We Try a Whole No-Nut WINTER.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Panting, they emerged into the twilight, and -- holding hands -- RAN to get to the nearest bed.

Inside, they shucked clothes the moment they got in the door. Bill's erection was already dripping clear fluid, and the delicate smell of Eloise's pussy tripped all sorts of synaptic cascades in them. He was debating whether the couch was too far -- maybe he'd just take her on the floor!

She was not debating. She LEAPT onto him where he stood -- wrapping her legs around his waist. This put her breasts right under his nose, and he felt such a surge of lust that it made him dizzy. She emitted little sounds, vainly trying to lower her pussy onto his stiffness. He could feel the heat from her core, and eased their bodies onto the couch cushions while trying to guide his hurting hard-on in.

One half-thrust was all she could bear. "WAIT! WAIT!" He froze, not far from blasting her full of white liquid, himself! They searched each other's faces. Each was silent, thinking, "Is this where we give up the struggle? It's soooo tough to keep doing this!"

"No!" they said, in unison -- and started laughing. Her laughter made her inner walls convulse on him. His ramrod was at the last extreme, and he had to screw his eyes shut. Calm -- calm! They agreed -- the effort was worth it, even when it was really, really, really tough like now.

"Easy. Easy. Know what? YOU put your hands on my butt, and guide me," he said. She put shaky hands to his glutes, and held still, panting. "I'm feeling the horniness in my chest! There's a two-hundred pound orgasm, it's sitting on me, and it's waiting to pounce!" Damn. Those words made liquefied iron seem to seep out of him. It took all his effort to form words now: "May...be . . . don't . . . talk about that?"

She did some calming breaths, and they started to make tiny movements against each other. He couldn't believe how much he wanted to blow cum into her. Barrels of cum. He grit his teeth and gently, gently moved his missile in and out of her. It was like in those action movies, where the hero has to transport a bomb but not let it go off.

She felt how the head of his cock was bigger than it had ever seemed before, plunging through her insides. She was on the point of tears, holding down her lewd urges. And bit by bit, this situation began to seem normal. Even after several days apart, even with all that built-up, pent-up craving, they could control this. She felt like the wings of her labia were encouraging his pole to come back in, yes, in . . . in . . . in! And she got her animal nature under control. Yes, her clit was swollen and super-sensitive. But it didn't control her. Well, it didn't control her completely. It was like riding a wild horse -- you had to work WITH all this lust-force, not against it.

He felt it, too -- bit by bit, he gained mastery over the wild beast inside him. Her cunny was raining sensation onto him, but he got to where he could stand it. They started to move more easily, more steadily.

Her face radiated love up at him. He melted, seeing that look. They drove into each other together, and the electricity crackling through their bodies began to seem natural, as if sex was always a wrench-you-out-of-this-world experience. His leaden balls tapped her sweet behind, and they felt they could do this forever. Well, for a while, anyway.

But she wasn't a winning athlete for nothing. She believed 100% in pushing herself to the edge.

They took a tiny break, to rehydrate. Then they went to bed, and she straddled him in reverse cowgirl. He adored the view of her curves. Right after he eased in, she said "You know my toy? The butt wand? I want to try anal for real, tonight."

Just DROPPING it on him, like that -- he felt something DENT inside him! Later he realized it was even more semen pressing to be let out. Even more semen was joining the impossible amount of cum he had held inside. His wang leapt at the thought of taking her smooth, delicious ass!

"Now, we've played around with this, but I've never taken an actual dick up there. So we're gonna have to go slow. But I've done the reading, and . . . are you up for this?"

Bill said "I may be 'up' for the rest of my life!" She laughed, and handed him the lube. They put her face-down on the bed with her legs draped over the edge, and he approached her carefully. God, what a glorious ass she had. Ten-thousand squat thrusts must have gone into those smooth lines . . . "ach, don't think 'squat'!" he told himself. He was being careful not to rush her, and he was being careful because he couldn't be sure his erection wasn't going to fire sperm all over her before he got there.

"Bill! We are NOT giving in. This may be tight, this may be rough, but you are NOT going to burst, got that?" She was speaking firmly, but inside she was a little worried that SHE might have a leg-quivering cum as soon as he was in. Maybe scolding him was a way to keep focus off her own pressing, pressing needs.

