We were Sharing Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think yours need to come off too!" I said hopefully.

"Do you" she replied teasingly, and as she did so she began stroking my cock that was straining against the fabric of my boxer shorts. "We'll have to see about that" she continued.

"Mmmmmm, you teasing bitch" I moaned.

She leant forward to kiss me, deliberately pressing her large firm breasts against my chest as she did so, her hand still against my cock, then she whispered into my ear "it doesn't look like you're complaining". She then pulled on my boxer shorts to remove them, allowing my cock to spring up, freed from the fabric restraints that had been holding it down. She licked her lips as she instinctively gripped it with her right hand and began to pump slowly up and down on the shaft. The whole time she maintained eye contact with me, and she continued to look me right in the eye as she slowly bent down and licked the tip of my cock, changing her grip to firmly hold the base of my shaft, then slowly she opened her mouth and lowered it over my cock, taking about half of the shaft into her mouth. I moaned again as I felt her tongue against my shaft. As she started to move her mouth up and down on my cock I grabbed her head, pushing her gently down further so she could take more and more into her mouth.

Her sucking felt like heaven, and I was just beginning to wonder whether she would swallow my cum or spit it out when I inevitably spunked in her mouth, as I was sure I soon would if she kept going, when she stopped sucking and sat up. "That's enough of that!" she stated. I was about to protest that she couldn't get me that worked up and just leave me there when she continued "put a condom on then", and as she did so she started to remove her jeans.

"A condom?" I asked surprised.

"Well, yeah" she replied sarcastically. "You have brought one haven't you?"

"No" I replied. It was true, I hadn't. It hadn't even crossed my mind to bring one, thinking there was no way that I'd end up fucking my mate's girlfriend, yet here she was demanding I put one on ready to do just that.

"You've got to be kidding me!" she shouted out in frustration. "You can't go in bareback. I don't even let Andy do that so I can't do it with you!"

"Next time then I suppose" I suggested with a hint of disappointment in my voice. As soon as I said it I realised what I had said, and how crazy this was. I hadn't wanted any of this, and now here I was disappointed I couldn't fuck her and suggesting another time. I couldn't worry about that for long tho.

"Fuck, you've got me too fucking horny. You can't cum inside me tho!" and with that she pulled off her knickers and straddled me, leaning forward to kiss me again and rubbing her clit against my hard cock to teas me, before sitting up slightly and holding the base of my cock as she guided it towards her tight wet pussy. she rocked back slightly, the head of my cock parting her pussy lips, and she looked at me, biting her lip once more, seemingly loving being in control and making me want her. I grabbed her hips, trying to pull her down onto me, but she just laughed. "Does someone want something?"

"You know I do, and you do too" I replied.

"Is that so?" she teased, and with that she lowered herself onto my cock until my entire length was buried inside her tight wet hole, letting out a moan as my cock stretched her.

"Oh god!" I gasped, feeling her tight wet pussy gripping my cock. She paused for a few moments, adjusting to having me in her, then started to raise herself off me, then back down on me again. I held her hips, pulling her back down onto me each time she rose up, helping her build up a good rhythym. Her pussy had stretched to adjust to the size of my cock inside it, but still felt tight around my shaft. As her rhythm built I removed my hands from her hips and moved them to her boobs, holding one on each hand as they bounced up and down in front of me as she continued riding me, loving the firm feel of them and the hard nipples. As I pinched her nipples gently she let out a small grunt, and began to increase her rhythm. I pinched them again, and once more there was a grunt and her breathing started to speed up. She started panting and shouting out "oh, ooooohhh, ohhhhhhhh yesssss, fffffuuuccckkkkkkk!" and her body shook as she collapsed onto me as she orgasmed.

My cock was still deep inside her, and I wasn't done yet. With her still astride me I bucked my hips underneath her, thrusting my cock in and out of her. I pulled her head towards mine and kissed her passionately on the lips as I continued to thrust in and out, then grabbed her hips once more, guiding them up and down on my shaft.

"Fffffuuuucccckkkkkkk, you horny bastard!" she shouted as I thrust up into her harder and harder each time I pulled her back down onto me. As she recovered from her orgasm she started to take over again, bouncing up and down on me, while I still met her downward movement with an upward thrust, making her grunt each time. As this went on I could feel my own climax nearing, but I wanted to savour it for as long as I could before pulling out, remembering she said not to cum in her.

