Web of Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not mentioned anything to Lauren about dressing sexy but to my dismay, she had done her best. She wore a tight dress with spaghetti straps that showed off her body. The dress ended only inches below her ass, so her long legs were on display. On her feet, she had ankle socks and sneakers. She had her long blond hair down and she had put on makeup which she rarely does. I could tell she tried to dress so she was looking younger than what she was.

Zack greeted her with an embrace that I found much too familiar for only having met twice before in the car. Then he took a step back and shamelessly gave her a once over. Lauren looked hot and not a day older than 23 dressed as she was. She looked more to be on her way out to a club than having dinner with her husband and his friend from work. I could not help to think that she looked way hotter than Lisa in accounting.

Lauren was shamelessly giving Zack a once over as well and she looked as pleased about what she saw as Zack. I knew she found jeans and a tight T-shirt sexy.

With trepidation, I suggested that we should move into the living room and have a drink before we had dinner.

I knew dinner with Zack was going to be a terrible ordeal, but it turned out worse than I had feared. Zack completely ignored me and gave Lauren his undivided attention. To my dismay was Lauren liking it. While eating and drinking wine they were flirting more and more as they relaxed. I was way too tense to take part in the conversation and I was hardly speaking at all.

Several times Lauren said things that were coming from my lies. Zack took everything in a stride and readily agreed with everything she said. Like when she mentioned he and I stop for a beer on the way home from work. Zack agreed even if he had never heard about it.

Towards the end of the dinner, I felt I waited on them while they enjoyed themselves. They took it for granted I was cleaning the table and bringing in the dessert. Zack had his hand on top of Lauren's hand when I came back, and he did not remove it until it was time to eat again.

A while later Lauren went to the bathroom.

"Back off, man, I don't like what you are doing." I hissed at Zack.

"Shut up, looser, you are in no position to tell me what to do." Zack retorted.

I glared at him. Anger boiled in my chest.

"You should be happy I am covering your sorry ass for how you are lying to Lauren! Besides, we are only having a bit of harmless fun and she likes it." Zack hissed with venom.

We glared at each other until Lauren returned. She sat down and lifted her empty glass.

"Whom of you two gentlemen will help out a lady in distress?" She asked and waved her empty glass for more wine.

The bottle was empty, and I went into the kitchen to open a new bottle. They had their heads close together and were laughing about something when I came back.

I filled Lauren's glass again. It was the third bottle and the effect was starting to show. I was much too nervous to drink so the two of them had drunk most of the previous two.

Dessert was finally over. I was about to say it was time to drive Zack home when Lauren suggested we should get into the hot tub. My heart sank like a stone. The dinner had been terrible and now it was turning even worse.

Zack was obviously thinking it was a splendid idea. He did not have any swimming trunks, but he and Lauren decided he could bathe in his shorts.

Lauren and I went into our bedroom to change. I felt numb as I watched Lauren strip naked and, in the nude, rummaged through her closet for a bikini. I did not want this, and I should say something. All the lies and deception originated from that I could not afford to lose my job but there was a limit. I was scared stiff about what Zack could do but I should come clean to Lauren. Initially, I had lied to her because I did not want to worry her. I had been sure I would straighten everything out in a short time. Instead of fixing the situation had everything spiraled out of control. My job, Zack's hold on me, the lies to Lauren; everything had gotten worse instead of better.

My mind froze. I could not bring myself to tell her the truth and put an end to this evening. I felt everything had gone too far and I was stuck. Mechanically I went through the motions of putting on my swimming trunks. Lauren put on a skimpy bikini and checked her appearance in the mirror. She brushed her hair to make it look perfect. Last she stepped into a pair of high heel sandals even if they were unnecessary. I knew it was not for me she was making herself look good. I was not telling Lauren the truth so I could do nothing but watch when she prepared herself for Zack.

Zack stood waiting in his underwear in the living room and his eyes widened when he saw Lauren in her sexy bikini. Lauren was checking him out as well. Zack was tall, muscular and against my will, I had to admit good looking. Zack looked better than all the guys Lauren and I had played with before we married. Even better than Lucas who Lauren liked a lot.

