We were Sharing Shirley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angrily I messaged Shirley, asking her which of the three of us was best in bed. I'm not sure why this particular question, but I felt I needed to let her know that I knew she was sleeping with Matt as well. Her response stating that we were all similar, seemingly not bothered that I knew, just angered me even more.

To be honest, I don't know what I was so angry about - I had no intention of a serious relationship with her myself or anything like that - but in that moment it is what I felt. I wasn't thinking straight. All I could think about was revenge on Shirley. Stupidly I decided to call Andy to tell him what she was like. I couldn't tell him I'd slept with her of course, but I told him she'd been sending messages to both me and Matt. Little did I know that she was with him at the time of my call, instantly denying everything and claiming it was me messaging her begging for sex. Matt also denied any knowledge of anything untoward when quizzed by Andy, leaving Andy to come to the conclusion that I was lying and Shirley's story was correct.

Andy made it clear to me that he wanted nothing to do with me again. While I accepted I did really deserve that, I was still angry that Shirley was getting away with it. But I had to come to terms with the fact that I had lost two very good friends, as Matt also cut ties with me, presumably to save himself.

I heard from Becci a few months later that Andy and Shirley had split up. She had apparently left him for another guy, with her parting shot being to tell him she'd fucked both me and Matt behind his back. Of course there was no way back for the three of us, the damage having been done already. I can only assume that for Shirley things with her new boyfriend didn't quite work out, as about 6 weeks later she messaged me again. This time I refused her requests, and told her to leave me alone. If only I'd done that at the start!