Wear the Collar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"CRACK!"

With a quick snap of her crop on Larry's quivering buttocks, Lisa reminded her slut that more horny women were waiting. Larry crawled to the next pussy and begged to lick it. A slim blonde woman unfolded her long legs and Larry shoved his hooded, wet face eagerly into her crotch. As everyone watched Lisa's slut perform, the sexual tension in the room rose dramatically. Well past the point of anything resembling sexual modesty now, the women removed pieces of clothing until they were all practically naked. A large blonde woman with oversized breasts snapped her fingers to get my attention.

"Come here!" she ordered. I stood close to her while she wrapped her hand around my erection and stared transfixed at the scene a few feet away. The smell of sex invaded the room like a thick fog.

Lisa stood behind Larry's raised ass and tapped his thighs until Larry spread his legs as far apart as he could. Then Lisa did a curious thing. She balanced on one leg and lifted the heel of her other foot up so she could lubricate the six-inch spike heel with her hand.

Larry held his place, busy with the skinny blonde's slit, while Lisa placed the toe of her shoe on the flat of his back, right where the crack of his ass began. That lined the greased spike heel up perfectly with Larry's asshole.

Her audience watched transfixed as Lisa leaned into her bent knee. Positioned over her fuck-pig's naked back, Lisa slowly sank her six-inch stiletto heel into his asshole.

Larry moaned and kept licking as Lisa leaned forward and folded her arms across her knee so she was leaning her weight on Larry. Her crop dangled from her wrist. Her pig grunted and licked while she leaned on him with her high heel up his ass. The scene was surreal.

The blonde that had been playing with me gasped and squeezed my cock hard. I grunted and almost came without permission. At the same time I felt a different hand from my other side slide up the inside of my thigh and encircle my balls.

I looked down and recognized a black woman in her early thirties named Joan from our social circle. But Joan was not interested in small talk this evening. I doubted we would ever be able to talk to each other the same way again. Joan was holding my balls in a proprietary way, impatiently squeezing and fondling them, unable to take her eyes off the spectacle taking place a few feet away. She was making it clear that she would be using me next, once the big blonde was finished with me.

I was beginning to think that Larry was not going to get to this side of the room fast enough. I was only supposed to serve drinks tonight. But maybe Lisa anticipated that a couple of her guests would not be able to wait. The blonde stroked me faster and played with her clit while she waited for Larry.

Lisa's fuck-pig was in ecstasy. Cum and pussy juice shone on his hooded face as he grunted and crawled to the next pair of open legs. Lisa encouraged her slut to move along with sharp whip snaps to his ass.

"SNAP!" Larry yelped and crawled faster. Lisa egged him on.

"Time is short slut, get a move on! These girls are more interested in relief now, not foreplay. Watching you has made them horny, so lick faster! But don't forget to beg for the privilege. Your superiors might want to hear you grovel as well as watch you act like the fuck-pig you are."

"CRACK!" the crop echoed in the intense stillness of the room, broken only by the heavy breathing of excited females and Larry's whimpering.

Larry crawled in front of the big-titted blonde woman who held my cock and put his face on the floor.

"Can I please lick your pussy Miss?" Larry implored the almost nude woman sprawled in front of him. Big Tits growled and let go of my cock. Topless and braless, her huge tits jutted out toward Larry. She flipped her short skirt up and grabbed the metal ring on top of Larry's hood and pulled his head between her thighs. No underwear of course. All of these women had come prepared for a night of debauchery and not one of them was going to be disappointed.

Joan released my balls and claimed my cock. She used my boner like a handle to pull me down to the floor at her feet. She hooked a finger in my collar and pulled me toward her.

"Your turn Big Cock," she muttered thickly. Completely naked now, Joan leaned back into her seat and spread her legs. My tongue found her oozing pink slit among the curly dark pubic hair and I licked the entire length of her pussy with one deep, wet stroke. Joan shuddered and squealed.

"Hmmm, looks like you have one less pussy to satisfy Larry," Lisa observed in an amused tone of voice.

All the women were naked now. Even Lisa had removed her G-string in anticipation of Larry's next performance. Larry was working noisily on his last pussy thanks to Joan's impatience. He slurped and grunted, sucking on the big blonde woman's clit.

