Weak, Fat, Bald and Stupid

Story Info
Kritika wants another man's baby.
4.3k words
3.85
30.7k
13
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is dedicated to Kritika who asked for a story about cuckolding. I hope you enjoy it, Kritika. X

If you would like to feature in one of my stories, drop me a message. I would love to hear from you.

***

Weak, Fat, Bald and Stupid.

Kritika had been honest with her husband-to-be from the start. She had told him she had no intention of being faithful to him and she would continue seeing her lover, Sourav, even after their marriage. She had told him there would be days when he would come home from work to find her taking her pleasure from Sourav and he would have to either watch or just wait until she had finished fucking Sourav before he got his turn.

Other times she might tell him she was going out but he was to ask no questions about where she was going or who she was seeing. Those were her terms and if he was to marry her, as he desperately wanted to, that would be the arrangement. Of course he would sometimes be allowed to fuck her as was his right as her husband, but when he did he shouldn't be surprised if he discovered another man's cum on the condom she would insist he wore. Or that when he went down on her, attempting to pleasure her with his tongue, he might taste warm semen mixed with her own juices.

Kritika hadn't expected that, having made her intentions so abundantly clear, Devesh would go through with the wedding - that had largely been the point of her bluntness - so she was surprised and disappointed when he had agreed to marry her nonetheless. His pathetic weakness - and the fact that he was over twenty years older than her, fat and balding - was the main reason she had never wanted to marry him when her parents suggested it. Weak, fat, bald and stupid. But at least he was wealthy, and marrying him would get her parents off her back. Besides, he would be able to parade Kritika as his attractive young trophy-wife at his business dinners so it wasn't as if Devesh wouldn't get something in return.

In the days and weeks prior to the wedding Kritika continued to see Sourav, her lover of eight years. It surprised Kritika how much it turned her on to think of Devesh sitting in his office completely unaware that at that moment Sourav's thick cock was balls-deep in Devesh's fiancee's pussy. She was surprised how wet she got imagining him walking in on Sourav and her as they were fucking. Would he be shocked to see his intended bride on all fours, her large dark breasts swaying with each deep thrust from her handsome lover? Or would it secretly turn him on to watch as Kritika was inseminated by another man; her fertile pussy filled with the seed of his rival? She intended to find out as soon as the honeymoon was over.

**********

Kritika was surprised that she felt so guilty after her wedding. Lying by the sea in Bali, she thought of the hundreds of well-wishers who had attended believing the marriage to be sincere and genuine. Only her new husband, her lover, and Kritika herself knew the true nature of the arrangement: the marriage was a sham and as soon as she returned to London she would be trying to get pregnant with her lover's child, a child her husband would be forced to raise knowing it was not his own. She didn't feel guilty about the sweating, fat loser of a husband lying smoking on a sun lounger beside her but she did feel a pang of remorse that her family and friends had been deceived. Her parents in particular would never know that their grandchildren were actually the issue of Sourav, the man they had forbidden her to marry years before.

She put the feelings of guilt aside and focused on the opportunities now open to her. She could have the best of all worlds: the financial security and comfort that came with her husband's wealth and the urgent, passionate sex that only Sourav could provide. And besides, why should she feel guilty? She would still allow her husband some fun. They had already consummated the marriage; Devesh squirting his cum over her after a short and completely unsatisfactory fuck - protected of course - on their wedding night. She had only had to endure his thrusting, sweating and grunting for about three minutes before he had pulled off the condom and finished himself off on her belly before going to sleep. If only her pussy had already been full of Sourav's cum beforehand she might have enjoyed it; the thought of her husband forcing her lover's cum deeper and deeper inside her was thrilling and taboo.

**********

As soon as she returned from honeymoon and her husband returned to work, Kritika invited Sourav over to her new home. Devesh worked long hours so finding time during the day for some illicit fucking wasn't difficult. Sourav's job in a local bar meant he often didn't work until the evenings, making afternoons an ideal time to meet. Most of the maids finished work by one o'clock so Sourav could largely come and go unnoticed, and the kitchen was far enough away from her bedroom that her moans and loud orgasms could not be heard by the staff there.