He huffed and puffed like a boxer at the heavy bag, and eased the nose of his cock against her little brown star. To focus, he put his right hand where it could cradle her pussy.

"Not fair!" she called.

"Whose idea was this?" he chided her. Oh, but her ass was magnificent. Maybe it'd be better to not LOOK at it. Later, he'd tell her "your ass is like the sun. I gotta glance, then look away!" He smoothed his hands over her lovely cheeks, and pressed just a bit.

"More" she said.

Her pussy felt swollen in his hand.

He pressed and felt her opening under his slicked cockhead.

"More" she said, through labored breaths.

She pushed her sphincter back against him and suddenly -- pop! -- his tip was inside her. He rotated his solid pillar of flesh around, partly to buy time. He wanted . . . he wanted it all! He wanted to drive everything he had right into her. He wanted to cum so hard in her that her ears would pop. He had to control himself, but it was tough, tough to do.

He looked down and watched his length slowly, slowly going deeper and deeper inside her. She juddered and shivered, and little noises forced their way out of her throat.

"More!" she said. She would have to wait. Bill was ready to confess to any crime, if he could just PLUNGE. This was amazing, and damn near unbearable.

She was not willing to wait! She began to rock against him, and he almost begged for her to stop. Instead, he clutched her pussy tightly, which made her slow down so she could control her own self!

"Okay. Okay. We're in." She grabbed his left hand, and bit it, to keep from pounding herself against him. This was so good! He could hear her breath rushing through her nose.

With maybe half of his shaft, they tenderly, carefully tried out new territory. And it was . . . unnnnngh! That was the only word for it.

She had a G-spot, but now they were about to see whether she had an A-spot.

Little tremors ran down her legs. As he sank more and more flesh up inside her, she began to tremble, from the hips down. She bit harder on his hand. To his surprise, he was grateful for the pain -- it helped him to keep control.

They stopped, dazed, for a whole minute. He actually wished that his cock would soften a bit. It simply would not! There was nothing for it, he had to slide in. Then out. Then in again.

Ohhhh! She rolled her puffy pudendum around his cupped hand, and let her jaw go slack. UN-tense, she told her muscles. Oh LORD I love it, answered her body. He was driving gently, steadily, and almost to where he could just enjoy this. Almost -- but a volcano in him threatened to erupt, and he had to watch out for that.

Several minutes of this, and she called a break. "Don't pull out! Don't leave me, baby, just . . . slide home and let's sit still."

Sounds good, right? But even holding still, it was really tough. He was pressed right up against her plush derrière. Eloise had an ass for the ages, an ass that could launch 1002 ships.

After more mind-altering shenanigans, he just held her. She felt his lithe body pressing on her, and blessed her lucky stars.

"Think it'll always be like this?"

"You mean amazing?"

"I mean a fight -- a moment-by-moment battle to hold off cumming?"

"Nah, it can't always be like that. Can it?"

Act II, Scene 3

Days together turned to nights of passion -- sometimes sweet and gentle, sometimes hot and furious. But they kept to their pledge, and the two-month mark crept by. Poor Bill now had balls so swollen that he had to be careful every time he sat. Even just going for a pee was different, now. At first he'd feel done - but then a wave of hot urine would pass through him when he'd thought he was finished. He eventually realized that his seminal vesicles were SO over-stuffed that they were pressing against things inside him, changing the shape of his bladder! How long could he do this?

That question took on fresh urgency when he got home, one day in the twelfth week of denial. She was bustling about in nothing but an oversized T-shirt, doing housekeeping, and he remarked, "Your nipples . . . I don't remember the last time I saw them go down!"

She paused and said "You don't know the half of it. Regardez. I mean, check out this." She pulled her tank-top up, and mashed his face to her breast. She wondered if that sound was his zipper creaking. She stole a glance and saw his fly -- it was under terrible pressure from his super-sudden hard-on!

"What is" and cut himself off to go back to the nipple. There was something there -- something not usually there. "Are you okay? This is . . . this is milk!"

"It is -- for a couple of days now. I think my body is so turned on all the time that it's trying anything it can think of. Think of how hormones make a pregnant woman's hair lustrous, how the hormones make everything, everything grow? Well, I think my body's fired up so much, now, that it's juicing, it's growing things . . . I'd swear my clit is bigger, even!"