Less than four feet away from the now out-of-control big blonde using Larry's face like a dildo, Joan squealed and wrapped her thighs around my head. Pussy juice ran down my chin onto the floor as Joan came. I could hear Lisa supervising behind the two naked man-sluts on their hands and knees licking obediently. Her crop tapped my upraised ass.

"I want that mess cleaned up when Joan is finished with you slut. Lick her, then the floor, understand?"

I grunted. I understood that Lisa would make sure I licked all the cum off the floor once her guest's pussy and thighs were clean. Joan sighed and slumped back satiated into her seat while I cleaned her.

...

The next day Amanda went over to Lisa's for a drink and a chat. Amada was not at Larry's 'show' the previous evening. She didn't think she could stomach yet another display of his depravity, but she wanted to know what happened anyway. She wanted to understand why Larry and most other men she knew would debase themselves for a few minutes of ecstatic release. The conversation led quickly to her questions about motivation. Lisa was more than happy to educate her friend.

"Men will just do that, yuh know? It's built into their DNA. Take their clothes away and leave them alone for 15 minutes and they will jerk themselves off, guaranteed. That kind of primal behavior is best channeled through a female gatekeeper," she grinned. "It's amazing the performance you can get out of a cock that has been well-trained." Glancing over her shoulder Lisa eyed the submissive slut waiting behind her.

"You see, his cock is already hard." She reached behind her and wrapped her fingers around my erection and pulled me to her. Still facing Amanda and continuing their conversation, Lisa began idly tracing the length of my boner. Her hands fluttered up and down my cock while she spoke.

"See how big he is? I can make this happen anytime I feel like it." Her fingers continued milking my cock while she chatted with her friend. I strained forward, willing her fingers to do more than just tease my cock. My hands were handcuffed behind me in case I was tempted to interrupt.

"So you're saying if you left this slut alone for 15 minutes, there would be cum on the floor when we returned?" The doubt was evident in Amanda's voice.

"Well not this particular slut, no. He's been trained not to cum until I give him permission. He would hold it. But take Donna's hubby Bradley for example. I'm guessing it would take almost no time at all to make Bradley hard and willing to do just about anything to get un-hard, including jacking himself off," Lisa smirked. After that, after he understands that in the end his pleasure depends on my whim, well then it's my choice what Brad has to do to get his rocks off. I tend to be a bit of a disciplinarian," Lisa laughed.

"Do you think there is any chance Donna will try to talk her husband into training with you?" Amanda wondered. "I mean, she was here for that disgusting display Larry put on last week. And then there was that performance he gave at your women's party last night," Amanda rolled her eyes. "What a slut! What am I going to do with him?" Amanda asked. "Seriously Lisa, I need some advice here."

Lisa took her friend's hand. "I've been telling you, sell him. I'll buy him if no one else will, but I'm sure there will be plenty of women who want to own their own cock slut," Lisa assured her friend. "And yes, as a matter of fact, Donna already approached me about reigning-in her stiff upper class husband. Trust me, Bradley will be begging for the crop in no time," Lisa laughed.

...

Back at Donna's house Bradley was behaving badly.

"I said strip, slut!" Donna yelled at her husband, standing frozen in indecision on the far side of the living room.

"You were the one who wanted this owner, slave-slut relationship. So now you need to decide," Donna confronted her suddenly stunned husband with as much confidence in her voice as she could muster.

"You can either do as you're told or we can just forget the whole idea. You know what I mean," Donna smiled. "It's pee or get off the pot time." Donna walked slowly toward Brad, her self-assurance grew as she felt her husband's indecision. She stopped three feet in front of Brad, who was clearly wrestling with making a decision that would shape the future of sex for them. Somewhere in the back of his head Brad knew his wife was asking for his permission to go ahead and do what he had wanted her to do; become his owner.

"Take your clothes off. Now."

Brad swallowed hard and unbuttoned his shirt. The rest of his clothes came off slowly but irrevocably. Donna was relentless. She knew they were at a turning point. Sex had been going nowhere for them for the past year and if they wanted to revive any interest, it was time for a change. They both knew it, but only Donna had a real plan. She held Brad's gaze during his disrobing. It was hypnotizing for Brad. In his mind he was relinquishing control to Donna. He would become her sex slave. Neither of them had any idea what that actually meant, but Donna had some ideas, and her friend Lisa was willing to help her actualize them.

