Wearing the Pants Ch. 02

Story Info
Priyanka Dominates And Shares Her Slave With Me.
1.7k words
4.34
7.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/29/2024
Created 02/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of my story, Wearing The Pants.

Please read the first part to understand this part better.

Sunil was kneeling in front of us. I was so shocked to see a grown up man enslaved by his wife. I really wish to have Harry like him for me.

"Get my favourite wine for us," Priyanka said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and rose up and went to the kitchen.

We walked towards the living room and took our seats on the couch.

I was observing Priyanka very closely and learning the art of domination.

Soon, Sunil arrived with a tray with two wine glasses on it and kneeled before us. We took our glasses and started sipping our wine.

Priyanka grabbed Sunil's collar and asked, "Is your every task completed?"

"Yes Mistress," Sunil replied with confidence.

"Are you sure?" Priyanka asked.

Sunil took a pause for a moment and said, "Yes Mistress," with little less confidence than his previous answer.

"Is all my clothes machined washed and my undergarments hand washed?" Priyanka asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

"Are all the rooms and toilets cleaned, as per my standards?" Priyanka asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil asked.

"Have you licked clean all my footwear?" Priyanka asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

"Have you made the dinner?" Priyanka asked.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

I was so shocked watching the level of submission. He was totally surrendered to her. He was doing every household chores as a servant. I was waiting impatiently to see what was coming next.

"Have you watered the plants?" Priyanka asked.

Sunil said nothing. There was a fear in his face. His facial expressions were clearly telling that he has forgotten to water the plants.

His silence brings an evil smile on Priyanka's face.

"I asked you something," Priyanka said with anger in her voice and her face.

"I, I, aaaam sorrrry Mist," Sunil stammered.

Priyanka doesn't let him complete his statement and slapped his checks with full force.

Continuous slaps were carried out by Priyanka on Sunil's face.

"I just gave you simple tasks and you always make me pissed off and always disappoint me in front of my friends," Priyanka said continuing slapping him.

"I am sorry Mistress," Sunil said.

"Shut the fuck up," Priyanka said increasing her slaps speed and intensity.

Sunil kneeled without uttering a word and took every slap quietly. Tears can be seen in his eyes.

I have been more wet seeing Priyanka's control over Sunil.

"Get the dinner table ready and don't dare to make another mistake tonight," Priyanka said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said and left to do his chores.

"You really love your plants," I said to Priyanka.

"I don't give a fuck about plants. It was a reminder to him that who owns him," Priyanka said.

I laughed and said, "You are so wicked,"

Priyanka shared the laughter with me.

Dinner table were set by Sunil in minutes and we were served chicken soup, followed by fried rice and Manchurian. Sunil kneeled between me and Priyanka. There was a dog bowl placed in front of him.

Priyanka took a spoon of her soup in her mouth and spitted it out in the dog bowl and point her finger to the bowl which was a signal to sunil so he immediately kneeled and drank the soup from the bowl which Priyanka spitted. Priyanka spitted out more soup, rice and Manchurian after chewing which Sunil consumed obediently.

Gradually, I was getting jealous of Priyanka which can be seen on my face. We had our food. We were served dessert after the food.

"Clean the table and report in my bedroom," Priyanka said to Sunil and left without waiting for his answer.

I followed her to the bedroom. She had a huge and luxurious bedroom. We both lay down on her bed.

"Priyanka, I just love how you have trained Sunil," I said.

"Relax, darling. There is much more to come," Priyanka said.

I was very excited. My excitement were soon vanished as my phone rings. It was a call from Harry.

"I think that Harry is back home as he is calling me because he can't find me at home," I said to Priyanka.

"This is your chance if you really want to dominate him. Talk with him with authority and tell him you will not be coming back tonight," Priyanka said to me.

"Ok," I said and picked up the call.

"Hi Harry," I said.

"Where are you baby? I am home," Harry asked.

"I am out with my friends and will come back tomorrow," I said.

Priyanka was watching me lying next to me.

"What the fuck! You didn't told me that you are going for a night out," Harry said with little anger.

"Harry, don't get on my nerves. I can also say the same for you, You even didn't told me when you will be coming back. I am with my friends so let me enjoy," I said.

Priyanka was smiling hearing my answer.

"Fine, goodbye and enjoy," Harry said and hangs up the call. Harry sounds irritated by my answers.