Realising I could last no longer I shouted out "I'm going to cum", but she kept going, speeding up her rhythm. "I'm gonna cum!" I shouted again more urgently, but still she continued, her breathing increasing in pace once more as a second orgasm neared, and as her pussy gripped my cock tighter as her orgasm hit I simultaneously reached the point of no return, my cock buried deep inside her as I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum deep into her pussy.

She collapsed on top of me again, my cock still hard inside her. I looked at her again and went to kiss her. Suddenly she pulled away and lifted herself off my cock. "Fuck!" she shouted, "You weren't supposed to cum inside me you bastard!"

"I tried to warn you, but you kept going" I observed, feeling I needed to defend myself.

"Shit!" she said, calming a little. "I got carried away cos I was close to cumming. I forgot you weren't covered."

"Are you on the pill?" I enquired, concerned of the potential consequences of what we'd just done.

"Nah, so I'll have to get the morning after pill from the chemist tomorrow. It'll be fine, just don't tell Andy you spunked inside me" she giggled.

"As if I'm gonna tell him! I don't fancy a black eye and a broken nose!"

We both grabbed our clothes and started to dress again, before climbing back into the front of the car. As I started the car up she spotted the time on the clock in the car. "Shit!" she shouted, "you need to get me home quick! Andy will be there soon!"

"Andy's going round?" I questioned, starting to drive back towards the road.

"Yeah, he said he'd call in on the way home, if you know what I mean?"

Panicking, I drove her back as fast as I could do. I don't remember much of the journey, or what little conversation took place, other than her shouting "oh god" when I managed to make the car take off when I didn't slow down over a canal bridge and we landed with a bit of a thud (although fortunately on 4 wheels).

Under her instruction I dropped her in the next road from where she lived, and sat and waited for her to text me to tell me Andy had arrived, which was my signal that it was clear for me to leave without being spotted.

Next morning at work I got a message from her - "Andy wanted to fuck last night. Had to make up an excuse cos your cum was still in me. Don't worry, got the pill. Do it again soon. Shirlz xox"

A week went past and I heard nothing more from her. I'd been out with Andy and Matt, and it felt awkward. I've no idea whether Andy suspected anything was wrong, but I was full of guilt and I was certain it must have showed, however much I tried to just have a normal night out. I could tell there was something on Matt's mind too. When Andy went to the bar I asked him what was wrong.

"Nothing" he lied, not very convincingly.

"Come on, there's something on your mind" I countered.

He sighed a deep sigh.

"Come on, out with it" I urged.

"It's Shirley" he muttered. My mind went into panic at the mention of her name. "She's been messaging me"

"What has she been saying?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't detect my nervousness, and hoping it was nothing about me.

"Well nothing at first, but then she got a bit flirty". As he said this, alarm bells should have started to sound, but self preservation and guilt took over.

"How flirty?" I asked.

"Well a bit more than flirty really. Tried to get me to go over to hers when Andy wasn't around and she had the house to herself." He continued.

"And what did you do?" I enquired.

"I told her no, but she's tried again since"

"Hmmmmmm" I muttered, not really knowing what to say. We sat in silence for a moment before he continued.

"I think I should tell Andy" He stated. "I just don't know how."

Once again I went into panic. Of course I knew telling Andy what she was like was the right thing to do, but having slept with her the week before I was just as guilty as she was. I tried to persuade Matt to keep quiet. "The problem with telling him is if he doesn't believe you and takes her side. Do you want to risk that?"

"Maybe you're right" he said thoughtfully. As Andy came back I had to hope that my words had worked, certain that if Matt told Andy what Shirley was like she would take me down too in the inevitable fall out.

To my horror I noticed that Andy hadn't returned alone, having seemingly been joined by Shirley at the bar. She took a seat next to me this time. "Hey, long time no see" she lied. "What have you been up to?"

We made small talk, and the general conversation around the table continued. Shirley became fairly quiet as I was noticing tended to be the case when she was with Andy and his mates, only joining in occasionally.

