We Visit Bret and Heidi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groaned her disapproval but agreed. I let her skirt fall into place and she reached for her bra. I said, "Leave it Candy."

She said, "I can't go out there like this. This top is so thin I might as well be topless."

I wasn't going to take no for an answer. I told her, "It's was dark on the deck. They probably won't even notice."

She said that she was just worried about what Heidi would think seeing her hard nipples.

"Not Bret?" I asked. "I know he'd love to see your tits. Besides, you love guys seeing them."

She told me she was worried about both of them. Plus he's not some random guy she'd never see again. She has to work with him. But, mainly didn't want Heidi to think she's some slut trying to seduce her husband.

I reassured her that it was probably to dark to even notice. It would just be fun for her and I to know. Besides, why would Heidi be looking at her tits anyway?

Candy said, "Heidi won't have to look very hard, mynipples are sticking straight out. It would be a little different if it were just me, you and Bret."

"That just shows me that you're excited about doing it. Just be thankful that she is here. Otherwise, you would be topless." I told her.

Candy denied her excitement and blamed It on the cold air conditioning that's causing it and me sucking on them didn't help matters.

As I turned her towards the door she said. "Oh fuck. This is going to be so bad."

"Say what you will. But you're gonna love it." I told her.

As we walked out onto the deck Bret and Heidi were sitting facing each other across the small table. I sat near Bret and Candy sat closest to the door next to Heidi.

Bret's eyes went wide as he looked at me. As he handed me another beer I asked, "Problem?"

"Not at all." He said.

We talked for a while with Bret constantly glimpsing Candy's way. Nothing overtly, but of course I was looking for it.

Candy and Heidi each had another glass of wine as we talked.

We had been back on the deck about fifteen minutes before Heidi said she had to use the bathroom. It was just the three of us after she went into the house.

I looked at Candy and asked her if she wanted anything else to drink?

Bret almost yelled, "Candy? She told me to never call her that."

She looked down at her glass and told me she was fine.

I looked at Bret and told him that I call her that when we're in a playful mood and I'm sure he had noticed she's a little different after she's had a few glasses.

He said that he had noticed something different. But it's not a bad thing.

I looked at Candy and said, "See Honey, I told you it would be okay. Bret doesn't mind. Do you Bret?"

His answer jumped from his lips, "Not at all."

Heidi came back out and said, "Aaah, much better."

Bret had a strange look on his face as she walked out. Then I noticed. OMG! She had taken her bra off too but kept the snug tank top on.

I thought I was hard before from seeing Candy like that around Bret. But now, I was starting to ache.

Her tits fit her body perfectly. Just full a cups maybe small b. Her perfectly sized nipples were as hard as Candy's but more pronounced under her snug shirt. Where as Candy's was very light weight and flowing over them. But still relatively revealing.

As we chatted, I knew Bret was looking at Candy's tits as much as I was looking at Heidi's.

Neither of the girls seemed to mind or indicate they were the least bit self conscious.

I think Heidi liked the extra attention and relaxed freedom as much as Candy does.

Bret excused himself to go to the bathroom. Seconds later Heidi followed behind him.

Candy said, "I can't believe you have me sitting here like this."

i barked back. "Don't give me that shit. I can tell you love it. Out here you can't blame the air conditioning for making your nipples that hard."

Candy jumped right back. "I meant with Heidi here. I feel like such a slut."

I told Candy that I thought all she did was encourage Heidi to follow your lead. In case she hadn't noticed.

Oh she noticed alright. She also noticed that I couldn't take my eyes off of Heidi.

I had no defense. How could I not appreciate Heidi as much as Bret has been staring at her tits.

i told Candy that Heidi probably followed him in to make sure he wasn't jerking off.

I got up and kissed her saying, "You know I love you more than anything. This is just a little fun." As I ran my hand up her leg to find her panties soaking wet. "You really do love this don't you?"

"Stop that!" she whisper yelled. "They could come back out any second."

She was right. I had no sooner sat back and when they walked out together.

They looked a little disheveled as they sat down.

Bret's hair was a little out of place and Heidi's top was misaligned. Making her nipples more obvious.

Lucky guy. He had been working on her tits while they were inside like I had Candy's.

It was getting late. I asked Candy if she was ready for bed. She said she was.

