We Witch You a Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now to your right," he said, pressing his thumb the other way. Kelli leaned hard and the sleigh changed direction. Santa trained her to the thumb and could soon steer his sleigh merely by skillfully fingering a bound and naked woman.

By this method, Santa swerved around Paris, bringing Kelli to the edge of orgasm as he did so. On the city's far side, his busy thumb slowed their speed, looped around, and headed back. Then he lost control as Kelli came. The whole sleigh shook, veering one way, then another, careening wildly as Kelli thrashed in her ecstasy, yanking on the reins.

Viki had three fingers buried in her and was thrusting against them, but the rough ride had her bouncing on Santa's lap, nearly sliding off onto the floor. Santa gripped her pussy tightly to hold her in place and Viki came herself.

Santa calmly fingered both his women through their orgasms, planting his feet hard on the floor to keep stable as the sleigh jerked and tossed through the sky.

Afterward, as the women panted in the aftermath, Viki boneless in his lap and Kelli drooping from her bonds, Santa grinned into the night. "My turn."

He dragged Viki up into a sitting position. Reaching behind himself, he patted the bag. An ugly little elf head popped up from the opening. "Yes, sir?"

"Music," Santa ordered. The elf tucked himself back in the bag. A minute or so later, a full orchestra started up, playing 'Deck the Halls'. "Lap dance music," Santa told Viki.

She was eager to start, but Santa wanted her to learn how to steer first. Santa slid forward on the bench, pushing Viki up until her face was less than an inch from Kelli's. He stuck his steering thumb, wet with Kelli's arousal, in Viki's mouth and rubbed his witch-diddling fingers on Kelli's lips, letting them taste each other.

"Do you ever take the gloves off?" Kelli asked.

"Rarely."

Viki laughed. "He gave me a bare-handed spanking once."

"You deserved it. You were on my Naughty list that year."

"Indeed. Worked hard to earn that spot. I was a wicked, wicked witch back then."

"Now drive my team or your ass will be as red as Rudolph's nose."

Viki leaned forward and kissed Kelli's lips as she slipped her own thumb inside her. And she reached up to cover Kelli's breast with one hand as she started moving on Santa's lap. Vicki's own tits were covered by the black leather gloves.

Santa was as hard as any man who finds a naked woman grinding in his lap. Viki could feel his cock pressing up against her. She rubbed her bare pussy against his hard bump through 'Deck the Halls', 'White Christmas', and a long, jazzy version of 'Frosty the Snowman'.

Then she could wait no longer. He was ready. She was ready. "Take it out," she said. "And put it in."

Viki put her arms around Kelli and pulled herself up off Santa's lap long enough for him to undo his pants and pull them down to his knees. Then his hands were on her waist, pulling her back down, but not yet burying himself in her wet heat.

Santa was a strong man. He held her almost effortlessly above his lap, her weight held entirely in his ten fingers. Viki knew she'd have bruises but she welcomed his marks on her body. He centered her above him, positioning her pussy just right. She felt his cock nudging at her gates. Then he dropped her, letting gravity instantly impale her on his dick.

She gasped at the invasion, almost painful, but oh-so-welcome. He filled her up, reminding her what she was made for. Long ago, she'd made the bargain that made her what she was. And it had changed her. It was a cock that gave her these powers and she continued to crave it more than any woman alive.

"Left," Santa whispered in her ear. Trying to focus on anything other than the dick inside her was difficult, but Viki obediently pressed her thumb to the side of Kelli's cunt. Santa was lifting Viki up and down, using her body as his sex toy, fucking himself with her pussy. At the same time, he was whispering directions in her ear.

Using Viki and Kelli, Santa put his sleigh in a figure eight pattern over the Paris skies, looping the Eiffel Tower, then the Arc de Triomphe, over and over. While the women guided his sleigh, Santa fucked Viki.

The witch wanted to let him plow her until he came, but she had a duty to fulfill. She kissed Kelli while riding Santa's cock. "Are you ready?" she asked her. Kelli nodded, her eyes wide with lust.