Andy proceeded to tell us how lucky he was to have Shirley. Matt and I exchanged glances as we listened, agreeing with him rather than cause any unrest.

"Of course, these two sad cases are both single" Andy stated to Shirley, and gesturing to me he continued "and this one hasn't had a ride for months!"

I laughed uncomfortably. If only he knew, although it was best that he didn't.

Shirley looked at me, and with a cheeky grin she said "I bet you've got a secret girl you've been shagging that you haven't told these two about haven't you?"

I laughed again, getting more uncomfortable by the second.

"Nah, he'd never be able to keep that from us" Andy went on, laughing. As he did so, I felt Shirley's leg brush mine, then spotting Andy wasn't looking she gave my crotch a squeeze under the table before returning to her mobile phone to type another message.

This really was just a game to her. The fact that she had slept with me behind Andy's back, and was clearly trying to do the same with Matt, showed she didn't care about Andy at all, and she also didn't care at all about me or Matt. I knew I needed to stay away from her, but that was easier said than done.

The following evening I received a message - 'I'm home alone and horny. Wanna cum round? xox' I should have ignored it, but something about her (or probably the opportunity of having sex) kept drawing me in. I messaged back - 'Now?' She replied telling me yes now, and that she was waiting in bed for me.

I had nothing planned that night, other than watching tv, so I quickly got into the car and made the short journey across town and was soon pulling up outside. I noticed a the curtains move as I got out of the car, and as I got to the door it opened before I could press the doorbell. "Couldn't say no then?" came her voice from inside the gloomy hallway. "Come in lover boy"

As I stepped inside the house the door shut behind me, revealing her figure that had previously been hidden by the doorway. She was wearing just a matching black lacy bra and matching french knickers, and she stood there smiling at me, before taking a step towards me, pulling me down to kiss me, then taking me by the hand she led the way upstairs and along the landing to her bedroom.

Her bedroom was small, with only a single bed against the wall opposite the door. As we went through the doorway she turned to face me. We kissed, and my hands reached around to her ass, pulling her closer to me. We staggered together towards the bed, my hands squeezing her ass cheeks through her underwear as we went. I slid one hand up her back and frantically fumbled at the clasp on her bra, eventually managing to undo it. I stepped away momentarily, allowing her bra to slide off and expose her large breasts to my gaze. She tugged at my t-shirt to try to remove it, which I helped her to do, then I pulled her close to me again, resuming our passionate kissing once more as her boobs pressed firmly against my chest.

She fell back onto the bed, pulling me on top of her, and as we kissed I grabbed one of her boobs, roughly squeezing and kneading it. I continued this for a few minutes, hearing her gasp each time I lightly pinched or flicked at her nipple. I removed my hand from her breast, sliding it down her tummy towards her crotch. I immediately noticed there was a wet patch in her panties, which was all the invitation I needed to slide the fabric of her panties to one side and allow my fingers access to her pussy. I quickly slid two fingers into her, holding them in there momentarily before working them swiftly in and out of her sopping wet cunt. She continued to kiss me, even more frantically, which I took as a signal to add a third finger, then a fourth. She felt tight around my four finger assault on her, but the wetness allowed me to keep sliding them swiftly in and out of her until her body went rigid and she pushed me off her, crying out "Fffffuuuucccccckkkkkk" as an orgasm took hold of her body.

As she started to come back down from her orgasm, still panting she stared into my eyes and demanded "fuck me! Fuck me now!"

I undid my jeans and slid them down with my boxers, allowing my cock to spring free. She gazed at it, licking her lips as I lifted her legs and pulled off her panties. I then climbed on top of her, leaning down to kiss her as she wrapped her legs around me and began pulling me towards her. I positioned the head of my cock against her clit to tease her for a moment, loving seeing the frustration building in her, then I lined it up to her waiting pussy and pushed slowly bit firmly until my entire length was buried deep inside her. She moaned as my cock filled her up and pressed against her cervix, and continued to moan with each stroke as I thrust in and out of her, rapidly building up a good rhythm.

"You are one dirty bitch!" I shouted out as I fucked her harder and harder.

"You...... Love..... It.....!" She moaned back, followed by "Fuck..... Me..... HARDER!"

