We Try a Whole No-Nut WINTER.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were entering the marathon's second hour. "No, oh stud-of-mine. No. I w-want. I want you." She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of thinking she was on the point of breaking. She'd felt what it means when a cum takes over both arms and both legs as it tried to break out, but this worse, it was MORE. There was a truck-load of heat, heat and want inside her, and she didn't know what to do with it any more, how she could divert that truck-load from slamming into its goal.

He carefully put -- not slid, just put -- his drooling cock up into her, and tremors shook her body. The sight of her breasts juddering along made fuck-fits course down the rigid roots of his erection. He felt the hardness going forward from his groin -- like a balloon at the edge of popping. But the hardness made itself felt down and in, too, back up into his body, where the erection went inside his body and between his legs. Shee-it. He tried holding her breasts steady so he wouldn't have to see them ripple with their movements. Bad idea. Two hands full of breasts were NOT going to calm him down. Worse - her nipples now gave out more fluids than before. At first there was a watery few drops, but now a thicker, whiter stuff came if he squeezed. And he could hardly stop squeezing them.

Stupid! Squeezing her long, fiery nipples made her internal walls jump around his too, too solid flesh. Stop, stop, said what was left of his mind.

He pulled out again, and they gasped for several minutes, holding hands, trying to remember their vow. After all this time succeeding, they couldn't give up!

"Zhut alors, ma cher," said Eloise. "I'm going crazy." Bill wanted to sound sympathetic, but the feeling that his balls might have turned to stone made it tough. "We're trying to . . . do something maybe no one has ever done, El. People deny their partner, but we're doing this together, we're doing this for each other!"

"Oui, yes" her French came out when she was hard-pressed by stress or lust. "I love how you can't stop touching me. The way you bite and lick me, it drives me crazy. I want to never stop. I want us to hold back forever."

Bill knew better than to argue at these moments -- Eloise had a romantic streak and bringing up the physics of the matter never helped. And with months and months of semen backed up in him, pressing up into his CHEST, it felt -- (and that's as far as his train of thought could go. His brain was switching off.)

After what seemed an effective calming time, they laid her on the bed, and he put his mouth to her breast. There was sometimes a bit of milk, and sometimes a bit more than that. But today she said "Uh, just lick. Don't suck."

"Don't suck?"

"I'm . . . I'm trying to" she actually looked a little embarrassed. "I am charging them up. When they fill up, they . . . ache. In a really delicious way. Yesterday they felt FULL, and I . . . well, I loved it. The milk was pressing. Like, every angle inside my boob, it was pressing trying to find a way out. But I'm in charge and I held it all. That milk is MINE, and most days I want a wall of steel keeping it in -- let it try all it wants."

Bill listened intently.

"Oh, some days I'll let you go to town on them -- wanna keep the supply up! But some days, I just want to feel the throb. Watch them expanding with their load inside." Bill's over-strained testes ached in sympathy. She wobbled her boobs under his nose. They were unquestionably bigger than before. The red, red nipples swung in wider arcs than they used to. "Can you live with that, Billy? Can you hold out and just feast your eyes on these tits getting a little bigger, a little heavier every day?"

Bill wasn't 100% sure he could. He might die of massive seminal arrest. "Well, I can try!"

They had to wait ANOTHER several minutes to calm down after that -- he kept stealing glances at the actual pulse he could see in her nipples. That didn't help.

"I want it!" declared Eloise, after a bit, and he dutifully climbed on top. As she grabbed his head, steering him, he tenderly, cautiously eased his bursting cock-shaft back up her. How long could this go on? He was ready to beg. He was ready to make HER beg. But he was NOT ready to give up. He wanted this, too -- and he felt his spirit stiffen his spine. He was going to keep his cum in. He was in charge, not his animal thirsts. However strong they were. However strong and insistent and pulsing and pushing and throbbing and . . . DAMN.

She tried to control her needs by opening wide -- relaxing the pussy muscles, holding her legs up and out in a V. And she knew how much it turned him on to see her heels spread as wide as they could go - pretty much across the room from each other! As bad as her cravings were, she still got off on trying to make HIM even more lust-crazed than before.

Their lovemaking became slow, very slow. Each quiver of their parts echoed in the others'. Her pussy was almost fluttering, it was like it was hyperventilating in excitement. He grimaced and clutched the sheets, holding in a staggering amount of cum, a colossal force telling him "Burst! Spurt! GO!" He was determined, DETERMINED not to. Not now. Not today.

