All Comments on 'Wearing the Boss's Anklet: A Sequel'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 127 Comments
Kryms1nKryms1nover 2 years ago

I like a lot of your stories, but this kind, with such succinct and direct payback, is 100% my favorite

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747over 2 years ago

A great story, take one married woman mix in a dickhead boss who ruins marriages and a husband discovering the infidelity and you have a fucking divorce.

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manover 2 years ago

The usual rhythm... the good writing, the profile of the protagonist and the unfolding of the plot.

But I noticed a loss of its traditional beat, where the scorched earth and more than a few broken bones set the tone for the whole process... As another writer said: "the Saddletramp treatment".

But his works will always bring us good readings and reflections.

Three stars. Always for the work of writing. I just think Terri got off pretty easy... some incidental pain should be given to the bitch.

"The best revenge is a life well lived."... Not always.

But that's just my opinion.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Love the story. Justice served. AAAAA++++

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
I always like your stories

Especially when I need a pick-me-up after reading some of the drivel and cuck stories that populate 'Loving Wives'.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

It was kind of OK story. But very un-ST1956 if I may say so. It is quite bland and no drama typical of my fave author, it may have been so because af the quality of the original material perhaps?

/

For an investigator it took him months and months to get evidence and action while Terri cuckolds him every day. And Terri's parents what weak parents couldn't even say something about her anklet she wore everyday..

/

But this is way above better than all the cuckold garbage we get every day from cuck writers. Thanks ST1956.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

ok enjoyed the story but are u sure the MC was an investigator? he seemed a bit too dumb to be one

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Much improved over the sucky original. Thank you. 5 stars.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Straight forward, but not really the Saddletramp treatment. The stud got the typical beating and lost testicle, but our hero wasn’t a participant in that.

One suggestion for other BTB authors: while a lot of the bad guys get a beatdown which costs them a ball, no one ever writes that they were deliberately castrated. I’d expect that, if such a thing happened in real life, a rusty but still sharp knife would be employed. Or, as in one of mine, bolt cutters.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

You have this down to a science. No nonsense straight forward justice served BTB. As always a pleasure to read. Strong no nonsense husband who acts decisively to end his wife’s betrayal and move on. So many here spend way to much angst on psychologically challenged almost immobile wimp cuckold types of waveringly wringing their hands while plotting reverently how to recapture their lost utopian marriage fantasy. This story takes the core truth of betrayal and ENDS THE MARRIAGE. There is no compromise with the type of sociopathic selfish entitled slut that would demonstrate the complete disrespect of both her marriage and husband to publicly wear an ankle bracelet in this manner.

The minute she publicly declared her status through wearing that ankle bracelet she ended her marriage. The divorce just made it legal.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Nothing new to see here really. I always laugh at the "I miss the wife that I had when we married nor the wife I have now." Okay, that statement MIGHT work after a decade or more of marriage but if she is cheating within a couple of years, that IS the wife you marriaged.

SouthdownSouthdownover 2 years ago
Another one down

Too many selfish, disrespectful women in these stories. I've seen anklets on women over the years, I have always wondered about the 'ankle rules' but, luckily, I have never had to decipher it in my relationships. Great Job, as usual, Saddletramp keep on writing your superb stories. To all the 'authors' that Saddletramp selects to add sequels or ' second chapters' just know it was done to correct a badly written plot and an unacceptable 'ending' or no ending at all... Thank You saddletramp1956. Your writings in this hot mess of 'cuck and bull' L.W. tripe is like a morning sunrise on a cloudy day... VERY WELCOME! like the delightful divorcée named Julie 4**** I prefer a bit of payback to the tramp and the bastard.

Cito22Cito22over 2 years ago

Another good revenge story from saddletramp. Always a pleasure to read

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

The wife was deluded and should never have got married. She got hit by the Martin Slut ray after 1 year of marriage. But the husband got out of the marriage and can live his life now.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

Pretty good but the question arises, ‘Is the Saddle going soft’? Mellowing in his old age, using petrol instead of napalm, or choosing TNT instead of thermonuclear devastation. Hope not.

But all that aside this stands head and shoulders above the original drivel.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Still weak. Put up with her disrespect and shit for way too long. Terri and Paul needed a lot more than a divorce and a good ass kicking.

justplaincraigjustplaincraigover 2 years ago

Sometimes I wish they had half star ratings. Not a 5 but not a 4 either. 4.5 would work.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

What BTB ? This was a mediocre attempt at best...way off the mark from the Tramp's usual fare. The "angry husbands outside a bar" were the only ones worthy of respect in this story. Sorry!

