Wearing Elastra's Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Ah!' Elastra moaned mentally, as he fucked her body. He face was still lying limply against the mattress, his arms holding her ass in the air. Despite trying to remain still, she couldn't help but jerk a little. Thankfully, he didn't seem to notice. Her whole pussy vibrated around his shaft.

Elastra assumed he must have been a virgin, as he didn't last very long at all. Nevertheless, they both seemed to cum at the same time, the pleasure becoming too much for Elastra to take. Making sure her face was not in view of the camera she bit her lip to keep from screaming as her body erupted. She could feel liquid running down her legs from both of them.

They both collapsed in a heap.

After what felt like several minutes he finally got up. Going over to his computer, he turned off the camera and began checking the footage. Satisfied, he left the room, only to return a moment later. To Elastra's surprise, he'd brought a wet washcloth, and began wiping her between the legs, cleaning her body off. He did the same for her insides, cleaning her out.

'Gotta keep your toys pristine, huh, fanboy?' Elastra thought, exhausted. At this point she didn't mind, though she wished he'd take out the damn vibrators now. They continued to buzz inside her sensitive bits.

No such luck, though. To her dismay, he began to dress her in her superhero costume again, sans bra and panties. The toys were now trapped both in her body and inside her heroine suit. Her nipples and clitoris silently vibrated against the inside of the costume.

Satisfied with how she looked, he picked her up and set her in his closet.

"I'll have to get a display case later." He said to himself. "But for now, this'll do."

Elastra continued to play dead as he closed the closet door and his footsteps traveled away. At last, she felt safe enough to move, and for the first time stretched her arms and legs with relief.

'God, what a nightmare!' Elastra thought, not daring to speak yet, least she blow her cover early. The vibrators were still assaulting her, but she couldn't afford to try and remove them here. 'I've got to get out while I have the chance.'

Silently she opened the closet door. The fanboy seemed to be occupied in an adjacent room - the bathroom, maybe? - and Elastra moved silently towards the window. She considered deleting the camera footage, but couldn't remember the password he'd made her type and didn't want to push her luck, anyway. At least people would assume it's not really her. She slid the window open slowly and slipped through, closing it shut behind her.

She took the fire escape two levels down to ground floor and stepped into the alleyway, free at last. She hardly had time to celebrate when her body shuttered, another orgasm forcing its way through her from the relentless buzzing objects inside her. She collapsed to her knees, grabbing at her breasts and crotch.

It was going to be a long walk back to her own apartment.

--

Five days later, Elastra was lying on her bed, looking at the ceiling. The heroine had recovered without any ill effects from the ordeal she'd been put through. The vibrators were removed and thrown away, and no videos of her had shown up online that she could find. It was as if the event had never even happened.

And yet, even as she laid there, staring into space, Elastra found that she could not for the life of her stop fantasizing about being worn by a stranger once again.

12