Weathering the Storm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, but not for long, by the look of things," Scarlett giggled.

"What are you two whispering about?" Brendan called over.

"Nothing!" we responded in unison.

"Well, that was convincing," Nicola smirked sarcastically. "Making more sexy plans for later?"

"Maybe. What about you two?" Scarlett laughed. Brendan and Nicola mysteriously decided to stay quiet and get back to what they were doing!

By the time evening rolled around, the car was almost looking like a Mini again, albeit one without an engine, wheels or suspension. "I think we're about ready for paint," I remarked.

"Looks good!" Brendan said, nodding his approval. "Just needs a rub down and a bit of filler and it'll be perfect! We could do that now and then stop for dinner?"

"Sounds like a plan!" I said. With the two of us mixing and applying the filler, and the car being so small, it didn't take long, and the four of us set to work flattening and wiping the bodywork down before wheeling the Mini on its jig into the now empty paint bay.

"A good day's work done!" I declared. "What would everyone like for dinner?"

"How about I go home and get showered and changed and we all go out to a restaurant?" Brendan suggested.

The girls leapt at the idea, and I agreed readily. "I think everyone has definitely earned it!" I smiled. "I thought we'd still be stripping the car back."

"That reminds me - where's the car that was in the paint bay over the weekend?" Scarlett asked.

"Oh, I had to move it so we can put the Mini in there," I explained, and changed the subject. "So, what would you like for dinner?"

"TGI Fridays is Nic's favourite, and mine!" Scarlett suggested.

"Okay, Bren, you go home and change and I'll book us a table," I smiled.

The girls both took showers while I made the dinner reservation, and I was shaved, showered and changed by the time Brendan returned; we were sitting together in the kitchen as he came in, wearing a smart blue shirt, which he'd even ironed, and a pair of chinos with smart shoes. As he approached me, I noted that he positively reeked of aftershave, so it was obvious he was making an effort to impress Nicola. "God, Bren, you smell like a hooker's handkerchief!" I chuckled, holding my nose.

He flipped me off. "Are we going, or what?" he grumbled to hide his embarrassment.

"We're going in style!" I grinned, leading them through the house to the side door, where the Jensen stood waiting.

"You finally finished it?" Brendan asked in amazement. "Looks pretty good!"

I opened the driver's door and tipped the seat back. "In you get, girls!"

Scarlett and Nicola, both in pretty knee-length dresses with thin jackets, slid in, with Brendan riding shotgun as I drove. We took the M61 motorway towards Manchester, the girls wondering where we were going until I took the junction for the Trafford Centre, one of the largest shopping malls in the area.

"The reservation isn't for another hour," I said, "so if you girls want to do some shopping, you've got a bit of time."

Nicola squealed. "I know just where I want to take Scarlett!"

Scarlett, on the other hand, didn't look so eager. "Not into shopping?" I asked her.

"I don't have any money," she whispered sadly.

"Just give Scarlett and me a moment, guys," I said, opening the door and getting out. Scarlett flipped my seat forward and followed me as I walked a short distance away. "Scarlett, I'd like you to do something for me, if that's okay?"

"Of course, baby, anything!" she smiled.

I reached into my pocket and took out my wallet, handing Scarlett my credit card. "I'd like you to have a fun shopping trip with Nicola, please. She's excited to go with you, and I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

"That's so sweet of you, but you don't have to do that," she answered, shocked.

"I want to," I said simply, and I was relieved when she took the card and put it in her handbag. I leaned in to whisper my pin number and was very happy when she flung her arms around me and gave me a long, deep kiss.

Walking back to the car, we saw that Nicola had climbed into the front seat of the Jensen and was practically in Brendan's lap, kissing him. The driver's door was still open, and Scarlett and I gave them a round of applause. "When you've quite finished," I sniggered, enjoying the sweet revenge on them for their earlier teasing.

Once in the shopping mall, Nicola insisted that she and Scarlett went shopping alone, so Brendan and I arranged to meet them at the restaurant at the time of our reservation and went and sat in the bar to wait for them. Being the designated driver I was on soft drinks all night, and to my surprise, Brendan decided to join me.

"Solidarity with me?" I asked.

"Nah," he admitted. "I might get lucky later and I don't want to get brewer's droop!"

I chuckled. That explained everything!

The girls duly arrived, each armed with a couple of bags from Victoria's Secret and one from an adult store. "Someone's in for a treat tonight," Scarlett whispered as she slipped my card discreetly into my trouser pocket.

