Wearing the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had a few lovers in my time, but I don't think I'd ever been with anyone who seemed to enjoy sex as much as Quinn did. I could feel my cock bottom out in her pussy, as her hard nipples scratched my chest. She clearly had surrendered to the feeling and I did as well. I think I enjoyed fucking Quinn more than I had ever enjoyed fucking any other woman.

Her moans increased in volume and frequency and I suspected she was about to cum again. I was nearing that myself and tried to hold on until she came. She seemed to lose herself, frantically fucking me before collapsing on me and gasping. I turned loose and let myself go and filled her cunt with my cum.

She stopped kissing me as she recovered from her latest orgasm, just lying on me panting and sighing. Eventually she recovered enough to lift up a bit, look at me, and give me a somewhat cynical smile.

"I suppose the whole week is going to be like this."

"Would that be so bad?"

"At current rates, it might kill me."

"I'd never let that happen. Besides, we each have work, and have to sleep and eat some time."

"I suppose if I'm going to die, being fucked to death might be one of the better ways."

"I don't want you to die. I want to make love to you as long as you're a woman, and as long as you'll let me."

"I have to be a woman for a week. I don't have much choice about that."

"I'll do my damnedest to make it a good week for you."

"I can't say I ever wanted to be a woman, but you've made it better than I expected."

She relaxed on me, putting her head on my shoulder as my cock softened and eased its way out of her. I think we both dozed off, then awoke a bit later made love once more then we went to sleep with me spooning her and holding her breast. As we drifted off, she sighed and snuggled back against me. She wiggled her hips against my semi-erect cock as we both drifted off to sleep.

..............................

I was drifting awake in the morning, when Quinn seemed to awaken with a start. My dick was hard and pressing into her ass, as I spooned her and held a boob. She had a brief little half sob and her body was tense for a minute before she seemed to lose a little of that tension. She pulled away slightly, then turned over to face me. She looked concerned but not distraught.

"A week of being a woman, and a week of being fucked."

"I kind of got the impression you were getting into it last night."

"It felt okay, but I still feel weird about being fucked by a guy."

"It only felt okay? Damn, I'd like to see how you react to really great sex."

"So what are we doing today?"

"Would you like to shower together?"

She had kind of a nervous squirm, and while it was hard to tell under the covers, she seemed to be moving her hips. That seemed to cause her legs to move and had an effect on her pussy as well. She seemed to realize that and had kind of a surprised expression. She bit her lower lip and looked at me, though she kept her eyes somewhat lowered.

"Should we really do that?"

"You're a woman - at least for now - and I'm a man. Besides we made love several times last night."

"Seems to be upping the ante a bit, doesn't it?"

"I've already touched and kissed all of it."

"Yeah, but..."

"Look, when you take off the ring and are a guy again, you want to get somewhere with women. Right?"

"I'd like to."

"You need to know how to please a woman."

"But as a guy."

"As a woman, you can learn what makes a woman feel good."

"I suppose."

I took her hand and led her to the bathroom. We got in the shower and turned it on. She seemed reticent, but I had some nice floral body wash that I kept for women who stayed over. I took some of that and began to slowly, sweetly, and gently clean her body. As I washed her breasts and her ass and her pussy, she closed her eyes.

I leaned her against me and kissed her neck as I washed and rinsed her. Her nipples got hard and I spent far more time washing and rinsing them than was needed just to get them clean. She was breathing hard and moaning as I turned her toward me. My cock was hard and it sawed between her legs as I pulled her to me.

She lifted up on her toes and I slipped my dick into her tender little pussy. She gasped and opened her eyes, first in shock, then in pleasure. It was a little harder to get deep inside her, until she wrapped her arms around my neck then lifted and wrapped her legs around my waist. She began to fuck me, driving my prick deep into her snatch.

