We Welcome an Old Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Rob, Catherine and Lacy go on the road.
4.1k words
4.61
5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Gawd Rob, keep sucking my clit. It feels so good. I love the way you eat my pussy."

Currently, my head is planted between Lacy's thighs with her hands pulling me tight against her cunt. If I have to die, this is the way I want to go. Suffocating while inhaling the intoxicating aroma of a female's labia.

Lacy is the former next-door neighbor of my gal pal and soulmate Catherine. Lacy is lying on a chaise lounge in Catherine's backyard, overlooking the rolling green hills of San Luis Obispo. This lovely area along California's central coast has enjoyed warm weather for the past week. Every so often a gentle breeze will kick up reminding us that autumn is on its way.

Catherine is naked and resting on her chaise lounge just a few feet away. She is always naked in her backyard. Her floppy hat covers her eyes, and her gentle breathing suggests that she is lost in a dream. Her full breasts rise and fall with each breath.

Lacy looks over to her friend and comments that Catherine must really be tired since she hasn't stirred a lick for the past half hour. A half hour that included Lacy riding my cock to a rousing orgasm and then rewarding me with a spirited blowjob. I can't really see Catherine as I am preoccupied with sucking Lacy's erect clitoris.

Lacy and I were resting comfortably and basking in the afterglow of our shared orgasms. We were discussing what to do this afternoon and agreed that a short drive down to the Oceana Dunes would be the perfect getaway. I suggested that we wake Catherine and grab some lunch first, but Lacy had other ideas. She said she wouldn't mind if I ate her pussy, which explains my current position. Lacy spreads her legs wider and beckons me to finish her off.

"Rob, I am so close. Stick your fingers in me and make me cum."

Not being one to disappoint, I thrust two fingers between her slippery inner lips while maintaining contact with Lacy's pink pearl. The slurping sounds I make as I capture Lacy's juices with my tongue would surely wake Catherine. I am not quiet at all. For that matter, neither is Lacy. Her moans of pleasure rise as she concentrates on her climax. As I suck Lacy's clit between my lips, she comes alive and gets wetter. I lick from the bottom of her slit all the way to her clit.

"Geez Rob, my clit is throbbing, it feels so good. I'm so close baby, I'm going to cum."

Lacy cries out again, her body spasms and releases sweet juice. Girl cum covers my chin while my lips remain pressed to her clit. Her pussy presses up and into my face and her thighs squeeze my head as she rides through another climax. My tongue continues to lick her slick slit until her pussy becomes too sensitive and she pushes me away. Her rapid breathing is testament to another glorious orgasm.

I look over the to Catherine on the other lounger and can't believe she still isn't stirring. With Lacy satiated for the moment, I move over to Catherine and kneel by her. I watch her large tits rise and fall. I'm mesmerized by her crimson red areole, so round, so suckable. I use my hands to press Catherine's Double-D's together and bend over to suckle her right nipple. The nubbin hardens between my lips. I suck gently and then scrape my teeth along her nipple, before treating her left boob to the same action.

A warm hand takes hold of my head and pulls me flat against her tits. With her other hand, Catherine removes her floppy hat and looks into my eyes. Her bright blue pupils shine.

"Enjoying yourself, are you?"

I break away from the soft mounds to respond, "I thought this might wake you. Welcome back to the living, I believe you were off in dreamland somewhere. Anyway, Lacy and I are ready for some lunch and wouldn't want to leave you out."

"I see. Well, I rather enjoyed your method. You just can't get enough of my tits. I trust you had your fill of Lacy's too. Let's head inside and see what we can rustle up."

"Hi Catherine. Rob has been the perfect gentleman while you had your little siesta. By the way, we made plans to drive down to Oceano Dunes after lunch. I haven't been there forever, and I still remember the fun times we had."

"It's sounding as though our afternoon is all planned. I'm glad you two had some time to enjoy yourselves. When you say Rob was a perfect gentleman, I assume he made you cum several times?"

"Let's just say he knows how to please a woman."

"Ladies, I'm still here. Do you mind? I also know why you want to go to Oceano Dunes. Do you plan to flash the dune buggies?"

"Sorry darling, it's just chitchat between two old friends. Let's see what we can scrounge up for lunch and then it's off to Oceano Dunes to see what happens."

The three of us head inside. We don't bother with clothes. I love watching their tits bounce and sway as we walk to the kitchen. Lacy walks with a slight hobble, no doubt her pussy got a good workout. We raid the refrigerator for leftovers. The cold air has their nipples protruding and I am scolded for leering.

