We Were Half a Million Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can stay with me. My tent is big for the two of us. I have enough food and water to get us through Saturday. I have to leave at two am so I can insure my getting home. I leave Monday for San Francisco. I can drive you home if you want.

"That would be great. Thank you. Do you mind if I take a nap? It's been a crazy day."

"Not at all. Let me finish setting up the tent."

Steve was planning on leaving everything he brought with him to the concert at the concert. He was strong enough to carry the large backpack, a small Coleman stove, a 16 oz. container of propane fuel along with a small pot, and a few plastic utensils. He packed some hot dogs around a frozen ice pack. He also packed a few cans of Dinty Moore beef stew some freeze-dried snacks, a few t-shirts, underwear, soap and toilet paper. He was able to pack a few peanut butter sandwiches, and a few boxes Frosted Flakes. Finally, he bought this large bottle of water. He didn't know what to expect so he prepared accordingly. While it was a chore lugging up all of the items, he was strong enough to carry everything on his back and in his hands without a problem.

Fifteen minutes later Steve was finished with setting up the tent. The double sleeping bag was open and Steve said to Joan, "It's ready. Enjoy your nap. When you get up we'll have some dinner."

As she walked to the tent Joan said, "That sounds great. Thanks again."

Steve removed his shirt, showing his muscular physique and sat under a tree and read one of his medical text books. He would be having an exam in two weeks. Three hours later Joan stepped out of the tent. She stretched, forgetting, whether on purpose or not, reaching for the sky. The jersey went up with her stretch and Steve saw that wonderful mass of black pubic hair.

"Why are you smiling?" Joan asked.

"Can you stretch for me again?"

"Oh my God. I forgot I wasn't wearing panties. You saw everything."

"I did and it was wonderful. You are truly beautiful."

"Thank you. Maybe now I don't mind as much. What are you cooking?"

"It's not even close to having dinner at Carlo's. I've opened a can of Dinty Moore beef stew. Some freeze-dried vegetables and some Arnold dinner rolls."

"You carried all this from your car?"

"I did, with the intention of leaving everything behind."

Joan sat down near the stove as Steve dished out the beef stew. "Grab a roll or two from the stove." Steve gave her some utensils and they feasted on canned food.

They talked more about her job and his studies. When they finished Joan took the pot to the stream to be cleaned as Steve closed up the stove and utensils.

As the sun was setting, they decided to take a walk around the camping area near the tent. They were greeted by people flashing peace signs. Others offering a spot for them to sit. They decided to keep walking. He reached for her hand. She wrapped her hand around his. By the time they got back to the tent it was almost dark. Steve set up a small fire that gave off some needed heat.

"Be right back," Joan said. She went to the tent and came out with a small bag.

"You ever smoke pot?"

"I have."

Joan pulled out a long cigarette and lit the end. She waited for the flame to take hold and passed the doobie to Steve. He took a long drag and passed it back to Joan. They did this for ten minutes and at that point felt no pain. Steve felt embolden that he moved closed to Joan, reached around her to bring her closer and kissed her. Joan reached around and held Steve's head in her hands as she returned the kiss with equal fervor. They took another couple of hits. They took their make out session into the tent.

Steve looked at Joan. She nodded. He lifted the jersey over her head. She was now purposely nude in front of her former student. While keeping his eyes on Joan's body, he removed his t-shirt, jean shorts and underwear. His erection jutted out from his groin. It was now Joan's turn to stare. Steve was a little larger than normal and his size evoked an "Oh, my," from Joan.

They were both higher than a kite, but the inevitable was staring at them. Steve lowered Joan to the sleeping bag. She opened her legs, expecting a hard cock to penetrate her pussy. She was surprised when she felt his tongue running up and down her furry slit. Even with her bush as wild as it was, he found her clitoris and began to bathe it with his tongue. While holding Steve's head in place, Joan began to thrust her hips in the air. She also began moaning out loud.

"Oh Steve, Steve. Lick me right there, right there. On my clit, suck my clit. Make me cum."

He kept teasing her, thrusting two fingers into her pussy. Now she was wailing, not caring who could hear her on the other side of the tent. "Fuck, fuck. Oh God. I'm cummmiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng. Cummmmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng!"