All this time, he'd been hungrily sucking away. Something about breast milk is SO satisfying as it goes down the back of one's throat, he was barely able to stop suckling. She only gave a mite of fluid, but the taste was unmistakable. Moving to her other breast, he said, "You're killin' me, you know that, right?"

"You're gonna die happy!"

He latched on to that breast and got everything he could from it, before he spoke. "I can see the obit: It took two days for the undertakers to get the smile off his face."

And even though her panties got very damp, this was . . . bonding. It was sweet. There was lust, there, but it didn't overpower their feeling that they were sharing -- sharing something very few people could.

Interlude: Valentine's Day party -- Chris and Terry

"Hey, c'mon! Nobody knows everything!"

"Okay, but to not know the word 'Parisian'? Whatdja think they were called, 'Parisites'?"

"I just figure, why travel outside the USA when I haven't seen America yet?"

"Look, I love my country -- I just think we should see other people!"

"Hey, who's that dragging Bill into another room? Did you see that? Geez, Eloise might beat the crap out of that busty little babe."

Act II, Scene 4

Bill left his friends at the Valentine's Day party -- he went to get another beer. Bobbie Sue grabbed his hand. She had a friend with her, but Bill barely saw -- he could barely see anything but Bobbie Sue's acres of breastflesh on display. Her boobs burbled with her every move, sloshing against an impressively strong halter top of some kind. After pulling him to a quiet corner, Bobbie Sue grabbed his hand, and plunged it into her endless cleavage. Bill yanked his hand back, saying "What the fuck?" But the women weren't remotely embarrassed. They were smirking at his groin.

Bill looked down and saw he had a full, vibrating hard-on. In nothing flat, he'd gone from quarter-chub to billy-club. And Bobbie Sue said to her friend, "See? He's the horniest guy in the state -- probably has enough milk stored up in those cocoanuts to fertilize every girl you know! I bet if we . . ."

"Will you get the hell out of here?" Bill called out to their retreating asses. "Stop looking at those butt-cheeks, schmuck!" he said to himself. Damn it, did everyone on campus know the high-pressure state of his balls? Was there a sign over his head? Zeesh.

Bill was not merely horny anymore. He felt lust waves coming out of his skin. He pulsed, gently, whenever he was near Eloise. Everything he did, with her by his side, had a sort of heat pouring off it.

Fact was, girls seemed everywhere he went, these days. They were batting their eyelashes at him, rubbing up against him, sliding their breasts around his arm, all while wearing innocent expressions. Sexual energy was pouring off him. A few women had sensed he'd put his libido in a cage. And they wanted to see if they could be the one to make him break his resolve. Other women saw how happy he and Eloise were, together. And a few of them subconsciously wanted IN on that happiness. So they were making little plays for Bill. They didn't know of the couple's no-cumming vow, but they sensed the primal power thrumming through him. Even when he was just standing still, the waves of testosterone-powered force rolled off him.

By week 14, his morning wood would NOT go down in time for him to leave the house! He had to set his alarm 10 minutes earlier just to give his flagpole time to go to half-staff.

Eloise was hardly faring any better. She'd had an unusually vigorous swim in the campus pool, and hoped no one noticed her ever-erect nipples. Everyone did -- how could they not? But it was in the locker room that something odd happened. As an athlete, she'd been in locker rooms full of sweaty and naked and half-naked women since before she could remember. But today, Nadia the eco major was chatting her up about some campus event. An Eloise found it hard to concentrate on the conversation, because she was noticing all those moist bodies. Were there always this many breasts in the world? Did women's asses always jiggle like that? She was starting to get juicy, over women. And that had never happened before. Merde, I think I've created a monster, she thought -- and the monster is me! If I'm going weak in the knees, here, what is Bill going through?

ACT III, Scene 1 - March 3

She pulled off his underwear, causing a little cry of alarm from him. "What?"

"My dickhead was stuck to the fabric! Pre-cum dries, and it's an adhesive."

"Why is there pre-cum leaking out of you before we did anything?"

"I'm running pre-cum 24-7, these days." That wasn't quite true -- it just FELT like he was leaking hot glue all the time. In reality, he only oozed the stuff about 3/4s of his waking hours.

She said "I want you to put my heels at my ears tonight, okay? And go easy -- I'm dying to cum, and tonight is NOT the night!"

"As you wish."