Brad stood at attention in front of his wife, naked and unsure about what came next. His erect cock announced his commitment to what was happening but he needed direction. Donna knew what to do. Lisa had told her that there would come a critically important time when she would need to demonstrate her dominance by taking control of Brad, or of Brad's cock, really. At six-four, Donna's husband towered over her. But she and Lisa had made a plan. Donna hoped she could go through with her part of that plan. She took a deep breath and addressed her naked, very erect husband in what she hoped was a commanding voice.

"On your knees, legs apart, hands on top of your head! Do it NOW!" Brad dropped to the floor trying not to think about what was happening, trying to play his role in all of this. He was the sub-slut. He wanted to know what it felt like to be powerless, helpless, her sex toy. He wanted to be used to satisfy Donna's fantasies. Fortunately that was pretty much what Donna wanted too. Almost.

On his knees, Brad's head was at Donna's chest level. His cock stuck out just below her waist height, right about where her hands were, if he kept his back straight and his chin up. Donna looked down on her slut and smiled. Brad smiled nervously back, unsure about what was about to happen, but not able to affect the outcome. Not anymore.

"This has been coming for a while now Brad," Donna spoke with some of the authority she was beginning to feel. She reached out and felt the hard straining cock pointed toward her. Brad moaned. She knew it was up to her now. Either he would submit or this game would be over.

"Hands behind your back." Brad hesitated. "Do it slut!" Brad obeyed the woman. How had she become so domineering so fast? Slut? A stunned and compliant Brad guessed that 'Slut' was going to be his new name. Reaching into a nearby drawer Donna pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She locked Brad's wrists together, behind his back, out of her way. Donna walked slowly around her excited, clearly aroused slut, inspecting the merchandise. She stroked the hard erection.

"Legs wider," she directed. Donna held Brad by his boner while he struggled to spread his knees wider. She knew he belonged to her now even if Brad didn't. Donna suddenly realized that it didn't matter what Brad though anymore. She smiled down at him.

"Open your mouth." Brad opened his mouth like a good boy, and Donna wedged a bright red rubber ball into it, snuggly behind his teeth. The ball was attached to a buckle at the back of Brad's head. Donna pulled on the straps and fastened the ball gag securely. Brad's moans were muffled now. The noises grew in volume, maybe indicating the strap was too tight, maybe not. Maybe he was objecting to the drool escaping the ball-gag. Sooner or later Brad would figure out that the gag was to stop him from objecting. Donna walked slowly around her naked submissive husband, gagged, on his knees with his hands handcuffed behind his back. His erect cock pointed at her, almost begging to be controlled, Donna thought.

"That's to make you feel owned," Brad heard his wife say. "It also means no talking. From now on you are simply not allowed to disagree. You will grunt when I want you to acknowledge my demands, understood?" Donna listened in amazement as her husband grunted his compliance. Lisa was right, men wanted to be controlled they just needed a firm hand.

Donna removed the short skirt she had been wearing and pulled Brad to his feet by his cock.

"Let's begin," she said simply, and led Brad forward using his stiff cock as a handle to pull him briskly around the room in a big circle. Brad stumbled behind her trying to keep up. He felt humiliated, used, objectified, and that excited him. It kept his cock rigid as he trotted along behind Donna.

,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Lick the pussy slut." Lisa had advised her that short commands were more effective than long, drawn out explanations. With her hands tangled in his hair, Donna's slut began licking her, slowly at first, then faster, too fast. She grabbed him by his hair and pulled his face away from her. Donna tilted Brad's face up to her and stared into his eyes. She knew now for sure this would work. Or at least, it was going to work for her.

She held Brad by his hair and slapped his face just hard enough to get his attention. Just enough to establish dominance.

"Listen closely. You need to learn how to lick my pussy correctly. Start slowly, when I want you to go faster I will tell you." Donna pushed Brad's head back down to her pussy. "Begin." Brad licked his wife slowly, obediently. Donna was pleased to see that he was a quick learner. Donna gently fucked Brad's face and his tongue in particular. She seized her husband by the hair and ground her pussy into his face. If this was what having your own slut felt like, she was sold!