She squirted all over Steve's face.

He looked at her. "I need you in me." He moved up Joan's body, found her opening and thrust his cock completely inside Joan's very wet pussy. They moved together, Steve drilling his cock into Joan's pussy. Joan matching his thrusts with those of her own. His hands found her tits, and her hard nipples. As he played and pulled at the engorged nubs, Joan started moaning. The sensations from his cock his hands and the pot drove Joan over the edge.

"Oh, Steve, your cock is filling me up. My nipples are bursting. I'm cummmming on your cock. Cummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnng!" She was screaming, talking gibberish as her pussy spasmed.

Steve's cock could not hold back. "I'm cumming too. So, fucking tight, so fucking hot." In his shape, bombed, it was amazing that he had the wherewithal to ask where he should deposit his cum. "Where should I cum?"

"My pussy, my pussy. Cum in my pussy. I'm safe. I want to feel you cum." She screamed as she came again.

Steve flooded her pussy with shot after shot of his cum, yelling "Damn, Joan. Your pussy milked my cock." A few last spurts found its way onto Joan's thick black bush.

When he got soft, he rolled off Joan. They promptly, without speaking, fell asleep. They were zonked out.

Friday morning came too soon. The sun peeking through the tent and startled both Steve and Joan. They woke, moved outside the sleeping bag, both still nude.

"What do you remember about last night?" Joan asked, not bothering to cover herself up. They sat on some rocks.

"I think you had some pretty strong pot. One thing led to another and we wound up fucking."

Touching her bush, Joan said, "I think so, based on the dried cum on my bush." Sensing something may have been wrong as Steve was quieter than usual said, "Steve, I do remember how good you felt in my pussy and I don't regret it for one moment." She leaned over, kissed him and reached for his cock, a cock that was very hard. "Let's go back into the tent," she said.

Steve said, "Let's wash up first." He gave her the necessity toiletries that she did not have. "Meet back here is a few."

A few people next to their tent commented, "You guys were great last night. My old lady and me really got turned on listening to you guys. Thanks." Joan turned beet red, but wouldn't change anything. Steve rocked her core like no other man ever did.

After they washed, once inside she said, "Lie back," she said. She engulfed his cock with her mouth and started to lick, around the sensitive head, then up and down his shaft.

She worked her magical tongue for ten minutes before he gave out a loud moan and a scream, "Oh, Oh so very good. Your mouth is amazing. I'm cummminnng, cummmmming!"

Joan swallowed the entire load of Steve's cum. It was eight o'clock in the morning and the concert was not starting for nine hours. They stayed cuddled until Steve got hard again.

"How about we take a bath?"

"That sounds good."

"But not until you fuck me again," Joan said as she reached for Steve's growing erection. She straddled his legs and lowered herself, her beaver splitting as Steve's cock entered her pussy. Joan moved in a frenzied way, her orgasm coming quickly, as did Steve's.

Naked, they took the bar of soap Steve brought with him and a large towel and walked to the stream where Steve first met Joan. They took turns with the soap, at times, washing each other. They held hands as they walked back to the tent. They grabbed some food and then a nap. Finally, the first act, Richie Havens, was stepping onto the stage.

They listened to the music, had a little more pot, and enjoyed the music, ending the first day around 3 AM with Joan Baez. They crawled back into the tent, grabbed a few hours of shut eye. They woke up the next morning and some Frosted Flakes for breakfast. Finally, her shirt and jean shorts were dry enough for her to wear.

"I think I'll wait until we leave to put these on. Being nude, especially being nude with you, has been a great experience."

"I plan to leave at 2:00 AM. It will take us a little more than an hour to walk the two-plus miles to where my car is parked. Hopefully, we can find a rest stop so we can grab an early breakfast. This astronaut food is like eating cardboard. We'll leave everything here. Just take the clothes on our bodies and our small packs."

"That sounds good."

Steve talked to the couple that was staying closest to their tent. He told them when he was leaving and that they could have what he left. They thanked him.

No pot tonight. However, during the Grateful Dead set, Joan said to Steve, "Please make love to me, now."

He moved toward the tent but she stopped him.

"Let's be adventurous. Take some chances. Make love to me outside of the tent. Bring the sleeping bag outside and find a spot. I don't care who sees us, if you don't mind."