"Bill, you're . . . you're incre . . . encroyable . . . incr . . ." she could hardly form words at this point. "No . . . no man has ever. You. Oh!" She couldn't help herself, she started to hump up at him firmly. His balls used to tap her at these points, but they were so heavy by now they banged into her.

"El! Control! We! We have . . . control!" He was lying through his teeth. His cockhead felt like it was sunk a YARD deep into a pressure chamber made of hot female flesh. He concentrated, relaxing every muscle he could, but it was hardly working any more.

She felt the tears rolling out of the corners of her eyes. "Yes! I want us hhhh . . . I want us to keep going." Her skin was radiant, victory was in her voice -- victory over the raw need inside her. But, her teeth clenched. The victory had to be won again and again every second, and if she'd been able to think at all, she'd have thought this: No one can win forever.

"More! Give me more, and don't cum."

"Don't talk about it!" he wanted to say, but there was no more blood in his brain. Every drop of blood in his body was struggling to get into his super-hard hard-on.

"We! Don't! Lose! We . . . we . . ." she was still convulsively jamming her hips up onto his erection. She tried to stop, and found she couldn't. Just could -- not -- stop -- humping!

Bill was showing superhuman control. Maybe his cock had been through so much it could barely register all the friction, all the juicy commotion surging and roiling through her and up into him.

"YOU. Don't . . . don't let that cum in you win!" he managed. Her nipples waved, tall and red-hot, as the two thrust more and more desperately. It was like they were trying to insist they wouldn't cum, but they were insisting by banging harder and harder against each other. Bill felt slick pre-cum and pussy juice roll down his balls, and the thought "NO ONE could stand this!" flashed across his mind. He saw the gorgeous babe ramming herself onto him. It was impossible. And then he bore down, to squeeze out more moments of this erotic suffering. He wasn't giving up. Never mind that his balls were SO over-full by now that they filled his scrotum entirely -- it had swelled to the size a softball, and felt nearly as hard!

She grabbed his shoulders, and yanked him onto her. Now her breastflesh rocked against him as they heaved. A bomb inside her ticked, and his grasp, his unyielding man-meat was driving her out of this world and into the stars. Her clit felt like electricity was bristling through it.

"No. No! NO!" She was weeping and mashing her hips against his, and felt MONTHS of denied desire surge. She protested, screamed, but could not stop herself gripping his torso against hers. He realized her predicament and shouted "Nnn! Don't! Get ahh ahh ahh!" and lurched this way and that, trying to get out of her, to hold to their goal and their pledge.

"Can't! CaaaAAAAAUUGGGGGRRAAAAAHH!" Her thighs gripped, her ankles locked around him. She tried, she really tried to pop them apart, and her body just could not obey. A climax welled up in her through her like a water main breaking. It was the millionth climax she had felt welling up; felt and resisted and held back, in this crazy experiment. But this one had all the force of the others -- those mercilessly denied other cums -- pushing behind it. Screaming inside her. She tried everything to keep from cumming, but her body wouldn't listen -- she only she pounded herself more and more fiercely onto his bursting shaft, like she might die without it.

"No, not, no can't it's no oh oohhhhhHHHH!" Bill dug his too, too-solid cock up and up and up her and couldn't even feel the streamers of clearish cum that were flying out of him. He wasn't orgasming yet -- it was a millimeter from breaking through, but he wasn't cumming yet. This was a geyser, a force of nature, that was sending ounce after ounce of his hot super-load into her -- and he didn't even know it. He couldn't feel it happening. His cock felt leaden, so swollen that he could hardly register what it was going through -- only that nothing could prevent this cum.

For several seconds, sperm flew crazily into her. He hadn't even started pumping it, the hot stuff just soared forth without any letup. A single stream that lasted seven breaths -- and it dashed against her cervix. Her mind was very, very far gone. She didn't know or remember this bit of it, but her subconscious felt the super-soaker pouring into her, and ROARED in joy.

She was flinging her head this way and that against the pillow, tears scattering, and her body tossed with the pure ecstasy, the RELIEF it was finally, finally getting. And deep inside her, her muscles were sucking on his cock-shaft, drinking down his sperm, welcoming his tribute. She had the oddest feeling that her pussy was not just quaking on his hard, hard meat -- but that it was applauding wildly!

But Bill's cum-delivery was just getting started.