After a nourishing half hour, we grab our clothes from the chaise lounges, and I drive the ladies to their familiar territory. Catherine and Lacy don't bother putting on swimsuits, they just throw on their summer coverups; Lacy in her bright red sundress that matches her nails and Catherine in her blue Hawaiian print.

It's a quick twenty-minute drive south on Highway 101. We reach our destination and Catherine directs me to an open spot on Strand Way. We have a short walk to the dunes. Catherine packed a large backpack with drinks and snacks, I have the large blanket that I keep in the truck for such occasions. Catherine and I have used the blanket many times at Avila Beach and along the Arroyo Grande Creek. It makes for a very soft foundation while we make love or sometimes just sunbathe.

"Do you ladies know where we are going?"

"Do we ever. Trust us Rob, we've been here many times in the past. There is a perfect little sand dune close to where the dune buggies scoot by, it's very safe and away from harms way."

"Yeah Rob, we haven't been run over yet."

Somehow, I'm not so sure about this plan, but the sun is shining and I'm assuming we'll all be naked and enjoying the warm afternoon. They ladies are on a mission and walk about a hundred yards to the left.

"This is it. This is our special place."

We find ourselves close to several large dunes, each one dipping several feet below the surface and surrounded by ice plant and tall grass. Catherine directs me to spread out the blanket in the dune directly in front of us. Lacy helps me as an off-road vehicle speeds by, dangerously close to our location.

Catherine reassures me that we are not in the direct path of any vehicles. She wants to be this close so that she and Lacy can have some fun. By fun, I believe she means flashing the drivers as they pass by. Lacy is the first to get comfortable. She lifts her sundress over her head in one swift motion. Her huge torpedo-shaped tits stand high on her chest, as she drops down onto the blanket. Lace is totally naked as she didn't bother putting on her red thong back at Catherine's house.

"Come on you two, are you going to join me? Don't just stand there."

Catherine drops the backpack and lays down on the soft sand. I join her and lay beside her searching for a kiss. Our lips join and I slide my tongue into her warm, wet mouth. We kiss with a passion for several minutes until we are interrupted.

"Hey, you lovebirds, get naked already."

I help Catherine with her coverup and am greeted by her beautiful boobs. I grab each one and massage her pliant flesh. I have a hard time keeping my hands to myself. As I continue to mold and squeeze her tits, she reaches down and unbuckles my belt. Catherine tugs my cargo shorts off and my semi-erect shaft sees the light of day. She grabs my seven inches and slides her hand back and forth coaxing a full hard-on.

"Two can play at this game. Roll over on your back Rob."

I do as instructed and Catherine kneels next to me keeping her hand glued to my shaft. She slides her fist up and down slowly and deliberately.

"Hey Lacy, check out this cock. I think Rob would like to put it to good use."

"I'm sure he would, but first, here comes another dune buggy. Let's flash him."

Catherine releases her hold on me and jumps up next to Lacy. Standing up in the deep dune, a keen observer would barely see their thighs, but their tits are on full display. I hear a loud roar as a vehicle comes close. The driver must have got an eyeful because I hear a high-pitched beep, beep. Seconds later another buggy passes by. The ladies are jumping up and down, waving their arms and shaking their boobs. They have no shame.

"Hey, you two, stop acting like teenagers and get back down here."

Another off-roader must be getting close because they ignore me and continue to shake their tits. Sure enough, another load noise approaches and another horn toots. As the engine noise drifts off, Catherine and Lacy drop back down on the blanket laughing hysterically.

"Just like old times, eh Lacy."

"I love flashing those unsuspecting boys. It gets my pussy buzzing."

"It doesn't take much to get your pussy buzzing, and I have just the answer."

Catherine reaches into her backpack and pulls out some bottles of ice tea. Lacy and I grab the refreshments. We quench our thirst as Catherine goes back into her bag and retrieves a surprise. Lacy's shrieking reaction catches me off guard. I look over to Catherine as she waves her eight-inch, strap-on dildo in the air. The afternoon just got a little more interesting.

"So Lacy, finish up your drink and let me take care of that buzzing pussy. I'm sure Rob won't mind watching us."

I will not indeed. Lacy quickly downs her iced tea and moves over to Catherine. The ladies embrace, on their knees, mashing their huge breasts together. Their lips lock together, and I know their tongues must be dueling. I watch intently while my cock inflates. I slide my right hand back and forth along my hard shaft.