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

I don't think the original story was worth a three-page follow-up.

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago

I expected more from saddletramp. This one was kinda plain and boring.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

An insurance investigator wouldn’t be that slow today figure it out. Another LW dumbass husband. Couldn’t finish it so maybe it got better

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

It was okay, but lacked your usual flair.

He divorced Terri for cheating on him repeatedly, but this wasn't really a BtB because she didn't get burned. What consequences did she suffer for the contempt and disrespect she treated him with?

-

The husband filed for divorce, but let's face it, Terri didn't give a shit about Joe any more. She had fallen in love with Paul's big cock and was getting screwed by several other guys on the side. The sex life between Joe and Terri had dwindled to nothing. She was acting like a bitch at home, treating her husband with scorn, and flaunting her infidelity with the anklet. Why was she even crying and pretending to be upset? They'd only been married a year, so it's not like she lost much in the division of marital assets.

-

At the very least, Terri deserved to be publicly humiliated for her slutty behaviour. The video of her being gangbanged should've been widely distributed to all her friends and family, utterly destroying her reputation. Then after Paul got turned into a eunuch, Joe should've shared the gangbang video with every man that Terri subsequently got serious with.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

It's hard to imagine a wife being so dismissive and disrespectful to a husband right to his face, but since she was doing it behind his back I suppose it just leaks into the rest of life. A bit over the top drugging all those husbands, but that just makes the revenge all the more deserved.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

As always, a very good story that will suit the feeling of most married readers. I, too, stand by those who demand fair sanctions in the event of a breach of contract. A marriage is a contract reinforced by a promise that should actually be considered and thought through. Unfortunately, more and more young people are getting married without having really thought about the scope of this step beforehand! But I also have to admit that my morals and my sense of justice apparently no longer have the status in this time and society that I was allowed to get to know!

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Much better than the original.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yep enjoyed a lovely ST1956 tale. A welcome relief from the Cuck drivel that abounds in LW pages lately

5/5

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow you have this down to a science, the totally cliched, worn out, too often repeated plot points. Literally everything here is the same old same old. The dialogue, the reactions, the " "Stomach's not feeling too well. I think I'll just go into my office for a bit and sleep in the guest room. I don't want to give you anything.", the "I bought the house before we were married" "I didnt know what pill he was giving you" not to mention the fact that that based on the idioticly ridiculously piss poor "Lets drug him"and the "But I dont want a divorce" (Yet she was written in such a manner that that statement had no truth or emotional reality to it) and what seems to be a prerequisite of your writing these days every woman being a slut (generally thats because someone has a poor view of women as lesser people and as you do that in every story clearly outs you). Too bad because sometimes you write amazing stories, then you go all out and the fragile superior male creeps out in your writing and ruins it.

One of your worst to be quite frank. You spent a lot of time, which was wasted, to write a story that a new LW Shakespeare could have, and has, written.

It would take 4 pages to dissect 3 pages of awfulness. If you just need to post something just to post it, don't.

Phoenix2019Phoenix2019over 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I got what I expected. To many take this as real, this is fiction. Just enjoy the ride. Mind you I think I would avoid ReedRichards... definitely has a mean streak...Bolt cutters??? OWIE :)

As always thank you for writing.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53over 2 years ago

I missed the bit about the 'Loving Wife' just seems to be another misogynistic bitter story about an unloving wife. Maybe we need a BTB genre on here to satisfy the cretins who like this sort of ribbish,

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

25 BIG FUCKING STARS for this perfect 'Burn the Bitch' excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She is the epitome of an unrepentant cheating slut that deserves shit served to her for the rest of her life

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years ago

One of your better btb, enjoyed the Christmas serving.

To reedrichards: "no one ever writes that they (the other adulterer) were deliberately castrated". Not true, we had our character castrated with a cattle castration band (and half of his obscenely big cock slowly removed with a zip tie) in one of our stories, so it has been done. (And it was well received.)

Thanks saddletramp, for a great conclusion to the original story.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

As usual SaddleTramp's MC simply, "Don't put up wit' dat sh*t!" 5+++++/5!!!

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Great ending ST! Thanks

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Cliche-fest. You can, and usually do better than this.

IronMan2021IronMan2021over 2 years ago
Expected More Retribution On The “Boss"

Great improvement over the original however, . . .

