We Visit the Double C

Story Info
Friends visit the resort.
4.8k words
4.3
7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been quite some time since our escapades on the island.

Over two or three years, since.

Tony and Lisa had returned home and together with their daughter Jessie, had set up quite a profitable business.

It had taken them two years plus to set up, because of permits and local building regulations.

A nudist holiday resort, not only for families, but also a sectioned off area for adults only, where anything went, plus a movie room, where everyone could watch sex videos made by the vacationing residents and selected staff members.

I had kept in touch with Tony and he asked if myself and Brenda would like to visit them.

I contacted Brenda and she said she'd love to go.

She was nearly 76 years old now.

I hadn't seen her for a year or so and despite a couple more wrinkles, looked as I expected her to.

We'd kept in touch and she was just as much a piss whore as she'd always been, telling me the things she'd been doing.

We live in the U.K., so we arranged a flight in the next couple of months.

We arrived at the airport and boarded the plane for the long flight.

During the flight we had time to chat and Brenda told me how much she'd missed having my cock.

I assured her that went both ways and that I'd often had a good wank, thinking of the things we'd done.

She also told me that due to her weak bladder, she was wearing a diaper for the journey and that already she was quite damp down there and she was enjoying the feeling of leaking into it.

It was a really long flight, with one change for a short flight to Clermont.

It was late when we arrived, so we booked a room for the night.

We had a lot of time to talk and Brenda delighted in telling me about things she'd done to herself.

We undressed in the room and showered and went to get a meal.

Well satisfied, with a nice meal and wine, we then returned to our room.

It didn't take long to undress and we looked at each other's bodies

"Fuck. I've missed your body." I said.

"I've certainly missed your cock." She replied, "A cock is better than anything else."

We lay on the bed, kissing.

I love it when she takes her dentures out and we have a wet, sloppy kiss with so much saliva.

"So, what have you been using on yourself?" I asked.

"Well, I've used a few things, but I have to admit my favorite has been using a cucumber. It stays hard and the sizes vary."

"I'd love to see that, your cunt full of cucumber." I said.

"And in my ass hole as well." She said.

"Really?" I said.

"Well, I had some cocks up there on that island and I got well stretched, so I tried a small cucumber and worked my way up in size." She said.

"What else have you been up to?" I asked.

"I was always curious about how the rack lady on the island got fucked in the pee hole, so I've been playing with mine, a lot." She said, "And it's quite open now. I had a leak there anyway, so I couldn't make it any worse."

We chatted for a while longer and ended up kissing again, our tongues in each other's mouth.

Brenda oozing as much saliva into my mouth as she could, knowing how much I enjoy it.

She was rubbing my erection, pushing my foreskin back and I could feel my precum making her hand sticky.

She raised her hand to her mouth and licked it, then kissed me again, so that I could taste it.

As I fingered her cunt, she began to orgasm.

"Fuck me." She said, "Oh, Fuck me."

I didn't need another invitation and got on top of her and she wrapped her legs around me.

My cock slipped straight into her cunt and for nearly ten minutes we fucked.

She had a virtually constant orgasm and I thought my balls had exploded.

"Wow!" She said, "That was some fuck."

She moved down the bed and sucked my softening cock, getting the remains of my cum and her own juices in her mouth.

We ended up in a sixty-nine position, with me sucking her juices and loads of cum from her open, swollen cunt.

When we'd finished, we kissed, mashing our mouths and tongues together.

"I shall have to pee." She said, "And although I'd like to piss on you and wet the bed, I can't do it here."

"Go to the toilet then, I'll come with you." I said.

"Oh! You naughty man, wanting to watch a lady pee pee." She said, smiling.

"I'm going to do more than watch." I said. "I'm going to piss all over you."

"Not until I've pissed over you first." She said. "And sit on the toilet."

I sat down and she bent down in front of me exposing her cunt full view and began to spurt pee all over me.

In full flow, quite a bit went into my mouth.

"Your turn." I said when she'd finished.

She sat down and I peed all over her, returning the favor by peeing in her mouth.

We ended up kissing again, on the bed, tasting each other's intimate juices and fluids.

We washed each other down, after all we were travelling the next day.

We slept well and after dressing, we went for breakfast.

There was no rush, as we weren't flying until dinner time.

We boarded the the plane for the short flight to Clermont and looked forward to meeting Tony and Lisa again.

