We Visit Bret and Heidi

Story Info
3rd part of After the company picnic.
6.6k words
4.43
3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For context please read the following first:

Candice Visits Adult Mart

Becoming Candy

Opening Pandora's Box

I Get Candy After the Company Picnic

Getting Candy After the Company Picnic pt2

This is Part 3

I got home from work after Candice Friday afternoon. She was in the bedroom looking in her closet. I kissed her hello and told her I needed to take a shower. She said not to take long because we were going out. "Awww shit. Where? It's too hot out" I said disappointedly. "I just wanted to relax tonight"

She said "Heidi invited us over for a cookout this evening."

My first thought was, "Fuck the heat. Let's go. I wanna perv on this little goddess again." But what I said was, "Okay, I won't take long. Can you please grab me a pair of shorts and a T-shirt? If that would be ok to wear. Do you have their address?"

Candice told me she did and that it's about an hour and 15 minutes. She'd get my clothes out.

I told her that it's too hot for long pants, "I'm wearing shorts."

She said that would be ok and she was going to find a light skirt and top.

I hopped in to take a quick shower. It was all I could do to keep my hands off my chubby in anticipation of seeing Heidi. But, with perseverance comes success. So, I quickly showered, dried off and stepped into the bedroom.

Candice was wearing a long white peasant skirt, a multi colored top made of the same lightweight material and tan sandals.

She noticed my chubby returning and told me to knock it off and get dressed. She may be somewhat submissive Candy at times, but I know when to do as I'm told. This was one of them.

It didn't take long before we were in the truck headed out.

She told me that we should stop and pick something up. She didn't want to show up empty handed.

We stopped and picked up a bottle of wine and some beer a few blocks from home.

It was so hot out, I actually let her turn the A/C on. Which, is a rarity for me. I'm a windows down kinda guy.

Candice fanned her top over the dash vent to cool off quickly. I cranked it on high just to see if I could get her nipples hard. (I know... I'm a bad man. But it worked and her nipples showed like she wasn't wearing a bra :) ) After she had cooled off I turned the fan on low.

Comfortable but not cold. As we drove we had a conversation about Bret and Heidi.

"Im little nervous about going to their house." Candice said.

I asked, "Why?"

She told me that it was because, this was going to be first time that they were going to get together outside of work.

I asked her, "What's the big deal? They're the same people."

"I know." She said, I'm just a little nervous. What do we talk about other than work?"

I told her to relax. Everything will be fine.

"But they're 10 years younger than us." she shot back. "What do we have in common other than work?"

All I could come up with was, "I don't know either of them. I'm sure we'll find something to BS about. I've only met them once before. You've had a lot more conversations with them not talking about work. Maybe you could start there."

Candice barked at me. "Don't start that shit!"

I told her that I wasn't trying to start anything. I was just saying that she knows more about them then I do. Obviously it was her mind was going there.

She told me, "I just don't want you get weird. Just let it go."

I should stop now I thought, and told her, "Alright. I'm just messin' with you. I won't say anything stupid."

"Thank you. I just want to have a nice evening with my friends." She told me in a relaxed voice.

I couldn't leave well enough alone. I told her, "I won't be my normal asshole self tonight."

She barked back. "Could you please just act like a normal person for a change? Not everyone is an idiot you know."

We didn't talk much more, just listened to the radio for the next half hour or so.

But, of course, all I could think about was how bad I wanted to turn the conversations to something a little risqué.

I thought I'd be take a chance to start things off on the right foot. I cranked up the A/C to high for the last five minutes before we got there. I couldn't be all sweaty right away. Could I?

Candice thanked me because she was getting nervous sweats. Objective achieved. Thanks to the air conditioning her nipples were again visibly hard under her shirt when they met us at the door.

Bret was dressed like me. T-shirt and shorts. Heidi was wearing a little pair of shorts and a tank top. Her legs were tan and fit. With a nice thigh gap and her tank top was snug enough to show her (what I can only assume) bra outlined lil A cup titties.

I'm sure Bret was enjoying looking at my wife as much as I was looking at his. But he had an advantage.... My wife's nipples were hard. Oh well, my dick didn't seem to care. It was rising to the occasion. Thank goodness for baggy shorts.