I leaned against the shower wall, as she impaled herself on me. While there was no doubt that I enjoyed it, I let her drive it all and before long, she was moaning as she reached her orgasm. I tried to hold off and once she started to cum, I let loose and as she settled down pulled her tight to fill her cunt with my cum.

I stood, holding her, with my slowly softening dick still in her pussy. After a minute or two, she opened her eyes, looked at me and smiled, then laughed a quick, short laugh. She kissed me, then unwrapped her legs from around me and stood up, still keeping her arms around my neck. She looked down and bit her lip, then looked back and kissed me again before giving a sexy wiggle and turning to rinse off in the water.

We touched a lot more as we finished washing and rinsing, then dried each other off. It was almost like she changed and was really letting herself be a woman, at least for a time. I've showered with a few women in my short happy life and she was as sexy and feminine as any of them ever were. I wasn't sure how long it would last but decided to make the most of it while I could.

I kissed her and patted her ass, and sent her off to dress, while I put on some clothes. I met her in the living room later. She had styled her hair and put on makeup, and while she might not have been as good as the professionals, she did a credible job of it. She had on a cute outfit and when she came into the room, she had a sexy walk.

"Since I have to be a woman for a week, and be your lover during that time, I might as well be the best woman I can."

"You're already beautiful and sexy."

She did a little curtsy when I said that, which really blew my mind. I could only hope that Quinn stayed this way though this week at the least. I found myself hoping that she would stay that way even longer. I suppose I am greedy. I've had some very pretty and sweet women as girlfriends in the past, though sadly none of those ever really worked out.

At any rate, we went to the mall. There was a moderately nice restaurant in the mall and we needed lunch, so we went there to eat. There was also a movie theatre there and I figured I could take her to see a movie - almost like a real date. She had a preference to see a chick flick that was playing, which in itself was something of a shock. As a guy, Quinn had never seemed interested in that sort of thing.

We had a while before the next showing, so we wandered the mall. She now seemed to have more interest in looking at women's clothes. She tried on a few items and modeled them for me, including a cute skirt, which I bought for her. As we wandered, we passed a Victoria's Secret, and she looked in there and bit her lip.

"I'd be happy to buy you something sexier, if you model it for me back at the apartment."

"You just want to see me parading around in sexy underwear."

"Quinn, I've seen you naked, made love to you, and showered with you."

"So you want me mostly undressed so you can finish undressing me and have your way with me."

"You already agreed we'd be lovers this week. I just want you to look sexier along the way."

"So let's see what they have."

We went in and started to look at some of the items. There were some floral lacy hip hugger panties that were on sale, so we selected a few different colors of those in her size. They had some lacy bras that were very cute and we selected a few of those as well. They had a cami and short set that were hot as hell, and we got one of those for her as well.

I was almost drooling at the thought of seeing her wearing some of those, not that I intended to keep her in them for very long. She seemed to get flirty as we shopped for the items. I was surprised, but also pleased. As long as she was willing to be a woman, I wanted to make full use of that. We finally finished our shopping and I bought the items for her.

We went to the movie and she wanted to sit near the back. She lifted the armrest between us and snuggled up close to me. I put my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. We mostly just stayed that way for much of the movie, though it came to one particularly romantic part and she lifted her head, looked at me and opened her lips slightly. I leaned forward and kissed her and we kissed for a few minutes, until she pulled away.

"Much more of that and I think we'd be getting inappropriate in public."

"We are in back, which makes it harder for anyone to know."

"I think you'll get plenty of that in private - you already have, in fact."

"Not enough. You're one of the sexiest women I've ever been with."

"Wait till we get back to the flat."

She put her hand on my leg and ran it up and brushed very lightly over my cock. It's not nice to tease like that and I almost came just from that light brush. I put my hand on her leg and did much the same, brushing over her pussy. I wasn't quite as delicate as her and kept going rather longer, until I felt just a touch of dampness. She grabbed my hand and moved it away.