We got through security and at the exit, there they were smiling and waving.

Hugs and kisses all round...

Lisa went straight into type.

"Hello, you fucking old whore." She said to Brenda.

"It's so lovely to see you again you fucking dirty slut." She replied.

We all laughed.

In Tony's large 4x4 vehicle, we headed off for the short trip to the resort.

We chatted all the way, about the flight and of course, sex.

Brenda sat very unladylike in the back of the car, with her skirt raised and her legs open.

She wasn't wearing a diaper, that was just for the long flight.

Instead she wore a small pair of panties which hardly covered anything, so tufts of grey hair poked out the leg openings.

Lisa turned round and looked down and was very pleased to see between her thighs.

I put my hand between Brenda's thighs and squeezed her pussy over the panties.

"Wait until we get to the resort, you impatient slut." Said Lisa.

"You're enjoying the view." I said.

"That's true." She said, "And I can't wait to eat her wrinkly old cunt."

It wasn't long getting to the resort.

We unloaded our luggage and a couple of guys carried our cases to a nice little chalet.

"Get settled in and we'll show you around later." Said Tony. "You can undress any time you like. Most people are naked here and don't worry if you get a hard on, everyone's used to seeing them and children are in a different area, with their folks."

We unpacked and undressed and went outside.

Sure enough, there were people walking about naked and I was surprised that hardly anyone showed signs of being aroused.

I guessed that the rumors I'd heard were true about nudist resorts, that when everyone is walking about in the nude, it all seems quite normal, unlike the island, where naughty thoughts are on everyone's minds all the time.

However, when I first stepped out of the chalet and saw other cocks and women of various shapes and sizes, my own cock stirred a little and I got a slight erection.

We walked slowly towards the reception area and I noticed Brenda was peeing.

Piss was trickling slowly down her legs.

As we approached the reception area, Lisa and Tony came to meet us, both naked.

While Brenda has nice long nipples, seeing Lisa's standing out, erect and swollen caused quite a stir in my loins, and my cock started to rise.

"Nice." Said Lisa and she gave it a light tap with her hand. "Naughty cock." She said.

Just then a naked female walked toward us.

Nice figure, massive jiggling tits and a fair pair of nipples, a nice rounded belly and nice thighs and legs.

"Oh! This is Jessie, our daughter. As you know she runs things round here and is quite a good little manager." Lisa said.

"Hi! I've been looking forward to meeting you two." She said and came over, kissed me on the lips and Brenda's lips as well. Tony slapped her on the cheeks of her bottom. "She's a little wonder, keeps the books, orders things and a few other activities!"

"I've got a few things to do and I will see you later." She said.

Tony and Lisa continued our tour of the resort.

"Are you pissing yourself?" Asked Lisa.

"Yes." Replied Brenda. "it just dribbles sometimes."

"That's ok, just let it flow." Lisa said, "Maybe later you'll let me lick your cunt while you piss."

Brenda smiled with approval.

Tony and Lisa gave us a really good tour and filled us in with information about things and events that will be happening during the week.

Then they told us about that some of the staff do filming in the "adult" area and in the evening the films are shown on a giant screen in a private room.

Also, there's going to be a guy wandering around, making a porn documentary about sex about the more mature visitors and asking questions, doing some filming of his own.

It all sounded interesting.

"Do you want to see the adults only area?" Asked Tony.

"Oh! Yes." I replied.

"There's already a few people in there." Said Lisa.

They took us to the secluded area, with a 7-foot fence and a hedge just as tall in front of it.

There was a gate and a member of staff there, just to restrict any underage entry.

Inside, we immediately saw a few people wandering about and several men with erections.

"It's a bit like the island." Said Tony, "Anything goes!"

We chatted for a few minutes, then Tony said they had a bit of business to attend to and left us to enjoy the adult area.

"We'll be back soon, enjoy yourselves. We wandered off and straight away Brenda was at it.

"My bladder hasn't got used to the time difference yet." She said.

And with that, she went into full flow down her legs as we walked.

A cuddly middle-aged lady noticed it and asked to join us.

She had a round pair of bum cheeks, slightly saggy, but ample tits and a round belly, also sagging a bit, but not so much that you couldn't tell see she had a lot of public hair.