Bret told Candice how much nicer she looked than she does at work.

I had to agree. "She looks great out of her work clothes."

Bret chuckled and said, "I'll bet."

Heidi gave him a disapproving look and said we should all go to the deck.

We all went to the back deck that was on the upper level of their house with a nice view of the mountains.

Bret put the beers in the cooler. and we talked about our day while Bret fired up the charcoal.

Heidi took Candice inside to show her around the house and open the wine while Bret broke out a couple beers for us.

He said, "Sorry about that comment earlier. I was out of line."

I told him there was nothing to apologize for. He was right. She does.

He continued. "I mean, I know she's told you that we flirt back and forth at work and I might have taken it too far this time. I just don't want you pissed off at her about it"

I told him, "There's nothing for me to be pissed about. It's a great ego boost for her that a good looking young guy can still find her attractive. So I reap the benefits of her good mood in more ways than one."

He told me that I'm lucky to have someone like her. She's smart, funny and pretty damn good looking.

I returned the compliment about he and Heidi.

"That she is." He said, "But, just let me know if I cross the line with Candice."

I told him that she'd have no heartache in telling you herself. Besides, it's a pretty tough line to cross and Candice hasn't complained about anything. If Heidi is okay with the two of them playing together, as far as I'm concerned, we were good. "You okay now?"

He said he was. But, Sometimes he could get a little carried away.

I tried to reassure him that she'll let him know if you go to far. If she doesn't say anything just have fun with her, and to remember, I reap the benefits in the end.

I offered my bottle, he tapped it with his and we toasted to our hot wives.

The girls came back out carrying glasses and a bottle of wine just as Bret was throwing some steaks on the grill.

Candice told me how nice the house was.

Heidi asked Bret, "So, what have you two been chatting about?"

"Just talking about our hot wives and how lucky we both are." He replied.

Candice jumped in, "Damn right you're lucky!"

I looked at Bret and said, "You're right. Hot and funny."

We snickered. He and I both got looks we didn't want from our wives.

I said," Seriously though, we were talking about how you guy interact at work."

Heidi said, "You should see these two on break. They can get pretty naughty at times."

I asked her if it bothered her, She told me that it really didn't most of the time. But sometimes she did have to tell Bret to ease up a bit. But all in all they all have fun with it.

I told her that now I felt left out, and asked how would the two of them feel if Heidi and I flirted like that?

Candice said, "Fine with me. All you have to do is quit your job and come work with us."

I told Heidi to text me when you're all on break so she and I can flirt while they're playing their game. She said that she just might and see if it goes both ways.

I told Heidi that I didn't want to embarrass her so I'd keep it light.

She said, "They don't. Why should we?"

I thought she had a good point. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Bret interrupted and asked how I like my meat. I replied, "Pink, hot and juicy."

Heidi grinned and Candice gave me a look I couldn't read. It wasn't bad per se. Just different.

We chatted and all had a few drinks as we ate. We talked about everything from saving the whales to religion. Surprisingly, with everyone getting a little buzzed none of the more controversial topics got out of hand.

As Heidi was starting to clear the table Candice stood and offered her help. Bret told her to sit down and relax he'd help her.

Once they were inside, Candice asked me if i was having a good time.

Actually I was. So I told her that we should have them over to our place sometime.

She was, to say the least, surprised by my response. I pretty much like to keep to myself.

She asked, "Really? I'd like that. You never want have people over. What's up with that?"

I told her that the people I work with are fuckin' morons. Acquaintances by necessity at work. Not anyone I would hang with after hours. Bret and Heidi on the other hand seem like normal people so far.

With slight tone of disgust in her voice she told me, "They are normal people. There are a lot of normal people out there. You just need to be more tolerant."

I sorta snapped back, "Tolerate? Dumbasses are gonna be dumbasses No matter what. I can't change that in people. I deal with it when I have to. Otherwise, fuck 'em."

Candice told me that that was enough of that and thanked me for not being an asshole so far this evening and asked, "What was that comment about liking your meat pink, hot and juicy about?"

"Just a little teasing. Can't I tease and flirt a little too?" I asked.

"Just don't be an ass." She replied.