"Good job, girl," Priyanka said.

"Remove all your clothes," Priyanka said.

"What, why?" I asked.

"Do what I say. I am doing everything for your good," Priyanka said.

Being straight and married, I was uncomfortable getting naked in front of another woman and her husband but I said "ok," and removed my dress followed by my undergarments. Priyanka gets off her clothes too. Her 34B boobs, pink pussy and toned ass were very tempting. I don't know why I was getting tempted by female sexual organs.

Soon, Sunil came inside the room and kneeled next to our bed.

"Clean the dishes and then, You can have the remaining food, If you are still hungry," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Thank You Mistress," Sunil said.

"Wake Mistress Kirti up in the morning as the way I have thought you," Priyanka said.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

I was still confused about what should the way of waking someone up but I didn't ask her about it as I loved to be surprised.

"Dismissed," Priyanka said.

"Thank you mistress," Sunil said and kissed our feet and left the room.

"Where will he sleep?" I asked Priyanka.

"He usually sleeps in a dog house, I brought for him or anywhere, I orders like store, kitchen or in the toilet," Priyanka said.

I was stunned hearing all that.

Priyanka grabbed me by my waist and pushed me towards her. Priyanka's touch was electrifying. My heart pulse were clear evidence of that. She brought her lips to mine and kissed me passionately. I am a straight woman but I really liked kissing her. It never felt so good, not even with Harry or any other man I dated.

"Good night, girl," Priyanka said.

"Good night, Priyanka," I said and we drove into sleep into each other arms.

It was very difficult for me to sleep. I was lost in thoughts of how, Priyanka has so much power over Sunil and how can I bring Harry into it. My mind was jammed with thoughts but after around two hours of over thinking, I closes my eyes and slept.

I was in deep sleep and I felt a worm crawling on my thighs. I woke immediately and stands on the bed. As I regained my senses, I saw Sunil at the foot of my bed and Priyanka lying next to me.

Priyanka started laughing.

"Don't worry, Kirti, He is waking you up by eating you out," Priyanka said.

"Lay down and enjoy your orgasm," Priyanka said.

"Oh, lovely," I said and laid back again.

This was like a dream come true. The idea of waking up with a tongue in your pussy were enough to make me wet. Harry never goes down on me but makes me suck his dick whenever he likes.

Sunil started warming me up by placing kisses on my thighs. I let out a soft moan. It was his signal to attack my pussy with his mouth. He immediately placed his tongue on my pussy and started providing me long licks starting from my asshole to my pussy. After licking me for good five minutes, he took my pussy into his mouth and started sucking it. My moans were converted into screams. I grabbed the bedsheet by my hands.

"Make her cum, you stupid slave. Do that with your mouth, We all know your tiny clit can never do that," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yesh Mistresh," Sunil said while he had my pussy in his mouth.

He kept on sucking taking me to the edge and then he increased his speed. I let out a loud moan and discharged my cum and pee into his mouth. I had a squirting orgasm. It was my first squirting orgasm but I felt bad about discharging my pee in his mouth but it felt really good. It was like a guilty pleasure and I was literally on heaven.

"I am so sorry, I cummed and peed at the same time. I am sorry, Sunil," I said.

No problem, sweetheart, You don't have to sorry at all. He is a trained toilet. He drinks my pee nearly everyday," Priyanka said.

I was so shocked hearing this.

"Change the sheets, and serve us the breakfast," Priyanka said to Sunil.

"Yes Mistress," Sunil said.

We got from bed, bath ourselves and get dressed and got to the dining table. Sunil was waiting with breakfast at the table for us. He served us the breakfast. We talked on the breakfast table more about dynamics of female domination lifestyle. After hugging goodbye Priyanka and thanking her for the lovely evening and morning, I planned to leave for my house.

"Thank you so much for everything," I said.

"My pleasure, baby," Priyanka said.

"You can also bring Harry here so I can train him to be your slave husband," Priyanka said.

"He will never agree to this training," I said with disappointment.

"Just invite him for dinner at my place and leave everything on me," Priyanka said.

"Ok, I will try to talk to him," I said and hugged and left her place with a hope.

I drove my car, feeling excited and horny, recalling what I have experienced at Priyanka's place. I was also nervous about Harry's reaction. I really wish to include Harry in this lifestyle and hoped Priyanka will help me out by fulfilling her promise.