After the movie, we left the theatre with arms around each other. I found myself wondering what had happened to my male roommate. Now that she was a woman, she seemed to be completely submerged in womanhood. Not that I minded at all. As a woman, Quinn was sexy, and by no means did I want to think of her or behave towards her like she had ever been male.

We hung out for a while before we had a nice dinner. Then I suggested that we go dancing. We went to a club that I had been to a few times. Quinn obviously had no ID showing her as a female of drinking age. Somehow we suspected her male ID would not pass. I took it easy on the drinks as she had soda and a few sips of my drink when we could get away with it.

We mostly fast danced and enjoyed it, then a slow number came on. I took her in my arms and pulled her close and she molded herself to me. I could feel her boobs against my chest and I wanted her as bad as I have even wanted any woman. My prick was hard and she rubbed her body against it as we danced. I was afraid I was going to cum right there in the middle of the dance floor.

As the number ended, I looked at her and kissed her. I'm not sure how long we kissed. Time stood still and we were there blissfully unaware of anyone or anything but each other. When we broke the kiss, without a word, we both knew we wanted to go back to the apartment and revel in each other's bodies. I know I had the previous night and that morning, but wanted so much more, as did she.

We raced back and no more than closed and locked the door before we began to undress each other. She was in bra and panties and I was in boxers when I picked her up and carried her to the bed. She giggled and held me tight as I did. I set her on the bed and she spread her legs wide as I climbed onto the bed beside her.

We spent quite a while kissing before I slid down her body. I lifted lightly on her hips and she raised them from the bed and I pulled off her panties. She spread her legs wide again and I plunged my tongue into her sweet pussy. I reveled in her sweet musky aroma as I licked her. Her juices flowed freely as I licked her.

I enjoy going down on women and particularly enjoyed going down on Quinn, now that she was female. She seemed to be in heaven as I licked around her pussy, before plunging my tongue as far into her as I could get it. I'm not one of those with a super long tongue, but I used what I have to make her feel as good as I possibly could.

Her labia spread as I licked them and my mouth made love to her pussy. Before long, she was thrusting her hips and pushing her quim into my face. I loved it and licked her pussy until she screamed with pleasure. She had wrapped her legs around my shoulders and pulled me so tight into her that I could barely breathe.

Finally, she turned loose of me, and her legs flopped loosely to the side. I gave a few last licks to her pussy before kissing my way up to her breasts. I kissed, licked, sucked on, and nibbled them as she moaned and squirmed beneath me. She grabbed my head and pulled it away from her boobs, as she panted.

"Please, Kyle. No more. Just stick that dick in me and fuck me."

I couldn't possibly turn down that kind of request from a lady. She had her legs spread wide as I moved up and lined my cock up with her sweet little pussy. I eased the head just inside her and she pushed her hips forward to get it deeply in, then grabbed my head and began to kiss me. It almost felt she was trying to devour me as I slowly fucked her. We fucked, touched, and caressed for another hour or more before we passed out from exhaustion.

...............................

We spent a lot of our free time in bed, making love for the next week. I had to go into work several days, but could work remotely some of the time. Quinn was a contract worker who worked remotely most of the time. As we neared the end of the week, I began to despair. Quinn had been the best lover I'd ever had and I really wanted her to remain a woman and remain my lover. She had put on the ring early Friday evening, and the week would be up the next Friday.

"Quinn, I know your week is about up, and you will be able to take off the ring and change back to a guy."

"We had a deal, and you said you'd help me lose my male virginity after I changed back."

"Would you please hold off on taking the ring off and changing back until after the weekend?"

"You want to continue to fuck me for a few more days."

"I think I've made you feel good, and I'll do my best to make those few extra days as enjoyable as possible."

"Tell you what - I won't change back tonight, and we'll take it day by day after that."

"I'll do my best to make it as enjoyable as possible for you."

