Weathering the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wandering hand - Gabe couldn't even keep track of whose anymore - swiped through the lingering wetness at his cunt. Without ceremony, two fingers pushed his lips apart and slid deep inside. His abused insides parted easily and the anonymous hand searched his hole. The motions were slick and loud. Gabe's legs remained pinned to the ottoman, leaving him helpless to stop it. To his horror, his hips began rocking into the pressure.

"Unnhh, fuck, here it comes. Here it comes, gonna give you my load. Get ready, cunt!" M's hips snapped up and down at a lightning fast pace, leaving Gabe dizzy. Red in the face, the young man shook his locks frantically while drool bubbled at his swollen mouth. Before Gabe could protest further, the deft fingers plunging in and out of his hole brought him to sudden orgasm, punching a deep moan from the back of his throat. M groaned in pleasure at the sucking sensation and squatted deep a final time, unleashing his load. The other men groaned, stroking themselves as M hooked a hand around the back of Gabe's neck and pushed up, burying the younger's face in his sack.

With the overwhelming scent of musk and cum in his brain, Gabe tried yet again to resist his fate. He coughed and sputtered around the thick length. A few spurts of milky white bubbled over his lips and down his chin, but the rest sat at the back of his throat. With an impatient noise, M released Gabe's head and fucked his hips down, legs locking in place. Gabe was helpless but to gulp the rest of the man's seed.

"C'mon, swallow! All of it...There you go. Good boy."

Finally, the man slid back from Gabe's throat. His only thanks was a mocking smack that made the younger's ears ring. Gabe desperately huffed the clean air as the criminals laughed and clapped for their friend. M flipped them off, throwing himself on the couch.

Gabe lay sprawled backward across the ottoman, exhausted and stuffed with cum at both ends. He felt and looked absolutely filthy. Blinking himself alert, he rolled his neck around. C and D now stood above his used body, furiously stripping their cocks. It was their turn now.

The poor young man didn't want to watch the host of bodies closing in on him. It was bad enough hearing the distant sound of several men happily slicking their cocks to his discomfort. But now everything was in his face - literally. The sound, the touch, the smell. Gabriel tried frequently to just turn away, only to run into a musty cock smacked against his cheek.

Eventually, one of the two grew impatient and shoved their full length past his lips. He sawed in and out rapidly, groaning happily at the warm, wet suction. The artist's mouth slammed into his hips over and over, smearing the former's teary face with sweaty pubes. Gabe was forced to take the abuse with only muffled denials, feeling his mouth and cunt being pushed into simultaneously from both ends. Somewhere in the mess, T rejoined his buddies and admired the young man, fondling him all over again. Meanwhile, Gabe desperately clung to the greedy bodies pushing and pulling at him, looking for some stability in the chaos. But C and D quickly found their rhythm together. They tapped their cocks on his mound or humped his ass before finally sliding home inside him. Finally losing the last of his composure, Gabe sobbed long and loud, ending in a rhythm of punched-out cries as the two violently railed him. It was enough to feed all of the cruel men's lust. From every corner of the room they watched, commenting on the performance.

"Yeaaah, take every inch of that dick. We're gonna pump your pussy full--"

"Hold his head steady, I'm gonna nail his throat-"

"No! Stop! Take it ou-nngh!!"

"Ahhh, damn, gonna come all over his-"

"Mmn! Mmn-mmn-"

The only thing they seemed to enjoy more than violating the young man was humiliating him. They threw his legs wide and cooed at his shining red cunt as they pounded into it. They smacked his ass, pinched his nipples, and tugged his clit, despite their captive being way past the point of getting any more pleasure. Gabriel's lower lips were swollen outwards and his hole was chafed from all the movement, making him sob with each repeated intrusion.

He'd barely even realized when C and D finally double-stuffed his cunt until he felt two cocks pulsing inside of him simultaneously. The feeling of so much unwanted cum flooding inside of him burned off the last of his fighting instinct. Wasn't it inevitable that it would all lead to this, as soon as the intruders had stripped him naked?

"Wish I could go for another round, his snatch's phenomenal...you hear that, kid? Phe-nom-en-al." The men erupted in dark laughter.

Gabe whimpered softly, tears of frustration finally overflowing and mixing with the come on his cheeks. He was so sweaty and sticky and exhausted. He didn't think he could come again even if they got the gun back out and pointed it at his head. The only part of him they hadn't used was his asshole...but why would they, when they had two other slick holes at their disposal?

Luckily for the young man, it seemed like all of his tormentors were finally spent. At last, the young man sprawled untouched on the jizz-stained carpet, heaving for air. Muffled clumps moved towards him followed by a glimpse of black cleats.

"So...how'd we do?"

The Captain's crew grinned through their masks and nudged each other, tucking themselves away. The night hadn't been a total bust after all.

"Raped that pussy good, Cap, you should've had a turn!"

The leader continued monologuing while Gabe struggled to take in the words. Something about the man's tone said he couldn't afford to miss this. The man kneeled beside him, dragging a hand across his sweaty thigh.

"We may not have gotten what we needed tonight, but we'll be back to get our score. And you better pray you don't see us around, because if you do..."

The Captain reached out and pushed gently at the little star-shaped furl between Gabriel's cheeks.

"I'll personally take it out on this tight little hole, and I won't go easy. Sound like a deal?"

The man's hand finally slipped from his ass with an absent-minded grope. Gabriel slammed his thighs shut and groaned. The Captain clapped his hands and stood.

"Pack it up, fellas! This young man needs his beauty sleep, and we've intruded on his hospitality for far too long."

Much more calmly than they'd broken in, the five men shuffled out the door. They stepped over Gabe's prone form while chatting, as if they hadn't thoroughly violated the young man's body. C bent over and tweaked a rosy nipple one last time before winking. Gabe grimaced tiredly. The intruder then slid out the door with the rest, and the apartment was finally quiet.

Quiet, except for the pattering of rain and rumbling of thunder outside. It sounded like the storm of the summer had almost passed. Gabriel rolled over, warm cum leaking into the carpet, and dropped into an uneasy sleep.

12