Weak Connection, Strong Hands

Story Info
She tests her boyfriend's focus while he works from home.
1k words
3.33
3.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come over mid morning to prep food with your roommate, but when I get there, she's gone to run an errand.

I peek into your office and notice you've got a new standing desk. You're in a zoom meeting and in the middle of explaining something. I wait until you're finished and enter the room when you seem to be concentrating on the response from someone on the call. I come around the side of your desk where the camera can't see me, but I can catch your eye. You give me a glance and I mouth "hi." You shoot a micro smile my way, but your attention is being called back to the screen.

I start to run my fingers over things on your desk, waiting patiently for you to end your call. I'm trying not to catch your eye, I don't want to distract you too much, but my eyes wander to your hands resting on the desk. They're so strong and smooth and I can't help but think about the last time they were firmly placed on my body. The way they make me feel desired and ingested but also protected. I'm so hungry for them now. The change in my breath betrays me and I get a longer look from you, your eyebrows furrowed in that sexy way.

The voices are still droning on on your screen, completely unaware, so what's the harm in having a little fun. I take my fingers from the desk, up to the first pearl snap button on the top of my pink crop to and pry it open. Your eyes are fully on me now but you're still trying to keep up the appearance that you're focused on the meeting, so you're facing your screen. I cock my head to the side and stare into your eyes, taking my time to unsnap each button and slide my shirt off my shoulders, exposing my breasts. My nipples are hard and there are goosebumps across my chest, revealing how wet I am beneath my shorts.

Someone on your screen says your name and you're brought back in, you stammer for them to repeat the question. While you stumble through an answer, I slip underneath your desk and slide my hands up your legs and gently kiss the base of your torso, lifting your shirt just a couple of inches to expose the skin. Your hands are still on the desk and you won't dare move them, you feel it's what's holding you in reality and giving you the ability to maintain your composure on the call.

I can feel your cock pressing against your pants, begging to be let out, but I'm determined to keep some level of respect for your call and gently brush past it as I continue to kiss on your slightly exposed stomach. Someone is rambling on your call and it doesn't seem to pertain to you, so you steal a glance down at me. We lock eyes and I can feel you pulse against my chest. Now it's not just your cock but your eyes that are begging me to touch it.

I read this as permission and start to unbutton your pants. I pull at your zipper and expose the bulge in your briefs. I let your pants fall to your ankles and toy with your waste band, caressing you gently with my other hand. You shift you hips forward and I tug down on your briefs to have a full view.

I admire it for a few seconds, and then starting at the base I lick up to the head with the tip of my tongue and you grip at the side of your desk. I continue to slowly run my tongue over you, taking more of you in each time until I allow my mouth to engulf the head of your dick. You inhale quickly and I can see your knuckles go white as you grip the desk harder.

I want those hands on me.

You want those hands on me.

I slide your cock down deep into my throat and allow it to push against my tonsils. You let out just the tiniest moan and quickly reach over and disconnect the call. You grab me from underneath the desk and pull me up, kissing hard against me and allowing your hands to absorb my skin, over my back and along my chest, squeezing and caressing.

Your phone rings and you pull slightly away from me. You're helpless. You answer the call and apologize for the poor connection, saying it might be best to finish the meeting on audio from your end. The voice at the other end agrees and resumes talking to the group.

You place your phone on speaker and mute and set it on the desk, turning back to me, a renewed hunger in your eyes. I push you back into your chair and undo my shorts, pulling them away from my soaked pussy. I straddle you in the chair and rub my clit against your cock. Your hands grip my hips and I can see your muscles flex in your forearms.

I can't wait any longer and I let you in, deep against my walls. My hands are on the back of your neck and I'm rocking back and forth over you. You're pulling at my hips and our breath is syncing. I'm moving faster, you feel so good and I'm relishing the satisfaction of your touch.

We know the phone is on mute, but it still feels necessary to muffle our moans against the voices on the other end.

I can feel you pound against my g-spot and the tension is building inside me. I look into your eyes and I know I'm seconds away from a full body orgasm. Your eyes seem to say the same and as the wave of warmth rushes over me, I hear you gasp against me and we slow to a steady rock, letting ourselves pulse and tingle.

I rest my forehead against yours and I can feel your smile.