion became my foremost emotion. Was I supposed to feel guilty for getting us into this fix? Was my gentle and loving wife actually enjoying the rough treatment she was receiving? Was I a bastard for being totally turned on watching her being used like this? I just stared in silence at the scene playing out before me, wishing more than anything that my hands were free so that I could bring some relief to my aching cock.

My thoughts were interrupted when the cop that was driving turned off into a small field surrounded by woods just off of the dirt road.

"Get her on the hood." he said to the second cop and opened his door and stepped out.

"Don't worry, we won't do anything to her she doesn't want done." he said to me with lewd laugh as he slammed the door.

The second cop opened his door and dragged Cyndi around to the front of the patrol car. He took off her shoes and Cyndi kicked off her shorts and panties. He ripped open the front of her shirt exposing her braless breasts and then he picked her up and placed her on her back on the center of the hood.

I couldn't see much except the top of her head and her knees as they spread her legs, holding her feet high in the air, but I could tell that one of them was going down on her because she was making the sounds that previously, only I made her make.

Then the sounds inside the patrol car became deafening as Cyndy began yelling "Don't stop! don't stop!" Her back arched, giving me a incredible view of her perfect tits and extended nipples, as she let out a ferocious wail of pure pleasure.

The first cop yanked her off the hood, made her stand facing the front of the patrol car, and then bent her over the hood shoving the side of her face onto the shiny, blue, metal.

"Tell your husband what you want!" I heard him yell.

I heard Cyndy say something but could not make out what she had said.

"Louder!" he yelled.

"I want them to fuck me!" Cindy yelled loudly in a voice soaked with lust.

He then grabbed Cindy by the shoulders, bending her back, and pulling her head and torso up so I could watch as he rammed his rigid cock into her pussy.

Cyndi stared at me for a moment as he picked up his pace slamming her harder with each stroke. Then she closed her eyes as if concentrating on the pleasure that the rough fuck was giving her.

Her breasts were jutting out obscenely with her hands cuffed behind her back and her tits bounced in the most erotic way every time he rammed her.

She grunted loudly with each stroke as his pace quickened and moaned like a whore when, with one final violent thrust, he stayed deep inside her and blew his load.

Cyndi has always been a passionate woman. Never afraid to try anything she thought would please me. But in our eight years together I have never seen her so completely taken with lust.

I was covered in sweat and would have given anything at that moment to be able to reach my aching cock. It felt like I had been kicked in the balls by a pro soccer player, it hurt so badly.

The second cop removed Cyndi's hand cuffs and dragged her around to the back seat window where I was sitting and made her spread eagle in front of the window with her hands on the roof of the patrol car.

I thought I might go insane as I watched him start to maul and abuse her breasts then he grabbed her extended nipples and pulled them hard towards the window as he shoved his cock into her well used pussy.

He then shoved her between the shoulders so that her breasts were pressed up against the window just inches from my face.

I could do nothing but watch, and listen to the sounds of her groans and the slapping sounds they made as he pounded her for what seemed like an eternity.

Cyndi used her arms to push back away from the door so she could look me in the eyes.

"I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" she yelled.

And then her face distorted, and she let out an unbelievably loud moan that lasted for over a minute.

The first cop then pushed Cyndi away from the door and opened it.

"Take out his cock and suck it." he said to Cyndi, pointing at me.

Cyndi did as she was told, and I suddenly found myself handcuffed in the backseat of a patrol car getting sucked off by my wife while a cop took her from behind!

The second cop had her by the hips, thrusting into her like an animal while she sucked my cock for all it was worth.

He let out a primal yell and held her tightly in place as he shot a second load deep inside my wife.

This triggered my long denied release, and I came so hard in my wife's mouth that I thought I was going to pass out! Without doubt, the most intense orgasm of my life!

The first cop then told Cyndi to get dressed, which she did. Then he put the handcuffs back on her and put her in the back seat with me for the drive back to our car.

When we got back to our car they released our cuffs, handed me our keys, and one of them said "I bet you'll slow down next time you're in Tamasee county!"

"Not likely!" Cyndi said with a wink and jumped into our car.