"About what?" Bret asked as he walked up behind Candice and handed me a beer.

I thanked him for the beer and told him that I'm not normally very sociable. She was just reminding me to be normal this evening.

Heidi was right behind him carrying another bottle of wine, offered it to Candice's glass and poured a good amount out.

I was beginning to think of how good the ride home was going to be with a drunk Candice/Candy.

Heidi went back into the house to get stuff for s'mores and called for Bret a few seconds later.

I walked up to Candice and asked her how many glasses of wine she'd had. She told me three plus this one and that she's fine.

I said, "Ok. I just don't want you passing out on the way home."

I reached down and rubbed her ass. Her ass felt bare under her skirt. She backed into my touch grinned and told me that I didn't have to worry about that.

She smiled. I gave what felt like her bare her ass a tight squeeze just as Bret and Heidi walked out.

Heidi chuckled and said, "Ooh. Sorry. Did we interrupt something?"

"Just playing a little grab ass with the wife is all." I said.

Bret chimed in, "Sounds fun. Maybe I'll join you." He hesitated for a moment then quickly grabbed a handful of Heidi's ass. She jumped like she'd been spanked.

I told him his hesitation had me thinking for a second he was going to join me grabbing Candice's ass. He said that the thought crossed his mind for an instant but decided against it.

Heidi said, "See....That's how they are at work."

I told Heidi with a smile that she and I need to talk about that.

Bret and I had a few more beers and the girls had another glass of wine.

By now, none of us were feeling any pain. The girls were sitting on one side of the deck and Bret and I on the other.

They were chatting and giggling about god knows what. Bret told me that they laugh like that at work all of the time.

I told him that I was happy for her. She likes working there and made a couple good friends. They're giggling like schoolgirls talking about boys they like.

"I'm sure it's more about men than boys at this age." Bret said

I told him not to be too sure about that. "Heidi is still pretty young. Candice told me the two of you had been high school sweethearts."

He told me that they were a year apart. When he met her. He knew he had to keep her.

I told him I could see why. She's adorable. I'm surprised someone hadn't snatched her up by then.

Bret told me that yhey were each others first serious relationship. They had each liked others before. But nothing special. "You know just crushes."

All I could say is that he's a lucky man.

He said the same about Candice and I and added. "Candice is beautiful."

Of course I agreed. "She is hot. It's hard for me to keep up with her at times. If you know what I mean."

Bret laughed. "Must be nice."

I told him that It is. Plus the older she gets the more open she's become. I assured him that Heidi will eventually get there.

"Don't get me wrong. I got nothing to complain about." He said, "She's just shy about some things."

I told Bret "She's young. I'm sure she's nervous that you would think she's weird of freaky if she wanted to try something different. She'll get over that. Candice is an open book these days. She knows what she likes and isn't afraid to tell me. You just have to be supportive and encourage her to try new things."

"I'd love for her to open up like Candice does with you." He replied.

I told him to just be careful what you wish for. It can get a little, how can I say, interesting. That could hurt him.

He wanted to know what I meant by interesting.

I told him that for starters, she'd kill me if she knew we were talking about this.

I guess that got his curiosity peaked because he asked me, "How bad can it be? Besides, I'll never tell."

Maybe it was all of the beers but I decided what the hell and started to give him an example. "Ok, but this might sound a little strange. She gets so turned on when I play with her while I'm driving at night."

Bret chimed in. "That's no big deal. I did that to Heidi while she drove home from the picnic. She wasn't too excited about it because she didn't want anyone to see." He reached in the cooler and handed me another beer.

I asked him "While she was driving?"

Bret's eyebrows raised and asked, "So what's that matter?"

I told him that there's a big difference. "While I'm driving, I like to make her get topless so I can play with her nipples. I did that on the way home from the picnic too. I've even gotten her totally naked a couple times."

Bret couldn't believe it, "Get the fuck outta here. She's not worried about someone seeing her?"

"So far I've only done it at night." I told him, "But, I have turned on the dome light and let a few truckers see her tits when I passed them."

Looking over at the girls he said, "Lucky bastards. Both you and them. Heidi would kill me for even asking to see her tits when we were out somewhere like that."