It took tremendous willpower, but Viki stood up, pressing her tits in Kelli's face, but leaving Santa behind. Her pussy was bereft, weeping with desire. But it was Kelli's turn. "I brought you a gift," Viki reminded Santa.

With a growl, Santa stood up, his swollen cock jutting out in front of him, demanding pussy. He pushed Viki to the side, reached around Kelli's back, and untied her wrists. Handing the reins to the witch, he said, "Don't crash." Then he spun Kelli around, bent her over the front edge of the sleigh, and shoved himself inside her.

Kelli came instantly, screaming her joy into the night. She had been craving cock all day, and her desire had only increased as she'd been stripped naked, tied up, and fingered. Watching her friend Viki get fucked before her eyes had been one of the most erotic sights of her life. But now, finally, she had her own cunt stuffed full of dick.

She leaned over the front of the sleigh, her hair and arms dangling, just luxuriating in the feel of Santa Claus pounding her pussy. It had been a marvelous climax. Her whole body had participated. Every muscle had gotten involved. And the memory of it, combined with the continuing fucking, was bringing her close again. They rounded the Eiffel Tower again, so close she could almost touch it. And the lights of the city beneath her went blurry as a fresh orgasm hit her.

This time, Santa joined her. She heard him grunting behind her and felt his cock pulsing as he pumped her full of cum. Kelli moaned her gratitude, shuddering as the intense sensations flowed through her body.

When he'd emptied his balls into her, Santa rested for a long moment, draped over her back, still seated fully within her. Kelli felt blissfully relaxed, staring down at the city.

"I am going to be so sore tomorrow.," she said.

"No," Viki corrected. "You are in Santa's realm. No injury is possible. You won't get tired, or hungry, or sore. You won't even have marks on your wrists from the bondage."

"Pregnant?"

Viki considered it. "Possible, but not likely."

"I should have insisted on a condom."

Viki laughed. "Santa doesn't wear condoms. He can't catch anything or give you anything."

"Oh, he gave me something all right. Three orgasms and a vagina full of sperm."

"I do try to please," Santa said, taking back the reins.

"Speaking of that..." Viki pulled on his shoulder, urging him to withdraw. Kelli whimpered as his cock left her, but Viki was insistent. "You promised to share any gift Santa gave you."

"You want me to give you an orgasm? I guess I'm game, but you'll have to be patient. I have no experience." Kelli straightened up and turned around to face Viki and a grinning, very satisfied Santa.

"I was thinking of the sperm. Sit down. And be careful. Your ankles are still tied."

Kelli tried to sit on the bench, but Santa dragged her onto his lap. She sat on his thighs, his shiny, wet, half-erect cock poking up between the cheeks of her ass, his hands on her tits. Viki knelt down and removed the belt wrapped around her ankles. Then she opened Kelli's thighs and kissed between them.

She licked her thoroughly, scrubbing every millimeter with her tongue, going back and forth, from thigh to thigh and all points in between. "Santa sweat," Viki said, grinning up at Kelli and Santa. "Yum."

Kelli had never had a girl go down on her before. It was hard enough to get a guy to do it. But watching Viki pretty face burrowing in her sex was an incredible sight. Unfortunately, Viki didn't seem to have any more skill at eating pussy then Kelli did herself. "Not so rough please. And lower," she added.

Viki looked up in surprise. "I think you misunderstand. I'm not trying to make you come. If you manage it, great. But I'm after the sperm."

"Kinky. Probably not an effective birth control."

"No. That ship has sailed. If it's gonna happen, it's already happened. Too late for birth control. But I'm a witch, you see."

"I think you mentioned that as we were riding your broom."

Viki smiled at the sass. "Witches feed on spiritual energy."

"You get that from sperm?"

"A sperm carries part of a man's soul. If it meets an egg, it mixes with the female's and a new soul is created."

"So the old stories were correct. Witches feast on human souls."

"If you willingly offer a part of your soul to someone willing to accept, both souls grow stronger. Human sperm is an excellent source of energy. Witch vitamins, you might say. When a billion people give a piece of their soul to make Santa Claus live, then his sperm is potent indeed.