Joan went onto her hands and knees, oblivious to the other party goers, many of who were naked, and quite a few were having sex. Steve got behind Joan and shoved his cock into her hot furnace. Both were not going to last long. Joan was moaning and crying out and her pussy was grabbing Steve's cock. After about three minutes, with Steve pounding that pussy, together, they both announced their climax. Joan was pinching her clit as she came. Steve unloaded a large load of cum into Joan's pussy.

They shared a very intimate kiss. "You are a fantastic woman."

"And you are a considerate lover. I've never cum so hard and had so many orgasms in my life."

Steve brought some water from the stream so they could clean up. They got dressed, with Joan wearing her shorts and her one of her original tee-shirts. The bands played on and finally, around 2:00 AM, when Janis Joplin was playing, Steve said to Joan that it was time to leave.

Hand-in-hand, they left their campsite and began their walk to Steve's car. If they were tired, they didn't show it. They enjoyed listening to the music as they made their way to the car. Some ninety minutes later, Steve started the car, got out the instructions the farmer gave him and off they went, traveling north to Binghampton then onto Route 81. They found a local place where they had breakfast. They were famished. They entered New York from the north and took some of the highways until the crossed the Tappan Zee Bridge.

At Joan's house, she said, "Is this it?"

"I hope not but I'm not going to be around for a while. This was my vacation. I have no holiday time off. I think I'll be able to get home for the match, to see where I'll be doing my residency. But that's not until March."

"Can I come out to see you in December?"

"You want to do that?"

"I miss you already. I had such a great time with you. I never thought I would fall head over heels for one of my former students."

"I do think my roommate is going to be away for the holidays so that may work. Let's talk about this in October and then you can make your plans. How does that sound?"

"It sounds great." They kissed, not wanting to let go. They stayed that way for a few minutes when they finally broke apart.

"I'll talk to you in a few days," Steve said.

Joan was crying as she nodded yes.

_______________________________________________________

They corresponded by mail and spoke, at times, on the phone over the next few months. When Steve found out that his roommate would be gone for two weeks over Christmas he called Joan.

"I've got great news. My roommate will be gone over your Christmas vacation. Do you still want to come visit?"

"Are you fucking kidding me. I'm calling the airline when we hang up. Let me grab a calendar."

They reviewed the dates and Joan was going to be able to visit for eight days.

Steve met Joan at the baggage area at SFO. They kissed like long lost lovers. For the next eight days they explored San Francisco. They ate out and every night they made love. Positions changed but the activity was the same. Mostly in the evening when Steve got back from class.

"I've missed this," Joan said, reaching for this swollen cock.

Steve rubbed his hand against Joan's thick bush before inserting two fingers into her pussy.

They spent time exploring each other with Joan, reacting to Steve's fingers playing with her clitoris, cumming on Steve's fingers. "Oh fuck, fuck...........Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cummmiiiinnnnnng as she came while humping her hips off the bed.

Steve wasn't going to be denied. Joan stopped stroking him as she was coming but waited a minute or two and moved into the missionary position. Joan spread her legs and as wet as she was, he easily slid his larger than average cock into her soaking wet pussy. He lifted her legs and pushed them closer to her head. He was able to push his cock deeper onto her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me hard and fast. I'm going to cum quickly. Cum in me."

Steve began with short quick strokes that quickly turned into faster harder strokes. Faster and harder to make Joan scream out his name, Steve, oh Steve, I love your cock. I love you. I love you so much. You're making me cum again. She was crying as she came.

It was like as if Steve had stored up three months of cum, as one, two, three and four spurts of his love juice found a resting spot in Joan's womb and on her bush.

He rolled away from Joan and saw his cum leaking down her leg.

Eight days went by too quickly for these lovers. Steve told Joan that he would be back in Yonkers for The Match in early March. He'll be home for five days.

At the airport Steve said, "I love you Joan."

"I love you, too."

Steve called Joan telling her that he would be home on Sunday, March 15 and that he would know his match on Tuesday. Steve told his parents about Joan and how he loved her and was going to ask her to marry him. They were overcome with happiness with this news.

Joan was greeted warmly when she met Steve's parents on Sunday night. They had prepared a light supper for the four of them.