My mind was expecting more retribution on the “Boss”, the other males and cheating wives beyond the norm. I was looking for a Saddletramp1956 twist. II do have questions that do not have to be answered they just make me go hmmm . . .

As an investigator why did not the MC husband call 911 and bring the police and medical help for the other drugged husbands? Then true justice could have been achieved since the “Boss”, other males and cheating wives were risking the lives of all of the husbands by drugging them.

Using even over the counter (OTC) Sleeping aids have risks. Had a friend that had a allergic reaction to OTC Sleeping aid given to them at a hotel when they were on travel one time. They experienced in quick succession: chest pain, difficulty breathing, irregular heartbeat and sensation of their throat closing up. They ended up in the hospital for two days. They were advised not to take OTC Sleeping aids if they wanted to live.

Convictions of the “Boss” and others (including the wives) for drugging the husbands would have strengthened the divorce proceedings and alienation of affection lawsuits which should have been lodged against all of the men involved.

The “Boss” was able along with the other males to continue on with married wives. What happened to the other males? Where was the payback to the other men working there that were involved? It would only take one husband with an adverse OTC drug reaction along with all of the alcohol they were consuming. How many other wives that worked there along with men were involved?

I really do enjoy looking at Saddletramp1956 universe – reading your works is time well spent. Thank you.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

ST, this one was rather tame for you. No supernatural revenge just a good old “fuck you” for the arrogant bitch. As to some reviewers seeking more damage for Paul, he’s definitely an asshole, but it appears he didn’t coerce any of the sluts he employed. I would still plan a late night attitude adjustment for the ass-wipe to repay the attempted drugging. Joe is lucky he only wasted a little more than a year with the bitch, plenty of life left to find a worthy partner.

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Okay story, I would say cliche, but most LW stories are cliches.....that said, it didn't have much spark for a ST story, it was just okay.

SunOceanSandSunOceanSandover 2 years ago

Thanks for fixing that POS story biggie79uk wrote!!!

Your a gifted writer and reading your stories is very enjoyable.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐s as usual

SOS

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyover 2 years ago

Thank you very much for a wonderful ending to the original terrible tale.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Thought

You could have done better but it was ok, why is it so many husbands in these watch the wifes but don't retribution. Screwed up system screwed laws.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

One of this writer weaker efforts. Just tell the stupid mother in law to shut up and go away. Enough with the repeated questioning about why we just cannot get past this. The original story was total drivel,so the bar was pretty low to improve. Tramp just barely cleared it.

Hooked1957Hooked1957over 2 years ago

Well-done. You took a piece of a story and turned it into something legit. 5 stars.

Hooked

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

A quantum leap improvement to the other version.

SDN1955SDN1955over 2 years ago

This had kind of a Just Plain Bob cookie cutter approach to it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Meh - Decent entertainment, but not at the top of your best... 4*

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Human trash should always been shown the door, face first or walking, the choice is up to them.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A great Christmas story from saddletramp, with a fairly gentle btb in keeping with the season. Considering her blatant cheating and disrespectful attitude the bitch wife got off very easily, with just a divorce petition in her Christmas stocking. Paul, the smirking bastard got his much deserved ass kicking, but Joe, as saddletramp's heroes always do, should have taken his pound of flesh too.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

Good Job Saddle Tramp. 10 stars great story cheating wife caught and gotten rid of!

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 2 years ago

Great continuation of the story. Terrie had no clue about the real world. I really enjoy your universe.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 2 years ago

This story worked well and was a good ending to the tale.

C_frommnC_frommnover 2 years ago

I like the way your guy finished it. Give her nothing and make her earn her own. With Out going to jail or having someone snooping into your life.

heartlesslycan120heartlesslycan120over 2 years ago

Short and sweet. Loved it

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Wondering if there's an alternative outcome where Paul goes to prison with an anklet tattooed around his right ankle...

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

Hmm. Thanks for the story, but like many others, if it was meant as a BTB, I missed it! She really did avoid any real consequences. Oh well.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 2 years ago

A story that bad originally didn’t really deserve a sequel, but at least you added a little common sense to it.

JohnChildJohnChildover 2 years ago

A reasonable yarn for the Christmas spirit and a mild BTB theme Joe not getting any paet of the retrubition was wise but I would have been tempted to hand him his arse, still violence is not the answer. Also I hope you have given some thought to my last suggestion on the cops.