"And when someone offers to not only accept, but share a gift of Santa's semen, it is a banquet no witch can refuse."

Kelli nodded. "Then by all means, feast away. Just be gentle."

Viki winked at her, pressed her lips to Kelli's pussy, and sucked. Kelli felt the witch's tongue searching her, lapping up every drop she could find. Viki pushed two fingers up into the cunt to scoop and scrape. As a gesture of friendship and gratitude, Viki took a moment to quickly lick her clit. Kelli came again.

She'd already been damn close with those questing fingers probing every nook and cranny of her, but just a couple of flicks from Viki's tongue pushed her over the edge. Her back arched and she pressed herself back against Santa's belly. He was squeezing her tits and she put her hands over his, urging him to squeeze harder.

And then Viki was standing, pulling Kelli to her feet. She was barely able to stay upright, still in the throes of her climax, but Viki was insistent. The witch kissed her. Still shuddering in orgasm, Kelli tasted her own pussy, then Viki's tongue pushed some of Santa's cum through her lips.

That taste of it hit her with a wallop. For a moment, she saw herself getting fucked from behind. She was looking through Santa's eyes. She could see his gloved hands on her own hips as he came in her. And she could feel his orgasm, his cum pouring out of his cock. It was the very load of cum now sitting on her tongue. It had carried the vision of its moment of emission for her to experience now. And it wasn't just Santa.

Kelli could feel the billion souls whose Christmas spirit had coalesced into Santa Claus, and all of them were coming at once. She also saw her own face from Viki's point of view as the witch retrieved the cum from Kelli's pussy. She could taste her own cunt as Viki tongued her.

The moment faded. Viki was still kissing her. Santa was steering his sleigh. And Kelli felt incredibly alive. She could feel her hair growing. She could see tiny droplets of rain falling on Paris. She could hear voices from the city below.

Viki backed off, smiling gently. "That's what a witch feeds on. You shared with me so I shared with you."

"Thank you," Kelli whispered, setting herself down on the bench.

"Where are we headed?" Viki asked.

Santa laughed in pure joy. "We have gifts to deliver!"

"We get to go with you?" Kelli asked in surprise.

"My precious, you are one of the gifts."

"Excuse me?"

"There is a man in Atlanta," Santa said, reaching over to put his hand on her pussy. "who's been running a homeless shelter for twenty years. He deserves something nice in his Christmas stocking. I'm thinking he should find your lovely foot in there, attached to your shapely leg, your fine ass perched on the mantlepiece, waiting for him."

"A man in Texas just spent ten years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. He hasn't touched a woman in a long time. Surely he deserves a taste of this dainty morsel."

To Kelli, he said, "I understand you offered to have a threesome with my friend Vikana here."

"How do you know that?"

"I see you when you're sleeping. I know when you're awake. I know when you've been bad or good. You've never been bad with a girl before but you're willing to try it."

Kelli hesitated, then glanced at Viki and nodded. Viki winked at her.

Santa gave a great sigh. "Oh, Vikana. She's marvelous! There is a minister's wife in Milan who would love to share her first same-sex encounter with another such virgin. What a treasure you have offered me!"

"The gift was for you, Santa," Viki said. "No regifting."

Santa rubbed her pussy and held up his fingers so Vikana could see the wetness on his glove. "I heard the promise she made, Vikana. She said, and I quote, 'Honey, if you know the real Santa Claus, I swear that man can do any little thing he likes to me.' If I choose to share, she's bound."

Viki considered this, then slowly nodded. "I'm afraid he's right," she told Kelli.

"What does that mean? He can share me? With those people he mentioned."

"And more," Santa added. "Many, many more. Do you know a James Abbot?"

"Jimmy. He works for my mom," Kelli answered.

"He's a good man. Visits invalids and reads to them. He's been having fantasies about you for a couple of years. He's gonna get such a Christmas surprise."

"You can't just pimp me out."

"Actually, he can," Viki informed her. "You already agreed."

"I changed my mind." Kelli squirmed uneasily on the bench.

