Web of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his breath once again caught in his chest, he struggled to voice his response.

"I... I don't know I... what would you want to do with me?"

She slowly closed blinked her eyes, first her primary "human" eyes and then her

six "spider" eyes.

"Whatever you were comfortable with, James."

"Why?"

"Hmm? What do you mean 'why'?"

He nervously cleared his throat.

"I mean... I want to. You've been nothing but kind to me so far and I know you won't hurt me, and my God you just look amazing but... why? What's so special about me?"

Her eyes narrowed a bit.

"You don't think you're special?"

He shrugged slightly.

"I guess I've never really thought of it."

She descended from the table and went to his side, pulling him into another kiss, running her hand through his hair. This one was longer, more affectionate than overtly seductive. He let out a little gasp after their lips parted again and she continued to speak, staring into his eyes.

"James, the fact that you tell me I look amazing means that you're special. You were afraid of me the first time you saw me, yes, but as you got to know me you stopped hating me. You trust me now and you have no idea how good that feels. Do you know what happened the last time I accidently exposed myself to a human?"

"Were they scared?"

She shook her head and smiled sadly.

"Worse. He was disgusted. I used to live in a city, not out here in the desert. I had a regular job as a cashier. I stumbled one night in the grocery store I worked while leaving and my robe came loose, some of my legs came out In the parking lot. The man who noticed me called me hideous. He threatened to kill me. I managed to leave quickly before he could take a picture of me with his phone but word spread around Reno that some guy claimed a freak mutant was going to kill him in his sleep. I felt like I had no choice but to relocate in the deserts here around Elko. Now I only leave to sell my clothes. I don't talk to anybody except the people I sell to."

Her smile became happy again as she took his face in both her hands and stared deeply into his eyes.

"But you aren't disgusted by me. You're the first human I've been able to have a conversation with in years and you've been so nice to me. I can tell it isn't just because I let you stay at my house, or just because you're afraid of what I'll do if you say what you really think. You are saying what you really think, and I like what you're thinking."

He smiled back and kissed her again, standing up from the chair to make her more comfortable, letting her arch her back less. Their tongues began to dance and she slowly dragged one of her hands from his face down to his chest, snaking it under the collar of his shirt and brushing it up against his bare skin, causing him to jump, accidently breaking the kiss. She pressed her lips to his ears and whispered to him, sending shivers down his spine.

"Will you let me keep taking care of you, James? Will you fall into my web?"

He nodded, his voice became needy, desperate.

"Yes. Please. Oh God, please."

She took his hands from his side and raised them above his head in a "Y" shape. Dazed from the kiss, he didn't realize what was happening until he was slowly being lifted from the ground. She had begun spinning a web above him, she had curled her thorax forward and was steadily producing silk from her spinnerets. His wrists were already immobile, but the web slowly started to envelop his arms as well.

James's breath became heavy, not from fear but anticipation. He had occasionally had some fantasies about bondage in the past, but he had never imagined that those fantasies would ever play out, much less in this manner, with a beautiful spider webbing him up.

As Claire used her legs to secure him in place she began to slowly tear the clothes from his body, leaving kisses on his chest as more of his skin was exposed. Soon she was also suspended from the ground, now dangling from the ceiling, as she covered more and more of him in the soft material. She made sure to leave his head, chest and crotch exposed, especially after she had opened his pants and his cock spilled out. She cooed in delight, seeing it was already rock hard and dripping. She left a soft kiss on the head, making James tremble. Soon, he was midair in an elaborate web, naked and spread eagle, just like she had been talking about before.

She traveled back up his stomach and chest with kisses before once again settling on his lips from her upside-down position. This kiss was not gentle. It was aggressive, lustful, almost furious, and left him a little shocked. She once again gave him that predatory look, now having fully ensnared her prey, having him right where she wanted him.

"You'll tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything we're doing, right James?"

He just nodded "uh huh" and continued to stare at her, dumbstruck.

"Good."

She raised her hands (or lowered them, considering that she was suspended midair) and peeled off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her massive breasts fell out.

"Oh my Go-"

James was cut off as Claire laughed wickedly and grabbed his face, shoving them between her tits. She squished them around his head and he lurched in his bindings, his cock throbbing and twitching below them. He breathed in her scent as she smothered him, continuing to laugh at the sight of his head disappearing between her boobs. Several seconds later she released him from the heavenly suffocation.

