All Comments on 'Wealth Pt. 04'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
I love your work

Yes - you have severe structural problems with your writing & your story arcs are predictable. Yes - you have a very ropey command of timelines & some terrible plot holes.

But you do one thing that can't be taught in writing class - you write likeable & believable characters. I want all of your characters to do well. In his story I wanted Anita & Toni to re-unite - you created such a wonderful ambience that we really wanted them to be happy.

I absolutely love your writing.

engineerireengineerireover 8 years ago
1 other thing

I also meant to say - you have a wonderful ability to write "small climaxes". In this story the Anita/Toni reunion was beautifully understated & you did the same in the Violet/Scarlett series. It is far too easy to exaggerate & overstate, it is very difficult to write in a minor key.

I get the impression from your stories that you are a language academic - you certainly show an appreciation for the rhythm of a story.

buran288buran288over 8 years ago
LOVE Your Work

I look forward to ALL of your stories..................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best

One of your best stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Not a fan of cheating, or when the cheater is taken back.

And when it's a lesbian romance, I really don't want to read about such a girl then hooking up with a man, or getting pregnant.

That shit is only hot to me if it's a male protagonist hooking up with two bisexual girls.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series once again. Yes there's to many people, yes I get confused, but damn its a fun read and that's what I care about. Five stars for the whole series. Thank you for it. PS; How much is Toni and Anita worth now? Must be a bunch!

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Excellent

Just finished this series and couldn't have enjoyed it more my only complaint would be I'd love more chapters. Always enjoyed bits about Toni and Anita and this adds fuel to the fire of how fun they seem to be.

Chimo1961Chimo1961almost 2 years ago

So glad you wrote this series, it’s another addition to that world that lives on here. 5*

ohioohioalmost 2 years ago

Another great story from JimBob. This one is long, complex, full of characters, and full of feeling. JB moves the reader, keeps us wondering what will happen next, and fills his work with a lot of wonderful humor. How we all wish the people in our own lives were this funny!

Thanks from one of your most appreciate readers, ohio

SDN1955SDN1955over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing four part story that wove in so many characters from the JB universe, but somehow resolved all of the arcs. One of the best, if not the best multi-part story on the site.

Now, anyone have a screwdriver I can shove in Toni’s like ear?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No you don’t need an editor. And I read all your stories for my pleasure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wealth Pt. 03 Previous Part
Wealth Series Info