"Too late. This entire reality came into existence on the basis of your promise. Santa Claus is the collective imagination of billions of people, but he was made manifest by your vow. His desires, personality, and priorities are shaped by the collective, but he literally has your will in his keeping. He is animated by a piece of your own soul. If he tells you to do something, any resistance you try to put up will crumble and you'll find yourself saying yes."

In truth, Kelli's resistance was already extinguished. She was eagerly anticipating becoming Santa's gift. But she was grateful for the explanation. It was good to know why she was giving in. "How do these other people come into this reality? Are there that many witches out there?"

"No. There are only a few witches. But Santa is a part of everybody who has ever known his name. On Christmas morning, a few lucky people will wake up from vivid erotic dreams. Like any dream, it will fade quickly, except for you. You'll remember every moment."

"How many is a few?" Kelli questioned nervously. "I'll admit, playing Santa's slut is starting to appeal to me, but I'm thinking I can only fuck three or four before morning."

Fear not," Santa assured her. "You're in Santa's sleigh. The night will not end until we have visited every dream in the world. Yet there are many wicked persons in this world who will receive only a nightmare. And not everyone who deserves a gift has earned such a precious one, nor would your perfection be appropriate for all desires and ages. A little over 3% will receive your attentions this night."

"3%?" Kelli asked. "Of the world's population. 3%?"

Santa shrugged. "Maybe a little over. 3.5."

"There are seven and a half billion people in the world. 3.5 percent means hundreds of millions of people!"

"She'll need some lube," Viki suggested.

"She is with me," Santa boasted. "We are not in your mundane reality. She will be wet, fresh, and enthusiastic for every single person who receives her as a gift."

Kelli laughed, still stunned and apprehensive, but suddenly seeing the humour in it. "Kelli's pregnant. Any of these quarter billion men could be the father. Next on Jerry Springer."

The long night began. Kelli was given to old men and young, curious girls and horny guys. She participated in fantasies of every description. She performed in wedding nights, orgies, porn sets, and brothels. She'd been fucked by hundreds of men before she lost count and it kept on going.

As Santa had predicted, she was ready and eager for each encounter, even after the encounters started numbering in the millions. Sometimes Viki assisted, sometimes Santa. But always, afterward, the witch would kneel down and have a taste of each man's offering.

The night lasted for hundreds of wonderfully erotic years, but even good things must end eventually. When it was over, Kelli sat on the back of the broom and clung to Viki's waist as they flew through the sun's morning rays. Neither woman had bothered to put on any clothing. It had been a long time since such things had seemed important.

But as they touched down in Viki's bookstore, and returned to their home reality, a number of suitcases, duffels, and garment bags appeared around them, gifts to Kelli from Santa Claus, filled with the silks and lace he'd told her she should dress in.

"Merry Christmas," Viki said as she put the broom away. She closed her eyes for a moment and a simple dress materialized over her. And Kelli was now dressed in dark blue jeans and t-shirt advertising the name of the bookstore, 'Edumacation.'

"Is your Christmas Eve always like that?" Kelli asked.

"No," Viki said. "Every ten years or so. If I'm feeling fatigued, I can pick up any guy and give a quick blowjob. Perks me right up. I don't need the mega meal from Santa. But it leaves me stronger for a long, long while."

"Oh. I was kind of hoping..."

"Next Christmas? If you're up for it, we can do this again."

"I might have a baby by then. I did fuck a lot of men."

"No," Viki said. "At least not from this journey. Your aura doesn't show a little passenger. And all the power you absorbed will probably prevent pregnancy for a couple of years. I should probably warn you that every cell in your body is charged up. You don't need to eat. You won't be sleeping. Illness won't touch you. If you get a tattoo, it will fade within days. Same with scars. Your body will remain unchanged and healthy until some of that energy dissipates."

"Can I eat? If I want to?"

"You can gorge yourself."

"Want to go get a cup of coffee?" Kelli asked.

"Christmas morning. Nothing's open."

"We'll go to my apartment. My roommates should still be sleeping. If we're quiet, we'll have privacy."

"All right. Thank you," Viki said. She was pleased that Kelli wasn't freaking out over the night's revelations. "Say, do you have a date for Valentine's Day?"

12