When Devesh returned from the office on the days Sourav had been round he would be delighted when Kritika enticed him into bed. Perhaps he was too horny or too stupid to notice Sourav's cum dripping out her pussy as he fucked her. Maybe he was pushing the idea of her lover to the back of his mind even as he pushed Sourav's cum onto Kritika's cervix. Of maybe his cuckolding actually turned Devesh on - Kritika couldn't be sure. Devesh never mentioned her infidelity or remarked on the mysterious stains on the bedsheets and for a while Kritika liked that, but soon she wanted to be more overt and provocative. She wanted Devesh to acknowledge her cheating; to show some reaction and to feel the shame and humiliation deserving of his cuckold status. She decided he would have to catch her and Sourav in the act.

*********

Within a few weeks of moving in with Devesh, Kritika could more accurately predict his movements. Most days he would come home after seven o'clock but Tuesdays were different. On Tuesdays he would come home between four and five o'clock to change before meeting his friends at the golf course. Kritika decided that the following Tuesday he would get a surprise when he came home.

Sourav was unsure at first. Despite Kritika's assurances and Devesh's knowledge of her unfaithfulness, he thought it might be taking things too far if he was caught fucking Kritika. Devesh might get angry and if word of their relationship became public it could be the end of their relationship. He could even lose his job. Kritika reassured him, telling him it was Devesh who would look foolish if his new wife was exposed as a cheat so he would be unlikely to make a fuss. If he didn't like seeing them together he only had himself to blame given that he knew the situation from the start. Sourav reluctantly agreed, knowing how much the idea turned Kritika on and how much they both wanted a child together.

**********

When Tuesday came Kritika was excited. By the time she woke Devesh had already gone to work so she pulled up her nightdress to play with herself for a while. She must have been dreaming about Sourav because her dark curls were already wet and her opening warm and wet. Her fingers glided easily in and out of her hole and over her clit and she turned her thoughts to the day ahead. In a few hours her pussy would be full of Sourav's cum and she hoped that this time tomorrow she would be pregnant. An app on her phone told her she was ovulating and the thought of Sourav's baby growing inside her made her desperate for his cock. But the biggest turn-on of all was the thought that her husband would be watching as Sourav emptied his balls into her.

She wondered what the look on Devesh's face would be as his wife was inseminated by the superior sperm of her lover. She imagined him pleading with Sourav to pull out only to watch in despair as he shot load after load inside her, flooding her pussy with his thick seed. She would keep her legs wide open after he withdrew, allowing Devesh to watch as the thick white mess flowed from her opening and onto her asshole as it had done so many times before.

It didn't take long for Kritika to cum. Her body became tense as the delicious ecstasy of her orgasm swept across her body, the pleasure heightened by the thought of what lay ahead. Her legs went weak as, for a moment, a rush of endorphins induced a moment of helpless bliss and she lay back panting heavily, the warm breeze from the open window cool against her sensitive opening.

***********

Sourav arrived shortly after three thirty and Kritika quickly took him upstairs to shower. She undressed as she heard Sourav begin to wash, deciding she would join him. The feeling of her soapy body against his always turned him on and some of their hottest fucks had taken place after she had showered with him. Sometimes he was unable to wait until they returned to the bedroom; pressing her back against the shower tiles with his body and urgently taking her, forcing his cock between her legs and deep inside her as he supported her weight with his strong hands.

Kritika loved these moments; she liked to be taken roughly and treated like Sourav's whore. Although usually a sensitive lover, Sourav sometimes needed to satisfy his strong carnal urges and she always knew she was in for a rough fuck if he dispensed with foreplay and quickly penetrated her. Often he would pin her down as he did so, forcing her to play the passive role as he used her pussy, her mouth or even her anus as he pleased until, with a bestial grunt, he would fill whichever hole he was using with his sperm. Only then did he become the old Sourav again.

But today he was more gentle. When he heard the bathroom door open and Kritika enter, Sourav drew back the shower curtain and put out his hand. Her body was lithe and dark, and her long wavy hair was tied back in a long ponytail. His eyes were drawn downwards over her round breasts and dark nipples to her untrimmed bush: dark, mysterious and ready to be fucked. She took his hand and stepped into the shower, enveloping him in a hot, wet embrace as the water cascaded over their taut bodies.