She wondered what Brad was getting out of this, but only briefly. His cock told the only story that really mattered to her. The hard cock on display while he was on his knees naked and in handcuffs was too much to explain away as a one-off thing. It was obvious that Brad was into being a sub-slut for real. This was his fantasy and it had come true. He was way too committed to back out now.

Except it had become Donna's fantasy too, and she had a slightly different outcome planned. In her story Brad became her slut for real, not just to excite himself once in a while to get his rocks off.

"Lick slower! I will decide the pace, not you." Donna directed.

Mmmm," Donna closed her eyes and savoured the delicious feeling of having her clit licked. She wondered what more Lisa could possibly teach him. She couldn't wait to find out.

...

Lisa had her hands full scheduling interviews with women who had had their pussies licked by Larry. It turned out that not all of them wanted their man to be a cock-whore like Larry. But that other slut, the obedient slut with the hard cock that seemed to last forever, one of those might be nice to have.

Joan for instance, wanted her husband to lose a few pounds around the middle and pay attention to her when she felt like being played with. Surely that was not too much to ask from a ten-year relationship that had otherwise proved satisfactory? Joan came to see Lisa the day after Larry's exhibition.

"I have the funds to employ your services," Joan confided. "Well, I mean Louis has the money, but I pay the bills. He doesn't really know where the cash goes and he doesn't care, as long as he has the things he wants.

"Oh he'll want this," Lisa assured Joan. "I can literally have him eating out of your hand in a month," Lisa bragged. Joan looked oddly at Lisa.

"You mean like a dog?" Joan asked tentatively. The sudden raspiness in her voice, her shallow breathing, her hooded eyes, gave away more than any verbal statement ever could have.

"Yeah, like a dog." Lisa replied quietly, and looked a little more deeply at this slight woman with the very big husband. How frustrating that must be sometimes. "I can make him sit, roll over and beg for you too, if you like. All with a boner on." Joan looked like she was getting wet.

"Give him to me for a week and I'll give him back to you house-trained. By that I mean he'll come when you call, sit where you tell him, and generally do what a good dog would do for the opportunity to cum. Don't worry, he'll want to do this. Joan still looked interested, fascinated maybe.

Do you mind if I ask you some very intimate questions?" Lisa enquired carefully. She was not really sure what Joan had in mind yet. But she obviously liked the idea of her husband behaving like her pet dog. Lisa could work with that.

"In my experience most men often don't even know they wanted to be controlled until they are on their knees in front of their female owners, Lisa assured Joan. "I mean most of them don't have a clue about what will satisfy them. They think they want you to be subservient. They think they want the model wife who cooks and cleans then spreads her legs whenever the urge strikes their manly self. So misguided. Until they give up control of their orgasms they can't really hit the heights of sexual ecstasy. But they need to give up control of their cock and that's tough for a lot of them." Lisa watched Joan process the information. She looked like she could use some first-hand information to help her make up her mind.

"Larry come here," Lisa called into the other room.

Larry crawled into the room and squatted at Lisa's side, oblivious to everything and everyone, except his owner. He was the perfect pet cock.

"Stand," Lisa directed. Larry stood awkwardly as if unaccustomed to the posture. His hands went behind his back and he shoved his hips forward, toward the woman who controlled his orgasms. Lisa weighed the cage-bound cock and exposed balls in her hand. The slut began to grunt, almost imperceptibly, but growing louder as Lisa gently squeezed his balls.

"This is what they want." Lisa assured Joan. "He will do whatever I tell him to do, on the off chance that I allow him to cum. Actually, all I have to do is give him permission. He is ready to squirt anytime." Lisa smiled and reached for the little key on her anklet.

"Hold still slut. Joan wants to practise making a boner cum," Lisa grinned at her friend while she unlocked Larry's straining cock. For a man locked in chastity, Larry certainly ended up erect a lot of the time, Lisa reflected. Everyone liked to play with him, and a lot more of her social group friends were learning to appreciate their man-management abilities. Business was good.

...

Lisa watched fascinated. The home video she had asked Donna to take for 'instructive purposes' clearly displayed Brad on his knees licking his wife's pussy. Brad fought the handcuffs a little, but there wasn't much he could do about them. He just had to keep his balance while Donna fucked his face. He made little grunting noises as she made use of his tongue.