"Scarlett!" I replied in dismay. "This is not the place for me to be getting an awkward boner!" She almost guffawed at the comment, and, none too discreetly, stared at the reaction that was visible in my pants. I had to grab a menu to cover myself as we were shown to our table!

Our meal was great, the service was quick and we had soon eaten our fill and were on our way home. For the return journey, Scarlett was riding shotgun and Nicola and Brendan shared the back seat, snogging each other noisily for the entire trip. When we arrived back at my place, Nicola surprised me with her candour as she asked if it would be okay if Brendan stayed the night.

"I think that's a given," I chuckled, looking at the lipstick that was smeared all over my best friend's face. "I take it I don't need to make up a bed in the second guest room?"

"Erm, no, I think we're okay. Night guys," she beamed, taking Brendan by the hand and practically dragging him upstairs.

"Looks like Brendan's in for a fun night!" I chuckled.

"So are you," Scarlett smiled. "I think it's time we went up too. It's only midnight, but you got way less sleep than me last night - are you tired?"

"I'm exhausted," I confessed, "but I'll do my best to do whatever you want!"

"Well, if you can manage to stay awake, I have an idea that should take very little energy with a lot of reward," she giggled. It was my turn to drag her up the stairs!

Once we were safely ensconced in our room, trying desperately to ignore the laughter and squeals that were coming from the guest room, Scarlett disappeared into the en suite with her shopping bags in hand. When she emerged a few minutes later, she was wearing white stockings with a tiny white lacy thong and matching corset; her boobs were bulging impressively from the top, the dusky pink skin of her areolae peeping out a little. She was a walking fantasy, pure and simple.

I was stood by the bed, clad only in my boxers, and they suddenly resembled the big top when the circus was in town. She pushed me back on the bed, kneeling over me, and said, "Now, I remember us both saying last night that we'd like longer foreplay sessions before sex. It's late, and you're tired, so I thought we'd have the foreplay tonight and have the sex tomorrow; does that sound okay?"

"Sounds incredible," I croaked. "I love your outfit!"

"That's good, because I bought it for you!" she beamed. "For what I have in mind, though, it needs a modification." She crawled up until she was kneeling alongside my chest, then took my hands and hooked my fingertips into the waistband of her thong. "These need to come off, and I thought you'd like to do it?"

I tugged gently on her panties, my eyes staring as the little piece of fabric clung to her damp vulva before finally revealing the treasure beneath. She wriggled a little to slide them lower, kicking them off and onto the floor. "Lift up," she whispered, and I obliged, raising my hips and allowing her to pull my boxers off. Shifting and bending, she gave my cock a few tentative, teasing licks before placing her knees either side of my head and taking me deep in her throat for the first time.

I pulled a pillow under my head for support before wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her hips towards my eager, waiting mouth. Things were definitely more difficult this way up, particularly with the distraction of Scarlett inflicting massive pleasure on me at the same time, but I seemed to be having some success as I flicked my tongue around her sensitive clit. I dearly wished I could tease her g-spot with my fingers again, but the position made that impossible. Her moans, stifled around my cock, were creating the most intense vibrations in my shaft, and as her fingers gently squeezed my balls the sensations overwhelmed me and I exploded in orgasm without warning.

I heard Scarlett's moans change to a higher pitch and tried to pull myself out of her mouth, but the mattress prevented me. She kept sucking me for a few more moments before lifting her head and rolling onto her side. "How was that?" she asked, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand.

"It was fantastic! Are you okay, though? I couldn't warn you and I couldn't stop it!" I replied apologetically.

"Joe, baby, that was great for me too. It was exactly what I wanted. I got some advice off Nicola for techniques - plus, after her cheeky comments today I thought it would be fun to do something quieter together tonight," she added with a giggle. I chuckled, and agreed. "As for not being able to stop - I didn't want you to. Plus, in a first for me, when you came in my mouth, I came too! That's what my screams were for; it wasn't a "what the fuck is this stuff doing in my mouth" kind of reaction!"

I smiled with relief; my orgasm had truly exhausted me and I could barely hold my eyes open. "That's good to know," I mumbled.

"Aww, my baby is sleepy," Scarlett crooned, unhooking the corset and peeling off her stockings to stand before me, gloriously naked once more. "Come on, let's get under the covers and snuggle; you'll need plenty of energy for what I've got in mind!"

*To be continued*