Lauren took the lead walking outside to the hot tub. Zack was behind her and checked out her shapely backside. I could tell that Lauren was aware of it and liked it as there was an extra sway to her hips as she walked in her sexy sandals. I was trailing along behind them, holding three wine glasses in my hands.

We got into the tub with Lauren sitting between me and Zack and we clinked glasses. Toasting for a nice evening. I was so nervous I more or less downed my glass. If the mood had been easygoing earlier was it a distinct tension now between the three of us. My mind was still feeling like it was frozen. I was too tense to talk and Lauren and Zack were flirting more and more.

After about ten minutes I sensed Lauren tense and I suspected Zack was touching her. He was holding his wine glass, but his other arm was in the water. There were too many bubbles for me to see but I suspected he was caressing her thigh. She looked turned on and she giggled and clinked glasses with Zack. She was looking him into his eyes as she drank. They were completely ignoring me.

When Lauren and I had played with other men had we been very synchronized in our feelings. It was the main reason it worked so well. We had felt we were sharing the experience. Even when she begins dating Lucas and I had not been with them when they had sex.

Now Lauren and I were as far off emotionally as we could get, and she was not even aware of it because of all my lies about Zack. I realized it had been the last opportunity to stop everything when we changed clothes. If I had come clean in the bedroom had it been Laura telling Zack nothing was going to happen. Now, if I made a scene, I would piss Zack off enough so he would get me fired for sure.

Our glasses were empty, and Zack offered to get us more wine. He stood up in the hot tub and water poured down his muscular body. His wet underwear glued to his crotch and outlined a thick and long tube inside. Lauren stared at it while he got out and then walked inside for more wine.

"Did you see the size of his package?" Lauren giggled. She was clearly infatuated by Zack.

"I did not check," I replied.

"He caressed my thigh under the water, and I did not stop him." Lauren continued and I did not know what to say.

"I am tired of being a prim and proper wife all the time. I want us to play and have fun again as we used to have." Lauren said.

"I don't know baby." The idea of Lauren and Zack made me feel like throwing up, but I could not tell her.

"He is your buddy, and you work with him and meet him every day. How kinky is that? You two will share a hot secret." Lauren gushed, her imagination running wild. She was so caught up that she completely failed to notice I was not on the same page at all and felt I powerless to stop her.

"He is so young, and I want to feel young again," Lauren confessed.

Zack returned with more wine and Lauren scooted over to make space between her and me. The invitation was clear to Zack and he got between us and handed me and Laura a glass of wine. He left his own glass on a table and he all but turned his back on me facing Lauren. He had one arm along the edge behind her head and the other beneath the surface. I could tell from Lauren's expression he was touching her again. Neither one of them spoke and my throat was too dry to say anything.

After some time, I could tell from Lauren's expression Zack was really getting to her. She was flushed and tried to hide it by casually taking a sip from her glass of wine. Zack's hand came up and he took her glass. Locking eyes with her he drank from her glass before giving it back to her. Her cheeks flushed from how he was provocatively invading her personal space. I watched without making any objections about how Zack was seducing her. Zack moved his hand down and cupped her boob. She did not protest, and I was in no position to stop him. He must have felt the same as he did no effort hiding from me that he fondled Laura.

Minutes passed and it felt like an eternity. It felt like a bad dream and I wished it would stop but at the same time, I felt powerless to do anything. Laura sat still while Zack was caressing her chest. I could see on her face she was turned on.

Eventually, Lauren stood up. She looked flushed. Her nipples were rock hard and poking through her bikini.

"Let's go inside." She said looking at Zack. She did not look at me for confirmation and I felt sick.

She got out of the hot tub and Zack followed. She scoped up a towel and taking Zack's hand she began walking inside with him trailing after. I hesitated if I should follow or not. It was going to be worse imagining what they would be doing than watching so I followed.

I caught up with them in the bedroom. Lauren and Zack stood facing each other and Lauren was drying off Zack with the towel. She did it slow and thoroughly, even making him raise his arms so she could dry his armpits. I could tell she liked how muscular and well-toned his body was. She was exploring his body as much as drying it with the towel. She got down on her knees in front of him to dry off his legs. Once done she took hold of his underwear and peeled them down. She gasped when his hefty cock wobbled into view.