Highway69_50Highway69_50over 2 years ago

Another great story, with the full ST Treatment. Saddle Tramp never disappionts his loyal readers. Thank you, again for your stories.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
At least one slip

ST56

Hubby overheard Asshole Boss tell Sweetie about getting him drunk, then give Sweetie a pill in case he Hubby didn’t conk out from the alcohol…with directions to druh Hubby! Sweetie DID deliver a number of drinks to Hubby, but after the point the barristas were getting impatient, A.B. took his ‘glass’ and returned it himself to Hubby. AB did NOT wait to see if Hubby actually took any into his mouth.

Later in the story, Hubby told the officer Sweetie gave him the drink.

Since Hubby had a witness (Sweetie) that AB prepared the drink and delivered it to him, and AB’s prints were taken off the tainted glass, there was an excellent chance of conviction on doping AND conspiracy.

4*. So much better than original. Good choice to clear up problems in original.

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

Excellent extension of the oriiginal tale ST...you rock!!!!!!

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

On one hand, it's an automatic eye-roll when the parents in these stories go, "I know she cheated on you and humiliated you over a considerable period of time, but are you suuuuuuure you can't work things out?" On the other, it usually does lend a little info to their daughter's mental state. Even if it's the same one every single time.

firedog451firedog451over 2 years ago

Great story, ST. Was surprised at the lack of indignation in the comments, guess your beginning notes warned them off. Seems like many readers will only accept the nuclear option. I kind of enjoy not knowing exactly how a story will turn out. Makes for a much better read. If I know what's coming for sure, why read it?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

3 stars - you really need to change the template you are using for LW stories.

I also agree that this poorly written story did not need a sequel.

LoejtcLoejtcover 2 years ago

Not your best effort. Takes too long for hubby to react when all the signs are blatantly obvious. Whole story seems to be written around one event i.e. having Terri served on Christmas.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 2 years ago

Big thumbs up, ST1956!

5

fishgetterfishgetterover 2 years ago

Youami1 day ago

Excellent extension of the oriiginal tale ST...you rock!!!!!!

AND THIS GOES DOUBLE FOR ME! Keep on trucking.

MattKesterMattKesterover 2 years ago

Thanks for writing this addition to the story. It helped the original, which seemed to end with too much story untold. Saddletramp, you're excellent at capturing the gist of what other authors are aiming for. Thanks for putting this one together.

ceciesinclairceciesinclairover 2 years ago

I didn't read the original story but there is enough backstory in this one that I didn't feel lost or confused by events. I enjoyed it, especially the ending.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Not your usual, but still very good. Serving her Christmas morning was brilliant. I’m surprised that there was no backlash against Terri, since her husband took down 3 other marriages, and Paul had to defend against the lawsuit. It might have been better if the wives had gotten a STI, or the coffee shop got trashed, or all the wives got fired.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Keeping in the Christmas spirit. Nice story saddletramp1956 and Merry Xmas!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Why do these guys get the daylights stomped out of them but only lose one testicle?

maninconnmaninconnover 2 years ago
Well done

Great story ST, thanks for writing!

pummel187pummel187over 2 years ago

Another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd

Another SWAMP DONKEY joins the herd

And another one joins

And another one joins

Another one joins the herd

HEY YOUR WIFE'S GONNA

JOIN A HERD

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Love your stories...

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
The Christmas Spirit

Thanks to ST, putting us all in the holiday spirit with this wee tale. (<----that's sarcasm, folks)

Sad batch of characters is not redeemed by this sequel, although at least Joe actually proves he has a set. At least Princess Terri has a consistent character throughout the two chapters - that is, stupid and slutty.

It would be interesting to see how the Lit authors would handle a story challenge based on "the anklet."

Nice improvement over the weak starting story.

Keep 'em comin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The main reason why your MC couldn't take her back wasn't because he couldn't forget, but bc she didn't show any remorse for her actions. The level of disrespect showed she felt no love for her husband. You should avoid writing cliches (there are few in your stories like the one I pointed out) and think about what a regular person would do in that situation. You don't lack original thinking as your other stories prove. Do your best to stay away from they "do-it-yourself" story pattern that tells the same story over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Clean story, to the point and no bull-crap.

He did not deviate or falter from his decision.

rated it highly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terri got some of what she had coming. Too bad Joe couldn't hire a lady boxer or martial artist to give her a real treat. Paul just got a sample of what he should have gotten. He should have been on the brink of death...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These always seem to phone home to the wife being a size queen, and her man a micro-penis-cursed wimp, or 'maybe average' or some such. How about, just once in a while, just for some variety, make it about the 'thrill of cheating' or some fucked up power struggle, instead of just 'she needed a bigger dick.' Such a tired, overused cliché, especially since it really matters to men far more than it does to women.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

A good robust BTB and no messing, Saddletramp at his finest! Keep it up, well done, regards,

R.S.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

Gee...what did she get HIM for Chrsitmas?