I had to agree with him, "Yea we are lucky. She's got some beautiful tits and she loves when they blow their horns. I think she feels that she's still got it. I know it turns her on too. When we get home she's more than a little frisky."

Bret smiled when he said, "She's still got it alright. I'd love to see that. I wouldn't mind if Heidi did it too. Sorry, I don't know why I said that about Candice."

I chuckled and said, "Don't be. I bet you would. I know she loves when you flirt with her at work. Knowing she could still catch a young guy's eye too. Not just some old trucker that's seen her naked tits."

Bret tried to back pedal fir a second saying, "Don't get me wrong. I'm so in love with Heidi.... I can't explain it." He hesitated slightly then continued, "But there's just something so sexy about Candice. I can't put my finger on."

"I can."I said, "It's her confidence. She knows she's hot and isn't afraid to use it to flirt with you. She hopes her teasing gets to you."

"It gets to me alright." He almost whispered.

I couldn't leave well enough alone and had to ask him, "Is that why you fucked Heidi so hard after seeing Candice in her tight jeans and top at the picnic?"

Bret's eyes went wide as he asked, "Who said I did that?"

I had to chuckle back, "I'm not telling. I guess girls were talking on break the day. Heidi told Candice that she was sore from the night before. She couldn't figure out what had gotten into you. She blamed it on the alcohol. But we know better. Don't we?"

Bret looked at his beer while telling me, "Look. I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me that night. I got drunk and I guess I fucked up. I'm just glad Heidi didn't put two and two together. Now...I'm surprised you didn't deck me when you got here."

I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "Hey. I get it. I really do. I was pretty hard on Candice that night too. But she gave back as good as she took. So we're probably even."

Bret surprisingly asked, "You thought Heidi looked hot that day?"

It was my turn to fess up, "Dude. She looked amazing. Just look at her over there now. I think all of us had some intense fun that night. Heidi was the only one not knowing why."

Just then, Candice walked over to me and asked me to come inside with her.

This can't be good I thought. We went just inside the sliding doors to the kitchen. I asked what was goin on.

She told me that Heidi thinks we've all had too much to drink to drive home. She wants us to stay over and wanted to know how i was feeling.

I told her that I was feeling no pain.

As we talked I reached behind her and squeezed her ass. I looked out the door and could see Bret watching us as Heidi talked to him.

So Candice asked if I wanted to stay or was I ok to drive.

I lifted up the back of her skirt exposing her ass to Bret and rubbed her bare ass and asked, "Commando?"

She told me she was wearing one of the thongs she bought. Then asked if I wanted to stay or go.

As I thought for a moment I kept looking at the door to make sure Heidi wasn't looking as I kept playing with Candice's/Candy's ass for Bret to see.

I told her that I was probably ok. But I am buzzing pretty good.

Candice said that she'd let Heidi know we're staying.

I let her skirt fall as she turned for the door and patted her on the butt one last time as we went back out to the deck to tell them we decided to stay.

Candice and Heidi went into the house Heidi wanted to show Candice where we'll be sleeping.

Bret said, "Dude. I can't believe you did that."

"What? Decided to stay?" I chuckled.

"Funny. You know what I mean. Playing with Candice's naked ass right there." he said.

I told Bret that there are three things about that. Number one, she's wearing a thong.

Number two. Did you see her pushing my hand away like she didn't enjoy it?

Number three. If you didn't like seeing it you could have looked away.

He said, "To number one is her ass still looked naked.

As for number two. No she didn't.

Number three. How could I not look at that beautiful ass?"

I told him to Just wait. When she's had one more drink and she'll loose most of her inhibitions.

Candice and Heidi came back a gew minutes later. I ask her to show me where we're sleeping.

Once inside the room I kissed her and started running my hands all over her body.

She didn't resist my advances but rather pulled me closer and kissed me harder.

I took advantage of her somewhat intoxicated state, slid my hand under her top and started playing with her tits. I undid the front clasp and pinched and pulled her nipples.

Her moans encouraged me to press my luck. I pulled her top over her head and put her hand on my hardening cock.

She rubbed me as I went back to sucking her tits while I pushed her bra off of her shoulders, bunched up the back of her skirt and played with her ass. I stood up and said, "We'd better get back out there before I fuck you here and now."

12