He was almost completely hard and looked to be about 8 inches long and thick. Lauren's eyes widened when she saw it and she made a sharp intake of breath. I must have been making some noise as well since Zack looked over at me. He had his evil grin when our eyes met. He knew he was big, and he was going to conquer my wife. Lauren's hands fluttered about like she did not know what to do but then she carefully dried his crotch and cock. Once she was done, she stood up and handed the towel to Zack.

I watched how they made a repeat performance with Zack drying off Lauren. She held up her arms when he undid the top of her bikini. His hands trembled when he dried her swelling mounds. Since meeting Lauren for the first time had he talked about how much he liked to play with them.

Zack got down on his knees when he came to her legs and he peeled down her bikini bottom. Usually, she keeps a patch of hair on top of her mound. It had been there yesterday but now she was completely smooth. I felt ill at ease when I imagined she had been thinking of Zack when she had shaved her pussy. She spread her stance so Zack could dry her crotch.

My mind was still feeling completely frozen. I hated Zack, he was my worst enemy and Laura was going to have sex with him. Even worse, Zack knew she was giving herself to him because I had lied to her. I had made her believe we were friends. Deftly had he played along and confirmed everything about us liking each other. Now he had gotten to the point where he and Lauren stood facing each other naked.

Zack handed me the damp towel. I did not know what to do with it, so I stood there holding it like a fool and looking at Zack and Lauren.

They moved in on each other and met in a deep openmouthed kiss. I did not want anything of this to happen, but I felt unable to prevent them. It was soft at first but then it became heated and they were caressing besides kissing. Both seemed eager to explore the other one's body with their hands.

I was wet and was getting cold. I was unwilling to use the same towel they had been using to dry each other off. At the same time, I did not want to leave them alone to fetch another one. After hesitating for a while, I toweled off with the damp towel. I was unable to take my eyes off Zack and Lauren kissing and caressing each other. To my dismay, I felt I was getting hard. I had seen Lauren together with several men and it had always excited me immensely. Without competition had she and I always had our most intense sex after she had been with another man. Now the same familiar excitement was growing. Even if Zack was the last man on earth I wanted her to be with.

Feeling confused about my conflicting feelings I sank down in a chair we have in the corner of our bedroom. I looked at how the heat was building between Lauren and Zack. Now they had almost stopped caressing while they were making out. Instead, was Lauren jacking Zack's cock and he was having his hand between her thighs and rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck you are big." Laura moaned into Zack's mouth. Her delicate hand looked small, stroking Zack's thick cock. Zack is a good 5 inches taller than me. Lauren is petite and was on her tiptoes to reach up and kiss him even if he was hunching down.

"You are soaking wet, baby," Zack mumbled back into her mouth. He looked to have gotten two fingers inside her and he began pushing her backwards towards the bed.

Laura broke their kiss.

"Do you have a condom?" She asked.

"No, sorry, I didn't expect we were going to do this," Zack replied.

There was a brief hesitation. She looked at Zack with wide-open eyes and I could tell she was massively turned on.

"You have to pull out." She told Zack.

"No problem, I will be careful." He said and resumed steering her backwards towards the bed.

She had never let another guy go bareback except Lucas. It was after meeting him for over a year and they began dating when we decided she could do it without a condom. I did not know what to feel about her not asking me what I was thinking. I hated the idea of Lauren and Zack doing it skin to skin.

They got in bed and Zack moved in over Laura. She spread her legs wide open for him. Both were tense with excitement.

"Careful, you are very big." She breathed into his mouth.

"I go slow, you will do fine," Zack reassured her.

Hands were between them to help him find her opening. Laura groaned and Zack let out a satisfying hiss. Laura's knees came up and Zack moved around on top of her. I could not see but I was sure he was inside her. My mouth felt bone dry and my cock was so hard it ached.

Laura moaned as Zack began moving up and down.