I did what she asked, thrusting harder and harder into her, knowing I wouldn't last much longer like this, but sensing her next orgasm was fast approaching, and sure enough as my own orgasm neared she started to shout out in orgasm, the feel of her pussy tightening around my cock sending me over the edge as I shot several streams of hot spunk deep inside her.

I collapsed on top of her, kissing her on the lips once more before pulling my still hard cock out of her. She reached out to stroke my cock, and as she did I noticed my cum leaking from her pussy. She put a finger down to clean it up before it dripped onto her bed. "Naughty boy" she giggled before licking it off her finger, "forgot the condoms again did ya?" I hadn't forgotten them this time, I just hadn't stopped to put one on, but I somehow didn't think it would be wise to admit that. I said nothing, just looking at her sheepishly.

"It's all good" she laughed. "After last time I've gone on the pill. I was thinking of doing it anyway as an extra precaution in case a condom fails. I haven't told Andy yet, cos if he knows he'll want to go bareback, and that's not what I've done it for. I hadn't planned to with you either, but got carried away in the moment, and you've fucked me bare before anyway. Don't think you'll be getting that every time tho!"

I didn't know whether what she told me was true, either being on the pill or not having done bareback with Andy, but I had my doubts about anything she said. While I was thinking about her words, and the mention of "every time" she started stroking my still hard cock. "Looks like somebody hasn't had enough just yet" she said, pumping her hands up and down eagerly on my shaft, and then without warning she rolled us both over so I was lay on my back beneath her and shifted her body until my cock was once again lined up with the entrance to her pussy. "And you've been in my bareback already tonight, so once more won't hurt" she added before lowering herself onto me once more.

This time was a longer, more sensual session, her chest pressed against me as she kissed me while she rocked slowly on my cock, only picking up the pace when her orgasm eventually started to near, sitting up and throwing her head back as it washed over her, her pussy tightening it's grip on my cock once more. As she did so my own orgasm hit and what spunk I had left was fired deep inside her.

As she stood up, I lay admiring the creampie leaking from her pussy for a moment, proud of my evening's work, until she shouted out "Shit!" She was looking at her phone. "You need to go!" she exclaimed, hurriedly throwing me my clothes. "He's on his way over after he drops his brother home!" Knowing who she meant, I quickly dressed and she saw me downstairs and out of the house.

I drove hurriedly towards home, worried all the way that I'd see Andy's car going the other way. I didn't, but my mind was still all over the place. I needed to talk to someone about what was going on, but I couldn't talk to Matt or Andy. "Becci!" I said to myself, suddenly thinking of one person who knew us all that would keep it to herself. I knew it was her shift at the corner shop that evening, so I went there instead of going home, pulling up outside and going in to find her behind the till.

"Hey you" She said, greeting me with a smile.

"Hey" I said in reply. It was always nice to see her, and I knew she would listen and tell me how it was.

"What have you been up to tonight?" she asked.

"I'm not sure you want to know!" I replied. I proceeded to tell her what I'd been doing and who with, and after the initial "Urghhhhhh, gross! Too much info!" She called me an idiot. The problem was, I'd already got into the shit and there was no easy way out of it. She told me the best thing was to call Shirley's bluff, don't go running to her next time she messaged me as she had too much to lose so wouldn't tell Andy anything.

Becci was right of course. She always was! The problem was that while I knew she was right, the next time Shirley messaged demanding I pick her up or go over for sex I forgot those words and duly went running, the chance of getting my end away again seemingly overtaking any rational thoughts. Sometimes we used protection, other times we didn't. I could only assume whether she insisted on it or not was down to whether she was likely to see Andy afterwards or not.

Becci was furious with me when she found out I'd ignored her advice. "Idiot!" she sighed. "You do know she's just playing games with the three of you don't you?"

"The three of us?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you, Andy and Matt." She replied. I looked at her confused. "She's sleeping with Matt too! I thought you'd have worked that out!" she continued.

"I know she messaged him, but I thought he'd told her no"

"Well yes he did to start with, but typical guy, thinking with his dick in the end!"

I was furious. I know I had no right to be, after all it was Andy who really had cause for complaint, not me. I guess it was the realisation that she was playing with all three of us that was just dawning on me, and knowing that this situation couldn't continue.