Weak, Fat, Bald and Stupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, it feels so good!" Kritika said between gasps. "Sourav is such a good lover, Devesh. He can last for ages when he wants but today I just want his cum inside me. I want him to fill my pussy with his rich sperm and give me his child. Is that what you want too, Devesh? Your wife to get pregnant with a strong, healthy child?"

"Yes," Devesh found himself saying as he continued stroking his cock. Of course he wanted Kritika to bear a strong, healthy child but not by another man! And yet he found himself giving his tacit approval to his own cuckolding and shame.

Kritika continued. "Good. And who knows - once I'm pregnant I might even let you cum inside me sometimes. Would you like that? No condom until the baby has been born?"

"Yes," Devesh said again, even while knowing Sourav's cum would be lubricating his wife's pussy in the times he was allowed to fuck her bare.

Kritika carried on taunting Devesh as Sourav's cock hammered her pussy but she was impatient for his humiliation to be complete and wanted to be sure he stayed long enough to see Sourav breed her. She stood and moved a pillow into the centre of the bed. "Now Sourav's going to cum inside me," she told Devesh. "I'm going to put my bum on this pillow so that when he cums all his sperm gets sucked deep into my cervix. Tomorrow I'll be pregnant with his... OUR child."

Kritika lay on her back with her feet towards her husband and opened her legs and arms to welcome her lover back inside her. Devesh watched as Sourav's firm buttocks moved up and down in the time-honoured way, filling Kritika's pussy with his length and girth. Kritika had her legs in the air now, holding onto her ankles as Sourav increased the tempo of his deep strokes.

"Yes, Darling - come for me now." Devesh heard his wife coaxing her lover towards his orgasm. "Can you feel it building yet? Can you feel all the thick white seed in the base of your cock ready to impregnate me? Oh, I want it so badly, Sourav! Don't hold back - fill me with your cum!"

Sourav wasn't ready to cum just yet but Kritika heard Devesh grunt behind him as he unloaded his jizz over the freshly-pressed golf trousers on the floor in front of him. The afternoon was going from bad to worse for him but he knew his ultimate humiliation was still to come.

"It sounds like someone has enjoyed himself," Kritika called over. "Now watch what happens when a real man comes." Kritika could see that Sourav was reaching his crisis point and she pulled down on his buttocks with every deep thrust. "Now, baby. Give it all to me now."

With a banshee howl, Sourav began to cum. His cock stabbed Kritika's pussy three, four, five times as his balls released their precious cargo into her womb. "Yes, baby. Don't stop. Give me it all," Kritika urged as she felt his tip throb and pulse inside her, his warmth spreading through her body with every wet surge. Devesh could only watch head bowed, his cock limp in his hand as his wife stroked Sourav's head, appealing for one last load. But Sourav was spent. Leaning over Kritika he kissed her deeply as he slowly withdrew his cock to give Devesh a look at the thick white pool of semen he had injected into Kritika's pussy.

Saying nothing, Devesh picked up his spunk-stained clothes and left the room.

**********

It was four months later that the party was held. The house was full and so many guests warmly congratulated Devesh that he almost managed to convince himself that he had been responsible for the small bump his wife was now proudly showing off. The usual conversations around weight, sex and baby names followed but it was only when the question of which parent the baby would look like that Devesh felt a deep pang of humiliation.

"Well, when it's first born I think it will look like Devesh," Kritika had replied to an inquisitive aunty. "Confused, chubby and crying for its mummy."

Devesh tried to go along with the joke as the room erupted into uncontrollable laughter.

***********

12