"You're a piss fan." She said. "So am I. I love accidents and I love wetting myself, especially wearing my undies."

"Me too, I just love having an accident when I'm fully clothed. I love feeing my hot piss running down my legs." Said Brenda.

"How far will you go, with pissing?" The lady asked.

"All the way...anything." Replied Brenda.

"Anything?" Asked the lady.

She looked at me and I nodded.

Despite having a half hard cock, I held it out and started to pee.

Brenda bent down and took a load in her face, before taking my cock in her

mouth and as I finished, drank the remainder.

"Oh my, that's so sexy, I love it." Said the lady and admitted she'd drank her own, but only got a taste from anyone else and that had been when she licked another female.

"Well, I'm very wet, have a taste of mine." Said Brenda and bent over.

The lady knelt down behind her and holding her cunt flaps apart licked her wet, sticky valley.

She was still dribbling a little and the lady was enjoying every minute.

"Oh! Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaimed.

After a few minutes, she got up and I approached her, pulled her close and kissed her open mouth, tasting the mixture of Brenda's and the lady's saliva.

Brenda went to kiss the lady as well, tongues and saliva in each other's mouths. She responded with real sexual passion.

Our first experience and we'd only been there for a half an hour or so.

We walked around to get familiar with the place.

And for sure, what Tony had said about anything goes was true, very much like the island paradise.

The documentary guy approached us and asked if he could talk to Brenda.

"Hello, I'm talking to the more mature ladies here. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" He said.

"I'm 77 on my next birthday."

"Not the oldest here" He said. "There's one lady here who's 92 years old and she likes all sorts of sex.and obviously you love sex too."

"I do and I can't wait to meet that old lady." Said Brenda.

"What type of sex do you like?"

"Almost anything, but I can't get enough piss fun. I've always enjoyed it." She replied.

They continued chatting for a few minutes and by the time they'd finished, the middle-aged guy had a nice hard on.

Brenda bent down and gave him a good sucking, leaving him with his cock standing almost upright.

"That's cruel, leaving him like that." I said.

"You're right." She said and pulling his foreskin right back, took his cock in her mouth, rubbing it and sucking at the same time.

He didn't take long to cum and with a gasp, he shot his cum into her mouth and she eagerly swallowed it.

"Oh! Fuck, I wasn't expecting that." Oh! Fuck!" He said, as I kissed Brenda, licking inside her mouth, to taste his cum.

"You're a naughty lady." He added. "You're definitely in my documentary."

We carried on with our tour and found several people in sexual activities.

One couple were having intercourse, in the missionary position, her legs wrapped around his hips.

One of the staff was laying on the grass, camera in hand between their legs, having a real close up of his cock going in and out of her cunt.

When the guy came, he let out a loud gasp and she cried out with delight.

The cameraman kept filming and captured his cum seeping from her throbbing cunt.

"I think we've got a lot to look forward to." Said Brenda.

I had to agree.

"But I'm still tired from the flight. I think a couple of hours sleep will be good." She said.

We returned to our chalet and had a rest for 4 hours.

When we got up, we got some cold drinks from the fridge and went out still naked to find the restaurant/cafe.

On our arrival, we were joined by Lisa and Tony, both still naked.

Lisa went straight to Brenda and kissed her, open mouthed, tongues deep into each other's mouths, then did the same to me.

"Jessie will join us soon, she's been a bit busy today." Said Tony.

No sooner had he said it, Jessie arrived, smiling.

She passionately kissed Brenda, then me.

Then, she kissed her mother the same, open mouthed with a lot of tongue action and finally her dad.

Then Lisa noticed Jessie's inner thighs.

"You haven't been that busy." She said, "You've been fucking, that's cum running down your legs."

"Yes, this older guy wanted to fuck me, so I took him to the toilets and let him do it."

We ordered food and drinks and enjoyed a really nice meal.

Outside afterwards, we went to the fenced off area and once inside, Tony bent his daughter over and pushed his cock into her cunt, then pulled it out again.

"Suck our cum off of my cock." He said, which she did.

As she was sucking, her mother knelt down behind her and licked at the man's cum drying on her thighs.

Well, they were certainly keeping it in the family so to speak.

As they were engaged in their fun, Brenda and I went for a walk.

We didn't go far from the others, but we left them to enjoy themselves.

As for us, we'd drunk quite a bit in our chalet and more in the restaurant and this had the obvious effect.