The ladies break apart and Lacy moves to all fours with her ass high in the air. Catherine dons the strap-on. She motions for me to open her backpack.

"Hey Rob, I have a bottle of lube in the backpack, why don't you do the honors."

I'm happy to be part of this scene. I rummage around the bag and find the bottle. Mmm, cherry flavor. Lacy looks back at me and smiles. I open the bottle and pour some into my hand. Lacy spreads her legs a bit and I apply lube along her pink slit. I take my time and glide my fingers back and forth along her ass crease. Lacy moans when my fingers pass over her tight rosebud and slide between her inner labia. I push two fingers deep into Lacy's pussy. She doesn't require a lot of lotion because her cunt is already dripping with her juices.

"Come here and lube up my dildo Rob."

I rub more lube along Lacy's ass crease and spank her on her right cheek before turning my attention to Catherine. She has her silicon cock in hand and her strap firmly in place. I pour a line of lotion along the length of Catherine's fake cock and slather it all around the device. I finish up by pressing my palms flat against her Double-D's. I squeeze and pinch her erect nipples for good measure.

Catherine grabs the dildo, lines the tip up with Lacy's pussy; she slides the dildo up and down along Lacy's slit, ready for entry. Catherine moves in and eases the dildo deep into Lacy's cunt. Lacy grunts at the intrusion of the imitation cock. She accepts the entire shaft as Catherine drills deep and presses her hips into Lacy's bottom. The eight-inch dildo glistens in the sunlight as Catherine pumps in and out of Lacy. I watch the dildo slide along Lacy's pink inner flesh.

Between grunts, Lacy requests my presence in front of her. Specifically, she wants to suck my cock. I move away my ringside seat and scoot in front of Lacy. I slide up underneath Lacy, presenting my hard seven inches to her. Lacy grabs my shaft at the base and moves her lips close to my cock.

"I love this hard dick."

Lacy opens her mouth and descends upon me. She wraps her lips halfway down my shaft and sucks hard as she pulls up. She releases me with a pop, licks her lips and sucks me again. This time she takes a little more of my shaft into her throat. I feel the hot, wet moisture of her mouth surround my shaft. She grabs my balls with her left hand and pulls down on my sack. Lacy massages and squeezes my balls as she bobs her head up and down. She is more intense this afternoon, I'm sure because her pussy is filled with a thick dildo.

Catherine glides the dildo slowly in and out. After several pumps she pulls out completely and runs the sex toy along Lacy's ass. Catherine pretends to rim Lacy's asshole before plunging back into her swollen pussy. Lacy takes my cock out of her mouth and gasps several times before retuning to my shaft.

"Get ready to explode Lacy, I'm going to fuck you harder and faster. I hope she doesn't bite your cock in two Rob."

Geez, thanks for the warning. I have a sudden flashback to the first time the three of us were in this position. We were in Catherine's backyard by the spa. Lacy was sucking my cock with abandon when Catherine surprised her by sliding the fake cock along her ass. Lacy immediately froze with trepidation at the thought of being fucked by Catherine. I had to calm and reassure her that everything would be alright. Now, Lacy seems to relish having her pussy filled with the dildo.

Lacy bears down on my cock. I feel her teeth scrape my skin and I have to warn her to ease up. I understand her tense reaction as Catherine intensifies fucking Lacy from behind. Catherine's hips slap against Lacy's backside as she fucks her next-door neighbor for all she's worth.

Catherine's tits shake and sway as she pumps her friend. Perspiration drips down between the valley of her Double-D's. Her crimson nipples are fully erect; I know Catherine is enjoying this romp in the outdoors.

The eight-inch dildo plunges in and out of Lacy's pussy, her inner lips grab the silicon surface and stretch out each time Catherine pulls back. My cock disappears in Lacy's throat as Catherine's fake cock disappears in her pussy. Catherine pulls back and Lacy does the same. Lacy takes quick, shallow breaths after releasing my cock, her orgasm is close. Catherine pounds her pussy with the strap-on. Lacy's breathing intensifies as her climax overwhelms her. She closes her eyes as her body convulses; her head moves with crazy gyrations and her tits sway. Catherine holds Lacy by the hips and slowly slides the dildo in and out of the drenched pink flesh.

Lacy collapses on top of me with her head on my chest. Her her ass is still up high because her pussy is filled with the hard silicone cock. Catherine remains pushed against Lacy with her hands stroking Lacy's plump ass and thighs. I stroke Lacy's back as her orgasm wanes, and she returns to earth. Catherine pulls back slowly and withdraws the dildo from Lacy's inner folds.