Kritika took the soap and covered Sourav in a thick white lather before carefully washing him clean with her hands. His smooth, toned body was such a contrast to her fat, hairy husband's - she would never be intimate in this way with him! As she pressed her breasts firmly against his back she moved her hands over his firm chest and abdomen, pressing her wet mound against his bottom as his long thick cock grew harder. Turning him around she crouched in front of him and, after applying more soap to her hands, took his cock in her hands. She pulled back the foreskin and began to wash him slowly and carefully, gently cupping his balls as her hand moved between his legs and into his crack. He gasped as he felt her index finger circle his anus and his cock twitched in delight as she moved her finger slowly around his opening. Ordinarily Kritika might have taken things further - she knew how much Sourav enjoyed having his prostate massaged - but today time was short. She wanted to present her husband with a memorable spectacle when he walked in and he would be home soon. She needed to move things on.

Having washed Sourav, Kritika allowed him to do the same to her. She loved when he cupped her soapy breasts from behind, gently rubbing them and pinching her nipples. And when his hands went down to her thick bush she spread her legs to allow his hands to wash her curls and warm opening. Bending over, she allowed him to wash her anus. She knew he would want to take his hard cock and slide it inside her but today he had a much more important job to do. He had to make her a mother.

Having dried one another Kritika and Sourav went through to the bedroom. Kritika had asked the maid to change the laundry; she hadn't wanted her husband's smell on the sheets when she was fucking Saurav. But she did want traces of Sourav's fresh semen on the sheets when Devesh came to bed later so she asked the maid to put the dark blue bed sheets. She wanted him to remember what he was about to witness and dark blue would show the cum stains clearly. Kritika kissed Sourav before joining him on the bed.

Sourav was still rock hard and pre-cum was leaking from the tip of his cock. Kritika reclined next to him, squeezing out more of the clear, sticky liquid before licking it off. She moved her hand downwards, cupping his full, heavy balls in her hand, hoping he hadn't been wanking himself in the three days since they had last fucked - she wanted every drop of his cum inside her. Kritika moved between his legs, lying on her front as he drew up his knees then taking his cock in her hand, she wrapped her mouth around it greedily; gripping the base with her thumb and forefinger to draw back his foreskin.

Sourav let his head fall back as he allowed Kritika to lick and suck his thick cock. She knew exactly how he liked it: decisive, rough and wet, and she enjoyed his moans of pleasure as she gripped his balls firmly before sucking each into her mouth in turn. She could feel the wetness building between her legs and, moving into the sixty-nine position, lowered her pussy onto his mouth so he could taste her arousal. His tongue felt exquisite on her velvety wetness as it flicked in and around her clitoris and labia. She felt his nose press against her anus as he thrust his tongue into her pussy and she reached back to stretch herself open, allowing him into both holes even deeper.

Soon Kritika heard the familiar sound of a car drawing up in the driveway and, after a short exchange of words with a voice she recognised as the cook's, the car door slammed shut. Devesh had returned in time for her surprise just as she had hoped. She knew that in a few short moments he would make his way to the bedroom to change for golf and she wanted to give him a sight to remember. Shuffling forward on the bed she went into the doggy position, her head facing the door so she could fully take in her husband's reaction as he discovered his young wife being ruthlessly fucked from behind by her fit, handsome, well-hung lover. Taking his cue Sourav moved behind her, took his cock in his hand and plunged it deep inside her willing pussy.

Kritika knew Sourav had enormous stamina in the bedroom. It would be at least twenty minutes before he would cum: long enough for Devesh to find them and, if he could face it, watch her being fucked and impregnated. She could hear him stomping around downstairs, presumably looking for her and hoping for a welcome home kiss. After a while she heard him calling her name but didn't answer, instead she just raised the volume of her moans as Sourav increased the strength, depth and tempo of his thrusts as he relentlessly fucked Kritika.

After a few seconds Kritika heard the stairs creak as Devesh widened his search to the upstairs floor. It was a few seconds later that the door opened and Devesh entered, calling Kritika's name as he walked in to see his wife being roughly cleaved by her lover on his bed.

