We Visit the Double C

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we decided to retire to bed, we had more drinks and went to the room where they had a screen.

The video was set up and we watched the days filming.

"Oh! Look at that." Said Brenda. "That's my cunt pissing and we're drinking each other's piss."

"And look at the milk coming out of my teats." Said Lisa.

We watched the whole video and a few photos of other people. It was a great show.

"Oh! Look." Said Brenda. "There's the old lady. I really want to lick her cunt."

On the screen, she was having sex with another woman.

She looked her age, sagging breasts, empty of much flesh, but nipples most women would die for, a wrinkled saggy belly and wrinkley thighs.

Brenda was very happy when she saw her the old lady standing with her legs apart, spraying pee all over the place. She was so creased around her crotch, her pee was spraying in all directions and down her thighs.

A few more drinks and we went to Tony and Lisa's accommodation.

It was quite spacious.

"Do you like it?" Asked Tony.

"Very nice." I replied.

"Everything's already prepared, waterproof on the bed and a nice big walk in shower." He told us.

Tony was showing us around and we were amazed how luxurious it was, tastefully furnished, but luxurious.

I turned around and noticed Lisa and Jessie weren't with us.

"I expect they're in the lounge." Said Tony. "Or the bedroom."

They were in the lounge on the sofa.

Lisa was sitting with Jessie's head on her lap and sucking on her mother's nipple.

"The milk machine's working again." Said Tony, smiling.

Jessie's legs were wide open, knees raised and Lisa was fingering her daughter's cunt.

Fortunately, there was a cover on the sofa, as Jessie was having an orgasm.

Her orgasm juices were running out and her bladder was leaking as well.

She was sucking really hard on the swollen teat and I guess getting her fair share of milk.

We left them on the sofa and Tony and I took Brenda to the bedroom, actually it was more like she took us.

We got on the bed, one either side of her.

"What do you want us to do?" Asked Tony.

"Anything you like, I don't give a fuck." She said.

She'd removed her dentures, which I like when we kiss and so, I pressed my mouth against hers. Our mouths opened and our tongues played, exchanging lots of saliva.

We've both enjoyed wet kissing since we met.

Meanwhile, Tony had opened her legs and was licking between her thighs, concentrating on her wet, sticky cunt.

Since her last couple of pees, she hadn't had time to wash it, but she tasted good.

"You taste of piss, you fucking dirty whore." He said, between licks.

With that, she had an orgasm and leaked from her already weak bladder.

Suddenly, I had the need to pee myself and went up the bed, held her mouth open and did it in her mouth.

She swallowed.

Still dribbling, I asked her to keep some in her mouth, which she did and then I went down to kiss her again.

We'd done it many times before, with her pee, mine and both mixed from a glass.

For several minutes we passed it back and forth, with our saliva and ended up swallowing.

Down the bed Tony was getting his share as well.

Maybe a quarter of an hour later, Lisa and Jessie joined us on the huge bed.

Tony stopped licking and sucking Brenda's cunt and went up to kiss his daughter, while Lisa kissed both me and Brenda.

We tried almost successfully to get our lips together, certainly our tongues.

We all dribbled as we kissed and it all got wet around our mouths.

All five of us ended up in mess of legs and arms, just basically teasing each other.

"Did you get much milk?" Asked Tony.

"I sure did." Said Jessie. "Both teats."

"We've had a nice piss session." He said.

"I noticed the wet sheet." She replied.

She moved up the bed and kissed Brenda, pushing her tongue into her mouth, then moved down, kissing down her tits and nipples, down over her wrinkled belly, then down between her legs.

With her legs wide open, Jessie moved closer to her sticky, wet crotch, studying her old well used cunt.

She held the long lips apart and felt the long floppy clitoris.

"Oh! My, I love your pee hole, the opening is so big." She said.

"I play with it all the time at home and my clit and cunt. I've done all sorts over the years for my own pleasure. You'd be surprised what I've stuck up myself." Said Brenda.

"I'll second that." I said. "I've seen her put a cucumber up her cunt and her asshole."

"Really?" Said Jessie, who was still bending down playing with Brenda's pee hole. She rubbed it for a few minutes and gently inserted a finger.

"Oooh! That's nice." Said Brenda.

"I've never done this before." Said Jessie.

With her bottom sticking up in the air, Lisa took advantage and parting her cheeks, licked Jessie's anus, running her tongue around the tight opening.

For fifteen minutes, she lapped at the rim of her daughter's asshole.

Tony looked at her asshole, sticky with Lisa's saliva, took hold of his erection and held it against the pulsating hole.

He pushed in and was soon all the way up.

He fucked her for about ten minutes and came inside her.

Jessie was busy drinking Brenda's piss, as it forced it's way passed her finger which was all the way up her urethra, touching the entrance to her internal bladder.

"My daughter's a fucking dirty slut." Said Tony, as he finished coming.

He didn't take his cock out.

"You're a fucking whore." He said and began to pee in her. "Feel that, I'm pissing in your ass."

" Oh! Yes, do it, do it."

Meanwhile Lisa and I got in a position with her on all fours, so that I could fuck her and Brenda could lay underneath and see what we were doing.

I was ready for good fuck. I'd been ready all afternoon, pre-cum dripping from my cock.

I thrust into Lisa.

She was already sticky, my balls kept sticking to her.

Her juices were soon dripping and Brenda was catching them in her mouth each time I moved in and out.

She soon orgasmed and couldn't stop herself from peeing and small spurts shot into Brenda's mouth.

I came noisily, an filled her cunt with my cum.

Eventually I went soft and my cock slipped out, followed by my cum and Lisa's juices, straight into Brenda's mouth.

Lisa sucked my dripping cock, while Brenda lay rubbing her swollen clitoris.

Tony and Jessie went to the toilet, where she emptied herself and he washed himself.

Awhile later they returned to the bedroom and lay on the bed with Lisa, Brenda and me.

We were all pretty much spent.

There was some kissing and cuddling before we went to sleep, various arms and legs entwined.

As had happened back on our island adventure, we didn't get up to visit the toilet at all that night, each of us letting go as and when we needed to pee.

We were looking forward to tomorrow for sure!


12