His face was beet red and his hair was frazzled, but even as he desperately tried to catch his breath he smiled and looked at her with confidence and trust. She lowered herself from the ceiling to be right-side up again and took his chin in her hand before giving him another kiss, this time much gentler, then continued to lower herself until her face was level with his dick

She lovingly licked it, starting from the base and ending at the frenulum, poking it with her tongue. He let out a whine and tried to thrust forward, but the web held him back.

"You have such a pretty cock, James. I'm going to do so many wonderful things with it."

Before he could ask what she had planned Claire took the head in her mouth and began to suck gently. Whatever James had been planning to say was forgotten, and instead replaced with moans and please.

"Oh fuck, Claire!"

She took more of him into her mouth and glided her lips down his shaft, continue to tease his glans with her tongue. She gently squeezed the base of his cock with her hand and began to suck him back and forth, making sure to purse her lips extra tight when she got to his head. James's speech devolved into murmurs and gasps before he eventually tried to remain silent. Try as he might, he was unable to prevent moans of ecstasy from escaping his lips.

Her loving assault on his cock continued for a minute or two, before suddenly she removed her hand and took his entire cock into her mouth, reaching her throat. She looked up at him and winked.

"I'm gonna cum, oh shit, I'm gonna cum!"

She growled and released him from her mouth with a loud pop and he groaned in frustration.

"But- but I was gonna-"

"No. Not yet. Not until I'm done playing with you."

He gulped slightly and nodded, not being in any position to argue.

She repositioned herself and began climbing up the web until her upper thorax was in front of his face. At first he was confused, but then he realized what was happening as she reached down and placed her hand to the thorax to spread what was unmistakably her pussy's lips. He almost completely forgot about his denied orgasm as he saw how much she was leaking and stared at her quivering fingers, one of them feverishly rubbing her clit. She swiftly pressed it against his face and he dutifully began to lick, drinking in her juices with each lap, sucking and kissing at her clitoris. She moaned in approval and began to grind her cunt against his face.

"Look at you, no hesitation whatsoever. Mmm, and you're not doing too bad either."

She giggled.

"Is this the first time you've eaten Arachne pussy? You're a champ."

She moaned loudly as he doubled his efforts after hearing her praise. He didn't care about his own pleasure anymore, now he was hyperfocused on making her feel as good as possible, paying her back for her kindness and generosity.

Fuzzy thoughts rushed through his brain at a million miles an hour, his mind hazy and awash with emotions from her taste and praise. The thoughts all very similar in wording and tone: I hope she cums. I want her to cum. Can I make her cum? She'll sound so pretty if she cums. It'll taste so good when she cums. I NEED to make her cum.

The desperate pleading in his head was answered as she shouted out her orgasm, his face made even wetter as she shivered and shook against. With one final grind against his face she finally tore her pussy away from his mouth and lowered herself to be face to face with him again, breathlessly smothering his face with kisses, ignoring her taste that was sticky on his face.

"Such a good human for me. Such a good boy."

He basked in her praise and desperately tried to kiss her back, then gasped when he felt one of her hands roughly take his cock.

Despite just cumming, it seemed like none of her energy or lust was gone, and Claire placed his cock torturously close to her entrance, still hungry for more attention.

"Does my little prey want to finish, too? Hmm? Do you want me to fuck you? Want me to make you cum?"

He sputtered out a desperate "Fuck me, please!" His eyes wide and pleading, Claire's heart melting at the adorable, needy mess of a man in front of her. Once again she moaned in wanton glee as she impaled herself onto his aching cock, her vocalization drawn out as she was filled deliciously by his shaft.

Claire's thorax swiftly met James's hips and she started to fuck him relentlessly. The previous doting gentleness she had been showing him before now replaced with raw passion, every thrust audibly slamming into him as she tried to take more and more of his cock inside her snatch. Both of them were beyond the point of words, now reduced to animalistic grunts and moans that were interrupted by hungry kisses. With James completely immobile he almost felt like a human sex toy, just a cock that happened to be suspended in mid air. The realization that Claire was literally using his body for her pleasure with no input from himself just made it feel all the more better in some ways, but this illusion would always be broken when she attacked his mouth with another passionate, desperate kiss, and her kisses amplified the pleasure somehow even more than the sudden realization that he had of the extent of his submission.

Their lovemaking started to become so rough that a James began to have a small thought in the back of his mind of the two of them crashing unceremoniously to the ground, but the web held despite her violent hip motions, and he was left trapped in a web of pleasure. He had no hope of escaping, and that was just fine with him.