Sourav barely acknowledged Devesh, looking up briefly before continuing his rhythm as before. Kritika continued moaning with each of Sourav's deep thrusts, her face part buried in the bedsheets but with one eye firmly on Devesh as he attempted to make sense of what he was seeing.

Surprise quickly gave way to shock then anger as Devesh slowly moved further into the room. Kritika could see he was trying to process the scene in his mind but failing to understand. It was clear he was upset and wanted to say something, do something, but just as it looked like he had found the words to vent his confusion and anguish he stopped. "Even if he has been blocking it out he must have known this moment would come as I told him it would", Kritika thought. "He knows he can't say anything but what will he do?"

Regaining his composure, Devesh moved towards the chair on which he had carefully laid out his golfing clothes the previous evening. "I'll need these," he stammered, completely at a loss as to what to say or do.

"Oh, hello Devesh," Kritika said airily between gasps of pleasure. "This is Sourav." Sourav nodded dismissively to Devesh without stopping his thrusts. "We've only just started I'm afraid so we'll be at least twenty minutes but you can change here if you like. Don't mind us."

Kritika hoped her greeting sounded as matter-of-fact as she had intended and it certainly seemed to hit home with Devesh. He paused for a moment before shaking his head despondently and continued towards the chair for his golf clothes.

"Let me get on top," Kritika said to Sourav. "I want to milk your cock and get all your cum deep inside me. I want you to get me pregnant." Sourav lay down and Kritika manoeuvred herself on top of him in the reverse cowgirl position so she could still watch Devesh. In a moment Sourav was back inside her, Kritika riding his cock enthusiastically.

"You are going to get pregnant?!" Devesh shouted incredulously. "With him?! Why will you not have a baby with me? I will be a good father!"

"I'm sure you will be a great father, Devesh," Kritika replied, this time with barely concealed contempt as she rode Sourav's cock harder. "You will pay for the child's upkeep, school fees, and all the things it will need. You will be just like a father to it. And just like a real father, you should be there for the conception. So stay! Watch as Sourav fills me with his spunk and the child you will call yours is conceived. It's the least I can do."

Devesh didn't know what to think. Any dreams he may have had that his wife would give up her lover and start a family with him had disappeared, leaving him desolate. But he couldn't take his eyes off Kritika. Watching the way she arched her back to take Sourav deeper captivated him, and the gentle swaying of her breasts as she leaned forward, gripping the sheets as she rode Sourav's thick cock was strangely bewitching and he felt his cock becoming rigid.

Seeing Devesh enthralled by the lewd sight he had come across, Kritika cupped her breasts in her hands and taunted him further. "I knew you'd enjoy it!" she said excitedly. "Why don't you sit down and watch? You can join your friends later but now you can watch your child being conceived. Take your cock out and play with it while we fuck, if you like."

Still stunned, Devesh did as he was told. He moved his golf clothes onto the floor, unfastened his trousers, dropped his boxer shorts and sat down, stroking his cock.

"I see you're already hard," Kritika said. "Good. Let's show you a little bit more, shall we?" Climbing off Sourav, Kritika moved him around so his feet were facing Devesh then straddled him again, this time with her bottom facing her husband. "Don't be shy! Pull your chair closer - you'll get a very good view now." Leaning forward, Kritika started riding Sourav again as she kissed him passionately. Devesh watched as Sourav's thick dark cock disappeared inside Kritika's salmon-pink pussy, emerging briefly then disappearing again as Kritika moved her hips up and down over Sourav's shaft.

Then raising her hips slightly, she allowed Sourav to pound her from below. Devesh heard the vulgar slapping sound of his wife's wet pussy being deeply fucked and as Sourav pulled apart Kritika's ass cheeks,, he could clearly see the force of Sourav's thrusts as his balls flicked against Kritika's asshole. His own jerking increased in tandem as he wished it was his cock that was about to inseminate his beautiful wife.

After a few minutes Kritika climbed off Sourav and swung her legs off the bed. Taking a few short steps across the room to Devesh's chair she bent over, her hands resting on the arm of the chair and her face so close to Devesh's that she could smell his tobacco-stinking breath. Sourav stood up and walked up behind her, effortlessly entering her again as he resumed his hard, deep thrusting.

12