He couldn't see it, but the cum had stopped flying. The pipes had completely emptied. Roaring up from his tanks, though, a dam-buster of semen was in flood, on its way to the exit. His hips were jammed against hers, her poor clit was a point of fire under all that pressure. And his inner muscles started pumping, pumping. Nothing came out of him for a full three seconds. It took that long for the supply of white-hot semen to catch up to the demand. And then: FOOOOM! A fountain burst inside her, and her eyes flew open from the force of his firing off.

At some point before the pumping began inside him, the orgasm of a lifetime began tearing his mind apart. He stiffened, deaf and blind to everything but the detonation inside him. The world whirled. He saw the stillpoint of the universe, and felt space and time flex. His body turned into one gigantic firehose.

Bill jammed his skull against the crook of her neck and shook, holding on to her for dear life. He'd never felt anything like this. If normal cum-spurting climaxes were like a rifle firing, this like a freight train going out of control through him. His consciousness slammed back into his body in time to feel his cock flailing inside her, and months of pressurized sperm blowing past any and all barriers. She dug her nails in, he put his hands to her ass and pulled her tight against him. But there was no WAY to fit that much cum inside her, and it overflowed her spasming center.

She was wailing, now, in relief and gut-deep ecstasy. He only kept shooting, kept spurting more and more cum. It had already slicked his thighs, and her taint, but there was no end in sight. For too long, he'd pushed down and kept in what any normal healthy male would be cleaning out daily, at his age. And the semen was acting like it wasn't sure it'd EVER get a chance to erupt again. It was going get EVERY ounce he had out, out, out, hurry, shoot, this could be the only chance!

She panted, and French endearments mixed with French curses while she clenched, rippled, and even now thrust her hips up and up and up onto his super-charged flesh. She appeared to be having contractions! But she was starting to come down enough to notice poor Bill, still gripping her lush asscheeks, and STILL pouring cum right up her core. She began to wonder if the sperm-flow would ever stop!

Little by little, he sagged. She, still feeling waves of bliss rolling over her, noticed her muscles unclench. The quaking died down, and they now held each other dazedly, not convulsively. Thick semen was still working its way out of his pipes, but there was no force anymore. She rolled him tenderly onto his side, and disengaged their parts. Whoa! An actual near-cupful of warm semen drained out of her, when she removed his cock. And she was too noodle-y to do anything about it. Later, neither one of them would believe the size of the wet spot they'd created together.

But Bill was fading out, more asleep than awake now. Eloise felt a surge of love for him -- she'd asked for an effort, maybe for a month, and he'd jumped right on board. Then he'd given her four months and more. She thought "this is the best man on Earth." She noticed his half-hard cock was STILL giving out strands of semen. She decided to get a warm cloth and wipe them down.

She tried to stand up. And couldn't. She sank to the floor in a heap, laughing and laughing. He'd fucked the legs out from under her! They wouldn't obey her yet. She watched his over-taxed balls, they sank and rose as his body cooled. She eventually was able to kneel, put some of the blanket over him, and unsteadily walk to the sink for a warm cloth.

It was almost one in the afternoon. Soon, she lay down next to him, and they slept the sleep of the just.

Act III, Scene 4:

They spent the next week cumming their brains out. She was honestly worried about what the back-up might have done to his sperm-spurting systems, and she wanted to clear out any sludge that might have built up in him. She did him in the kitchen, the back yard, the bathroom at someone's party, and even gave him a tit-fuck while he was on the phone with his faculty advisor. And that was just on the day after the experiment.

He'd been so GGG (good, giving, and game, as the sex columnist Dan Savage famously put it) about her ideas, she wanted to go the distance for him. So she let him suckle her milk, she awoke him with blowjobs, and she tried hard to listen to what he wanted. For some months, life was good, and oddly . . . normal. They were in love.

Interlude: Terry and Chris, and the Valentine's Day Party:

"Hey, you want another beer?"

"No -- what I want" Chris looked him full in the face; "is for you to come to my place. I want to plop myself in front of the TV, and have you eat my little pussy while I flip channels."

Terry hadn't seen this coming. She'd never made any moves or given hints.

"Helloooo? Are you afraid you won't enjoy it, stud?"

"Uh, no. No! Um, can I get your coat for you?" While he was gone, Chris tried to push her nipples down. She was surprised at herself, but happy: It's AMAZING what you can get, if you ask! She decided he'd get him to trace the Greek alphabet onto her pussy, using his tongue.