Sex had an amazing texture, now that there was no finish line to it. Well, the finish line kept throwing itself in their path, and they kept having to swerve and swerve to avoid it. But they cuddled, they grappled, they made love, the fucked each others' brains out, and never, never let themselves have release. It was stunning, how hot they could be together. She felt things she'd never felt before, and he tapped reserves of self-discipline he'd never guessed at. All the while, the pressure built -- sometimes he felt he might die of it, or spontaneously combust. She felt all sorts of things -- feline, or serpentine slithering over him, or sometimes like a mama bear, guarding this man's willpower. But mostly she was, as the British say, "gagging for it." She wanted more and more sex, precisely because they couldn't FINISH what they started. So she started it. She started it a LOT.

ACT III, Scene 2: March 28

Eloise was a blur, on the rowing machine in the gym. It looked like she was trying to break the oars off it. She flexed and strained and . . . her body was even more kick-ass than ever. Her ever-increasing lust was constantly being revved up -- and sealed off! The enormous energies of a healthy young woman -- denied any climaxes - had to go somewhere. Her workouts had gone from fierce to fearsome. She'd always had that muscle-bifurcation line down the middle of her torso, but now a ghost of a six-pack showed on her belly.

Bill pumped some iron, and did his kegels while he pumped. Those muscles were more important than ever. A single drop of sweat rolled down his cheek.

Eloise, glowing and flushed, came up to him, and fought the urge to lick the perspiration right off him. "NOW," she whispered.

Bill just dropped his dumbbells. He knew better than to stand between Eloise and her urges.

She had dragged him to a secluded spot, and pulled a picnic blanket out of her bag. It was only five minutes more to get to their place, but she couldn't wait. She chugged some ice-water, yanked open his shorts, and slammed her mouth onto him.

"GOD! Baby . . . uhhgghh rr ssll yyy" was all he could say. Bill was used to feeling a BARREL of cum inside him all the time, but this was brutal. Controlling his urge to fuck right into her face was tough enough, but keeping his cum from frothing out RIGHT THERE took all his concentration. If her mouth weren't icy from her drink, he'd probably have exploded in two seconds flat.

She nipped him, hard, in the middle of his schlong, then let him escape from her chilled mouth. His prong bounded up and smacked against his stomach -- did it ALWAYS reach past his navel? He just couldn't think -- he wanted HER. He bit her neck and rummaged under her skirt, finding the hottest spot on her. Juice fairly squished between his fingers, and that was WHILE she still had her panties on. He simply pulled them to one side, pushing her on to her back. She just about squealed with appreciation.

"Do me. Do me here. The sun is up, your cock is up, more up than ever, and I want it. Put it in me. Put it right . . . yes . . . righ . . . I want . . . do . . . AAHH!" She kept trying to form sentences, but it got tougher and tougher. He did her so right, that cock had formed an emotional bond with her clit, and she tried to imagine how to spend the rest of her life with his stiffness totally buried inside her.

He could hardly tell what he was doing, all he felt was . . . HARD. Hurting hard! This had come to seem normal, to plunge his most sensitive part right into a swirling vortex of Eloise. Months of build-up hadn't made them give.

She was feeling proud -- thinking that their resolve was a concrete dam, and . . . oh no. No it wasn't. Shit. She kept imagining she had a firm grip on the reins of her desire. And every time -- EVERY TIME - he'd bring her to where she wanted to scream, and then cum for a month straight.

"PULL OUT!" and he was out before she finished saying it. They had trained for this, across weeks and weeks of steeling themselves to hold it in. No backing out of the plan! Hold back, hold it down, the beast may grow and grow but we are NOT letting it happen, we are not letting it loose!

And all the strains just got worse. He was hard so much it was tough to sleep. She felt springs tightening inside her, in places she didn't know she had. Her body wanted him more and more, and when he put his hands or tongue or fabulous erection right to her buttery pussy, it didn't help -- it made her suffer. She had amazing self-control. But coming up on five months of this torment, she was nearing the edge of human endurance.

Act III, Scene 3

The plan was for a day of marathon sex: As much sex as they could bear, all day. They started at 10 a.m., and had to take breaks - a LOT of breaks. The urge to cum was filling her, and damn near controlling him. "Aw, babe . . . you . . . need . . ." Bill wanted to tease her, but the words had to fight through a fog of concupiscence as they kept humping and rubbing and rocking. "We could . . . take . . . five!"