"Fuck, you are tight," Zack exclaimed and Laura groaned. After a few slow thrusts, he was all the way inside her and they became still. She looked up into his face with wide-open eyes.

"You are sooo big." She breathed at him and put her arms around his broad shoulders.

He smiled at her and lowered his mouth over hers. They kissed for a long time before they started moving together.

It soon became heated. I watched them from the corner of the room how they fucked. In the same way, as with all other guys we had brought home was I turned on watching even if I loathed Zack. My hard cock was uncomfortable in my wet trunks, but I did not want Zack to see me naked. I did not want him to know I was turned on watching him fuck my wife.

They turned around and Zack fucked Laura from behind. She was on all four and the bed shook from how they were pushing against each other. Laura had by now no problems taking his big cock. There were slick wet sounds coming from her crotch as she pushed back to meet his thrusts. Zack alternated between caressing her back and gripping her large swaying boobs. She groaned from how hard he was mauling her boobs, but it seemed to turn her on more.

I looked at them together on the bed. Zack is large and muscular. Laura is petite with a sleek female body. Both are healthy and very good-looking. I know Zack hits the gym often and so does Laura. Both are tanned and they have even the same shade of hair color. Laura looks a lot younger than her age and Zack looks more mature than 19. If they dated, they would be a well-matched couple. I did not want to admit it, but they looked great together.

Laura had an orgasm. She was shaking and moaning through it and she fell forward on her stomach. Zack followed after, laying down on top of her, and continued to drive his cock into her.

"Oh, gawd." Laura moaned when she felt Zack not letting up. I felt the hair on my arms stand up as I watched the hot scene in front of me. I could not recall when I had last seen Laura as turned on as she was now.

They continued fucking for a long time. Zack was heavy on top of Laura, but she was able to take it. They changed position again and Zack lay down on his back and Laura straddled him. Zack's cock was slick with juices and looked big. It looked even bigger when Laura put her delicate hand around it to hold it steady. It looked impossible to fit when she straddled him but then it was gone as she sat down all the way in one smooth motion. Zack grinned at her and his large hands came up and gripped her large boobs hard. She made a lewd moan. He seemed to have figured out she likes it when you are rough on her boobs.

Laura was riding Zack hard. She alternated between pumping up and down and rocking her hips over his cock. Every time she rose, I could see his cock connecting them like a thick tube. Lust shone on her face and she looked completely wild. Zack was running his large hands all over her body, but he paid the most attention to her boobs. Several times he pulled her down so they could make out before she pulled up again into a sitting position. Laura loves being on top and she can become very aggressive when she is really excited as she was now.

I watched everything from the corner of the room. I was so excited I was shaking at the same time as I felt humiliated to the core by Zack. The two emotions were so contractionary. But somehow, they melded into a powerful mixture in my mind. I had my hand down inside my wet trunks and holding my hard cock while I watched the heated action on my bed.

Zack pulled her down again and they made out while Laura's hips undulated up and down over his cock. He reached down lower and Laura cradled his head in her arms while he kissed and slobbered all over her chest. When she sat up again, I saw he had put two hickies on her. One hickey on each boob. I got tunnel vision when I saw them. They were large and judging by the deep angry red color it was going to be at least a week before they faded. The left was on the outside of her boob and not so bad. But on the right, it was placed so it was going to be visible above the cleavage of almost all Laura's clothes. She looked down at his handiwork. I was sure she was as I thinking it was going to be visible for everybody to see when she dressed as she usually does. She touched the mark on her right boob and giggled. It sounded very much like approval of his handiwork.

It felt too much Zack had marked Laura. The emotion became overwhelming and I came in my trunks. My head was spinning in turmoil when my orgasm was over. I got a feeling of emptiness as I watched how they continued fucking on the bed.

A while later Zack rolled them over, so he got on top of Laura. He fucked her hard and fast and it looked as he was getting close. Laura was grunting and moaning under his onslaught and her legs were high in the air. Her hands were clutching his ass and were urging him on. I felt like he was pummeling her for ages. Her thighs began shaking and I was not sure, but it looked like Laura came again. Zack seemed to be close as well. He was panting and muttering unintelligibly to her.