We made love through the weekend, and I was the best lover I could possibly be during that time. Monday morning, I had dressed and was getting ready to leave for work, when Quinn came in, still a woman, but with an odd expression.

"The ring won't come off."

"That's weird. We've done everything we need to do, and the week is up."

"Check and see what else might cause it not to come off."

Quinn was puzzled, but not distraught, which was a relief. A lot of people would be upset or angry, but she mercifully didn't seem to be. I had gotten the ring from a distant relative, and called them during the day, and told them about the situation. They gave me a couple of possibilities. I called Quinn and told her what I'd learned. I got home after work and Quinn sat in the living room.

"I'm pregnant. That's why it won't come off."

"So it won't come off until you've had the baby and weaned it."

"So I have another year and a half as a woman."

"I got you into this. I'll be here to support you all the way through this."

"I'm a contract worker. I don't have decent insurance to cover the costs."

I sat beside her on the sofa, took her in my arms and held her tight. I took a deep breath, because I knew what I suggested would be a major step.

"You're a woman, at least for the next eighteen months."

"I believe that's what I just said."

"I have company insurance. Let's get married. That will cover the maternity costs."

"And after eighteen months?"

"When you change back, we'll divorce and figure out how to handle the baby."

"So I'll be your wife and lover for the next eighteen months."

"Would that be so bad?"

"I expect you to treat me right."

"Haven't I done that so far?"

"No slacking off. No taking things for granted."

"I promise."

"Then I accept."

...................................

We married shortly after, and I had her put on my health insurance. We settled into living as a normal married couple. Quinn suffered through morning sickness and all the other consequences of pregnancy. She had the baby, a beautiful little girl, who we named April. Quinn breast fed April and seemed to dote on her.

Before April was weaned, Quinn was pregnant with another child. She said that two was going to be it, she would have no more, though by that time, she seemed to have decided she was going to remain a woman. I'm happy with what happened and love Quinn and April and want them to stay a part of my life.

..................................

Encrypted postscript by Kyle

I knew that pregnancy would make it impossible for Quinn to change back for quite some time, and I deliberately made love to her without protection, hoping that would happen. As a woman, Quinn was the best lover I'd ever had, and I found I genuinely did love her and wanted her to stay with me as a woman.

I knew she didn't have insurance that would cover the maternity, which would push her to marry me, at least for a time. I also had unprotected sex with her after she had April, hoping to get her pregnant again. I succeeded and am pleased that she has decided to stay a woman, and just hope she never changes her mind.

I lied to Quinn. While it was necessary for her to have sex as a woman to change back, it was never necessary for me to cum in her. I can't ever tell her that, as it would be a betrayal of trust. I don't think she'd leave me, but I don't want to chance that. I think from the beginning I wanted her to stay a woman and to stay with me.

...............................

Encrypted postscript by Quinn

How foolish of Kyle to think that I couldn't break the encryption on his postscript. I am at least as good a computer nerd as he is, and probably better.

So he lied to me, but he did so because he wanted me to stay with him as a woman. When I first changed, I was upset and certainly wanted to change back as soon as possible. Once we became lovers, I found I really enjoyed sex as a woman. Sure there is a lot of sexism out there, but working remotely, I am less in contact with it.

I found myself falling for Kyle and let him fuck me without protection, perhaps hoping that something like what happened would happen. I was concerned that he'd grow weary of me as his female lover and want to move on to another woman. I wanted to stay a woman, but only if I could have him as my lover for the long term.

At the end of one week, I checked and found the ring would come off, though I didn't take it all the way off. When he asked me to stay a woman a little longer for him, I was ecstatic, but didn't want to seem too eager. When I found I was pregnant after the extra time, I was pleased and just hoped that would make him 'do the right thing', and it did.

We're married, we're lovers, we have one child and another on the way. I can't say I enjoyed childbirth but I love April and love Kyle and will love our next child, who will be another girl. I never plan to take off that ring and plan to be married to Kyle for the rest of our lives.

12