"I never thought this day could get any better. Wow, that was intense. Thank you both for making me cum so hard. I hope I didn't hurt you Rob, I couldn't help myself when Catherine started ramming that cock into my pussy."

"No, I'm fine, but I could use a hand getting me off. Your mouth felt so good. And I think we need to take care of Catherine. She hasn't had a chance to climax since I arrived this morning."

"Don't worry about me, I enjoyed several orgasms with Lacy earlier. Let's take care of you. Lacy, I never told you, but I've used my strap-on with Rob before. Would you like to try getting him off that way?"

"Really! Wow, that is so erotic. I can just picture you pounding his ass. Oh yeah, let me try."

"Woah, ladies, now let's not go crazy here. That was a special evening Catherine, I thought that was just between you and me."

"It was a very special evening, Rob. It was the first anniversary of our meeting. Lacy, you should have seen how hard his cock was, and it was throbbing the entire time. And the amount of cum spurting from his cock, oh my gawd."

"Oh yeah, let's do this. I love his hard cock, but if I can see it get even harder, that would be so insane."

"Hey, this is not fair ladies, it's two against one. I only said yes because it was our special evening."

"You don't think this is a special day. We've welcomed a dear friend we haven't seen for over four years. She rode your cock for what seemed like hours and then she sucked your cock until you had a wonderful orgasm. What were your words, oh yeah, 'Geez Lacy that was fabulous, best blow job ever. You are amazing'. And then she let you eat her pussy. I know your most favorite thing in life is eating pussy. So, I say this is a very special day."

"Wait, what! You heard us? We thought you were sleeping; you were dead to the world."

"Do you think anyone could possibly sleep with all the racket you two were making? Lacy was moaning loud enough to wake the whole neighborhood. Now I think Lacy deserves to have some fun with you. And besides, don't you want your next orgasm to be mind shattering."

It looks as though I won't be winning this argument, so I prepare myself for the coming intrusion. I just hope these two are gentle with me.

"Alright ladies, be gentle and use lots of lube."

"Don't worry darling, I'm here with you all the way. I'll guide Lacy so you can enjoy this moment to the fullest."

I watch Lacy move between my legs as I lie on my back. Catherine covers the eight-inch cock with a thick coating of lube just before Lacy places the tip against my tight sphincter. Once again, my cock is rock hard and wagging back and forth. Both ladies take note.

"I know you are going to like this, Rob. Just look at your hard cock, it's giving you away."

Catherine grabs my shaft with one hand while Lacy guides the dildo into my rear end. I inhale as I feel the tip begin to penetrate my ass. Lacy presses her hips forward and the fake cock slowly eases into me. My tiny ring expands and accepts the width of the penis.

"Gawd Rob, this is so sexy, and your cock is like steel. You really are enjoying this. This is so cool watching your butt open and take the dildo. Get ready for another inch."

Lacy leans into me and another couple of inches slide deep into my anal canal. Catherine continues to hold my cock and squeeze my thick shaft. With one more shove, the full eight inches are buried in my rear. Lacy remains still as I adjust to the invasion. I take several deep breaths.

"You are doing great Lacy. Don't worry, Rob is used to being stretched. I always stIck a couple of fingers in his ass, and he has a butt plug that he uses every so often."

"Gee, Rob, I'm learning all kinds of tidbits about you. Butt plugs, eh? I love them too."

Catherine slides her hand up and down my steel shaft and tells me I'm doing really good. I let her know that I am starting to get turned on just like I did on our first anniversary.

"I'm good. I feel full, but it's not uncomfortable. Just go slow."

"Lacy, we may need a little more lube on the dildo. We don't want Rob getting raw."

Lacy pulls away and the silicon dick slides along my opening. Catherine releases my cock and drips some more lube onto the sex toy. Lacy glides the fake cock against my ass. The dildo slides easier and before I know it, she bottoms out. I am so full. Lacy grabs my free-swinging shaft and squeezes hard.

Catherine watches us with intense pleasure. She strokes my chest and shoulders. Her gentle touch is soothing.

"Lacy, let Rob stroke his shaft. I love to watch him masturbate and I bet you will too. Go ahead Rob, grab your cock."

I am too far gone to object. Here we are in the middle of a sand dune with four-wheelers buzzing by. All three of us are completely naked and Lacy is fucking my ass with an eight-inch silicon cock and loving it. My cock is once again hard as steel, just like the first time Catherine had me this way.

12