Wearing the Pants Ch. 01

Story Info
Vanilla to femdom.
1.5k words
4.43
19.9k
15

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Everyone.

This is my third series. This is a slow cooked story and your patience is appreciated. You can check out other two series on my page. I request you to provide your valuable feedbacks.

My name is Kirti. I am twenty six years old and married in an arranged marriage to a man named Harry who is a stock broker aged twenty eight. I am a housewife and he mostly work from home and only visits office for client meetings and seminars.

We have been married for more than a year now. Harry found me as the most beautiful woman on earth. We met through an marriage agent and he approached me for marriage after our first meeting whereas It took me around more four to five meetings to say yes to his proposal.

I am always being an fitness freak and kept myself leaned and well toned through regular various physical activities. I am fair with blue eyes and my 32B boobs and big ass are enough to seduce my husband. Harry is an fairly handsome man but due to his busy work schedule, he is not into any physical activities which makes me little over weight.

We usually are vanilla in bed. Harry wears the pants in our marriage and in bed too. I always dreamt of being dominant to my partner but Harry find concept of dominating woman, silly. I tired to share my feelings about it with him many times but he finds this whole idea bogus.

I am married to an another city so I don't have many friends here. I am only friends with Harry's friends. I am also friends with Geetika and Priyanka.

Geetika a is a twenty three old girl came for studies from another city whom I met at my yoga classes. We only meet at our yoga classes which happens once or twice a week. She lives alone at a rented apartment.

Priyanka is my friend from my gym who is twenty nine years old and married. We met almost every day. We have been friends for about nine months now. We also meet for coffee, Lunch and other get together. She is only close friend of mine in this city. She is a Chief Operating Officer in a reputed company of our country.

We shares nearly everything, close friends do, even our bed stories to some extent. Her husband, Sunil is thirty two years old. She lived with her husband in a mansion in a female led relationship. She wears the pant in their relationship. She has shared every details of her relationship that how she has her husband under her rule. She has kept him as her slave. I have only heard about it from her but she has never made me met her husband yet. I am not sure how true it is but I get very jealous of her knowing about her relationship with her slave husband.

Harry was out for a bachelor's party of one of his friends since morning and will be coming back late at night so I made a plan for a coffee with Priyanka in the evening.

After completing all my chores of the day, I had a bath in the afternoon and get dressed in my black dress with little make up and accessories, I drove my car to met her.

It was an hour drive but still I reached before her and grabbed a table at the cafe. We usually take tables on the outer side so we can smoke our cigarettes with our coffee. I waited for around fifteen minutes and saw Priyanka parking her car on the parking area and entering the cafe.

As she entered, I stood up from my seat and we hugged each other and took our seats.

An waitress came to our table. Her batch were showing her name. She was Anamika.

"Good Evening Ladies, What you will like to have?" Anamika asked placing menus on our table.

"We don't need to see the menu, dear, two lattes and a portion of salted cookies for now," Priyanka Said.

"Sure mam," Anamika said and wrote down our order on her pad taking back the menu card.

I started the conversation and asked "Why you are skipping the gym from last two days?"

"Oh! These days, I am packed up with various things like board meetings, client presentation and Sunil is also not performing good these days so my night get occupied in taming and punishing him," Priyanka said.

"Oh!" I said.

I really wanted to know that how she trains and dominate her husband but I controlled my emotions and stayed calm.

"I will join back in couple of days," Priyanka said.

I didn't able to resist myself and finally asked her, "How are you training him?"

"Regular punishment like whipping, canning, ball shocking, pegging and increasing his chastity period are enough for him," Priyanka said.

I wanted to talk more about it. There was a glow in my eyes talking about these stuff and she can easily see it.

"How is Harry?" She asked.

"He is good. He is out since morning for a bachelor's party of one of his friends," I said.

Soon Anamika arrived with our order. She placed coffee in front of both of us and cookies on the centre of the table.

"Enjoy your coffee, mam, If you need anything else, please press the buzzer placed on your table. I will here soon to help you out," Anamika said pointing towards a small remote control type of device placed on the edge of the table.

"Thank you dear," I said.

We started sipping our coffee with our smokes.

"You gave him permission to go to the bachelor's party?" Priyanka asked.

"Permission!" I laughed.

"Harry are not one of those who asks their wife for permissions. Not everyone is lucky as you," I replied.

"Mine is a different story. Mine doesn't dare to ask," Priyanka said and laughs.

I was so curious to know more so I finally asked her, "Does he really do whatever you command?"

"Anything! And more than that, He knows his place. He never dares to talk back to me or even raises his eyes above my feet," Priyanka said.

"What if, he quit this lifestyle and get settle with any other woman?" I asked.

"Lol! He has totally surrendered to me. I totally own him and he knows it. I can dump him and go to another man, a real man but he can't even think of it," Priyanka said.

"Do you meet other guys too?" I asked.

"Obviously! I fuck whoever I want to and he gets to eat their cum from pussy and ass," Priyanka said.

I was so shocked to hear that and I can feel little moistness in my pussy.

"I really wish, I could be part of this lifestyle, like you," I said in disappointment.

"First, you have to learn, how to train a submissive," Priyanka said.

"I really want to but never mind," I said with more disappointment.

"When Harry is coming back home?" Priyanka asked.

"I have no idea, might be late night," I said.

"Then why don't you come to my place and see a demo by yourself, how this lifestyle works?" Priyanka asked.

There was huge smile on my face blushes on my cheeks and spark in my eyes.

I immediately said, "Yes, please Priyanka,"

"Ok then, sweetheart, you are going to have lot of fun this evening," Priyanka said.

I was very excited.

Priyanka pressed a button on the buzzer and within seconds Anamika arrived at our table.

"Cheque, please," Priyanka said.

"Right away, mam," Anamika said and walked back to counter and came back with the bill.

I was super excited and more nervous I have been my whole life.

Priyanka pays the bill and tipped Anamika.

We gets to our respective cars and I followed Priyanka's car for directions.

After a long drive of around forty minutes, we reached a huge bungalow.

Priyanka drove her car inside the bungalow. I followed her and parked my vehicle behind her car.

We reached the main door.

"Check the time" Priyanka said.

"Its 08 : 29 P:M," I said.

"I give him time limits to complete household chores daily. For today, I have told him to complete everything by 07 : 30 P:M and kneeled at the main gate and wait for me," Priyanka said.

"Is he will be kneeling for an hour now as we will open the door?" I asked.

"You see yourself," Priyanka said and punched a password on her door digital look.

She opens the door and we entered the house.

There was really a man aged around thirty years, kneeling naked with a chastity cage and ball shocker on his dick and balls and a collar and leash on his neck with his heads bows down. He had no body hairs.

I was shocked, surprised, excited, nervous and what not. There was ocean of feeling in my head and heart.

As the naked man, felt an human presence, he crawled towards us and kissed Priyanka's feet followed by kisses on my feet.

"Evening Mistress," He said after kissing our feet and kept his head bows down and waited like a statue.

Me and Priyanka looked at each other and she had a look of pride and arrogance on her face.

To be continued.