He felt her pussy tighten around him again as she came for the second time. Her moan was ragged and triumphant, and she looked down at him expectantly, wanting him to follow suit. She once again shoved his head between her tits and he screamed out in ecstasy as he filled her with his cum. She shivered, relishing in the delicious feelings that washed over her as she utterly drained him.

After his cock had finally stopped shooting, it twitched inside her and she felt him shouting against her chest. She released his head again and he took in a deep breath, gasping as she slowly peeled herself away from him, his dripping cock lewdly falling from her pussy, a trail of their combined juices falling to the floor beneath them.

Again Claire's personally changed back to gentle and caring, she slowly stroked his hair and softly kissed his forehead as he breathed rapidly. Soft coos and shushes filled his ears, praises and compliments following afterwards.

"You did such a good job for me, James. You made me feel so good. You came so hard. Such a good boy. Deep breaths now, come on, steady."

The pace of his breath slowed and he lazily looked up to her face, staring into her eyes.

"There we go, that's it. In and out. Like that. In and out. Such a good boy."

A series of soft, wet kisses peppered his face as he drowsily pursed his lips to try and kiss her back, unable to muster the strength to intercept her lips.

"Are you okay, James?"

He murmured to the affirmative and she hugged his face to just above her breasts, continuing to softly stroke the back of his head and neck.

"I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself, baby."

He kissed her neck lazily in response, eliciting a happy giggle. He tried to talk to her, his words muffled by her skin. She gingerly grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face away.

"What was that?"

"Can I... can I sleep up here? In the web?"

She pecked him on the lips.

"Of course you can. In fact, I'm going to be sleeping up here with you, too."

"Really?"

"Mhm. I always sleep in a web. I'm a spider, aren't I?"

"Oh yeah. Right."

She giggled and resumed stroking his head and leaving tiny kisses on his face. Once again drowsily spoke up.

"Why's your name Claire?"

She gave him a quizzical look before answering.

"It's kind of a weird time for you to be asking that kind of question, but I gave myself the name because my Arachne name is a little hard for humans to pronounce. I liked Claire because It's pretty."

James snuggled his face back into her neck again.

"Yeah. Pretty name. Pretty just like you."

"Well, aren't you the charmer."

They lay like that for a little while longer, looking at each other happily. Suddenly a thought creeped it's way back into James's mind.

"Um, Claire?"

"What is it, baby?"

"Are you going to want me to leave soon?"

She gave him a befuddled look.

"James-"

"It's okay if you do. You know I wouldn't tell anybody you were here, either."

She held up a finger to his mouth and kissed him playfully on the tip of his nose.

"Hush now. Let me speak."

His expression became a little embarrassed and he nodded.

"You've been nothing but sweet and wonderful this whole time, and I just found out that not only do you have an extremely talented tongue but an absolutely perfect cock. The last thing I'm thinking about right now is when to send you traipsing through the desert."

She took her finger from his mouth and planted a wet kiss before continuing.

"Now I'm sure with your boss being dead and all you're probably out of a job, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Exactly. So there's no hurry for you to get back to civilization with the rest of your humans, is there?"

His eyes lit up and he grinned.

"I guess not."

"So I don't see any issue with you staying here for as long as you'd like. As long as you help me clean up around the place every once in a while and occasionally help me with getting my cable and internet. It's hard moving that dish or whatever around every other day so nobody finds it."

His eyebrows furrowed.

"Are you stealing internet? How? How is it even possible this far out here

to-"

"I'm BORROWING internet, James. It's completely different."

"Fine, if you say so, I guess."

"Also, you're going to get caught in my web a little more often. I wasn't lying when I said I had wonderful ideas for that handsome thing between your legs."

"I'd say what we did already was pretty wonderful."

She laughed wickedly and rubbed her nose against his.

"Honey, you have no idea what other things I have in mind."

"Should I be scared?"

She just continued to laugh before gently pushing his head to rest on her right breast, resuming the gentle stroking of his face.

"Maybe. I guess you'll find out soon enough, won't you?"

She winked reassuringly at him and after one final kiss he closed his eyes before drifting to sleep.

She watched him as he slept for a while. He looked so content and peaceful. She was positive before he stumbled into her home that no human would ever trust a Mamono like this ever again, but the cozy feeling of his heartbeat against her chest as she looked at the man wrapped up before her made her glad she was wrong.

Yes. She was going to be keeping him around for a long time.

12