Wear the Collar Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever thought about keeping him locked up?" Lisa asked her friend, more curious about how, rather than if, Donna was going to control her husband.

"Is that professional advice or would you just enjoy seeing that cock caged?" Donna couldn't help the sarcasm. She needed Lisa's help in converting Brad, but she didn't quite trust her. Lisa didn't exactly inspire trust. Obedience yes, but trust; not so much.

"Just a suggestion, Lisa replied. "He seems to accept the ball-gag, that's a positive indication with respect to his capacity for training. So when would you like me to begin his re-education?" Lisa smiled and watched Brad's stiff cock bob along to the rhythm of Donna's hips.

"Tonight please. I told him he needed to be naked, on his hands and knees with my crop in his teeth when I got home this evening. I expect him to be waiting in our front hall like that whenever I get there." Donna frowned at Lisa.

"Is that expecting too much from him so soon," she asked in a worried tone.

"Not at all," Lisa assured her friend. "You have shown amazing initiative Donna. Remember, Brad started this." Lisa looked meaningfully at the middle-aged, innocuous housewife. How had she managed to get that big Englishman naked and on his knees? Lisa decided Donna needed some encouragement, a little recognition of her considerable success thus far.

"Brad is a willing participant in this mutually agreed upon project that is going to revitalize your sex life. Think of it that way if it makes you feel better. Or, you can think of this situation as a tactical advantage. I mean, what he really wants is for you to take charge of him. He's done everything but flat out beg to be your sub slut. Don't worry, we'll get back to the begging later." Lisa squeezed Donna's shoulder reassuringly.

"As I was saying, he keeps putting up these pathetic defences that he knows you can easily tear away. It's a cry for help Donna! Brad doesn't want the last say over being your slut. He wants you to force him to become your slut. His opinion doesn't matter. The whole point is that he has no choice. He belongs to you."

Lisa and Donna stared at the computer screen in silence, watching Brad make slurping noises between Donna's legs. Brad was clearly enjoying himself. And his cock was still hard. Lisa knew that was the sign of a true male slut beginning to recognize what he was. She would be happy to facilitate his metamorphosis from dominant male to submissive, live dildo.

"Drop him off about 7:00 tomorrow evening," Lisa said abstractly while she watched her unassuming friend grind her husband's face into her crotch. Where had all the assertiveness come from? Was Brad getting some payback or was Donna just a little more Dom than anyone imagined? It looked good on her, Lisa thought.

"I'll need to keep him for a few nights, ok? I need to install some basic obedience responses before we get to the details. It all takes time, but time well spent." Lisa smiled at Donna. "Oh, he won't need a change of clothes. Just make sure he's shaved." Lisa looked at her slightly confused friend.

"It makes them feel more exposed, more vulnerable, if their genitals are shaved. I have found that it's better to have the slut's owner shave him. It's symbolic. It goes a long way to establishing dominance, understand?" Lisa cocked her head to the side and eyed her buddy.

"Sure, I can shave him for you. I think," Donna replied hesitantly.

"Of course you can. He wants to be your slave. He will do whatever you tell him to do, right?"

"Yes of course. I just need to be more confident. Damn! Why is this so difficult? We both want it to happen," Donna fretted.

"Does controlling him turn you on?" Lisa asked the slightly distressed Dom wannabe. "Does seeing his cock harden for you give you a sense of satisfaction?" Lisa gently goaded her friend. Donna nodded her head slightly.

"Of course it does. It turns his crank too or he wouldn't do it. Go with it Donna. Trust me, it's an amazing ride neither of you will regret." Lisa put a hand on Donna's arm. "Leave him with me for a week. I will turn him into the man-slut you both want him to be," she smiled.

...

"Take everything off, then meet me in the next room," Lisa directed a slightly intimidated but acquiescent Bradley. Donna had dropped him off at Lisa's house and told him she would pick him up next weekend. Brad knew what Lisa did for a living, so he knew why he was standing naked in Lisa's foyer, with a semi hard-on that Lisa had already told him not to touch. And he knew he was expected to do what Lisa said, no questions, for a week. Brad moved tentatively though the doorway After Lisa.

"No touching!" Lisa reiterated. "From now on you are not allowed to touch yourself unless I tell you to do so, understood?" Brad nodded his head, vaguely confused but compliant.

"Speak slut!" Lisa directed. "What are your instructions?" Lisa demanded.

"I am not allowed to touch my cock without your supervision, Miss." Brad could feel his cock grow harder at the thought of Lisa handling it, because he was not allowed to play with himself anymore. Brad was beginning to understand that surrendering his orgasms to Lisa was the first step toward experiencing a different kind of ecstasy than he was used to.

"Crawl over here and lick me till I tell you to stop." Lisa leaned back into her seat and spread her legs. Brad crawled forward like an obedient dog. This was going to be too easy Lisa thought to herself. Then she let herself sink into that place of bliss, while Bradley licked at her pussy, surprisingly unaware of what he was becoming.

Lisa was sure they wouldn't all be this easy, but she liked a challenge or two and their were a couple of men she would really enjoy training. Business was picking up. Lisa needed to hire staff so she employed Amanda as one of her "trainers". Amanda had acquired considerable skill in her ability to manipulate a cock into doing just about anything imaginable. Amanda's confidence grew as the successful results of her training were demonstrated among her peers. Many of her female friends had talked their boyfriend or husband into trying out the Dom-sub scene for a while. Apparently a lot of guys were into it, they just didn't know where to start.

For Lisa that was a no-brainer. Where to start? Are you kidding? It isn't up to them anymore. They just need to obey.