All Comments on 'Wearing the Boss's Anklet: A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments (Page 2)
jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

A woman who in her first year of marriage is willing to screw all comers at work, is the employer's main squeeze for months, tries to drug her husband so she can cuckold him in the next room and humiliates him by wearing the anklet pretty much every day for months isn't going to be as distraught about the coming divorce as this woman was described.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

I agree with Anoymous 14 days ago. Paul should have been ‘Bobbittized’. (Google ‘Bobbit’ if your not familiar with the John and Lorena Bobbitt story).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this one . My ex gave her boyfriend My Fishing pole . I had saved up money from my paper route for it . My Lawyer said it was cheaper to buy a new fishing pole and besides her boyfriend had used it . But then again I had a lousy Lawyer .

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

As soon as he knew what she was doing, he should have sent her packing. No need for the party stuff. He had enough. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

They should of left his balls alone but-

used a hand anvil under his dick and hammered it hard

4 or 5 times.

That way his dick would never get hard again.

He would still want pussy due to the hormone still being made by his balls.

Saddletramp you might take note if you read this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a cucky ending. Your stories are either btb or cucky.

Nothing bad happens to the women in stories like these. They learn nothing, they face no real consequences and the "man" is nothing more than, to quote your other stories, "a cuckboy"

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Frustrating that there were no repercussions she seemed to care about. Not an enjoyable read for me. Sorry.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

dumb as is the original

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

About YOUR ending. I met a Julie who was a divorcée, too. She was a soft ball widow, who then had at least a half dozen lovers by the time we married - my first. We soon had two kids. Within 8 years she was into a long term affair that was successfully hidden from me for a total of 6 years. I guess the itch gained between marriages just had to be scratched. So, watch out, even for someone whose mantra is, "Don't throw me away! Don't throw me away!" Yeah.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

The way the author wrote the wife, there was no redemption possible. Of course it was written as a morality tale for the BTBers

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too long and why wasn’t the Dansing arsehole taken out much earlier and much more permanently? I would have trashed the arsehole and his business the instant I knew what the anklet meant. The deserved a lot more pain as well. This is a BTB? Christ, come live in my world, here u do the crime, u do the time and it hurts

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Two stars

He quickly found out what anklets meant. Saw one of other women and results from office visit. Knew all and didn't start action. Dithered around like a whiny cuckold.

muddman74muddman749 months ago

I've noticed in many of the ST stories, the cuckolding bastard gets his ass beat up but only loses 1 testicle. Why not both of them occasionally? Or maybe have them sawed off with a dull butter knife? That would add a little variety in your retribution and it would hurt like the dickens too! BTW, gave this one full stars even with the losing 1 nut ending thing.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

You sure know how to write them ST! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thanks again.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Amazing the number of cheaters who lose just the one testicle in your stories.

Well written and a good plot though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I would have removed Arsehole Danzig’s ability to procreate for good, u are too gentle on these scum

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok it was ok but not really 1 of your better stories with the level of betrayal in this both should have been punished more than they were

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was another great story by a gifted storyteller. Terri told Joe that she cheated on him because it was just fun and games. Really, some people should never get married, Terri seems to be one of those people. She had now guilty feelings about cheating on Joe. After getting divorced, she continued working at the coffee shop and continued fucking Paul and his co-workers. At least, she continued doing so until a bunch of irate husbands beat Paul up and put him in the hospital with damaged testicles. It was a great story. I knew about the significance of the anklet so the definition of it in this story corresponds to what I heard. Five stars, for sure. I am glad they did not have any kids. What a cum slut Terri was in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Only married a year or so, divorced her and moved on like she never existed. I could live with that.

Asshole trying to drug me......not only no but hell no. He would have been returned the favor and while out had a memento tattooed on his forehead. “I’m a useless peace of shit and fuck married women”. Done in large bold script so even if removed it would appear every summer since it wouldn’t tan or just be a big block if removed to hide it. Either way painless to get on and very painful to get it removed. Just like what he felt when he seduced the married sluts and the pain from the husbands when they caught up with him...

Nawwwwwwww to much work involved........he would just become a eunuch. Faster and insures his ass is out of the game. Just leave him anklet as reminder that he is pussy now.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

"a test on the glass and the pill I got from Terri." - I don't recall Terri actually giving him the pill. He should have had the other husbands go to the hospital to get drug-tested.

\

"we would split the joint bank account 50-50" - He already split it.

\

I think having her served at her parents' is cruel to her parents.

\

"I'll get her a certified check for her half of the bank account." - It was a joint account, and he already took his half, so she can just take her half whenever she wants.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

George and Linda can go fuck themselves, with their skanky daughter Terri

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

Great story and good pacing. I do wish that she had gotten more punishment. All she lost was the house that he already owned and a husband at home she despised to have sex with.

The fact that her parents didn’t demand her to quit the job if she was going to live with them and even commented that she still wore the anklet says more about them than her.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Not enough suffering for asswipe paul

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy03516 days ago

Liked it a lot - 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Great story & writing. Only 2 things, neither of them major. 1) she asked by didn't say what the meaning of the anklet is, & he never really asked. And 2) would've been nice if he went into the room at the end of their "festivities", announced himself, then right there took off her rings while giving his to her. Could've been interesting.

I wonder why her parents didn't demand her quitting her job after they're told what's going on; seems like not even mentioning anything, they're indirectly supporting her decision."sbrooks103x", another writer I like, wrote that serving her at her parents' house's unusually cruel to them. Read the 1st sentence to this paragraph for my reply. Yes, it's a joint account as that author indicated & all that he wrote; I find that nickpicking a bit.

Otherwise, & that not withstanding, 5 stars on this story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

"Like I said before. It was just fun... And in case you were wondering, yes, he's bigger than you. A lot bigger.... I didn't mean to hurt you."

> Didn't mean to hurt him? How could it not? She betrayed him & her marriage, became a cum slut for her boss & other male co-workers. Not to mention her belittlement, disrespect, & drugging her husband, or at least the knowledge that he would be drugged.

> Would've been interesting for her, after all that, to claim she doesn't want the divorce & wants counceling.

This's just an add-on to what I recently wrote. My other statements & 5 stars remain. Bob

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...