On Tuesday, Joan was with him as yells of happiness filled the Singer household as Steve found out that he was accepted into the Trauma Surgery residency program at Columbia.

Steve and Joan kissed to his good fortune.

Steve's dad, a real estate mogul, pulled Steve aside and showed him three different properties.

"Dad, thanks. Tomorrow, I'll look at these and let you know. I'm going to take Joan with me." Then there was a small private conversation between Steve and his dad. His dad nodded his agreement.

"Can you take a day off and join me in looking at a place for me to live? I'll need to be close to the hospital"

"I'll take a personal day."

"Can you drive into the city? I don't have a car."

"I think I can do that. Just in case, do you know how to drive?" Joan was laughing.

Steve just gave her a look, then smiled.

___________________________________________________________

The next day they looked at three properties, with the one located on East 96th street between Central Park West and Columbus Avenue being the one they liked the best.

Back at Steve's parent's house, Joan's parents were waiting to join them for dinner.

At dinner the discussion was focused on the brownstone.

Steve told his dad which property they liked the best.

"Joan, would you mind living there after we're married?"

"Married! What are you talking about?"

Steve pulled out a tiffany box, opened it and went down to a knee and proposed. There was a two-carat diamond ring in the box.

"Oh my God. Yes, yes. Of course, I'll marry you," screamed Joan.

"Excuse us for a few minutes, please." They walked to the den.

Steve asked Joan to work on putting the house in order and would it be okay if they waited a year to get married. He wanted to finish his first year of residency before they would tie the knot. He told Joan of his dad's plan to pay off the mortgage to her house and he suggested they use her house as a weekend getaway.

"What? He's going to pay off my mortgage?"

"Yes, and he'll take care of any monthly charges."

"What about the townhouse? That's going to be expensive."

"It's his gift to me. He owns the building. Won't cost us anything."

She started to cry.

"I hope these are tears of happiness."

"They most certainly are."

They moved back into the dining room, where a bottle of champagne had been opened. Toasts were made and dinner was served. There were some tears and much laughter. Joan went over to Steve's dad and gave him a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you."

That night when they got back to Joan's house, they discussed the wedding. Both agreed on a very small wedding and a few days in Bermuda for their honeymoon. He spent the night, making love slowly and with much emotion. Joan was emotionally exhausted from all what was going on. Still, she loved the orgasms Steve had given her that night.

The year went by very fast. Steve was finishing his medical residency, about to begin his general surgery residency. Joan continued her teaching. She found time to decorate their home. They had their wedding at City Hall and went to Bermuda for their honeymoon.

They spent most of their time at the pool when they weren't fucking. Steve's cock left her panting, wanting for more. Never did she climax as hard and as often as she did, especially when taken from behind.

There sexual activity started when they reached their hotel. As soon as they entered their room, Steve ripped off her panties, backed her up against the wall and shoved his cock into her wet pussy. She wrapped her legs around his body as his thrusts became harder and faster.

"Oh my God. My God. I love your cock. Going to cum on your cock. Please fuck me. Fuck me harder. Go faster. Cumming. Going to cum. "Aieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, cumminnnnnnng."

Steve joined the dance as he pumped spurt after spurt of his baby juice deep into his wife's pussy. They had talked about trying to get pregnant as soon as possible after the wedding, so this first fuck was a start.

Steve loved eating Joan's pussy with its full bush around her slit. He was equally adept at making her come on his tongue. He played with her tits, always chewing on her nipples, even making her come once or twice in this manner. There was always a fine sheen of sweat, on her body, after each session.

In fact, they fucked so many times, in different positions, that they were certain Joan would become pregnant.

They returned from their honeymoon and settled into their regular routine. The sad part was that Joan was not pregnant. They kept trying and finally one specialist said that there was nothing wrong and that they should keep trying.

They kept trying but nothing.

__________________________________________________________

Their 3rd wedding anniversary arrived. Steve was half way through his surgery residency program, when he noticed that Joan seemed to be losing weight and she was complaining about some stomach problems. They had been less intimate than normal. The issues kept persisting, so they went to see a GI specialist at Columbia. They did a series of tests and a week later they sat in the office of Dr. Barnes.