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

As much as I like this story, I picture the husbands "waking up" in the morning and wondering why they are there and where their wives slept? Then again, some folks are better at lies than others...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Since she sees no problem in drugging people, arrangements were made for Terri to fall into a deep sleep. She was later found unconscious and having lost her right leg below the knee. She soon discovered anklets are not nearly so enticing when worn on a metal prosthesis. What a pity...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Such a weak ending with a missed opportunity to call the cops and ambulances once they started fucking and arrest the bunch then and there.

Compared to the rest of your stories you missed a giant mark with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Her casual attitude about fucking her boss doesn't reconcile with her sobbing over the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When I read the original of this story it did very little for me. Now with your inclusion, there is substance to it all with an ending I wholeheartedly agree with. Too bad the "boss" only lost one testicle. Oh yeah - rom hereon, I will be checking out the ankles of women; just for the helluvit. Great job, Author!

timberwolffxdltimberwolffxdlover 1 year ago

This is the third story now I've read that is damn near identical to the others. How many more in your collection?

You have potential to be a good writer. But you have 204 stories here as of 8/22/2022 and I'd be willing to bet there's quite a few of those that follow this same script, just with changed names.

At first I really enjoyed the way you weaved a tale, and there's a story or two I look forward to seeing you continue. I just hope they don't follow this same formula as most of your others.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What cracks me up is this guys fixation with his dick and height. Obviously this fucker is like 5'5 and has a tiny little dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like that Saddletramp created a MC who reacted in a manly way. Her remark about Paul's dick Size and continuing to wear anklet proved hoe much of a cunt she was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

STUPID CUCK HUSBAND IS AN INVESTIGATOR YET HE DID SUCH A LONG PUNY JOB IN GETTING EVIDENCE AGAINST THE SKANK

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 1 year ago

I saw this posted on your twitter feed so I re-read it. I felt I was too generous with 4*. You took a cuck story-extended it and finished it with a bland ending. It pains me to write this because I do love your stuff. Many people would think she kind of got burned in the end-good job. Maybe that's what I thought about the first time reading. She cheated on him for months and KEPT ON CHEATING. How is that being burned. No real regret. This had the chance to be better. 3*

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 1 year ago
He was wrong

In not having the check for half of the money to give to her at the same time.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Forgot to mention all furnishings purchased after the marriage are joint property Other than that a well written story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If they beat the guy so badly why don't they make sure they get both of his balls? And the bimbo is still having fun and games after all it cost her. Some people never learn.

anubeloreanubeloreover 1 year ago

She deliberately goads him by gloating about how much "bigger" the guy she gleefully cheated on him with, the guy she reveled in mocking him about by explicitly referencing "anklets on married women"...but she's "tearful" when she hands over her rings? Right. Bull.

The only consequence she faces for her despicable actions? A bog standard divorce, and her parents knowing what a slut she is. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It may be "her body" but their marriage vows say,"forsaking all others". So what does that mean?! Nothing?! Several LW stories have used the same line, "It's my body. I can do what I like with it." NO !!! Once she has taken her vows, there is no way she "Can do what she likes with it!!!" That's BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whore: Oh well, it was fun and he is a lot larger than you too.

Joe: Just sign the papers, I really don’t care how worn out your diseased pussy is, cunt.

Just sign the papers, I really don’t care how worn out your diseased pussy is,cunt.

Whore: You didn’t have to repeat yourself!

Joe: I didn’t, whore.

I didn’t, whore.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

I can't really join the anonymous psychopaths, I only have a single problem with this story.

Joe learned about the meaning of the Anklet, but still didn't do anything about it? Didn't confront her, didn't demand she quit, didn't take action at all? Only when their sexlife quieted down MONTHS LATER, only THEN did he suddenly feel compelled to talk it out?

Kinda makes it hard to feel for him. Apparently he didn't care about her potentially fucking around, or care enough about their marriage to adress a potential problem, as long as he got off in a sufficient quantity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's with the only the one testicle thing in these stories? Just go with the destruction of both his balls and penis and call it good. Such "men" should not be allowed to continue to offend women with their presence or their offspring.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...