Heidi got up and told Candy to come with her. She wanted to make sure we knew where everything was that we were going to need for a shower in the morning.

I had a few minutes alone with Bret before I had to go in. I thanked him for a great time. He returned the appreciation. I asked what he was thanking me for. He said for letting him get to see the Candy side, as I called her.

i told him that he would have seen more of Candy had it just been the three of us. After I made her leave her bra off. She said she felt funny with her nipples so noticeable around Heidi.

He said that he was shocked when she came back out like that and even more so when Heidi came back braless.

"So was I." I told him. "But, it probably made Candy feel better about her nipples showing. I'll have to ask her."

Bret told me that Heidi's so uptight sometimes about her small chest.

"It fits the rest of her perfectly though. We'd better head in. Don't hurt her too bad tonight." I said.

I had to wait for Candy to come out of the bathroom when I got into the bedroom. I heard the bathroom door open and I met her as she was walking out. I stopped her by grabbing her tit and turning her towards me with one hand and her ass with the other. She pushed me away pointing and told me to behave Bret and Heidi's bedroom was right there. I freshened up and headed to bed.

Bret was coming out of their room as I was leaving the bathroom. We said good night to each other and I went into the bedroom as he went downstairs.

I went into the room to find Candy already under the sheet laying on her side with her back to me.

As I turned off the light I quietly opened the door about half way. Knowing Bret would notice when he walked back to their room.

I threw off the sheet. It was no surprise to find her naked. She always sleeps naked anyway.

I took my time getting undressed. Hoping Bret would walk ny while the light was still on.

I killed the light, climbed in bed and started spooning with Candy. My hand immediately went to her tits as I rubbed my hardening cock against her ass.

I whispered in her ear how proud I was of her tonight.

She said she couldn't believe I had her that. I told her that Bret and I talked after she and Heidi came in and he loved seeing her like that.

"No you didn't?" She said in disbelief.

I said. "We did, And he was glad you did it. He loved that Heidi followed suit. She would never have done it if you didn't do it first."

I moved my hand down her belly to her bald little cunt. She was so excited her thighs were were wet from her leaking cunt.

She told me that that's not why she did it. She did it because of the wine and I told her to.

I said, "Either way, your body tells me you loved it. So, it worked out for all of us."

I rolled her over onto her stomach and rolled on top of her.

I sat up on the back of her legs and held her ass cheeks together with my cock in between. Sawing back and forth for about a minute. I needed in her cunt in the worst way.

I got on my knees, pulled her up by her hips and slid balls deep in the first stroke.

I said, "Damn you're slippery."

"I'm sorry I can't help it." She said

I told her there's nothing to be sorry about. I love it. I reached under her, grabbed her nipples and just stated hate fucking her.

She was trying to keep quiet since Bret and Heidi's room was right next to ours. But the more I pulled her nipples the louder she got.

I whispered in her ear, "Rub your clit. Cum on my cock. Make me feel it."

"Why are you doing this to me?" She asked.

"Because I want them to hear you cum for me." I told her.

"Please no." Was all she got out before I wet my thumb and slid it up her ass. I'd be surprised if the neighbors didn't her her cum.

She couldn't control it, and I loved it. Her cunt spasmed, gripped my cock like a vice. She fell flat on her stomach taking me with her.

We laid there in silence breathing heavily. Candy started to say something but I told her "Be quiet. Listen."

Ever so softly, almost a whisper, we could hear Bret and Heidi.

He was obviously fucking her like a man possessed. We could hear him grunting and her exhaling on what I assumed was every down stroke. I matched his pace fucking Candy.

She whispered, "Stop that. What are you doing?"

I said, "Just listen and enjoy. I'm going to try to cum when he does."

It was Heidi's turn to cum next. We heard a beautiful little squeal from her and his grunting sped up.

Envisioning him fucking that angle was too much for me. I pounded and grunted as with all I had left in me. It couldn't have been another five strokes before I all but screamed, "Fuck yea! I'm cuming! Fuck your cunt is so tight."

Candy was not very happy and whispered, "Shut the fuck up! They'll hear you!"

Just then we heard Bret say, "Oh my god. Suck it! Just like that. I'm gonna cum. Oh yea. I'm cuming. Oh oh oh fuck. Good girl. Now, swallow it all. Damn, that was amazing. I love you."

