Web of Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With an effort, he pulled up over her and it was a lewd sucking sound as his cock broke free from her tight pussy. Zack gripped the base of his cock and shot a long rope of cum over Laura's sweaty body. It went all the way up to her neck. Laura moaned and arched her back. She pressed her boobs together and offered them as targets for Zack. The first rope was followed by more impressive ropes of cum. I could hardly believe how lewd it looked.

Zack fell on the bed next to Laura and they both laughed. It had been powerful, and I could tell they felt exhilarated. I had never seen it work so well the first time with a new man. I saw them share a look of understanding that they were unusually well compatible. They became quiet and Zack kissed her tenderly on her mouth. She answered the kiss and it cut deep into my feelings to see how they bonded.

Laura looked down and trailed her finger through the abundant globs of sperm on her chest.

"Shit, Zack, were you trying to give me a bath?" She giggled.

Zack chuckled and rose on his elbow and looked down at her. Both seemed relaxed and at ease together. He put a finger on her chest and trailed the tip through globs of sperm. He made a path to her nipple and both were quiet and watched how he rubbed sperm into her nipple. It became hard under his attention.

"You are very beautiful," Zack said and Laura blushed.

They became still and both watched how he continued playing with sperm on her chest. He leaned down over her and kissed her again. It started soft but developed into a deep and slow kiss. Their tongues leisurely rolling around each other. Laura groped between them for his cock.

I could not take it any longer and got up and left the bedroom. It did not look like either one of them noticed my departure.

I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. My trunks had dried from the hot tub except for the mess I had made in the front. I was too nervous to do anything and sat fidgeting.

About half-hour passed and then I heard sounds of sex coming from the bedroom. They were at it again. It had been clear from the way they were kissing and touching that they were not done when I had left the room.

I felt too rattled to watch more and I turned on the TV to block out the sounds. For over an hour I heard occasional noises coming from the bedroom over the sound of the TV. It was almost midnight and I wondered how long time they were going to fuck. I felt emotionally exhausted and did not realize when I fell asleep.

I woke up from Zack shaking my shoulder. Sleepily I looked up at him. He was dressed and stood leaning over me.

"Hey, sleepyhead. It is time to drive me home." He said.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"About 2 AM." Zack had his evil grin when he told me the time. I could tell from his grin he and Laura had been at it for hours.

I rubbed my face to wake up. It was in the middle of the night, but I knew Zack would make a fuzz if I asked him to take a cab instead of me driving him. It was better to do as he asked.

"I need to get dressed," I said and got up and went to the bedroom.

The bedroom reeked of sex and Laura lay sprawling naked in the middle of the rumpled bed and sleeping. She did not stir when I entered. She was sort of on her back and sweat was gleaming on her skin. The hickies on her boobs shone like beacons. Looking between her spread thighs I could see that her pussy was puffy and red from excessive sex. She did not stir while I dressed next to her. I had seen her like this after being with Lucas and I felt unreal Zack had reduced her to a similar state.

I put a sheet over Laura and returned to the living room where Zack was waiting for me. We left the house and got into my car. I could tell Zack was high on sexual energy and he was all smiles as we made our way to his apartment.

"Man, I had never guessed you married such an amazing woman," Zack exclaimed. "I mean, I knew she was hot after meeting her. But man, she loves sex!"

I winced from his crude language and what he was saying about Laura.

"You missed when we started again. She was like a Duracell bunny going on and the things she did. We had crazy sex and she knows how to get a man going." Zack gushed.

I wished he would stop talking but he kept going about how hot it had been having sex with Laura. When I thought it could not get worse, he showed me his phone.

"See, I filmed us," Zack exclaimed and turned on a film.

I could not watch while I was driving, and it was a shaky film, but I could make out it was two naked people moving together. From the sound, it was impossible to miss that they were having heated sex and I recognized Laura. She was moaning and urging Zack to fuck her. Heavy breathing and skin were slapping against skin as they fucked hard.