I was walking and peeing as I walked, my pee spurting down my legs and onto the ground.

Brenda was leaving a wet trail behind her as her pee sprayed down her legs.

"I love pissing down my legs, it really turns me on." She said.

"I enjoy watching you do it." I said.

Just then, we noticed a larger lady, maybe in her forties squatting down.

Resting on her hands, her legs wide open, a huge arc of pee sprayed forward.

She was on her own and I guess she needed to go, not bothered that she was being watched by others.

One thing I noticed was that despite her size, in the down below department, she had the longest pair of pussy lips which were apart and in between an enormous clitoris.

But then most of the females here and back on the island had generous clits, due to lots of attention and masturbation.

I mean, just look at Lisa, Jessie and especially Brenda.

One of the staff came along, saw the woman pissing and took photos of her cunt.

"Oh! Hello, how are things going?" Asked Lisa, licking her lips.

"Just wandering about, while you were busy." I replied.

With clits on my mind, I noticed how Jessie's protruded from her upper pussy lips, as she walked, obviously aroused, as her mother had just licked cum from her thighs and given her cunt a good lick as well.

Lisa had a lot of saliva and dry cum around her mouth, from licking her daughter's thighs.

Brenda went over to her and pulled Lisa to her. They began kissing, as usual their mouths open and their tongues searching in each other's mouths.

The staff member who'd been there earlier taking photos of the lady pissing appeared with a video camera and began filming the two of them kissing.

He did close ups of them exchanging saliva.

They sank down onto the grass and Brenda moved to Lisa's breasts and began to squeeze her ample nipples.

Within seconds, milk began to seep from them.

The staff member filmed everything.

Brenda leant down and began to suck the milk from her swollen teats.

As she sucked, she felt down between her thighs and began to finger Lisa's cunt.

Having her teats sucked and being fingered as well soon had her gasping with an orgasm.

All was filmed, especially when Brenda went down and began to lick Lisa's cunt and suck on her swollen clitoris.

A close up with the camera filmed her cunt pulsating and pee dribbling from her pee hole.

Of course, Brenda noticed it and moved to suck on the mound of her urethral entrance.

Eventually, they ended up in a 69, both of them drinking each others' cunt juices and piss.

Milk was still dribbling from Lisa's nipples.

"Oh! Fuck, I'm coming." Said Lisa.

"Me too. Oh! Yes, yes, I can't hold my piss." Groaned Brenda.

"Just let it flow, you dirty fucking whore." Cried Lisa, still gasping from her orgasm.

Everything was filmed, so close up and in great detail.

Several men and women stood watching and they were obviously excited.

A couple of the women stood with their legs apart while they rubbed themselves and all the men had erections, while a couple of them were openly masturbating.

One female was doing it for her male colleague.

Three of the men orgasmed, shooting their cum onto the ground.

The female who had been doing it for her man, leant down and sucked his throbbing cock, swallowing his seed.

The whole event was filmed.

Lisa and Brenda got up, both with pee still trickling down their legs.

While they were enjoying themselves and the other people, including myself, I hadn't noticed Jessie laying on a picnic table nearby, with her legs apart.

Tony was squeezing her protruding clitoris and fingering her cunt.

She was having a very strong orgasm and wetting herself.

While he played with his daughter's cunt, his own cock was bobbing up and down.

I went over and decided to relieve him.

I stood behind him, reached round and masturbated him, my own cock pressed against his anus.

I didn't push it in, but pressed it enough to give him a nice feeling.

Of course, he came and shot his load onto the ground.

I wasted no time in kneeling down and sucked quite a lot of cum that still seeped out.

"Oh! Boy. I enjoyed that dad." Said Jessie.

We all needed a rest after that session.

More drinks were called for.

We sat out in the sun and Tony fetched some cold sodas.

"It's good here." Said Brenda.

"It's great." I agreed.

"There's so much going on." Said Lisa. "It's so much like the island and I loved it there."

"Dad told me all about it." Said Jessie. "Sounds like a fantastic place, that's why we made this place. All the things that happen there, it all sound's so fucking sexy."

We chatted for ages .

"How about we all sleep together tonight." Said Tony. "We have the biggest bed."

"Oh! Yes." Said Jessie. "it's been awhile since I slept with you and I really feel like making out with mom."

12