I whispered to Candy as my softening cock slid from her full cunt, "She seems to be a good girl just like you. I'm sure you're thinking the same thing I am only backwards. His cock your mouth....my cock her mouth. I wonder if he's going to fuck her again?"

Candy said, "Just shut up and go to sleep."

I found it hard to go to sleep listening for round two for Bret and Heidi. But, between all of the beers and just blowing a load in Candy, I fell asleep relatively quickly.

Something woke me up after about 30 minutes. It took a couple seconds to realized why.

I'm not sure if it was Candy's soft moans playing with herself or the sound of Heidi getting fucked again.

Candy stopped the second she realized I was awake.

I told her how hot it was that she was getting off listening to them fuck and not to stop.

I pulled the sheet back and put her hand back on her pussy as I knelt beside her and started stroking my rapidly hardening cock

I love watching her play with herself until she cums.

We quietly watched each other as we listened to Heidi's whimpering and moaning as she was getting fucked.

It was a close race but I'm pretty sure I came seconds before Heidi.

Aiming my cock and shooting my load on Candy's hand that was in her cunt.

Candy had enough control to pace herself until we heard Bret cum. Presumably inside Heidi this time. Then Candy had a bed shaking orgasm of her own.

When she somewhat recovered, I pulled her hand from her cunt and put it to her mouth. "Hear Honey, clean their juices off your hand."

There was no hesitation at all. She cooed as she licked our combined cum from her finger.

I asked. "Is that good Sweetheart? I'm sure that what his cock taste like now."

She said, "It probably is. But I'm never going to taste another pussy so we'll never fine out."

I thought to myself, "Fuck! I guess that's out. Oh well."

I slept the sleep of the dead. When I woke up Candice was gone.

I crossed the hall to the bathroom and could hear voices downstairs. After I did my morning routine I headed to the kitchen to find Candice and Heidi having coffee on the deck.

I poured myself a cup and joined them. Heidi's face was flushed as we said good morning.

She told me that Bret had gone to the store and wouldn't be long.

We had a nice, albeit somewhat uncomfortably quiet, breakfast. We said our goodbyes and headed home.

I asked Candice what was going on with Heidi this morning. She was awfully quiet and barely looked at me.

Candice told me that Heidi apologized to her and was embarrassed and humiliated about last night. She knew we could hear them having sex and what Bret had her do.

I asked how she could know that? Candice told me because they could hear us and if they could hear us, we could hear them.

I asked her if she told Heidi how hot it was listening to them. She told me she hadn't but she did tell her it was no big deal.

They've only been married a couple years. Don't be so shy. If there's something you want to try, tell him. New things can be very exciting."

Heidi asked, "New? Like what?"

She knew that Bret wanted us to hear them. When he came back upstairs to bed. He told her that our bedroom door was half way open. So, he left there's all the way.

He told her to listen to us as he fucked her.

That you didn't close it all the way on purpose.

Candice told her, "Guys will do that sort of thing. It could be worse."

Heidi asked Candice what could have been worse.

Candice said, "Oh, I don't know. Maybe making me show myself to truckers or the guy at the porn store."

I asked Candice if she actually told her about that.

She barked, "Of course not."

"Then what?" I asked.

"Not that it's worse for me," Candice said. "I enjoy it. But I told her how you like to take pictures and videos. She didn't believe me at first. But then I told her that it's not a big deal for me. Plus, you enjoy it. I don't know how many you have of me and us. It's not like you're showing them around. Are you?"

I immediately came off with, "Hell no! Did you tell her what they are of?"

Candice said, "No. I'm sure she knew what I meant. But, I was going to encourage her to be more adventurous. That's when you came down."

With all seriousness I told her, "Now I'm sorry I interrupted. Bret's one and only issue is that she's so skittish when it comes to letting loose. I've told him he needs to encourage and support her if he wants to try new things. Maybe you can talk to her when you're on break sometime."

"I'll see how it goes. If he's not around. He'd just make stupid comments and screw it up." She said.

I told her that I didn't care how much or what she wanted to tell her about. Whatever she was comfortable with is fine with me.

Candice said. "I'm not sure yet. But I'll let you know what I decide."

To be continued.. After the Visit..Educating Heidi

12