Zack showed me more films and pictures. There were a lot of pictures of them in different positions. Zack swiped through at least twenty pictures of Laura sucking his cock. He also had lots of selfies where they were making out or had their heads together and smiled into the camera. From the angle, you could see they were naked. Zack was completely enthusiastic when he showed me what he got.

I wondered what had gotten into Laura when she let him take pictures and even film them. Nothing good could come out of Zack having pictures of him having sex with my wife.

"Give me Lauren's number and I send some to her," Zack asked.

"I don't know, Zack, it does not feel right." I protested.

"Come on, she will love them." Zack gushed.

"No, it's not a good idea." I persisted.

Zack looked annoyed.

"You know how it works. I tell, and you do. And no fuzz or complaining." Zack threatened.

I sighed and gave Zack Lauren's number. He had been bullying me for so long it felt almost automatic to give in to him.

Zack was busy for a while. He was chuckling for himself while he leafed through pictures to select which ones to send to Laura. It looked like he sent her a film also. Laura must realize it was me giving Zack her number and I wondered what she was going to make of it. Probably that I approved of what she and Zack had been doing.

"I'll save her number. It will be fun texting with her." He said and gave me his evil grin. My heart sank. Nothing good could come out of Zack and Laura communicating.

"I think I will send her a dick-pick. I am completely chafed from how much she has been using me and I want her to know. But it must wait until tomorrow. She wore me out and I don't think I can get it up again tonight." Zack laughed as if his comment was hilarious.

"You should tell Laura to send me a picture of her pussy in return. She complained I was destroying it even if she did not want me to stop. I bet she is as chafed as I."

I felt it was a nightmare. It was bad having to endure Zack's bullying at work. It was going to be even more humiliating if Zack and Laura began sexting.

"She is such a firecracker. Once she got started, she was coming all the time. I lost count of how many times she came and still wanted more." Zack chuckled.

"She looked so prim and proper when I met her the first time. I told her I never guessed someone a bit older was so open about sex." He chuckled again.

"I must have hit a nerve since we started to have crazy sex after I said that she was older. It was as if she tried to show me there were no limits to how she liked to fuck. Man, she is incredible!"

Zack became quiet as he mused at the memory.

"Lauren told me that you two are playing with the idea of trying for a baby and to be prepared she has stopped with pills," Zack said after a while.

It was private between me and Lauren and I felt ill at ease she had shared such an intimate thing with Zack.

"I got carried away and kind of forgot when I came the second time," Zack added and I felt sick. My mind did not want to process what he was saying.

Zack continued when I did not say anything.

"I think she came at the same time. She was clinging to me and it was so intense." Zack sounded enthusiastic.

"Man, I was so deep inside her when I came." He mused. "It was amazing how she had her legs locked around me. For being so small she is really strong."

"She lifts weights a lot at the gym," I said as an explanation. It was a foolish thing to say. It was as if I needed to think of something else than the mental image of Zack and my wife together in the throes of orgasm.

He continued talking as if he had not heard me.

"She did not want me to pull out afterward, so I don't think she worried that much. She told me it was not such a bad time of the month and it was probably safe. So, no hard feelings, right?" He asked.

"She wanted to continue and who am I to say no to someone as hot as Laura? It was amazing how she did to keep me hard all the time." Zack bragged.

"She had nearly worn me out when I had to go to the bathroom. She was sleeping when I came back. I played with her for a while, but she did not wake up, so I figured it was time to go home." Zack continued.

We pulled in on Zack's street and I felt relieved it was the end of having to listen to his gloating.

He got out of the car and turned around, facing me.

"Give my best to Lauren when she wakes up." He said with his evil grin. I could tell he knew very well how much I hated that he had been having sex with her.

"See you Monday morning, and make sure not to be late." He added before closing the door and walking away.

I felt powerless anger as I turned around the car and headed home again. I was gripping the steering wheel hard in frustration while driving. I have been doing that a lot lately.