We Welcome an Old Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine and Lacy have complete dominance over me. The feeling in my ass is intense and the urge to cum is building quickly. Catherine can sense it and she grabs my cock to finish me off. Catherine applies a tight grip around my shaft and jacks me up and down while Lacy fucks my ass. My vision is blurry and all I can see are two pairs of huge tits. All of my senses are overloaded, and my balls are ready to erupt. Catherine pumps my shaft as my jizz boils over and spurts up almost a foot in the air. The first thick rope of cum splashes onto my stomach. A second and third long stream follow and cover Catherine's hand. Lacy presses her hips against my butt, lodging the dildo deep in my ass.

"Oh, my gawd Catherine, you're right, I've never seen so much spunk. Did you see how high it went, what an explosion."

Catherine continues to stroke my shaft in her tight grip; more jizz flow from my hole covering Catherine's fingers and my shaft. Just like the first time Catherine pegged me, I nearly pass out. My body is limp; Lacy eases the silicon cock from my ass.

"So, Lacy, do you want to clean up this mess since you are partly responsible?"

"With pleasure."

Lacy unbuckles the strap-on and grabs Catherine's wrist. She licks the cum from Catherine's hand and fingers. She sucks each individual finger between her lips, cleaning every last bit of spunk.

"Mmm, so sweet and salty, I just love the taste of cum. It's been so long since I've had some since my husband doesn't like blow jobs. I'll have to find some young stud at home to fulfill my desire."

Catherine and Lacy share the task of cleaning me. Lacy moves to the pool of cum covering my stomach and laps up all my cream with several strokes of her tongue. Catherine licks up and down the length of my shaft slurping up the remaining jizz. The ladies lean over me and lock their lips together. They share my load as their tongues parry back and forth. I can only lie there exhausted. I don't even reach up to play with their tits which mold together with their embrace.

After Catherine and Lacy devour my cum, they lie down on the blanket with me in the middle. Our legs intertwine and I hold them close. The roar of the dune buggies fades into the distance. We three bask in the warmth of the sun happily sated for the moment. I can only imagine what's next as we welcome our loving friend back home.

12