Weary Traveler Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I?" Jason started to ask.

"Please. I want a man to enjoy them," she replied.

Jason gently massaged them. They felt full like water balloons and when he massaged them, they leaked, so he sucked on the left, then the right.

The flavor was rich and not like 2% or whole milk from the grocery store. It had a different taste that he was not sure of, but Lori seemed to love having him treasure her chest. Eventually his right hand found its way to her waistband, and then inside her bikini bottoms. She was shaved and soaking wet with excitement and anticipation. His finger, then two fingers, slid inside her and pumped in and out. Her clit responded by coming out of hiding, wanting to be tempted. After a real short time, her legs bucked and she screamed out her orgasm.

Lori had not been touched as a woman in almost two years since Cody left. And even though Lori was a knockout who could turn any head, once guys found out she was a single widow mother, they ran away. Sure, she could run them down and tackle them, but why would she at that point.

But Jason treated her with respect, and Roger and Doris both had encouraged her to open up to Jason. Whether they intended for her to actualy open her legs for him was not something she cared about at this moment.

After she came down from her first orgasm in what seemed like an eternity, She clawed at Jason's trunks to expose his hard cock. She touched it, and it was covered in precum. She stroked it a few times, making it grown even more. She pulled him up to her mouth so she could taste him. He smelled like lake water, but luckily the precum covered that taste. She took him into her mouth and started sucking. Looking like Lori did, giving blowjobs was something she never really had to do so she was not real experienced at it.

But Jason didn't care. In less than a minute all of the repressed sexual feelings exploded out the end of his cock right after he warned Lori he was going to cum. She swallowed some and some hit her face and chest.

"Lori, I'm sorry. I mean, I tried to warn you, but..."

"Shh shh shhhh, it's okay. I wanted to. I'm glad I was good enough for you since I have very little..."

"Okay, enough apologizing," Jason said, and he settled in next to her on the deck.

Moments later, Jason was starting to respond. "Jason, I need to feel you inside me. I need to feel your cum deep inside me. Don't pull out."

Lori raised her hips allowing Jason to peel her bikini bottoms down, revealing her shaved pubic area. Her lips glistened and drops of grool were leaking out of her. He picked her legs up and spread them, licking her trench. She responded like she had been electrocuted.

"Please, just enter me," she begged.

Jason slid inside her on one motion, completely bottoming out. Their hips collided with a sloshing slap and both let out a simultaneous "Nnghaaahhh" type of sound.

Then their eyes connected. And their souls to match. Jason pumped into her as she stroked his face. As he got close, her eyes rolled back and she said, "Oh god, I am sooo close!"

Her body shook and her pussy clamped down on him, and then he fired a load deep into pussy. He kept trying to pump until he was soft and couldn't go on.

After one more round Jason said, "Well, I suposed we should head back so Roger and Doris don't worry."

Lori was quiet on the boat ride back, which was not unusual because the boat was loud, but she was quiet in the truck at first also.

"Lori, is everything okay?"

She sucked in her breath and turned to face him, and said, "Jason, I never really loved Cody. We dated, we slept together, we made a baby, and then Cody died. But I don't want to just be a sex toy, a fuck buddy, your friend with benefits again. Baby or no baby, I deserve to be loved."

Jason, overcome with emotion, quickly pulled over and parked, getting out of the truck. He walked to the edge of the shoulder and fell to his knees, overcome with emotion. Lori slowly approached, not sure of what to do or what she said that was wrong. She just stood there at arms length, then gently put her hand on his shoulder, waiting for him to make the next move.

"Lori, you are so muck like, yet so different from Stacie. I didn't think I ever would or even should love again. But Roger told me..." and went on to paraphrase his conversation with Roger.

Now it was Lori's turn to cry.

"Where do we go from here?" Lori asked.

"Home."

********************

Jason and Lori were married before school started. It wasn't easy working together, living together with Jason raising another man's son, and Lori living with her husbands former in-laws, but life never is easy.

Over Christmas break the three of them went on their honeymoon together and came back to the guest quarters to make their new, crowded home. They planned on adding a new addition to the guest quarters until a nearby house came up for sale. One room wasn't going to be enough with twins on the way. The B&B was Stacie's dream, and now Roger and Doris were taking it over. Jason and Lori had their own dreams, but were close enough to Aunt Doris and Uncle Roger to have the perfect extended family and perfect babysitters.

12